Inbal Sivan Photography Reviews

89 | Austin, TX

89 Reviews for Inbal Sivan Photography

Carla · Married on 05/19/2012

Inbal is incredibly professional while still being fun and playful. An excellent wrangler also :)
    Quality of the photos are unparalleled, and was a pleasure having her as our photographer.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Keri · Married on 05/05/2012

From the moment we met Inbal we knew that she was the right photographer for us. And what a relief since I had already spent hours stalking all the amazing work on her website and blog. Anyway, Inbal was friendly, professional, and swore that she could whip our sometimes unruly families into shape on our big day. Well, she kept her promise. We got all the family portraits we wanted and then some and had plenty of time left to get all of our couple shots. On the day of the wedding, Inbal was both a pleasure to be around and a ghost that you didn't notice. From the engagement photos to the ceremony to portraits and the reception, we got the most stunning collection of memories we could have asked for. I could look through them right now and get teary eyed while I relive the day. Inbal was also extremely flexible. When a freak October snowstorm derailed our plans for an engagement shoot in Central Park, Inbal made rescheduling a breeze. In addition, we got all of our pictures before the contractual deadline, which is a huge relief for any eager bride. Oh and because I want everyone to know just how awesome Inbal is, I was "blessed" with the largest pimple I've ever had smack dab in the middle of my forehead on my wedding day. However, you wouldn't know it from looking at any of our pictures. On that note, I highly recommend Inbal.

Sent on 07/03/2012

I am so belated in writing this review but I finally just pulled together my wedding album and I'm incredibly grateful for the amazingly great shots Inbal captured. This is the photographer you should go for if you want someone that is a true artist (but not artsy fartsy.. no strange angles, blurry stuff for the hell of it) and captures shots like a photojournalist would. My photos look great; they are unique, creative, and flawlessly framed. I chose Inbal because I thought her work was fantastic and I liked that she offered a package that just included her services on the wedding day and a full disk of all the images. I think what she offers is a great value. She's easy to work with; she met me for coffee to discuss the wedding a few weeks prior. I just felt comfortable with her, which goes a long way on your wedding day.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Inbal Sivan's work is stunning. She took the most beautiful photos of my wedding day, and everyone who has seen my photos has commented that "your photographer is amazing". While her photographs are artistically and technically flawless, at the same time, they bring back the awesomeness of the day. In addition to her beautiful work, she also ended up being a true comfort to me on the day of the wedding. The wedding starts well before you walk down that isle - and from the time she appeared on site to take photos, through the ceremony and beyond, she was a calm, patient, totally organized, anchor to my day. Not to mention, my mother, who hates cameras, posed for her, and happily. I'd work with her again any day, and hope I will.

Sent on 02/22/2013

Liz · Married on 11/12/2011

We loved Inbal! She met us at our venue and walked around the city streets looking for ideas of where to shoot the day of the wedding. We then had dinner with her and just loved every bit of her as a person as well as a professional. The day of the wedding, she couldnt have been more fun, professional, non-invasive, creative, and calming! She was supposed to leave at a certain time in our contract and I kept seeing her taking one more picture and then another picture, just making sure she got all the shots. We waited the full 60 days like she has in her contract but the photos are well worth the wait! They are all so beautiful and artistic and she took tons of shots of the same thing over and over so we have so much to choose from! She gave us over 700 photos! The DVD arrives in a sweet gifted box with a bow and inside was a treat of 6 of I assume her favorite photos. I will miss her and cant wait until I need her services again!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Julie · Married on 10/30/2011

Inbal is an artistic genius. My husband and I were thrilled with our pictures. Inbal has an incredible way of capturing the moment - whether it's the romance of the portrait shots or the craziness of the dance floor. But the most important thing we want from our photographer is to make us look good, right? Inbal is the absolute right choice for that! She made me look the best I've ever looked in photos (and many of my friends and family say the same about how they look in our wedding photos also).
    In addition, Inbal is a ton of fun to work with; we had a blast together.
    Simply put, Inbal's the best there is.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Ryan · Married on 09/24/2011

Inbal exceeded our highest expectations for a wedding photographer every step of the way. From the start, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Professional and experienced, yet flexible and laid back, Inbal helped us to craft the perfect wedding photo package and plan for our big day. Throughout our wedding, Inbal and her assistant made us feel comfortable and confident with the photo-taking process. We hardly noticed they were there! And yet the photos are outstanding, capturing every moment of the wedding. They are indescribably beautiful. We are overjoyed with the 900+ photos we received and so thankful that we chose Inbal as our photographer after receiving a recommendation from a close friend. We would highly recommend Inbal to anyone who wants the highest quality shots at a very fair price. And she has such a unique perspective through the camera lens--highly creative! We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding photos and the complete approach that Inbal takes to her art.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Laura · Married on 08/13/2011

