Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo Reviews

Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 5
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 6
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 7

Andrew · Married on 12/21/2013

Alyssa was SO great! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was a total pro.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Alyssa and her assistant did hair and makeup for my mother-in-law and two of her closest friends. All of them looked beautiful and my mother-in-law told me she felt like a star. Dealing with Alyssa was very easy -- I just emailed her, paid a deposit and she showed up on time on my wedding day to do the job. The communication was limited, which worried my MIL a bit, but I think it was just Alyssa's no-fuss style. I think she's stronger on make-up than hair, but both were of good quality, especially at the price she charges and for at-your-door service. Overall, would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/01/2014

jo · Married on 10/05/2013

Alyssa was prompt, courteous, and FLEXIBLE! She did hair and makeup for my mother and sister-in-laws, and we changed the schedule and number of people getting services until the very last minute (you know how crazy the last few days are!), and she was so accommodating. Everyone looked AMAZING and they all felt like superstars. Thank you, Alyssa!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Eva · Married on 09/14/2013

I was very pleased with the service Alyssa provided me, she made my make up and my hair for my wedding, exactly as I wanted, I liked her work a lot. it was very easy to work with her, we had a try out, I explained her what I liked and she understood completely my idea. I got many compliments on my wedding, She is an artist, very flexible and efficient to do her job, I will continue requesting her services for any special occasions and recommend her with my friends.

Sent on 12/04/2013

katrina · Married on 07/27/2013

Alyssa Lazo did an amazing job at making me into a beautiful bride. I had so many compliments about my make up!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Diana · Married on 07/20/2013

Alyssa and her team worked with my bridesmaids and the MOB for my Catholic & Hindu weddings. The six bridesmaids and my mother were all happy with their hair and makeup on both days of the weddings. While I was getting ready in the suite next door, all I could hear was laughter coming from their room. The ladies said they were a fun team to work with. Alyssa is professional, flexible, and very responsive. The best part of working with Alyssa was her prices for hair and makeup. I did my research for hair & makeup in the Ventura area and was finding an average of $140. Alyssa's hair & makeup package is the best deal I've seen.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Nitya · Married on 07/14/2013

Alyssa did makeup and hair for me on my wedding and she also did the same for my bridal party. Since we were a group of 9, she brought an assistant for no extra charge. My wedding was at 11 am. So, she started at 6 am to get us ready on time. My makeup and hair (an updo) lasted for 10 hours, before I took it off.
    She did a fabulous job. Everyone looked great in person and in the pictures. She is very friendly, responds to texts and emails quickly and her services are very affordable.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Monique · Married on 07/14/2013

I was opposed to make up & She changed my opinion with her talent and gentle manner. She listened to what I wanted and gave me the best make-up ever. I would use her again for special occasions!!

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • Shelley R.

Shelley · Married on 07/13/2013

Alyssa was amazing from the beginning and not to mention affordable compared to all the other MUA I found. She listened to my concerns during my trial and asked me how my hair and makeup held up throughout the day to see if any changes needed to be made the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding we started at 9am and I had to be ready by 3pm and Alyssa made sure we were done on time. Alyssa and her two assistants did hair and make up for 5 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law, 2 flower girls and myself and they took their time with each person making sure that they were happy with the results. Sunnie managed to get the flower girls to sit still to get their hair done for almost an hour which was hard to do on the wedding day and she did it without bribing them! Everyone loved the way they looked and one of my bridesmaids even said she wished she could look like that every day. Alyssa made sure to address my oily nose and my make up looked fresh until the next morning with my eyelashes still intact and there was no oily nose! My hair also lasted me all day! I have absolutely no complaints. If you are considering hiring Alyssa for your special day don't hesitate to do so, she and her assistants are amazing and will make you feel like a million bucks.

Sent on 08/02/2013
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 07/07/2013

Alyssa did my bridal hair for my wedding and for my bridal party! I did a trial with her first. Her prices are very reasonable! She was on time and very professional. Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Alyssa was wonderful to work with. After completing a trial hair and makeup session, I asked for a few changes. Alyssa listened to all my concerns and made all changes I asked for. She can also give great advice and suggestions for those of you who do not have a lot of experience getting your hair and makeup done, like myself. At the last minute, I had to make a schedule change and she was nice enough to accommodate both myself and my sister. In addition to a sweet personality and flexibility, Alyssa's prices are very affordable. Compared to other places in my neighborhood, she was $100 - $200 less. For any bride who is looking for someone to do hair and makeup, I highly recommend you check out Alyssa Lazo at Infinite Beauty.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2013

