Incredible Edibles Bakery Reviews

320 | Virginia Beach, VA

320 Reviews for Incredible Edibles Bakery

Shannon · Married on 10/18/2014

Not only was our cake absolutely beautiful but it was also super delicious! Debra was sweet and easy to work with and everything turned out perfectly! We had many compliments from guests and I seriously dont know if we are going to be able to keep from eating the top before our anniversary! Awesome Job Incredible Edibles!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

Everything about working with Debra and her husband was wonderful. During our first tasting we were introduced to her sweet smile. A week after choosing our flavors, we requested to purchase a few cupcakes of those flavors to share with our parents so that they may try the flavors. Upon arrival at her shop, she told us they were compliments for us to take. I was smitten with her generosity and care that her clients were sure on what they wanted. We had a four tier simple buttercream cake with three flavors: strawberry, hummingbird, and coconut cream. All of these flavors were perfect for my lighter taste in cakes. They tasted fresh and moist. The guests loved them. Debra was very accommodating in adding a cake stand to my order, and then the addition of a birthday cake for a special little girl with only a few weeks to go until the wedding day. I highly recommend their services...I can't wait to order more from this shop in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you for your kind thoughts, Amanda!!! Many big wishes for your new life together!!!

Shannon · Married on 09/13/2014

AMAZING!!! Friendly service coupled with incredible (ha) cakes, you cannot go wrong! My wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous AND delicious. After seeing their display in shop and tasting the unique flavor combos, I knew we had found our bakery! Would not go anywhere else for a specialty cake!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

How sweet!! Thank you for your kind remarks and congratulations again on your wedding!!

Cathleen · Married on 09/13/2014

Our wedding cupcakes were to die for and Incredible Edibles Bakery was a breeze to work with! I am an out-of-town bride, and picked Incredible Edibles based solely on reviews and recommendations. When finally visited for our tasting and tried Debra’s cake, we were thrilled in our decision. The hardest part about working with Debra was trying to decide between all of her delicious cake flavors! We decided on three types of cupcakes, which were all devoured by the time the reception was over. Thankfully, we had asked them to set aside some for us to take home, and we were so very happy we did. Their prices were fair and competitive, their communication to be prompt, they let us rent a cupcake tree (which saved us quite a bit of money), they were flexible in when we could come in and do our tasting, and they arrived to the venue right on time.

Overall, we couldn't have asked for a more positive experience and cannot wait to cut into our cake topper on our one year anniversary!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Tara · Married on 09/09/2014

One word: DELICIOUS! We couldn't be happier with using Incredible Edibles for our wedding cake. Debra helped us design our dream wedding cake and it was just perfect. My only advice is to order more than you think you need because our cake went FAST and everyone was asking for more! The strawberry comes highly recommended and it was amazing. We will definitely use Incredible Edibles in our future! Thank you!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Hi Tara, I am so happy that you were pleased with your cake! We would like to offer you a complimentary 1st anniversary cake for being so kind in this review of our services!

Kathy · Married on 09/06/2014

Cupcake wedding cake was delightful! VERY reasonable! Delivered on time and was exactly what we wanted for the wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Kathryn · Married on 08/03/2014

Oh my goodness! Their cake is to die for! If you are looking for a wedding cake that has your guests still talking about it weeks after, then you need to check out Incredible Edibles. Debbie was so great in talking with us about what we wanted our cake to look like. The cake looked beautiful and was absolutely the best cake I have ever eaten.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and best of wishes to both of you!!! We appreciate being a part of your day!
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 07/13/2014

Used Incredible Edibles for our wedding cake and my wife's birthday the following year. Absolutely loved both! The wedding cake held up to July heat perfectly. Beautiful cakes! My go to for amazing cakes.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Jasmine · Married on 07/12/2014

I ordered a wedding cake a for my daughter's wedding and all my guest enjoyed. It was so delicious. The owner was so responsive to all my needs and so friendly and patient.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We are starting a new program for happy reviewers and offering a complimentary 1st anniversary cake so call us if you would like to get one next year!!

Taylor · Married on 06/30/2014

Our wedding was June the 30th of this year. I must say our cake was to die for. It was moist + the strawberry filling won me over hands down. The absolute best. My husband and I + our guest loved the cake. A bit pricey but it was worth every penny.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Emily · Married on 06/28/2014

Got my wedding cake from here and it was AWESOME! can't say enough great things. Had strawberry cake on the bottom, butter chiffon with rasperry filling for the next layer, and chocolate with mocha icing on the next layer. They were awesome to work with and did a really fun cake tasting with us. Everyone commented on how delicious the cake was!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day! Congratulations again!