I just got my photos back from Inbal from my August 2011 wedding and I am in awe. They are absolutely gorgeous and perfect. Our wedding threw everyone a curve ball when what was planned to be a beautiful outdoor affair on a family farm turned into a torrential downpour for the entire evening. Inbal had to completely adjust her thinking and planning and work with the situation. Though we missed out on some important shots due to the weather, Inbal completely captured the spirit of our wedding. My husband and I are amazed at how well all the feelings, sentiments, and general atmosphere of our wedding are captured in each gallery Inbal sent us. She was professional and good natured and I could tell she really invested herself into the entire event, being friendly with my family members and immediately understanding the feeling of our wedding. The pictures she took are so cherished and will be forever. Everyone I know has complemented our pictures and said they are the best they've seen. She gave us access to them online as soon as they were ready and then sent us a gorgeous DVD of all images, sized for web and print, which was an amazing and thoughtful touch. Perhaps the most impressive way Inbal went above and beyond was when she offered my husband and me an additional photo shoot after our wedding because the weather interrupted so many of our photo plans. She really takes her job seriously and is fun to be around. We are so thankful for her hard work and could not be more pleased that we chose her to be our wedding photographer. Thank you a million times over Inbal!

Sent on 11/05/2011

Sandy · Married on 07/23/2011

I cannot say enough about how much my husband and I both loved Inbal! We hired her to do our wedding and while we liked her from the beginning she surpassed our greatest expectations.

Inbal is highly professional, creative and will do everything in her power to get the perfect shot. From the time she stepped through the door she worked non stop to get creative shots of my husband and I, and in the seconds where we needed to talk to a caterer, minister, etc she was off taking shots of our rings, shoes, etc. Neither of us like having our picture taken (my husband really hates it), but Inbal made it fun and really helped us to relax. On the day we were married we had a heat wave which changed our plans of having pictures taken in the Park. Inbal was prepared with lots of backup plans so in the end neither of us regretted that we could not go outside for very long. She brought an assistant to help her out because of the heat and dealt with a highly aggressive marketing director that did not want us to take pictures in the lobby of our hotel (without us even knowing there was a problem). Needless to say we didn’t need to worry about a thing with Inbal. We can’t wait to see the pictures!

I would highly recommend Inbal for capturing the most important moments in your life.

Sent on 07/27/2011

Erica · Married on 07/09/2011

Inbal Sivan was our wedding photographer and we could not have been happier with the results. Inbal is a total professional, a gifted photographer and a really nice person to work with. Every step of the way, she made the process easy for us, used her expertise to advise us when needed, and was very responsive to all of our questions. The quality, creativity and uniqueness of her work is what drew us to her, but she actually exceeded our expectations. We (and our family and friends) LOVE our photographs. She captured the emotion of the day and the special details so perfectly.

Sent on 09/11/2011

Alison · Married on 05/29/2011

Choosing the photographer was a daunting task because my husband and I wanted a professional who could really capture the emotion and spirit of the wedding in the shots. We chose very well with Inbal. The photographs burst with color and emotions! She also captured all the details of the wedding we missed because of craziness of the day. We had 3 little flower girls who were a bit difficult to get into the portraits but she managed to keep their interest and get a whole bunch of great photographs with them. Her professionalism and creativity were spot on. She brought a 2nd photographer to get more of the overall sweeping shots and cover all the guest shots. This was so important. I can highly recommend Inbal Sivan.

Sent on 07/11/2011
  • U

Vanessa · Married on 05/07/2011

My Wedding was a small Intimate Gathering in Brooklyn, with only 15 guests. I searched for a Photographer that would be willing to Photograph my rinky dink small wedding, which I found was very hard to do. Lots of Photographers declined my proposal because it wasn’t a big expensive 8 hour shooting day kind of Wedding. But things happen for a reason, Low and Behold I came across Inbal Sivan’s Website.

She was able to do a A La Cart package for me and we agreed on only needing 4 hours. She was a total professional and never acted like she was too good for my small Wedding.

I felt such joy having such a powerhouse Photographer, in my Wedding. She did it with such ease and poise. It really felt like one of my friends was Photographing us, I felt so comfortable around her there was never an awkward moment with her. Lets face it were not all models or know what to do in front of a camera and she was very patient in helping us pose and get the right shot for our photos.