Alyssa did an amazing job! She did my makeup for our engagement photos and also did my makeup and hair for our wedding. She had an assistant with her the day of the wedding since I had 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and my aunt who wanted to get their hair and makeup done that morning as well.. Alyssa & her assistant were very professional, arrived on time, and did their magic. I loved the way everything turned out. I would definitely recommend Alyssa and will be saving her contact info in case I need my makeup done for another special event. Thanks, Alyssa!!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Dail · Married on 05/25/2013

Both Alyssa and her assistant, Sunnie, were amazing. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. The makeup was perfect and my up-do lasted all night. They were both punctual and very professional. Alyssa and Sunnie are great! I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Mayumi · event on 05/24/2013

Alyssa made me feel like a true beauty queen! She was professional with appointment confirmations, arrived on time and made the magic happen! I was so happy she could meet me at my home which made for a huge convenience. Her prices were great and she styled my hair and make up to perfection. I could never compete on my own. But most importantly, during the session, she made me feel so comfortable. She was polite and easy to talk to. =) I will be requesting her services for years to come!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Breeezie · Married on 05/18/2013

Alyssa Lazo did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup for both my engagement photo session, and for my wedding day. She is a true professional and turned me from average to "wow!" :-) On my wedding day she also did my mother in law's hair and makeup, and my maid of honor's hair. They both looked so gorgeous and glam, and all of our styles held up all day and night. Alyssa was patient and accommodating to our various wants and desired styles, and she delivered all of our looks - flawlessly. I HIGHLY and confidently recommend her to all brides wanting to look super fabulous on their special day. Plus she's a total sweetheart!!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Justine · Married on 04/19/2013

I hired Alyssa for makeup and hair for my wedding. I was very happy with the way I looked I showed her pictures and it came out exactly as I wanted it. Very professional and polite will definitely hire for another event.

Sent on 05/15/2013
  • Kristal

Kristal · Married on 02/23/2013

I found Alyssa Lazo off an ad on Craigslist, and decided to take a chance based on her previous reviews. She was always responsive with my inquiries and flexible with meeting me for my trial session. Her rates are reasonable and she's very easy to work with. On the day-of, she was punctual and patient, even when my photographer kept dodging around her to get his shots! My sister, as MOH, also got her hair and makeup done by Alyssa. Her look was transformed from low-maintenance to old Hollywood glamour. She LOVED it. I highly recommend Alyssa-just be forthright in the look you're aiming to achieve, and she'll take it from there!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Alyssa and her assistant did my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Alyssa is very responsive and professional. I was very pleased working with her. She is so flexible that she did my makeup and hair for my Hindu ceremony - THEN she came to the venue after the ceremony to re-do my makeup and hair for my reception. She did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend her and her services :)

Sent on 01/09/2013

Mylene · Married on 11/10/2012

Alyssa did a wonderful job helping me and 3 of my bridesmaids with hair and makeup services. She was easy to get a hold of for communicating before the wedding day, she is very easygoing and listened to my concerns, and my hair and makeup lasted all day!

She is a deal for her price point. After doing tons of research and sending several inquiries, no one came even close to her value, and the quality of her work is excellent!

I would highly recommend her services to future brides.
    Actually, I've already recommended her to a couple of my friends!

Sent on 01/19/2013

Alexa · Married on 10/13/2012

I came from out of town and Alyssa was able to work on hair and makeup without a trial. She was able to create a hair style and make up almost on the spot. Make me feel really comfortable and love my hair and makeup!! Thank you Alyssa!! xoxo

Sent on 10/28/2012

Richierose · Married on 10/05/2012

Alyssa did hair and makeup for my bridal party and they looked fabulous!!! I had a vintage theme and she made my girls look perfect. They all looked the part and everyone was happy. Will definitely go back to her for other events!! Truely gifted in her craft!!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Victoria · Married on 09/18/2012

Alyssa was AMAZING. she was professional and explained what she was doing and why whe was doing it. She stayed on track and stayed till everyone lined up to walk out just in case touch ups were needed. She was very affordable for any budget. I could not have been happier with the end result.

Sent on 09/19/2012

I hired Alyssa about two weeks before the wedding and she did an amazing job on my makeup and several other people's makeup and hair. I showed her a picture of exactly how I wanted my makeup to look and she did a perfect job of replicating the look, but also making it work for me. She is extremely nice and helpful and I am so glad that I hired her!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Gaby · Married on 08/25/2012

It was a pleasure working with Alyssa. She did a fantastic job and very professional. I will be recommending her to all my friends. Thank you so much Alyssa for helping make my day even more special.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Barbara · Married on 08/03/2012

Alyssa was super professional, yet also a lot of fun - she helped me relax, which is SO key on your wedding day! She made me look spectacular, I loved her color choices and everyone said I looked amazing. She made me stand out, not the makeup! I would definitely recommend her to my friends and use her again for other special occasions.

Sent on 08/08/2012