Indi Soesilo Photography Reviews

26 | Broomfield, CO

26 Reviews for Indi Soesilo Photography

Keely · Married on 07/12/2014

When my husband and I did our engagement pictures we were both a little nervous about being in front of the camera, but Indi did such a great job making us feel comfortable and giving us just enough direction, but also did a great job of capturing us being us. Our engagement pictures turned out wonderful and the few wedding pictures we've previewed are magnificent! I can't wait to get them all back!
    He also helped make the whole day run smoothly with a timeline to help guide the day and make sure we got all of the pictures we wanted. He does a great job of incorporating the traditional pictures with the families, but also the creative pictures to capture the feeling and emotion of the day. I would highly recommend using Indi for any photography need!

Robin · Married on 10/11/2013

Indi worked extremely hard to get the perfect shots for our wedding, including pre-wedding photos and anything else we asked for. It is obvious that he loves what he does, and we were so happy with how the photos turned out. It was important to us to have great photos to remember our wedding, since the day went by so fast, and Indi exceeded our expectations by capturing amazing photographs. We were really impressed by the quality of the lenses and cameras that Indi used. We highly recommend Indi for weddings and any other occasion as well! Thank you Indi :-).

Leslie · Married on 09/14/2013

Photography was one of the most important aspects of my wedding and I conducted an extensive amount of research to find a photographer in the Denver/Broomfield/Estes Park area. I can save you a ton of time and energy by telling you now: go with Indi. He is amazingly talented, responsive, professional, creative, pleasant, and flexible; quite simply, everything you could possibly want in a photographer. I could tell by seeing his work and meeting with him in person that he sees things in a different light and doesn’t just take shots of what’s in front of him. He has a wonderfully creative vision that is both natural and elegant and he works to get the most out of every shot. I can’t count how many friends and family members told me that my wedding pictures were the most beautiful that they’d ever seen.
    I was supposed to get married near Rocky Mtn Ntl Park the day of the Allenspark/Estes Park flood and Indi was able to shoot my wedding a day later. He made what some would think of as an ordinary church wedding and a backyard ceremony into a truly magical, special, romantic and elegant affair. Our pictures turned out so sweet and beautiful that they rivaled the Rockies backdrop. On top of being an amazing photographer, he is someone that you want around on your wedding day. I don’t think brides realize how intimately involved a photographer is with all of your moments and all of your friends and family throughout your entire wedding day. Indi was a delight to have with us on our wedding day. He helped me carry in things to the church, offered advice, learned every single one of the bridesmaids and groomsmen’s names, and helped keep things in order and on schedule. Indi is someone that can command a room, make everybody laugh, and keep things rolling all while capturing your day in a magnificent light. He was even fighting rose bushes to get the best shot. We absolutely adored him and felt 100 percent assured that our day was in the best photographer’s hands and eyes.

Kim · Married on 08/03/2013

Indi is the best photographer ever! When my husband and I began looking at photographers I was recommended Indi by our wedding venue. After looking at many other people I could not stop going back to Indi. I was a little afraid that he would be out of our price range but decided to meet with him because I loved his work. After meeting I knew he was going to do my wedding. In the package I bought I think we discussed having Indi be available for 9 hours on wedding day. He arrived at the location early and came to find me so he could get some photos of me getting ready. He stayed until the very end of the night. All of the pictures we bought with out package have been printed quickly and are beautiful.

To sum up, Indi is worth every penny you spend on him. He is willing to make ANY accommodations you ask for. He also let me call him with any questions and is never anything but polite and awesome. Choose Indi!

Abigail · Married on 06/01/2013

The best decision we made for our wedding was bringing Indi on board to do our photography. He is flexible, worked within our budget, and goes above and beyond any contractual obligations to make sure that you get the best, most creative, and most thorough photography possible. His artistic eye is exceptional and I've rarely seen any photographer who is able to use light in the manner that he does, making what could be an ordinary shot into something simply magical. We've had so many comments and compliments from our guests and others who have seen the pictures on what amazing Indi and his partner did with our photos. To top it all off, he's just a lot of fun to be around! He truly has a unique artistry and passion for what he does and it shows through in all of his work. I'm happy to say we've found a photographer for life!