I brought my husband's family in for the cake tasting. Both my husband and I don't enjoy cake so we figured someone else could help us choose the cake. As we were trying cakes there, it was actually difficult to choose because they were so good (and so unique). We ended up getting a 4-tiered cake with strawberry filling. Everyone enjoyed it and the cake was almost gone (we ordered extra so it had the look we wanted). I would recommend not having ribbon around your cake because it was difficult during the cake cutting process, but that was something I wanted not something they suggested. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations again on your new life together!

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2014

Delicious! Our cake was simple, but exactly what we asked for. Easy to work with the team. Delivered to an outdoor venue in a field and arrived perfectly. Still eating our cake a week later and it's still amazing… Thank you!!

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • User4181951 · 2+ years ago

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! Even the venue workers were impressed with our cake, and considering how many they see we think that speaks volumes! Debra worked with us as well for our party favors. Debra was so easy to work with, we appreciated that so much!

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/07/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery team, thank you for making our gorgeous wedding cake. Everyone is still complimenting us on the delicious flavor and how beautifully decorated it was. Every layer was a delicious bite and it was exactly what we asked for...beach elegance.....Ms. Debra, we are customers for life! I cannot wait to taste our anniversary cake next year - June 7, 2015! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Congratulations again!

Their cake is absolutely delicious!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

Incredible Edibles made an amazing cake for our wedding! I new exactly what I wanted when I went in, so I gave her a picture, and the cake she made looked exactly like what I wanted! It was a four layer cake with butter cream frosting and scroll work on all of the layers. Each layer was trimmed with ribbon and rhinestones. We got the strawberry cake with fresh strawberry filling, and the almond pound cake with key lime filling. It tasted amazing and everyone enjoyed it! I highly recommend Incredible Edibles if you want a beautiful and delicious wedding cake!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Debra is fantastic!! She was so flexible, even when it came to our tasting. Her presentation at the tasting far exceeds other bakeries and her cakes are fantastic! Everyone loved the strawberry cake with fresh strawberry filling we had. The execution of the design of the cake was exactly what I had in mind. Definitely visit incredible edibles!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2014

My wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious. It well exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2014

I have NEVER seen a more beautiful cake than the one Incredible Edibles did for my daughter's wedding!! It was absolutely "incredible"!! Before my daughter's reception began, she snuck into the dining room to view the decorations right after she arrived at the club and was drawn to the cake. Tears came to her eyes. She couldn't believe that her cake was even more beautiful than what she imagined. She knew what she wanted and Incredible Edibles made that dream come true. Not only was it absolutely gorgeous (the scrolling, authentic sugar flowers, beautiful trimming) it was DELICIOUS! So very moist and fresh!! We had the the strawberry with fresh strawberries, chocolate with white chocolate filling and the raspberry!! We had compliments on all of them!! Although they are in Virginia Beach, our wedding was in Williamsburg and they deliver there, too!! Attention all of Hampton Roads: Newport News, Williamsburg, Hampton, Chesapeake, Suffolk and, of course, Virginia Beach....Incredible Edibles is simply that INCREDIBLE!! Make an appointment for the complimentary tasting and you will look no further!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/17/2014

Most delicious cake I have ever eaten... my guests wouldn't stop raving about it - I typically skip cake when I am a guest at the wedding but I found guests scouring tables for extra pieces of this cake! The quality of service from beginning to end were fantastic and I would definitely recommend this bakery for any 757 brides!

Sent on 06/04/2014

I had tastings at several bakeries before this one and couldn't decide, but when I had my tasting here I knew right away this was it. I'm so pleased I decided on them because my wedding cake looked delicious and tasted so yummy. All my guests raved about how moist and good the cake was. They are definitely the best in the area in my opinion.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

Incredible Edibles made the perfect, most delicious wedding cake I have ever tasted. Debra (the owner) was so sweet and accommodating. She 's also very talented. My wedding cake turned out exactly how I had envisioned it to be - I couldn't have asked for anything to be different. I got so many compliments on how wonderful the cake was. Thank you Incredible Edibles for such an amazing wedding cake. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Kristen · Married on 04/19/2014

My husband and I had been to two weddings in the past year where the cake was beautiful but tasted like it came from a box or freezer. We swore when we got married we wouldn't make the same mistake and lucky for us-- this place made our cake both beautiful AND delicious. We had 3 tiers (for 80 people) and had 3 different flavors (one for each tier) and each tier was either round or square. There was a beautiful glass column in between the top tier and middle. We thought for sure we'd be in for a ton of money, but the pricing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend this bakery and will definitely be visiting them again for future events!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 03/22/2014

Debra created the most delicious cake for us! She was very flexible in the overall design and flavor profiles to meet my husband's and my tastes....she even included a cupcake with flavors just for my husband! The almond pound cake with chocolate mouse filling was an amazing flavor combination....we had more than one piece! If I lived in the area (we are from AZ) I would use Incredible Edibles for all of my special event cakes!

Sent on 04/23/2014