Incredible Edibles Bakery Reviews

319 | Virginia Beach, VA

319 Reviews for Incredible Edibles Bakery

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 04/14/2018

Honestly, based on the tasting session we had with them, it's a shame that we couldn't get all the flavors. We want them all! Our wedding cake was AMAZING! It was moist, tasty and decorated how we want. Can't wait to eat our top layer!!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Reegan

Reegan · Married on 12/30/2017

I loved working with Incredible Edibles for our Wedding!!! From the cake tasting consultation to the vision coming to life on our big day, I couldn't ask for any better service, or better tasting cake for that matter! We were looking for an Art deco design and they knocked it out of the park. I will continue to use them from here on out for all of my dessert needs and seriously recommend them to anyone, they are top-notch!!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Hi Reegan, wow! Thanks so much for everything! love the photos and we appreciate being a part of your special day!

Charlotte · Married on 11/11/2017

The most seamless part of my wedding was the cake. This was the only bakery that we visited and was sold from the first visit. We our both non-traditional and know exactly what we want. Everything that I wanted in the cake was there when we saw it at the reception including the coordination of with the florist to add the flowers on it. The cake was not only too beautiful to cut, but it was so delicious there was not a piece left; my guests took ALL of it. We will be back on our first anniversary to recreate the top layer for sure.

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • SarahE.

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

We loved Incredible Edibles! The staff were extremely friendly and was had a private tasting which we loved! We were able to select three different flavors for our cake and everyone loved it! The real strawberry and hummingbird cake was absolutely the two crowd favorites but all the whole cake was amazing! They were extremely helpful and made our cake to look exactly like we had imagined! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

So happy we found Incredible Edibles! We had a tough time finding a bakery that would create a stadium cake for our groom's cake for a reasonable price. Luckily, we stumbled upon Incredible Edibles and they were super responsive and coordinated with us to make sure we got the right details for our Redskins cake. It turned out so cute and it was SUPER delicious - we had people asking to take extras home because they couldn't get enough. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Incredible Edibles made our cake for our wedding this September and I cannot even describe how delicious and beautiful it was. We had four separate tiers of different flavors and every single one of them were the best tasting cake I have ever had. Writing about it right now makes me want more. They listened to everything I wanted and the cake turned out better than I could have ever imagined!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Gwendolyn · Married on 09/09/2017

My wedding cake was amazing and all of the guests really enjoyed it! Thanks for the support!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Ariana · Married on 09/02/2017

My biggest regret about my wedding: I didn't get a chance to eat more cake!! Brides and grooms out there, make sure you set aside plenty of time to eat some cake, especially if you order from Incredible Edibles.

They were amazing. We sampled several cakes from several bakeries, and they were hands down the best. We got a 4 tiered cake with 4 different flavors (I only got to try 1 !!! :(), and they did a beautiful job of decorating it to fit with the bright, watercolor theme we wanted.

They were very flexible and cake flavors and frostings, and I loved how they create the watercolor design. I just sent them several ideas from Pinterest and they took it from there! Family and friends loved it as well, and as far as I know, there was very little left, except for our anniversary tier... I can't wait! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Aisha · Married on 07/22/2017

Incredible Edibles with Debra and the team are amazing. The cake was beautiful. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Candice · Married on 07/07/2017

Debra and her team did a great job with our cake and cupcakes. The hummingbird cake was DELICIOUS!! That was our top tier and it was so good we only had 1 piece left to keep for our 1 yr anniversary. The vanilla cupcakes were gone that I didn't even get to try 1 but everyone else said it was GOOOD. I am still receiving texts about the cupcakes & cake. Thank you Incredible Edibles I will be using you again for other events.

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2017

My wedding planner helped me find this wonderful bakery to make our wedding cupcakes/cake. When we had our cake tasting, our planner told Ms. Debra that we had a little one. She cut 3 small samples for my husband, daughter, & I. Even though we didn't bring our little one, we were impressed with the thoughtful gesture. The cake tasting was amazing! So many great flavors and so moist. We ordered cupcakes for our guests and a small top cake with edible images from our engagement session around. All of our guests loved it & we did too! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

My wedding cake was absolutely delicious!! It was also beautiful in presentation!! Debra and Kamil are amazing! They have many options and all are delicious!! I chose the almond butter with raspberry filling, strawberry and carrot cake for the top layer!! I can hardly wait for my 1 year anniversary to eat this delicious cake again!!

Sent on 07/15/2017
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/10/2017

Omg..where to begin. The cake that we ordered was SO delicious.. I couldn't wait for everyone to try it. We had the almond pound cake with raspberry filling, and the strawberry cake with strawberry filling. My friends and family were raving about the cake the next day! I think one of the best things was that they were able to really fulfill my vision. I brought several inspiration pictures and wanted to take a little piece from each one. I was nervous about how the cake would turn out but on the day of I was so so pleased with the results. Incredible Edibles has a great reputation in the Hampton Roads area and you will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Joyiquin · Married on 06/09/2017

Absolutely incredible and edible. Enjoyed my tasting, selection and coordinating experience. I and my guests enjoyed my variety of cake flavors. Would definitely recommend Debra and her team to make your occasion special!! My wedding cake was perfect!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

The design of the cake was beautiful and the flavors were amazing! Guests are saying it is the best wedding cake they have ever had. I made a couple of design changes to cake after original order and the team was wonderful and accommodating.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Best cakes in hampton roads!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2017

Incredible Edibles is amazing!!! We are super happy we went with them. Debra was awesome and made my dream cake for our wedding. I wanted a beach themed cake with turquoise colors and sea shells and she made that happen, it was beautiful!!! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it :) Besides looking perfect, it was DELICIOUS!!!! All of our guests said they loved it too. I am simple when it comes to cakes, so our cake was vanilla and chocolate with buttercream frosting and it was the best I ever had. It wasn't too dry or too moist, just perfect and tasted amazing. I definitely recommend going with incredible edibles, they really are INCREDIBLE! :) Thank you so much Debra!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

They did an amazing job making our wedding cake, it was delicious as well as beautiful! I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again for other special occasions!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Kim · Married on 04/05/2017

The cake tasting was the best part about wedding planning for my husband! They made it fun and the cake was delicious. Needless to say we were pretty excited for our cake at the reception. It lived up to our excitement and more! The cake was incredible and looked even better than the picture I showed them! They were on time with their delivery to the venue making the process so easy and no stress. My guests loved the cake and we can't wait to eat our cake again in a year :)

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • Lizzie

Lizzie · Married on 03/11/2017

We had a fantastic experience taste-testing with Debra at the Richmond location, and the final product was a big hit with our guests! We loved incorporating some unusual flavors (orange creamsicle was our favorite) and fillings with a tasty and beautifully textured buttercream frosting.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/03/2016

The cake Incredible Edibles made for our wedding was definitely a highlight of the whole day! Debra is amazing to work with and very professional. She made sure that the design was exactly what I wanted and even called me the week of the wedding to make sure everything was right. We had three flavors and they all received many compliments from our guests. The wedding cake was beautiful and tasted just as amazing too!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/15/2016

Debra and Kamil are amazing! We wouldn't not have chosen any other vendor for our wedding cake. We've had previous experience with Incredible Edibles and their food delivers every time - so delicious! Everything from the cake tasting to our wedding day was perfect. When we saw the cake, we were both blown away at how much we loved it!!! It was exactly what we had envisioned. Thank you SO MUCH to Incredible Edibles for everything, we're so appreciative and grateful to have worked with you.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Incredible Edibles Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words! You both are such special people and we were honored to be a part of your day! I hope your dad got his coconut cupcake!

Dixie · Married on 10/08/2016

Kamil was so wonderful from the first time we met with him at the cake tasting to sitting around eating the left over cake the week after our wedding. The cake was the best cake I have tasted, we went with two different flavors, but really they let you go wild with whatever you want. They designed a 3 tier cake for our wedding just how I described it to them. They replicated a pinterest picture for the grooms cake. I am beyond happy thrilled that we were able to have such a great vendor and cake for our wedding!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Jayme · Married on 09/24/2016

They have been very accommodating to me and all my questions I have . Their work is amazing and very yummy !!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Natalie · Married on 09/17/2016

Our cake looked beautiful and was absolutely delicious! Everyone raved about how good the cake tasted. We can't wait to eat the top tier of our wedding cake! Thank you so much for being so easy to work with and for helping make our wedding special.

Sent on 10/20/2016