Incredible Edibles Reviews

Incredible Edibles 4
Incredible Edibles 5

Noel Tolerton · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic !

Our wedding cake and cupcakes were amazing!! Everything looked beautiful and tasted amazing ! We couldn’t be happier !!

• F

Frances · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible Edibles is great!

We hired Incredible Edibles to make our wedding cake and we couldn't have been happier! From our cake tasting to the day of cake, it was all so delicious! We ended up selecting three different flavors for our cake and everyone raved about how good each one was. Nancy was very easy to work with and helped make the whole process seamless!

Incredible Edibles 6
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Can’t wait to have our anniversary cake!

Incredible Edibles did an amazing job on our cake! The colors and details were so realistic! Every bite was delicious! We can’t wait to have our anniversary cake that was gifted as an additional tier!

Incredible Edibles 7

Jean · Married on 06/16/2018

My wedding cake was so perfect, it didn't look real! It was absolutely perfect and my guests could not say enough good things about it. Baked with love!!

Claudia · Married on 04/29/2018

What can I say? Except a huge THANK YOU! Nancy and her amazing team at Incredible Edibles created a beautiful and delicious wedding cake!...everyone had seconds it was that good!...Buttermilk with Buttercream and gorgeous sugar flowers is the way to go! We already decided that we will order a mini wedding cake every year for our anniversary!

Incredible Edibles 8

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Incredible Edibles are INCREDIBLE! We met Incredible Edibles at a Wedding Expo. We tried every cake in the room and not a single bite from another cake came close to comparing. Anyone who has ever been to a wedding expo, knows that you come home with a million business cards, so we actually went back the following year just to find them. Their cakes are out of this world delicious, but most importantly, they worked diligently to fill every request we had. We changed flavors, styles, designs, ribbon, etc. more times than I would like to admit. They continued to work with us until we had the perfect cake. They were professional, kind, & above all, crafted a dream cake for us. We also found out that they are now doing birthday cakes, dinner cakes, cupcakes, French Macaroons etc. Can't wait to use them again! Thank you to Nancy & her team for giving us everything we could have dreamed of! We will refer you to everyone!

Incredible Edibles 9
    Incredible Edibles 10

Liza · Married on 07/02/2017

Yummy yummy!

Nancy created a delicious cake for us, and my husband isn't even a cake person! I am though!! Thank you Nancy!

Debbie · Married on 12/03/2016

Nancy was so nice and she totally made the Wedding cake exactly how I pictured it! We had a Christmas/Winter Wedding and the cake was beautiful! Delicious is what all the guests were saying and I had a snow globe for the top and even though it was heavy they found a way to put the topper on! Outstanding customer service and they made the perfect Wedding cake for us! Absolute must hire for your Wedding Cake!

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

I went in with a rather eccentric idea of what I wanted in a wedding cake: bright pink, gold embellishments, and even a bobble head cake topper of me and my groom. While I could tell it was not particularly the style Incredible Edibles normally makes, I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I was with the final result. It absolutely blew me away. It was the wedding cake of my dreams, and they took my vision and made it look EXACTLY like I wanted (which I truly didn't think was possible). Our cake was one of the biggest highlights of our reception. Everyone could not stop talking about how beautiful it was, and the bobble head truly made the cake. Many people didn't think it was real because it was so beautiful. The fact that it was delicious on top of that truly sealed the deal. Thank you so much Incredible Edibles for giving us the cake of our dreams. If you have a specific vision for what you want in a cake, this is the place for you. They do a perfect job and deliver the cake, leaving you with nothing to worry about on your big day.

Very nice and could do exactly what I wanted:)

Myra was absolutely wonderful to work with! She listened to my husband and I and created the exact cake we envisioned. She was flexible and worked with us, even as things changed over the course of wedding planning. I would absolutely recommend her work- she was great!

