Inbal Sivan Photography Reviews

89 | Austin, TX

89 Reviews for Inbal Sivan Photography

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2015

I do not have the words to explain how much I love Inbal and her work. Her wit and playfulness were a perfect fit for us. She is kind, creative, and really giving of her time and talents. She was pretty heavily pregnant during our engagement photos at Coney Island and still hunkered down in the sand to get the right angles and turned the photos around in record time!

Our Bronx Zoo wedding photos still blow me away. She and the second photographer hired through her were excellent, capturing a lot of what would have been otherwise hidden moments we would never see as the bride and groom. There are the glamour shots, of course, but a lot of great action shots of dancing and people just being happy. It's four months after our wedding, and people are STILL talking about how impressed they were with her work.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Inbal is the best photographer in NYC! I cant say enough how much we love all of our wedding photos! Inbal was so great and professional from start to finish; she even calmed me down when I was about to turn into a bridezilla on wedding day ( when the flowers(including bouquet) did not show up on time on wedding site lol). Everyone says we have the best wedding photos. Thank you Inbal for giving us amazing wedding photos that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

After spending a tremendous amount of time researching photographers online, I decided to meet with Inbal because A) her photographs are beautiful and B) she is up front about her wedding package costs and puts all the info on her website. After having to go back and forth with multiple photographers just to find out how much they would charge, I had kind of had it and was SO happy to finally find a person who just laid out all the info I wanted up front. Then we met with Inbal and were sold.

She was SO wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was always quick to respond to emails, incredibly organized and just a lot of fun to talk with during our planning meetings. She listened to what we said we wanted from our photographs and kept everything moving smoothly. She captured beautiful moments between my husband and I, our families and friends. And she managed to wrangle together a bridal party of 16 people who were all lightly inebriated to get some really great bridal party shots. NOT an easy feat!

I'd HIGHLY recommend Inbal. Our pictures are incredible and the entire working relationship with her was wonderful and stress-free, which is key when planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Rina · Married on 06/06/2015

I think finding a photographer was the hardest task in our wedding planning. Pictures of our wedding were so important to us that we searched for several months trying to find the perfect photographer. There are so many wedding photographers out there who take amazing photos, and that made it so difficult to choose one. In the end, we chose Inbal out of the many photographers we talked to. We felt that her personality really shined above the rest. She is just full of amazing positive energy that is difficult to put into words. When we met with Inbal, we were full of questions, and she wasn’t afraid to give us her opinion. We had heard so many times, “it’s your wedding, so you can do whatever you want,” but we had no idea what we wanted to do. She had a vision for our day, that began right when she met us, and she carried it through perfectly. It’s so important to have a photographer, or any vendor, that you can relate to, trust, and clearly communicate with, and Inbal was that and more.

On the day of the wedding, she showed up early and started shooting right away. She got super creative with the portraits, captured all the special moments in our ceremony, and her photojournalistic style covered the reception perfectly. She worked flawlessly with our videographers, who she just met that day. She didn’t let us fall behind schedule during the wedding portraits in the morning, and came up with countless ideas on the spot in a venue she wasn’t familiar with.

The pictures came out beautiful, and we love them! The turnaround time was also very quick - our wedding was in June, and we had our photos by August. We chose the perfect photographer. We couldn’t be happier. Thank you, Inbal!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Thomas · Married on 05/24/2015

***HIGHLY RECOMMEND***
    Inbal did an amazing job on our wedding. She and her assistant were punctual, professional, and determined to get the best pictures possible at our ceremony and reception, and they certainly did. The only vendor we were nervous about picking was our photographer, because lets face it, the pictures are your memories as the years go by, but Inbal put our mind at ease at our first meeting. She provided great insight into how our wedding day would play out and helped us capture amazing memories with beautiful photos. I can't say enough. We are so happy that she was our photographer. Worth every penny. :)

Sent on 08/31/2015

Finding a wedding photographer was on the very short list of vendors/services that was extremely important to me -- photography is a personal interest of mine, so I was very intent on finding someone with an ideal mix of technical skill, artistic ability and organized/honest/straightforward on the business side of things. Inbal more than exceeded expectations on all fronts. From the initial conversations, she was extremely organized and helpful in terms of coming up with a timeline, setting expectations, getting our input and understanding our preferences. She was always extremely responsive to emails and happy to meet in person (which we did twice in the time leading up to the wedding). On the day of the wedding, she and her 2nd shooter showed up early and got right to work, managing the schedule perfectly without making us feel rushed or regimented in any way. I researched A LOT of photographers, and Inbal's abilities clearly stood out from others in her price range. Our venue was very tricky to shoot in -- quite dark, with limited room for her to maneuver in the actual ceremony area -- but you would have no idea from the pictures she was able to shoot. In addition to the technical aspects, I was drawn to the spirit of her pictures -- her choice of subjects, composition, an ability to convey a real sense of humor and emotion, which for me personally was such a welcome departure from a lot of the "typical" wedding pictures you'll see. I highly recommend Inbal!

