Incredibly Edible Cookie Company Reviews

10 | Penfield, NY

10 Reviews for Incredibly Edible Cookie Company

Sara · Married on 10/04/2014

Kathy made us the most beautiful wedding cake for our 10/4/14 wedding!! It was so elegant, so stunning, and exactly what I had hoped for! In addition to being visually stunning, it tasted amazing! I\'m counting down until our 1 year anniversary so we can take the top layer out of the freezer and enjoy it all over again! Thank you for all of your assistance, Kathy, and for making us a beautifully delicious wedding cake! :) There\'s no one else we would have rather went with!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Sara · Married on 10/04/2014

Kathy made us the most beautiful wedding cake for our 10/4/14 wedding!! It was so elegant, so stunning, and exactly what I had hoped for! In addition to being visually stunning, it tasted amazing! I'm counting down until our 1 year anniversary so we can take the top layer out of the freezer and enjoy it all over again! Thank you for all of your assistance, Kathy, and for making us a beautifully delicious wedding cake! :) There's no one else we would have rather went with!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

For me, the cake was one of the most important aspects of my wedding. Kathy exceeded my expectations throughout the process from the beautiful and elegant tasting presentation to the follow up email. My jaw dropped when I saw my cake at my wedding reception. It was even more beautiful than I could have imagined and it tasted amazing!! Kathy was very attentive and responsive to my questions and was creative in finding solutions for the design and when we needed extra cake. Look no further for a baker. Her work stands up to the name... 'Incredible.'

Sent on 06/23/2014

Incredibly Edible Cookie Company's reply:

Sarah it was my honor and pleasure in making your wedding cake !
    I am thrilled beyond words that the cake exceeded your expectations!
    Much happiness to you and Brian!! :)

Christy · Married on 09/28/2013

Kathy was great to work with. So nice & professional. Her cakes are delicious!

Incredibly Edible Cookie Company's reply:

Thank you Christy! It was a pleasure meeting you and Steve! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! By the way, Love, the photos Natalie tooked of you both...got a little peak on Facebook. :)

Kind regards, Kathy

Having the IECC was one of the best decisions I could have made for my wedding. Kathy was friendly and professional, and made every part of the process, from the cake tasting to the cutting of the cake on wedding day enjoyable and delicious! Our wedding cake was everything I hoped it would be, and she was even able to work with me to surprise the groom with a special themed groom's cake at our rehearsal dinner!

Incredibly Edible Cookie Company's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! I am so happy you were pleased with everything! It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!! Fondly, Kathy :)

Judith · Married on 09/01/2013

The Incredible Edible Cookie Company provided a range of options for deserts for our daughter's wedding. Our choices included a cupcake tier, with a small wedding cake on top, and an array of sweet pastries for our dessert table. Guest consensus was that the deserts were delicious, (they disappeared within moments).
    All arrangements were professionally done, and followed to the letter. The order was delivered to the reception venue, after communication with those folks, where it was arranged on our plates and the tiered tray, which we rented from the Cookie Company.
    I would certainly consider using this vendor again for a special event, should one arise.

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2013

I am so happy with the incredibly edible cookie company, they are top on my list for wedding cakes and miniature pastries. They are so kind, knowledgable, artistic, and talented. My wedding cake was a hit, I chose their romantic ruffled cake. It was esthetically beautiful and delicious. This is the most professional company, I couldn't be any happier with Bob and Kathy. Thank you for making my wedding day so much brighter with all the compliments I received from my guests about all your sweets and to die for wedding cake. Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2013

denise · Married on 06/07/2013

We had the Incredibly Edible Cookie Company made our Wedding Favors for our wedding of June 2013. We went for a taste testing..and OMG!! Fantastic and soo good. All said and done..we choose cupcakes and brownies for our favors. Bob and Kathy, the owners are very sweet people. They are truly professional at what they do. The did an awesome job from the baking to the wrapping and setting up the favors. All of my guest enjoy the deserts and thought it was a great idea for favors. I highly recommended Bob and Kathy!! Thanks guys :) Denise & Chris

Sent on 06/14/2013

Stefanie · Married on 05/25/2013

My husband and I used IECC for our engagement party, bridal shower and wedding. The deserts are amazing and our wedding cake was perfect. The entire experience for our wedding cake was great, from meeting to sample different flavors and fillings, to choosing the design and the service was incredible. I am a huge sweets fan and was so happy with our choice. The cake was stunning!!! I highly recommend IECC. Their prices are reasonable and you get top quality! Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect!!!

Stefanie and Joe F.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2012

IECC was amazing! From my tasting to the actual wedding everything was perfect!! So elegant and beautiful. I would recommend them to any one!

Sent on 04/04/2013