But don’t let the friendliness fool you, this girl is a total pro and knows what she’s doing. I’m amazed at how easy she makes her job look, I was already winded and tired after an hour and she still had lots of energy and smiles to go around with everyone. She is especially great with children, As well as Husbands that don’t understand the concept of Wedding photography and posing LOL .

Without a doubt Inbal was my favorite Vendor through my whole Wedding process, if only more Wedding Industry people could be as genuine and sweet as her.
    You will not be disappointed, The Wedding dress will get yellow, the cake will be gone, the gifts will go to storage but your Wedding Photos will last a life time. She really captures the moment of your special day and its like reliving my day all over again looking at my pics. She is the best! Thanks again Inbal!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Sohyoung · Married on 04/30/2011

We worked with Inbal for our wedding this past April, and I could not have asked for a better photographer!

She is not only a fantastic photographer, but an awesome person, which becomes really important during your planning stage as well as your big day. She is patient, understanding and empathetic. She is a great listener and will pay utmost attention to what you want and need, but she is also very good at knowing when to make a decision and give directives. She will make you and your guests feel at ease, which helps make the photos turn out looking very natural.

As to her photography, she is just very very good at what she does. Her photos have compositions like what you will see in paintings--angles, shapes and lines that complete one another to produce very artistic pictures. She also has great eye for details and knows how to make romantic photos without making them look cliche or cheesy. She is very quick, which you will realize is key to making sure all the spontaneous moments of your big day are captured in your photos.

Need I say more? Yes, there is more. Inbal also has very flexible and competitive pricing. I made price and schedule inquiries to many top of the line photographers around here (NYC) and found that most, if not all, have hefty minimums with full day commitments. Inbal has a very reasonable minimum in terms of the number of hours of service and minimum fee for those hours, and you can add incremental hours as you wish. So you get top notch photos without feeling like you had to pay for more than what you ultimately wanted. That was quite important to me, since I was trying to manage the budget carefully. Don't get me wrong though; there is no compromise in quality here.

All in all, she just really hit the spot right on. Inbal is just so amazingly talented and good at her craft, and it helps a great deal that she is funny, low-key, reliable and understanding!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Alissa · Married on 04/16/2011

I would give her 100 stars if I could. 5 years later and I still have people talking abut how amazing our wedding photos are. We also had her do a family shoot after our daughter was born because we loved her photos so much. Her talent is absolutely unmatched. She's also super cool, fun, and professional, which is really important for someone you are going to be with for an extended period of time on your wedding day.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2011

I hired Inbal to shoot my wedding after seeing her photos from a colleague's wedding. Her rates were reasonable and she was very flexible and accommodating. What I ended up with are some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. I was in tears (multiple times) the first time I looked through my slideshow. Inbal does not just take photos - she uses the art of photography to capture emotions, reactions, and small moments that would otherwise go unnoticed. She is a fantastic artist and a beautiful photographer.

Sent on 04/16/2011

Sarah · Married on 01/01/2011

As a photographer and future bride, I combed through NY Mag's list of wedding photographers looking for the perfect fit. Inbal's work immediately set her apart from the rest (it took a while to get to the "S" section!) I was stunned by her incredible use of light, unique viewpoints, and evident love for both the romance and humor of weddings.
    My husband and I were so excited that Inbal and her assistant, Katie Sokoler, were available for our New Years Day wedding and booked them immediately. Today, we could not be more thrilled with the results. It's almost four months later and my mother still tears up every times she sees our pictures.
    As another reviewer pointed out, having Inbal at your wedding is like having a dear friend around -- who always has a joke or smile to share. One of the many hilarious and wonderful moments from the wedding was when Inbal and her assistant took a five minute break to dance at the reception. They weren't just our photographers - they were a big part of the joy that day.
    And, as for the pictures... they speak for themselves. Check out her portfolio: www.inbalsivan.com
    I cannot recommend Inbal Sivan more highly.
    Thank you, Inbal!

Sent on 03/21/2011

Rachel · Married on 11/21/2010

I fell in love with Inbal's pictures during a random online photographers search. I emailed her immediately and we set up a meeting. I knew we would work well together immediately after this initial visit. She is fun, funny and takes amazing pictures. She is also organized and has been to so many weddings that she knows what happens, when everything happens and how to get the best shots.

The wedding day was everything I had hoped for. Inbal was on time and put me at ease throughout the whole day. She took some really creative shots and made our family and friends feel comfortable enough to be silly on camera.

We also utilized Inbal's "photobooth" capabilities and our guests loved it. We got some fun props from Etsy and they were all a big hit.