• F

Florence · Married on 05/03/2014

Myra's cakes have to be the best cakes in the world! I heard people went back for 4 and 5 pieces. No cake was left!

Wedding cake and groom's cake were both delicious and beautiful. Had a custom groom's cake that she had never done, and it turned out perfect! Everyone was talking about how cute it was. Very flexible and willing to do whatever design you want. Tasty too!

Also had boxed lunches done through this vendor for my bridesmaids on the wedding day. So adorable and tasty!

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2013

Incredible Edible Cakes is all in the name – INCREDIBLE! Myra, the genius behind her cakes, is a delightful person to work with. From the first time I contacted her she was quick to respond, easy to talk to, patient and extremely helpful. I was able to setup a tasting with no problems and she had so many different flavors to choose from (which was very hard to narrow down because they were all fantastic…so we got two cakes). The grooms’ cake was a huge success; she was able to create a lobster boil pot that most people thought was a statue when they saw it on the table. It was a work of art and it pained us to cut into it because it was so awesome. If you are looking for the perfect wedding cake or even just a cake for another occasion, you will not be disappointed with Myra at Incredible Edible Cakes. She creates custom works of art that are not only beautiful but delicious. I had extremely high expectations for my wedding, and she surpassed my expectations!

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

What an AMAZING cake!!! No one believed the hibiscus on our cake weren't real. Taste=amazing!!! Design=amazing!!! Such a talented woman and her prices are very comparable to other bakers. She can do anything and the taste can't be beat!!

Tracy · Married on 09/22/2012

Our wedding cake not only looked beautiful but tasted fabulous!! Amazing job!

• Kacy

Kacy · Married on 06/15/2012

Myra was so great and easy to work with. She made our wedding cake way more beautiful than I could have imagined. Every detail was flawless and there were so many people that told us it was the best cake they had ever had. You will not be disappointed! Highly recommend her.

Best cake we have ever had. We will continue to get cakes from here for years to come. Everyone was so impressed with the seashell/starfish cake. Would not have picked anyone else!

the wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We had so many compliments!

Karen · Married on 10/15/2011

Myra was so very helpful. Upon the first meeting and tasting, she sketched out a cake for me that I described! It turned out exactly the way she drew it. She then met us for a second time with changes and made us a special tasting. She then created a Grooms cake for us and helped me keep it a surprise from my Groom To Be! Thanks Myra!

Jennifer and Eric · Married on 09/25/2011

Incredible Edibles did an amazing job on our wedding cake! They even recreated a line of beading from my wedding gown in edible jewels for each tier of the cake! It turned out perfectly! Not only did the cake look stunning, it tasted great too! The variety of flavors was magnificent. She worked with me on every detail of the cake and was willing to do anything I dreamed of for my special day. Great communication is important with keeping stress levels down and she did a wonderful job there too. I can't thank Incredible Edibles enough. Our cake was superb! We will definitely order cakes for special occasions in the future from here. Wonderful experience and the most amazing prices of any bakery around.

Ana · Married on 08/20/2011

My wedding cake was so beautiful and it was so tasteful. Myra is amazing to work with. She will make sure you get the wedding cake of your dreams

Louisa · Married on 03/05/2011

Our groom's cake and wedding cake were exactly what we imagined and so delicious! Myra was so accommodating and super easy to work with!

Maria · Married on 12/18/2010

Myra helped me design my wedding cake almost three years ago. Her flavor a are delicious and the cakes ate gorgeous! My family and I continue to order cakes from her when we return to Pawleys each year for vacation. She even designed my son's christening cake a few months ago! She is so creative, friendly, kind and flexible. Would not recommend another bakery around! You will not be sorry you chose her and will keep coming back for more!!!

Tara · Married on 06/26/2010

The attention to detail was amazing! My cake was beautiful and it tasted awesome! I wish I would have had more time to indulge in like 2 more peices of cake.. but everyone almost faught over it! The cake was to die for! I recommend 100%!