Kasandra · Married on 04/25/2013

I'm very proud to say Indi took our pictures at out wedding! I would highly recommend him for your upcoming events! He is amazing! We will be using him for all our upcoming events and family photos!!

WE LOVE INDI!!!! After we saw our engagement pictures we decided he's going to be our "go-to" photographer for anything by from here on out. He has such an amazing eye for framing pictures. His pictures are not overly processed like a lot of the photographers we looked at. They're clean, clear, and beautiful. Indi is so easy to work with and makes you feel so comfortable. He will go out of his way to make sure you have the most beautiful photos. Indi did both our engagement and wedding pictures and during our engagement session, we couldn't photograph in several places we planned. Instead of saying "sorry its your problem" Indi asked us if we'd be willing to meet again another weekend to take MORE pictures. As a result we ended up with the most amazing pictures. The wedding was the same way! He even was willing to set up an awesome photo booth! He listened to what we asked for and delivered! I'd recommend him to anyone for ANYTHING!

Abbie · Married on 10/11/2012

I thoroughly searched dozens of photographers across Colorado before coming across Indi's site. It was seeing the interesting ways that he composed his photos and his incredible talent for using natural light that stood out to me originally. His rate is a steal considering that all of the images he shoots are included in a high resolution CD and most of his packages include a second photographer for the wedding day.

He shot our engagement photos near sundown and took us to several locations between City Park and downtown Denver. The result was an incredible variety of both day and night photos, in both urban and nature settings. He captured natural moments beautifully and was able to help to orchastrate my fiance and I (who are not naturally photogenic) in a manner that made the more posed shots look natural and effortless. He has a mellow nature and great sense of humor that can put even those who are shy about being photographed at ease.

I can't recommend Indi enough. Although we've only done our engagement session and the wedding isn't until June, we feel like he's already gone above and beyond our expectations. We're so thrilled with the outcome of our engagement photos and can't wait to see how the wedding photos turn out!

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/08/2012

Indi is an amazing photographer and has a great eye for composition and faming shots. We are so happy with our photos and the moments he captured. Working with him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.
    Indi is also a wonderful person who is very kind and caring. He adapts to unexpected laughs, dances, and even pants tearing. That’s right, after arriving at our reception Indi semi-embarrassedly, yet with his easy going composure, told us that he tore the seam in his pants—we knew that it was from photographic calisthenics to capture the perfect angle for our perfect shot. Thank you Indi and we can’t recommend him enough!

AWESOME work, I would highly recommend Indi to anyone looking for amazing wedding photos.

Jocelyn · Married on 08/04/2012

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY!!! Indi and his crew were professional and fun, and the shots turned out absolutely beautiful! He has a way of making places look even more beautiful than they are in real life. I would hire him over and over again!

Jenn · Married on 05/20/2012

Indie is running a phenomenal business and he's a pure pleasure to work with. Flexible, fun, creative, professional, punctual, and with an eye for detail, Indie would be our recommendation for any event. Throughout the entire process, Indie was there to help guide us and counsel us.

Mel · Married on 08/13/2011

Indi did the most amazing job with our wedding photos. I've had numerous people tell me that they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen! Thanks Indi!

• I

Irene · Married on 08/06/2011

Indi and his assistant did a wonderful job, they were professional, flexible and did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos.

Amy · Married on 07/30/2011

We absolutely loved Indi and his team. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out phenomenal along with the album and cd of pictures. Indi was so great to work with and easy going. He was extremely flexible and went above and beyond what we were looking for. Would highly recommend!

