Indian Pond Country Club Reviews

109 | Kingston, MA

109 Reviews for Indian Pond Country Club

Erica · Married on 07/28/2012

We absolutely loved Indian Pond! Throughout the whole planning process, they were very responsive and easily put our worries at ease. They have weddings down to a science and were great about giving us a schedule of when speeches, cake cutting etc. would be and everything ran extremely smoothly on the day of our wedding as a result of their experience. We also really liked having a bridal suite to use. It was nice to take a break in between taking pictures and the start of the reception to unwind and eat some food. There was always someone to ask if we wanted a drink or some more appetizers. All our guests commented on how good the food was and how pretty of a venue it was. Our wedding was better than we ever thought it could be and we have Indian Pond to thank for that!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Colleen · Married on 07/21/2012

Colleen and her staff were absolutely amazing! Everything from the planning to organization to execution of the event went very smoothly( Perfectly is more like it)!! I had to do a large portion of my planning from a distance and Indian Pond was terrific with email and quick responses to my every question. I was treated like a princess from start to finish and every detail even ones I had not anticipated were thought of ( I am detail oriented so very hard to do)!! They exceeded my expectations in every way!!

The day before my wedding my husband and brother-in-law dropped off a large amount of last minute details I wanted to include with some very general directions. The staff at Indian Pond knew exactly where my things would look the best and the venue was beyond anything I could have ever envisioned!! My wedding was in July and all my guests are still raving about the food, atmosphere and the staff!! They also worked seamlessly with my DJ, florist and wedding cake delivery. Thank You so very much for an absolutely exquisite event !!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Andy · Married on 03/31/2012

IPCC went above and beyond at our wedding! They were friendly to us and all of our guests and had the most AMAZING food! All of our guests raved about the food. The staff was so helpful, they even helped with my dress out on the golf course when we took pictures outside by the bridge. They made everything run smoothly, we loved our venue!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Paul · Married on 03/03/2012

Just a great great place. The staff was unreal and the place is just postcard perfect.! Best day ever!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2011

Linda Chavez, Laura Derby, and Colleen Webber make this place what it is...AMAZING! I knew when I set foot in that ballroom it was the place for our wedding. The staff made the day less stressful and made things run so smoothly as well as treat you so well. I felt like that want your day to be perfect and will do whatever it takes! I would recommend Indian Pond and all the staff there to anyone! We LOVE you guys! Thanks, Ashley & Chris 12/31/2011

Sent on 08/31/2012

Jill · Married on 10/01/2011

I am so glad we had our wedding at Indian Pond. From the first meeting until we left after the wedding day, everything was amazing. When you visit, you can see how beautiful the site is - a perfect place for a wedding. What you don't see is how unbelievably helpful the staff is!!! Colleen, Vicky, and Sandy are all WONDERFUL!!!!! People actually commented to me on how nice and friendly all of the waitstaff were. We couldn't be happier with our experience at IPCC.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Courtney · Married on 07/29/2011

We had our wedding on July 29th 2011 at Indian Pond Country Club. It was AMAZING! From the staff, food, grounds, and the gorgeous venue, everything was perfect. I want to give a special thanks to Colleen Webber (Function Manager) Thank you so much for everything! I would recommend Indian Pond to all my friends that are getting married. This place is simply perfect and I highly recommend it. We had the best day of our lives and so happy we go to spend it at IPCC.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Heather · Married on 07/16/2011

Beautiful venue, professional and helpful staff, delicious food, and lots of options for any budget! We loved it!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Shauna · Married on 06/11/2011

Thank you to the entire Indian Pond staff. We had such a wonderful wedding day. Our ceremony and reception were in the Blackstones Room (the weather did not cooperate...our ceremony was supposed to be outside on the terrace). The indoor ceremony back-up plan worked out so well. I was worried that things would be a jumbled mess with the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in one room, but the staff did a tremendous job making each part of the day feel unique and special. The food was delicious and everyone was such a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Jessica · Married on 01/22/2011

Everyone at Indian Pond was incredibly professional and just awesome all around. When I first met Ashley she told me that her goal was to make me feel like I didn't need to wear a watch with my wedding dress, and she certainly achieved that! They were on topof everything and made my dream day one I will never forget.

