Incredible Edibles Bakery Reviews

320 | Virginia Beach, VA

320 Reviews for Incredible Edibles Bakery

Jackee · Married on 02/15/2014

Long distance planning as the mother of the bride is more than a little stressful. Debra Miller provided a stress-free experience for all involved. My daughter and her new husband are US Navy active duty stationed in Norfolk and Debra treated them with respect and professionalism. The cake was prepared, decorated and delivered without a hitch. The bride and groom said t was even better than they remembered from the tasting! Thank you Debra!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Katy · Married on 02/14/2014

The cake was artistic AND delicious as well. They were fun to work with when designing the cake also.

Sent on 03/27/2014

I used incredible edibles for my wedding cake. It was 4 tiers for 150 people. My flavors were strawberry, white chocolate, and double chocolate. OH MY GOSH it was SOOOOOOO good!!!! My guests kept commenting how great the cake looked and tasted. I had a winter wedding. My cake was white with sparkly powder snowflakes all over it. We also had a strip of bling ribbon and navy blue ribbon. It was gorgeous. Everything I wanted and more. This company is very professional and responsive. They allowed my fiance and I to do our cake tasting way ahead of time before he deployed which I appreciate so much. Highly recommended. Thank you

Sent on 02/13/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

We appreciate your kind words more than you can know! Thanks for allowing us to help in your wonderful celebration!!!

Patria · Married on 12/28/2013

This bakery is fabulous! I enjoyed every bit of my wedding cake! I know a lot of brides say they don't get to eat their cake, but I made a point to, and had 2 slices!!! Debra was a joy to work with and my cake was delicious. Their strawberry cake is truly the best that I've ever had. All my guests raved about it. As a cost conscious bride, I decided to get sugar flowers elsewhere and Debra had no problems adding them to my cake. It saved me a little money and my cake was still gorgeous. You will not be disappointed with this bakery.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2013

Let me be the first to say I AM NOT a cake person but WOW!!!!!!! I have never had a desert that amazing before! Changed my whole perception and opinion about cake! Our wedding cake was flawless and delicious. We also rented the beautiful cake stands from them as well which was a huge hit with our guests. Very professional and I will recommend them any day of the week.

Sent on 09/11/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/13/2013

Our cake was beautiful and so so delicious!!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

My cake was delicious!!! I choose 3 flavors: strawberry which was the absolute favorite, almond cake with raspberry filling which was my personal favorite and a southern specialty, Hummingbird, a wonderful alterntive to the usual cake flavors made with pineapple, yummy.
    The service was excellent, delivery was right on time and most importantly (after being delicious, of course!) the cake looked beautiful!Totally perfect like out of a magazine. I was really impressed with the look of the cake and every last crumb was eaten up :)
    We went to three tastings but booked here as soon as we tasted Incredible Edibles, far superior to any other place at the beach. Our only complaint was only getting 3 flavors!!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

So funny!!! We could accomodate many other flavors with additional tiers--- more to take home!
    Thank you so much for your kind words!

Cindy · Married on 10/05/2013

Debra and Incredible Edibles is creative and patient and willing to try and explore new ideas. We had a wonderful experience working with she and her staff. Our cake came out "incredibly" beautiful and fabulously "edible". I've never had a wedding cake so delicious and apparently our guests hadn't either because there was hardly any left at night's end!
    I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

We truly appreciate being able to create the cake for your son's wedding! Best wishes for the newlyweds!

Leslie · Married on 09/28/2013

My cake was awesome and they adjusted it to my and my husbands tastes. The cake was so good we had none left. Everyone raved about how good the cake was. They are very professional and went above and beyond to make sure I was getting a cake that we liked. I plan to order from them again soon.

