117 Reviews for IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental

Delivery (3)
CD/DVD of Images (3)
Enclosed Booth (3)
Props (3)
Social Media Integration (2)
Showroom (1)

First time using IncrediBooths and it was a great experience! I booked them for my company holiday party and everyone loved it. The representative was on time and professional. Booking was no hassle at all, Mike was amazing in coordinating this set up. Thank you!

Profile Picture Narissa, 7/6/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So great for my wedding! The GIF photo booth was a hit!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great value and a fun vendor to work with!

Profile Picture Richard, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Michael Dandrea and IncrediBooths! were awesome to work with. Michael was quick to respond to my millions of questions and helped to get a custom design made for our photo strips in 2 days time, rather than the usual week, due to my own mess up. Devin operated the booth and was a true professional. The guests LOVED the booth. As soon as our wedding was over I was handed an album with all the photos and a USB stick with the files. I want to have another event just so I can rent a booth from them again.

Photos
Profile Picture Mike, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome job. Everyone loved the IncrediBooth!

Profile Picture Dave, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were so amazing to work with! They even customized my photo background to be EXACTLY what I wanted. Couldn’t ask for better service!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Incredibooths is an amazing company. When I got married in June 2011, I found out about this company from the wife of the owner Dennis on longisland weddings.com They are both really nice people and Dennis was amazing. He really works with you and is staff is superb. I highly reccomend incredibooths to anyone looking for a photobooth at their event, They are the best!! I had two of my friends rent a photobooth for their event after my wedding cause they had soo much fun with it at my wedding. Thanks Dennis for the amazing memories!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Photography

Michael was so helpful and accommodating. G ran the booth during the wedding and he was fabulous! He was so friendly and helpful and all he guests loved him. I would recommend Incredibooths to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture User5342918, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Martin & Wendy are great to work with! They will customize your photobooth exactly how you want it. A+ Experience!

Profile Picture Cylia, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

Let me just say getting in touch with Michael at IncrediBooths was a delight! He was so responsive and attentive to any questions and detail requests that I had. After a couple of e-mails back and forth he had the same vision I had. On the BIG DAY everything went smoothly. My guests RAVED about the photobooth and all the props. I received a USB (with all the photos taken) and an amazing book in which my guests left messages and took such funny and memorable photos which made it so worth it. If there is a photobooth company to go with THIS IS IT! You and your guests will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Arisleidy, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Our photo booth was such a hit! We got the entourage booth, because we thought people would be a bit more silly if they had the privacy of the curtain. Michael was such a pleasure do work with and he was so responsive. We also got to design our own template with the help of the graphics team. They really did a wonderful job. The booth came with an attendant who was so friendly and helpful. We also got a great deal on the price!

Profile Picture Julianne, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were professional, timely and a pleasure at my daughters wedding. Everyone loved their pictures and the scrapbook.

Profile Picture Diane, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My fiance and myself would like to thank Michael and Dennis from Incredibooths for making our day extra special! Incredibooths was the hit of our wedding and we are so happy that our guests loved it! At times, there was more people waiting on line to take pics than on the dance floor lol. Our photobooth attendants were such a pleasure to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. Again thank you so so much and we look forward to using Incredibooths for future events!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

they were awesome- highlight of wedding!

Profile Picture User6519357, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Incredibooths for my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! The staff is warm and professional. Everything from start to finish was seamless (which was a relief, because anyone planning a wedding knows how stressful it can be!) . My guests loved the booth and the pictures came out great -- I got a cd full of all the images as well as a photo book that my guests could write loving messages in. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Joy, 10/19/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Incredibooths was a great experience! They were easy to book, easy to get in contact with, and answered all of my questions promptly. The day of my wedding the attendants were on time, set up a beautiful photo booth, and were very professional and personable to all my guests!

Profile Picture User5222955, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was great. Everyone loved it. The attendant was professional and courteous to my guest. The scrap book with everyone pics is priceless.

Profile Picture Maria, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the pleasure of having incredibooths at our wedding! Not only were the attendants helpful, they put together the most wonderful scrapbook for us! All of our wedding guests enjoyed the photo booth as much as my husband and I did!! Would completely recommend them to anyone and everyone who wants a photobooth at there event! They were wonderful!

Profile Picture Michele, 1/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Incredibooths were fabulous! They were efficient, friendly and affordable. The two booth attendants at our wedding were so wonderful and happy and our guests enjoyed their enthusiasm. Great deal! Great company! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kate, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Incredibooths ran the photobooth for my wedding a few months ago and everything came out perfect! They arrived on time and were very professional. They put together a scrapbook with guest signatures and we received a flash drive of all the photos before they left the night of the wedding. I'd highly recommend hiring them for any event.

Profile Picture User3800296, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having a photo booth at our wedding was one of our best decisions! What a blast!!! All the guests (young & old) had such a great time with the photo booth. The photo booth came with props (hats, glasses, etc.) We got to customize the photo strip and the guests loved having the strip as their "take away". Our guests went in multiple times. As part of the rental deal, we got a book of all the photo booth photos which was hilarious.
IncrediBooths is a great company. They were easy to deal with and super nice. The two guys who ran the booth at our wedding were fantastic. Like I said, this was one of our best decisions!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience from start to finish! They really are the photobooth experts! The 2 attendants there that night we fun and professional. The photo album came out great, I am so glad I have it.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/25/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely awesome! Had the best experience ever. Crew was so nice. Made a wonderful scrapbook that I will always cherish. Would use again and recomend for everyone!!

Profile Picture User3816066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This vendor was great to work with.

Profile Picture User3826673, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews