Incredible Edibles Bakery Reviews

319 | Virginia Beach, VA

319 Reviews for Incredible Edibles Bakery

My cake was amazing my husband and friends were still talking about the cake sunday at the brunch!
    Thank you to the nicest cake lady in the world.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Oh my goodness!!! Absolutely delicious! That's all I can say. I could not even decide which flavor cake I wanted so we got four layers....all different flavors. The strawberry cake is to die for! Our top layer is the orange cream cake and we have to wait a year to eat it. Ugh!! LOL I think I might have to order a few cakes before then. Every single flavor they have is delicious. And our cake was beautiful. Everyone thought it was fake because it was so perfect. I'm so glad we hired them for my wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Holly · Married on 07/17/2015

It breaks my heart to think that anyone would consider any other bakery for their wedding cake! Don't even do other tastings - just go straight to Debra at Incredible Edibles! We did a tasting just before our IE tasting and it was kind of a let down. On top of that, there was a pretty hefty price tag for the cake. During our INSANE tasting at IE (a dozen-plus flavor combinations, with the most unbelievably light and delicate cake) we were all looking around at each other with that "don't fall too in love with the amazing cake because it will probably be out of our budget" look. Then we got the estimate and it was almost half of what the other bakery told us. I almost cried. Our wedding cake turned out exquisite in flavor, texture and the way it was decorated. People are still talking about it!

Sent on 07/28/2015

My cake was fresh pretty and exactly what i dreamed.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2015

The cake was perfect! It looked absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing. So many guests told me how good it was. I was very pleased with how it turned out. We did butter chiffon with white chocolate mousse and chocolate with chocolate mousse. I cant wait to eat our top tier for our 1 year anniversary. We took a couple pieces with us on our honeymoon. We ended up eating it about 4 days after the wedding and it was still moist! I would highly recommend Incredible Edibles Bakery. They will work with you to get your dream cake.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Kendal · Married on 05/29/2015

The BEST cake I have ever had in my life! I love the people at Incredible Edibles they are so sweet and everything was perfect the day of my wedding!!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/24/2015

My cake was probably my favorite part of my wedding, and I don't even like cake! It came out looking better than I imagined and tasted heavenly. Go for the strawberry flavor especially when they're in season.

Sent on 05/25/2015

My husband first had a piece of their strawberry cake 4 years before our wedding day. When we got engaged, he didn't have many opinions about the wedding colors, theme, location, etc. His only request was that we used Incredible Edibles Bakery and have strawberry as the largest tier of our cake. I was skeptical, and wanted to try other bakeries as well, but once we went in for a tasting, I understood why he remembered that cake for 4 years! Their cake is hands down the best I've ever had! We also had the butter chiffon with raspberries and white chocolate mousse. The cake was divine and although we wanted simple decorations, they did a wonderful job of creating exactly what we wanted! I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

We were so happy with our cake from Incredible Edibles - I wouldn't have gone anywhere else. From beginning to end, we were happy with everything including the tasting, the professionalism, response, and actual product. The cake was amazing!! We had 2 flavors - hummingbird and the white chiffon with fresh strawberries. We got many compliments on the cake and it was designed exactly how I wanted. Debra was great!

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • User5191215 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful and YUMMY! what else is there to say :)

Sent on 06/19/2015

Debra is the best in town. I went to several cake tastings and was not going to have a cake at all. All the tastings were so bad my fiancée didn't want to eat any and that's not normal. Then I met her. She said please just try it I promise it wont be like the others. I almost didn't. I am so glad I did. It was amazing. Everyone at the wedding couldn't believe how delicious it was and I have been giving their information out for days. I am a forever fan. Thank you Debra you are amazing :)

Sent on 05/12/2015

Caitlin · Married on 04/11/2015

The absolute best!! The owners are so sweet and accommodating, and the cake is delicious!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Leelie · Married on 03/14/2015

the cake was amazing and beautiful! it looked and tatsed so wonderful!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Incredible Edibles is worth every penny!!! from the sweet owners, to the presentation and flavor!!! All perfect!!!! It was honestly the best cake, I personally as well as many others had ever had. Unreal good and beautiful! I am so happy with my decision to work with Incredible Edibles, not sure I can wait a year to eat the top part!!!

xoxo

Sent on 02/27/2015
  • hillary

Hillary · Married on 02/28/2015

Hands down the most delecious (not just wedding) cake I have ever tasted. I still have guests telling me 3 months later how good my wedding cake was.

I wanted something elegant and simple and they did just that. I had multiple tiers and flavors and they all worked great together. I loved incredible edibles staff and cake. I will use them next time I ever need a special cake.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Rebecca · Married on 01/30/2015

Incredible Edibles did an outstanding job with our wedding cake. We had layers of chocolate, strawberry, red velvet , and carrot cake that our guests raved about. Their baking wizardry and generosity was much appreciated not by just me and my husband, but also by all our guests! They are both a joy and easy to work with!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 01/10/2015

We used North End Catering and Incredible Edibles for our wedding and our rehearsal dinner catering. Totally professional and the food was fresh and unique. Our guest are still talking about both the dinner and the awesome cakes.!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Chris · Married on 01/03/2015

The cake flavors were delicious and exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. My daughter lives out of state and Incredible Edibles even boxed up samples of flavors for us to mail. It really let her be an active part of planning her wedding!!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Heather · Married on 01/03/2015

I was an out of state bride and they mailed wonderful delicious samples to me and my husband. The cake for our wedding was gorgeous and tasted even better. They have so many amazing flavors and made a perfect addition to our wedding

Sent on 01/21/2015

Angel · Married on 12/31/2014

We were so thrilled with our wedding cake! I found the vision for my wedding cake by reviewing her website and I am happy to tell you that the real thing exceeded all of my expectations. Not only was it gorgeous, but it tasted delicious as well. During our tasting we were so impressed we ended up having 3 different flavors in the layers of our wedding cake. Debra was very professional and easy to work with through out the whole process. I highly recommend Debra and Incredible Edibles Bakery for your next event!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Our cake was fantastic and beautiful! Better than we could have imagined! Thanks for making our day perfect!

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 12/20/2014

Thank you so much for making such a beautiful and delicious cake! Everyone loves it and there was barely any left for an anniversary slice. :)

Sent on 03/23/2015

Absolutely amazing! Our wedding cake was beautiful. With the busy-ness of my event, my groom and I did not get to eat any of it unfortunately, but our guests RAVED about how great it tasted. The cake was moist and had lots of flavor! We cannot wait to have our anniversary slice next year!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

I found Incredible Edibles at a bridal show. When my (now) husband and I tried the strawberry cake samples we fell in love and couldn't stop thinking about that cake. We got a small cake for us to cut and cupcakes for the guests to eat. I heard no complaints! The only sad thing was since the strawberry cake has real strawberries, and we're slow eaters it started to get a little moldy and we didn't get to finish the whole cake. We plan on going back and having them make a cake for our anniversary!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

My sister, my mother & I scheduled a tasting with Incredible Edibles Bakery. Everything was delicious, but the samples didn't quite have the combination that I had in mind. That was just fine, they spoke with us & i think understood better than I did what I was looking for! We ended up with what we called the Chocolate Strawberry cake! The bottom tier was chocolate strawberry cake, the top tier was strawberry cake, the entire cake was covered in white chocolate "straws". (They rolled white chocolate into a straw & the straws all stand vertically like a yummy white chocolate fence.) They were able to deliver & even helped us with setting the cake topper and some flowers that we had to make the top picture perfect.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you Sarah!!! I was disappointed that my picture turned out too dark to post so please please send us one that you may have taken later. Congratulations again!!!