Julie · Married on 06/11/2011

I readily recommend Indi...all the time! I post him on my Facebook, he's posted on my pintrest page, any time I hear someone that is newly engaged he is at the top of my list of recommendations (I always write my friends an email listing all the vendors I loved... I try to spare them any pain of a bad one, plus I'm the planning type of gal). He's just great ..so nice and polite, and his work is beautiful. I would recommend looking at his site, he posts all his photos there for everyone to judge. I love that he gave us all of our photos on a dvd...he didn't make us pick which we wanted to keep. I had left the decision up to my husband originally to find a photog, because my husband is the creative one, and he picked the perfect photographer! He described Indi to me as being more journalistic... I love the photos! Just love them. And after the event, he put together a great first draft of our wedding album. We started slacking on getting things done, and Indi took care of it for us..which we highly appreciated! It's a beautiful album. I highly recommend him. We're Julie and Kenny on his site :)

suzette · Married on 10/02/2010

" Indi, we are so thrilled with the beautiful photos!" We are just so blessed to be able to have these moments captured and you are an incredible artist! Thank you so much and you were a pleasure to work with. We are very happy with the end result. Much love- Neal and Suzette

Mollie · Married on 09/04/2010

I could not rave more about Indi Soesilo. He was an absolute pleasure to work with - so professional, unobtrusive and most of all, talented! I would recommend his services to anyone.

Lacey · Married on 08/07/2010

Indi did an amazing job! We love our photos and are so happy with how they turned out. Many of our friends have said they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen.

Hannah · Married on 07/24/2010

I cannot say enough good things about Indi's photography service. He was professional, responsive, and helpful. We had a tight budget for our wedding, yet our photos turned out incredible! Many friends and family commented that they were some of the best wedding photos they have ever seen...and I agree. The final product was beyond our expectations and we would recommend Indi to anyone.

Laura · Married on 04/18/2010

Indi was absolutely fabulous. He worked with our budge which was great and we got the copy rights to the photos as well with out paying the outragious prices that lots of photographer we looked into wanted. He was on time and worked with our schedule. He was easy to work with and the pictures from our engagement session and the wedding are of the highest quality. I can thank him enough for the lasting memories I will have from the most wonderful day of my new life. Indi was so amazing with ideas for the location we picked and really even worked with us if we had an idea. Thank you so much.

Vicky · Married on 08/23/2009

Indi, thank you so much for capturing all the photos on our wedding. We couldn't be any happier with the results. I still shed tears looking over the photos and my mom can't stop looking at them. Your work will always be a part of our life.

Aleigha · Married on 07/07/2009

Jon and I were married on July 7th, 2009. Indi was our photographer and I have nothing but great things to say about him. Indi was very prepared and he had a very clear vision in his head of picture poses that he'd thought we'd like. If you had a question or a pose you wanted specifically he incorporated it. He made sure that all family and friends were in pictures if you wanted them. Indi never missed any moment. He was everywhere (without being intrusive)!!! He stayed through the whole event and took amazing daylight and evening pictures. Indi captured the emotion so clearly that no one needs to tell what is going on in any of the pictures. I can't thank Indi enough for capturing such a wonderful day.

Ely · Married on 04/18/2008

We had our engagement pictures taken in the Rockies in 2007. Not only were we thrilled with our experiences with Indi, the photographs he produced have also exceeded our expectations. The shots he captured were priceless and we've got a lot of compliments from our friends and family. He has the ability to capture the natural expressions and romantic moments very candidly. Indi is also very accommodating. He works with you to ensure you will get exactly what you wanted and more. He is very professional and committed. I recommend him if you need your magical moments captured to enjoy for the rest of your life.

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Indi was amazing to work with at our engagement shoot and wedding day. Indi proved he would do anything for a great photo; he climbed a tree! He captured our emotions beautifully, even when we were crying. He is an artist, a great guy and the best wedding photographer. We love Indi!