Indigo Makeup Artistry Reviews

Indigo Makeup Artistry 4
Indigo Makeup Artistry 5

Stacie Call 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Fun, upbeat & flexible

Harmony & her assistants were kind, patient and fun. Their services made the period of time leading up to the wedding more relaxed. I felt carefree, no worries about how everything would turn out!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Hi Stacie!

Thank you SO much for wonderful review. Myself and my team are so glad you enjoyed our services, and that you were able to feel carefree and relaxed on the morning of your wedding. You and your bridal party were truly a joy to work with 馃槉. Best wishes to you and your new husband! 鉂わ笍

Harmony
  • Emma

Emma Tharp 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Elf princess look

Harmony created complete magic, she really worked with me and was super attentive when it came to the look I was going for and the vibe I was trying to create. She was incredibly easy to keep in contact with and so flexible about travel. She really helped make an experience full of special moments a lot more so and made me look so ethereal it was unreal. Harmony is so thoughtful and made sure I was completely satisfied with the whole look before she left. I鈥檝e never looked better or been more happy, my makeup was flawless all day. Out of this world. Completely recommend 馃挴

Indigo Makeup Artistry 6
    Indigo Makeup Artistry 7
    Sent on 08/05/2019

Indigo Makeup Artistry's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to have met you and worked with you on your gorgeous wedding day! It was so wonderful to help you create the magical look you had in mind, and you looked SO stunning. Thank you for your kind words, and best wishes to you and your new husband! :)
  • Rachel

Rachel 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Fabulous & Stress free

Harmony was able to book within 48 hours and be available on site for my wedding in the Adirondacks. Her and Noe were calm and cool and I enjoyed taking the hour or so relaxing and chatting with them before the craziness restarted. I received endless compliments on my hair, and while I went glam for my makeup, it photographed beautifully and held up the entire event. These ladies are excellent, and I highly recommend them.

Indigo Makeup Artistry 8
    Indigo Makeup Artistry 9
    Indigo Makeup Artistry 10
    Sent on 06/28/2019

Rachel,

Thank you SO much for your kind words towards my team! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your wedding day, and that we were able to give you a little relaxing time in the wedding whirlwind :)
    Everyone in your bridal party was a joy to work with, and Noe and I were so honored to be a party of your special day!
    Have fun enjoying married life :)

Harmony
  • dina

dina 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Peace of mind...

Working with harmony and her team has been one of the best parts of my wedding experience. She literally listened to me and my team from beginning to end. I never doubted that she would do a great job and she didn鈥檛 fail me. I felt amazing on my wedding day thanks to her and did I mention she鈥檚 the sweetest!! She鈥檚 so kind and adorable. It was a pleasureeee working with her. Thank you harmony!!

Indigo Makeup Artistry 11
    Indigo Makeup Artistry 12
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Indigo Makeup Artistry's reply:

My heart is so happy reading this! Thank you SO much for the sweet & kind words :) It was such a pleasure working with you and your beautiful (and so fun!!) bridal party! Thank you again, and congratulations to you and your new husband!!
  • Danielle

Danielle Fiel 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect experience!

Harmony was a dream to work with. She helped put together my whole look and was able to listen to my thoughts, understand them and translate it perfectly so that I had the most perfect look for my wedding day. She was the most responsive out of any of my wedding vendors. We changed my makeup from what we did at the trial and was still 100% satisfied. She was so flexible when I found out one of my bridesmaids had to add on a service, and made the start of my wedding day so much with her team and music!

Indigo Makeup Artistry 13
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Indigo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you SO much Dani! It was a complete joy working with you and your bridal party 馃槉鉂わ笍 My team and I enjoyed being a part your wedding day so much!
  • Felicia

Felicia 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Perfectly romantic look!!

Loved my experience with Indigo makeup! She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! She worked hard to make sure it was exactly what I wanted 鈽猴笍 Can't praise her work enough!
    She also did my bridesmaids hair and makeup!

Indigo Makeup Artistry 14
    Indigo Makeup Artistry 15
    Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Casey

Casey Carpenter 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Great Wedding Day Experience!

Harmony and Mary were wonderful to work with! They were welcoming and fun to be around on my special day and did a beautiful job!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Indigo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words Casey! Mary and I enjoyed every minute of working with you and your sweet bridal party. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day, and congratulations to you and your now husband!