Incredible Edibles Reviews

Incredible Edibles 7
  • Anita

Anita Turnage · Married on 07/13/2019

Truly indescribable!!

I can say enough about the gorgeous and delicious wedding cake Nancy baked for my daughter's wedding! Incredible Edibles is truly the right name for this Pawley's Island bakery! I can honestly say I have never had better cake and every guest at the wedding was delighted. The presentation was elegant and the taste was indescribable. I just could not get enough!! Many thanks and we are sending many happy cake lovers your way!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Incredible Edibles 8
  • Andie

Andie Hines-Lagemann · Married on 06/28/2019

Fabulous Gluten Free Cake

Our semi-naked, gluten free hummingbird cake was the perfect, sweet ending to our flawless wedding day here on Pawleys Island! It was moist and so delicious, but also gorgeous! All of our guests raved about it! We came down from Indiana for a destination wedding, and the Incredible Edibles staff was very communicative and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Incredible Edibles 9

Congratulations !
    We're were honored to be a part of your special day and thrilled you loved your cake !

Best Wishes,
    Nancy

• Kayla

Kayla Kopczynski · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding cake stole the show!

Our wedding cake was a huge highlight on the wedding day. First of all, no cake from any of our tastings compared to incredible edibles. The flavor was incredible... and at the tasting you get like 6 pieces of cake! From the start, I knew I wanted to work with IE. Plus, I love that it's family owned and local to Pawleys. Our cake was so beautiful and tasty-- it literally got a shout out from the band as the best cake they'd ever had (and they have had lots). Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Incredible Edibles's reply:

It was a great honor to be a part of your wedding day ! We truly appreciate this wonderful review.

Nancy

Maria Lee · Married on 04/06/2019

April 6, 2019 wedding Michael & Amelia Lee

Amazing job, everyone was so pleased. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautifyand delicious cake!!

I ordered my wedding cake without tasting because I didn’t live in the same state and didn’t have time to travel. We had a phone consultantation and it was so refreshing to have a vendor suggesoeays for me to save money ! She suggested doing a kitchen cake in additional to a smaller tierd cake to get me to my guest count. Our cake was beautiful and SO GOOD!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Incredible Edibles 10

Congratulations !
    We were honored to be a part of your very special day and so happy that you loved your cake.
    Best Wishes,

Noel Tolerton · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic !

Our wedding cake and cupcakes were amazing!! Everything looked beautiful and tasted amazing ! We couldn’t be happier !!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible Edibles is great!

We hired Incredible Edibles to make our wedding cake and we couldn't have been happier! From our cake tasting to the day of cake, it was all so delicious! We ended up selecting three different flavors for our cake and everyone raved about how good each one was. Nancy was very easy to work with and helped make the whole process seamless!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Incredible Edibles 11
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Can’t wait to have our anniversary cake!

Incredible Edibles did an amazing job on our cake! The colors and details were so realistic! Every bite was delicious! We can’t wait to have our anniversary cake that was gifted as an additional tier!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Incredible Edibles 12

Jean · Married on 06/16/2018

My wedding cake was so perfect, it didn't look real! It was absolutely perfect and my guests could not say enough good things about it. Baked with love!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Claudia · Married on 04/29/2018

What can I say? Except a huge THANK YOU! Nancy and her amazing team at Incredible Edibles created a beautiful and delicious wedding cake!...everyone had seconds it was that good!...Buttermilk with Buttercream and gorgeous sugar flowers is the way to go! We already decided that we will order a mini wedding cake every year for our anniversary!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Incredible Edibles 13

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Incredible Edibles are INCREDIBLE! We met Incredible Edibles at a Wedding Expo. We tried every cake in the room and not a single bite from another cake came close to comparing. Anyone who has ever been to a wedding expo, knows that you come home with a million business cards, so we actually went back the following year just to find them. Their cakes are out of this world delicious, but most importantly, they worked diligently to fill every request we had. We changed flavors, styles, designs, ribbon, etc. more times than I would like to admit. They continued to work with us until we had the perfect cake. They were professional, kind, & above all, crafted a dream cake for us. We also found out that they are now doing birthday cakes, dinner cakes, cupcakes, French Macaroons etc. Can't wait to use them again! Thank you to Nancy & her team for giving us everything we could have dreamed of! We will refer you to everyone!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Incredible Edibles 14
    Incredible Edibles 15

Liza · Married on 07/02/2017

Yummy yummy!