Sent on 10/27/2013
  • I

Imee · Married on 09/28/2013

When we were first looking for bakeries, we knew we definitely had to have two things: amazing flavors and no fondant. Incredible Edibles delivered! We had three tiers with two flavors, coconut cake with lemon curd filling and white cake with white chocolate mousse, raspberry puree, and raspberries. Not only were the cake flavors absolutely delicious, the cake was flawless in appearance-you would never know that it wasn't covered in fondant. We also got sugar flame-colored calla lilies to cover the cake, which looked perfect, just like real flowers.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Hosannah · Married on 09/20/2013

I loved my cake. It was beautiful and tasted so good.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Mary · Married on 09/14/2013

Our wedding cake was marvelous! It looked elegant and classy. The red velvet cake was amazing! Thank you for doing a awesome job!!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Kelli · Married on 08/03/2013

We loved working with Debra at Incredible Edibles! Our cake was so beautiful and the taste was out of this world!! There were so many flavors that we had to choose from, we couldn't decide so we had 4 different ones!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 08/03/2013

The BEST cake I have ever tasted!!!!!!! Everyone commented on it, not only was it beautiful but the flavors were outstanding

Sent on 09/04/2013

Jamie · Married on 08/02/2013

My cake turned out great and it was delicious

Sent on 08/22/2013

my cake looked great and it tasted even better. Debra was extremely helpful and all my guest love my cake.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Incredible Edibles Bakery went beyond my expectations! I was not a big fan of cakes until I went to my cake tasting and cleared the plate! Not only are the cakes fresh and delicious but the owner is truly passionate about her business. She was a joy to work with and made the process extremely easy for me. For our wedding I decided to go with cupcakes and offered an assortment of two flavors. The guest could not stop talking about them and needless to say there was hardly any leftovers. Not only were they yummy but the arrangement and decor was gorgeous! I highly recommend this bakery for any bride!

...my husband and I keep wondering if we can really wait for our one year anniversary to eat a slice of our cake that is sitting in our freezer!!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Becky · Married on 07/06/2013

Cake was delicious and beautiful. They also did a grooms cake which turned out great and was not overly expensive. Loved the strawberry cake and coconut cake with lemon.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Hi Becky! Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your day! We truly appreciate all your kind words and congratulations again!!!

Megan · Married on 06/21/2013

Incredible edibles did an absolutely AMAZING job with my wedding cake. Debra coordinated with Black Iris Floral to have fresh flowers placed on the cake as well. Debra was very flexible and since we couldn't decide on one flavor we were able to alternate the tiers of cake between chocolate and strawberry. The fresh strawberry cake was absolutely delicious- I highly recommend this flavor! Our guests were raving about how good the cake tasted. The leftovers sure did not last very long!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Breezell · Married on 06/15/2013

My wedding cake was so beautiful and looked amazing just like the picture! Even my mother was impressed.
    I Highly Recommend Them!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Terra · Married on 06/02/2013

Incredible Edibles provided me the most beautiful cake for my wedding! They were timely, and responsive to my every desire for my cake. Not only was it beautiful, my guests have been raving about the cake, and that they have NEVER had a cake that tasted so good. Thank you again! I would not hesitate to recommend Incredible Edibles to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Susan · Married on 06/01/2013

From the cake tasting to the presentation of the wedding cake at the reception, Debra at Incredible Edibles was TOPS!!!!! Not only did the cake look beautiful with very intricate designs, the three flavors we chose were amazing! We had MANY compliments on the cake and fillings. I highly recommend Incredible Edibles for wedding cakes or any special occasion cake!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Diana · Married on 05/26/2013

Debra is wonderful! We used her and her husband for catering our simple beach wedding. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. All our guests were telling us how good the food was. The servers were great and the bartender was courteous and quick. We had a pasta station and BBQ a different combination but it’s our two loves. The BBQ was amazing with a hint of sweetness and just enough spice. The pasta was awesome. I haven't had marinara sauce that full of flavor before. All the appetizers were delicious. I would definitely use them again for any catering needs I have in the future in Virginia Beach!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Sommer · Married on 05/26/2013

Cake was delicious, beautiful, and delivered as agreed. Many delicious flavors to choose from. Recreated my cake from an inspiration photo with ease. Excellent groom's cake as well. The strawberry cake is amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Theresa · Married on 05/18/2013

Incredible Edibles Bakery knows how to make some delicious cake! Their cakes are moist and flavorful. Some of our guest, who are not cake fans, had 3-4 peices each! They have a great selection of flavors to pick from. Go for a taste yourself and we bet you'll leave there as a customer.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Theresa, congratulations on your new life together! We appreciate all your kind words and hope to see you soon. Stop in anytime to say hi and we would love to see pictures!