Sent on 06/26/2011

Deb · Married on 12/04/2010

THE BEST PLACE EVER IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE STAFF WAS GREAT, FOODS GREAT EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT BETTER THAN A NEWPORT MANSION OR THE CAPE CHECK IT OUT WORDS DO NOT DESCRIBE

Sent on 12/21/2010
  • acarnuccio

Alexis · Married on 09/03/2010

We would like to thank Indian Pond so much for all they did to make our wedding amazing! Everything went exactly according to plan, with hardly any effort from me. It was so great to be able to relax and watch the night unfold seamlessly. We had planed to have our wedding ceremony outdoors, but of course hurricane Earl showed up, so we moved it indoors. It was so beautiful and I think if I had to do it over again I would have it indoors! If you are looking for a place with an amazing "back up" location for your outdoor ceremony if it rains, look no further! Thanks again!- Alexis and Adam

Sent on 09/27/2010

Danielle · Married on 06/19/2010

Indian Pond was absolutely amazing! I had my reception there June 19, 2010 in the grand ballroom. Ashley was great throughout the whole process, and Diane and Pam on the day off were great too. They set up everything I had brought and it looked so beautiful, i couldnt have imagined a better place for my wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2010

Karyn · Married on 06/19/2010

Indian Pond was simply stunning. We worked with Ashley from day one and could not get over how absolutely wonderful she was. Incredibly kind, quick in response time and overall a great person to work with!

The grounds were always immaculate. The staff were very nice and accommodating. Our detailed list was combed through and each request was nailed. The food was just wonderful. Everyone raved about how large the portions were and how great everything tasted (something that I think is rare in the wedding-caterer world). Overall, a fantastic experience. Indian Pond is well worth the money!

Sent on 03/27/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2010

Wedding date: May 14, 2010

I am the mother of the bride and I want to highly recommend Indian Pond Country Club!
    We can not express enough how overwhelmed we were at how our daughter’s wedding turned out! First of all….Ashley G….was amazing as she walked me through it all for a year and a half of the planning stages! I was blessed to have spent all this “cyberspace” time with her! Always on time with her emails..Immense integrity!

Diane who coordinated the wedding on that evening...was like Iron Man, Hulk, Superman, and Wonder Woman all wrapped into one bundle! She was incredible and was able to effectively troubleshoot MY ERROR with the seating board/plan with such proficiency! I don’t know HOW she pulled it off…but she did!! And I thank you Diane for pulling me out of the fire on that one!!

Pam was most gracious and accommodating as she took care of our every need throughout the reception. The bride will always remember how Pam prepared a plate from the Chocolate fountain for her and her groom!

I don’t remember the names of all the other staff…..but they were all amazing as well! Please extend our appreciation and thanks to them!

IPCC provided us with our daughter’s Princess wedding from beginning to end……People are still talking about it!

It was a wedding of elegance and style and the room was absolutely gorgeous! The food was outstanding and the service unmeasured! One extemely amazing experience!

Thank you all for the most amazing experience and evening!

We have NO reservations in recommending IPCC for a beautiful and I do mean BEAUTIFUL wedding!

Sincerely

Joseph and Kathryn

Somerset, MA

Sent on 05/23/2010
  • hpinault

Heather · Married on 10/24/2009

I can't recommend Indian Pond enough. They answered every question and concern I had and were extremely helpful through the entire planning process. Everyone there is extremely caring and attentive. The day-of staff was great. I didn't have to worry about a single thing the entire day, and everything was exactly as I had pictured.
    The food was fantastic and the site itself was beautiful (not to mention immaculate). It was very reasonably priced for the services provided.
    If you want a space that has great clean lines, full-service (catering, linens, ceremony, etc on site), then I think that this could be a great place for you (I know it was for us!)

Sent on 12/26/2009

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2009

Wow! What an unbelievable venue. Two months after our wedding - our guests, family and friends are still commenting on how beautiful everything was. Colleen Webber was our favorite function manager and Pam (wedding-party server) was top notch to our entire wedding party and even great with our four flowergirls!! Even on a rainy day (because it DID rain on our wedding day) our pictures at Indian Pond still came out perfect.

Sent on 07/30/2009

Kailene · Married on 12/27/2008

Indian Pond is a hidden gem for wedding venues in Massachusetts. At first we were focused on Boston hotels and venues, then Newport sites for our winter wedding. In the end, we settled on IPCC, and could not have been more pleased. Colleen Corcoran and her team gave my parents and me her undivided attention during the planning, and saw to it that each and every request we had (no matter how small) was followed up on. The food was amazing, the site looked gorgeous the night of the wedding, and the service could not have been better. Our guests were very impressed! I think IPCC can cater to big, small, winter, summer - any type of wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/11/2009

Jenn · Married on 11/15/2008

Indian Pond was beautiful and amazing. I fell in love with the foyer and grand ballroom at first sight. The person that assisted me with planning my wedding was responsive, helpful and provided ample options. The person that was the coordinator for the evening paid a lot of attention to me and was very helpful. Also, the food was wonderful.