Nancy created a delicious cake for us, and my husband isn't even a cake person! I am though!! Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Debbie · Married on 12/03/2016

Nancy was so nice and she totally made the Wedding cake exactly how I pictured it! We had a Christmas/Winter Wedding and the cake was beautiful! Delicious is what all the guests were saying and I had a snow globe for the top and even though it was heavy they found a way to put the topper on! Outstanding customer service and they made the perfect Wedding cake for us! Absolute must hire for your Wedding Cake!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

I went in with a rather eccentric idea of what I wanted in a wedding cake: bright pink, gold embellishments, and even a bobble head cake topper of me and my groom. While I could tell it was not particularly the style Incredible Edibles normally makes, I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I was with the final result. It absolutely blew me away. It was the wedding cake of my dreams, and they took my vision and made it look EXACTLY like I wanted (which I truly didn't think was possible). Our cake was one of the biggest highlights of our reception. Everyone could not stop talking about how beautiful it was, and the bobble head truly made the cake. Many people didn't think it was real because it was so beautiful. The fact that it was delicious on top of that truly sealed the deal. Thank you so much Incredible Edibles for giving us the cake of our dreams. If you have a specific vision for what you want in a cake, this is the place for you. They do a perfect job and deliver the cake, leaving you with nothing to worry about on your big day.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Very nice and could do exactly what I wanted:)

Sent on 11/08/2014

Myra was absolutely wonderful to work with! She listened to my husband and I and created the exact cake we envisioned. She was flexible and worked with us, even as things changed over the course of wedding planning. I would absolutely recommend her work- she was great!

Sent on 08/23/2014
  • F

Florence · Married on 05/03/2014

Myra's cakes have to be the best cakes in the world! I heard people went back for 4 and 5 pieces. No cake was left!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Wedding cake and groom's cake were both delicious and beautiful. Had a custom groom's cake that she had never done, and it turned out perfect! Everyone was talking about how cute it was. Very flexible and willing to do whatever design you want. Tasty too!

Also had boxed lunches done through this vendor for my bridesmaids on the wedding day. So adorable and tasty!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2013

Incredible Edible Cakes is all in the name – INCREDIBLE! Myra, the genius behind her cakes, is a delightful person to work with. From the first time I contacted her she was quick to respond, easy to talk to, patient and extremely helpful. I was able to setup a tasting with no problems and she had so many different flavors to choose from (which was very hard to narrow down because they were all fantastic…so we got two cakes). The grooms’ cake was a huge success; she was able to create a lobster boil pot that most people thought was a statue when they saw it on the table. It was a work of art and it pained us to cut into it because it was so awesome. If you are looking for the perfect wedding cake or even just a cake for another occasion, you will not be disappointed with Myra at Incredible Edible Cakes. She creates custom works of art that are not only beautiful but delicious. I had extremely high expectations for my wedding, and she surpassed my expectations!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

What an AMAZING cake!!! No one believed the hibiscus on our cake weren't real. Taste=amazing!!! Design=amazing!!! Such a talented woman and her prices are very comparable to other bakers. She can do anything and the taste can't be beat!!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Tracy · Married on 09/22/2012

Our wedding cake not only looked beautiful but tasted fabulous!! Amazing job!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Kacy

Kacy · Married on 06/15/2012

Myra was so great and easy to work with. She made our wedding cake way more beautiful than I could have imagined. Every detail was flawless and there were so many people that told us it was the best cake they had ever had. You will not be disappointed! Highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Best cake we have ever had. We will continue to get cakes from here for years to come. Everyone was so impressed with the seashell/starfish cake. Would not have picked anyone else!

Sent on 06/27/2012

the wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We had so many compliments!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Karen · Married on 10/15/2011

Myra was so very helpful. Upon the first meeting and tasting, she sketched out a cake for me that I described! It turned out exactly the way she drew it. She then met us for a second time with changes and made us a special tasting. She then created a Grooms cake for us and helped me keep it a surprise from my Groom To Be! Thanks Myra!

Sent on 10/22/2011