Overall, I would recommend Inbal to everyone. Her pictures are fantastic.

Sent on 12/07/2010

Jennie · Married on 10/24/2010

After my wedding I received compliments on two things - the food and the music. But after showing everyone my wedding photos, I can add the photogrpaher to the list of compliments!

Inbal was a fantastic photographer from beginning to end. We found her funny, nice and thoughtful - exactly someone you want to be sharing your wedding day with!

One of my biggest concerns was I did not want to be noticing the photograher thoughtout my wedding day, I didn't want to remember the photographer during my vows, speeches and first dance and I must say - Inbal captured every moment but was discreet and blended in. Her photos were beautiful and exactly what I hoped for. We could not be happier!

Sent on 01/13/2011

Julie S. · Married on 10/16/2010

Inbal was truly amazing to work with. She is genuine and warm, and this translates directly to the fantastic photographs she took at our wedding this past October at The Montauk Club in Brooklyn. From behind the camera, she was able to bring out the best in us and all of our guests. She captured our celebration so beautifully, that to look at our wedding pictures is to feel the overwhelming emotion of each moment. The images candidly and elegantly express the excitement, sentiment (and chaos) of our event! They also convey the unique character of the building and neighborhood, which was very important to us. Even the handful of obligatory family portraits, that often come off so stiff and over-posed, are absolutely magical. You will love working with her.  She is professional, meticulously organized and has incredible creative input - and on top of that, she's a lot of fun. Inbal brings a distinct energy and dedication to her work that is rare: there were points when she was standing in traffic and running through Prospect Park just to get that great shot of us!

Sent on 01/01/2011
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 10/10/2010

We love Inbal! Her amazing photos got us a full page feature in the NY Daily News. She has a quirky & fun way of approaching wedding photography that creates images that you will always cherish. We did not want a super strict photographer that stressed everybody out (we've been to too many of those weddings).

Sent on 12/13/2010

Christine · Married on 10/08/2010

Inbal is without a doubt one of the most talented photographers I have ever come across. Every bride will search far and wide for the perfect photographer and hope that the one you picks will be able to capture the best memories of your life. I honestly could not have asked for anything better. I am pretty camera shy but Inbal made me feel so comfortable and beautiful that all that disappeared on the day of the wedding. Our pictures are beyond beautiful and the standard wedding pictures; they are art. I am so happy that I will have these pictures with me forever to remember such a great day. Inbal was so nice and fun to work with. I am extremely thankful to have come across her work and to have her a part of my big day. She has my fullest confidence and I HIGHLY recommend her.

-Christine

Sent on 11/29/2010

Alaina · Married on 09/18/2010

Inbal was absolutely the best photographer. She was completely professional, her pictures are stunning and she is hilarious. She made everyone feel totally comfortable. She is fantastic. I can't wait until I have another major life moment so she can photograph it!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Joe · Married on 06/27/2010

We first found Inbal on-line and were impressed with her portfolio. We were particularly impressed with the balance she struck between art and documentary-style shots. We quickly contacted her and she started by exceeding our expectations. She only got better from there.

She met us at our reception location a few months before our wedding for our initial meeting, and later rode her bike out to meet us at the park where we were holding the ceremony. That's because we were going to have a bicycle parade after our ceremony and she wanted to ride with us around our neighborhood to scope out shots in some of our favorite places. Throughout the process, she gave us advice that not only improved our photos but actually made our reception better. (Thanks, Inbal!)

She was virtually invisible during our reception despite getting some of the best photographs of our families that we've ever seen. Our friends and relatives were agog with the results. All we know is we had an amazing wedding and when we look at Inbal's photos we are transported back there.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Leila · Married on 06/26/2010

I couldn't have imagined a better wedding photographer than Inbal. From the moment we booked her, she was responsive, professional, and, most importantly for us, fun. We had a great time shooting our engagement photos with her (and they turned out insanely gorgeous) and she (along with second shooter Dante Williams) made our wedding day pictures as smooth as possible. We got more compliments on our photos than almost any other part of our wedding and that's all due to Inbal.

Sent on 09/07/2010

Stephanie · Married on 06/19/2010

inbal is a dream come true in the wedding photography world. her photos speak for themselves—crisp, beautiful, flooded with emotion. they are truly remarkable. inbal herself is hilarious, a little mischievous, silly, personable, willing to do ANYTHING for a great photo, and FUN!! my husband and i feel truly blessed that inbal photographed our wedding. we cannot stop looking at our photos!!

Sent on 08/19/2010