Sent on 01/19/2009

Amy · Married on 08/23/2008

I am so glad that we chose Indian Pond Country Club as the venue for our wedding reception. The place itself is absolutely beautiful. The staff is incredibly courteous and helpful. They literally take care of everything for you! Colleen was our event planner and she was unbelievable, as was every staff member that we encountered. Our wedding was the best time of our life. The food was amazing, the venue was amazing, everything surpassed our expectations. All of our wedding guests couldn't believe how beautiful Indian Ponds was. Everyone was commenting on how great the food is and how beautiful the ballroom, grounds, etc were. People actually called us the next day to tell us what a beautiful wedding it was and many said that they felt like they were in Boston at a fancy hotel. During the reception, the entire staff was at our beckon call and thinking of things to help us out without us even asking. I barely had time to eat my dinner because I was having so much fun and one of the waitresses noticed and brought out a new hot meal for me. My husband said he had the best time he has ever had. I will be recommending Indian Ponds to everyone. If you live on the South Shore, there is no need to look any further than Indian Ponds. I looked everywhere and it is the best of the best.

Sent on 09/18/2008

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2008

Indian Pond Country club was amazing! We could be any happier with our decision to get married and hold our reception at the Blackstone room @ IPCC. Our guests were shocked at the quality of the venue, ie; food, golf course grounds, outside balcony, floor to ceiling windows, service/staff, etc.
    Colleen the events manager was patient, kind, and took care of every detail of the reception planning and ceremony coordination. She even helped pick out table linens and refered us to a wonderful vendor. The food was any thing short of great! Every guest even proclaimed that it was the best "wedding" food they have ever eaten. The two Pam's (Pam and Pam) as we refer to them were the ceremony/reception staff that attended to our every need. They deserve as many gold starts as possible. They were our right hand and took care of everything during the reception. Truly an outstanding job!!! They even stayed an hour after closing to make sure every guest left safely. I would love to share our pictures with Indian Pond to place online just to show everyone what is possible by having Indian Pond host your wedding. My husband and I highly recommend Indian Pond for your upcoming wedding. It will be an event you, and your guests alike will NEVER FORGET!!

Julie · Married on 08/15/2008

I can't say enough about how wonderful IPCC is. I looked at ten other venues and none of them even came close. From the friendly, attentive staff to the beautiful grounds and amazing food, IPCC made our wedding so special. We had our ceremony and reception there. Originally, we were planning to have our ceremony outside, but mother nature did not cooperate. The staff moved us indoors in the gorgeous backup spot in front of the fireplace within minutes. It looked as though we had planned to have it there all along. The attention to detail throughout was impressive. I would highly recommend it as a location to anyone.

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/11/2008

My husband and I could not be happier with the services we received from IPCC. When we found Indian Pond online I said immediately we need to go check this place out. We set up a date and time and went to see it in person. We absolutely fell in love with everything about it!!! We both knew right then that this was our place! It was simply amazing!!!!! Just beautiful....it was exactly how I imagined our wedding day to be. Our wedding was perfect, everyone we worked with was so professional and accomodating we really did not have to worry about anything on our day. We got married right on the golf course and had our reception in the grand ball room. Lucky for us, it was a beautiful day which allowed for us to get married outside. We have now been married just over 2 months, and people are still talking about how much fun they had, how excellent the food was and how gorgeous the place was! With Indian Pond you get everything you pay for and more! Our day was simply perfect and I would reccomend this place to anyone!!! You won't be sorry!!Thank you Indian Pond for making this the happiest day of our lives! We can't wait to come back!!!

Sent on 09/15/2008

Jen · Married on 04/19/2008

I don't even know where to begin. When I think back to my wedding day I can't help but smile. It was the absolute best day of my life. Indian Pond was the first decision that my fiancé and I made. It was a must. After having looked at several different venues online we started with a visit to IP. That was all it took. I KNEW that this was the place I wanted to have my reception. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking, and the staff was friendly, responsive, and knowledgeable. They made us feel right at home the second we walked into the venue.

Colleen was the "perfect little helper" in guiding me through all of the small (but we all know...important) decisions that needed to be made. She was so kind and trustworthy. I knew that she had my weddings best interest in mind when helping me make the planning decisions.

The day of the wedding went exactly as planned. Beautiful, fun, a best-in-class wedding that I knew my guests would enjoy.

You can't go wrong when you book with Indian Pond!

Sent on 11/26/2008

Tara · Married on 05/19/2007

My husband and I could not have been happier with our wedding at Indian Pond. The staff was amazing. Every time we had a question or a concern, we had an answer right away. The wedding coordinators left no stone unturned. They provided incredible service and were more than happy to assist us in finding vendors. Our wedding day was perfect! Everything was exactly how we had imagined it would be. We had so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. The venue is gorgeous and the food is top notch.