Sent on 09/08/2015

INBAL WAS AMAZING!
    RECOMMENDED TO EVERYONE!
    She made our wedding day a breeze, especially family photos! We had so much fun with her from the very beginning during our engagement shoot and will miss talking her about crazy requests! So happy she was part of our wedding.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Bernie · Married on 06/14/2014

Inbal was our favorite vendor for our wedding (and that's saying a lot!). She was organized, punctual, high energy, straightforward, had a great sense of humor, was full of ideas for photos, and managed to put us and our families at ease throughout the day while making sure all of the photos we needed were taken. We just got our photos back yesterday and they are amazing - we are so happy with them. We have gotten rave reviews of the photos from both of our families as well. Inbal captured the big moments and little moments throughout the day and every photo is crisp, the lighting is great, and the emotions are real.

Inbal had a great sense of humor and seemed to "get us" as a couple. The day of the wedding, Inbal helped us wrangle our families into photos with humor and efficiency. Even though Inbal was six months pregnant, she was sprinting around and even lying on her stomach to get the perfect shot! We appreciated her direction and suggestions on places to go near the venue for photos and just had fun chatting with her while we were walking around. Once the wedding started, we didn't even notice Inbal was there for most of the night because she was so unobtrusive, but when we got the wedding photos back we realized she was everywhere at once, capturing all the key moments. Our guests also felt comfortable around her and didn't feel like there was a camera in their face during the event.

I have to say it again - the photos are amazing and our families and guests have said they are some of the best wedding photos they have seen. Also, we highly recommend her photo booth service - her assistant was great and the photos are awesome. The guests really loved it. We highly highly recommend Inbal!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Novisi · Married on 10/13/2013

Inbal is a true artist and that shines through with her pictures; she has training as a fine art photographer. She has a level of training which few wedding photographers have. The training combined with her creative/artistic eye and quick thinking allow her to capture amazing images. She is the queen of lighting and can quickly find the way to capture her subjects exquisitely. It was very important for me not to have simple snapshots of my wedding and this was a key reason I wanted to work with Inbal.

What's also great - she comes up with ideas for posing, which is something me and my husband don't do much so we needed guidance. She also keeps calm despite the various pressures of the day and has a great sense of humor.

My wedding was planned relatively quickly and I was very fortunate that due to a schedule change with another wedding, Inbal was available for my date. She was very flexible in making her schedule work for us to still do an engagement shoot despite our compressed timing. Then of course she came early before our scheduled time for the wedding and scoped out special, hidden away spots for our wedding portraits. She captured the day perfectly. Many of my wedding guests said it looks like a magazine shoot. I am overjoyed and thrilled with the pictures. We continue to receive compliments on the work and know these pictures will allow us to remember our day well many years on.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Lauren A. · Married on 07/27/2013

We absolutely LOVED having Inbal at our wedding. She was so much fun to have around and our photos are amazing! Inbal is organized, funny, flexible, and extremely knowledgeable about what she does. She captured every single moment of our wedding day in over 600 photos. We cannot thank her enough for the beautiful photos she gave us. Look no further for a photographer...Inbal is the best!

Sent on 11/23/2013

S · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I worked with Inbal for our wedding in June 2013, and could not have been happier. First of all, and this should come as no surprise if you have explored her website: her work is incredible. She is a gifted photographer with an amazing eye for light, and a talent for capturing special candid moments. It is a credit to the consistent awesomeness of her work that it has been nearly impossible for us to narrow down our (very large) gallery to a manageable set of photos for an album. Second, she was a delight to work with every step of the way. Inbal is one of those people who is hilarious, spontaneous, no-BS, and a blast to be around, while also prompt, organized, experienced, and totally professional. She took the time to get to know us, and carefully attended to our specific wishes and needs. Neither my husband nor I are typically fond of being in front of the camera, but Inbal helped us to get comfortable and have fun. In general, she instilled confidence in us from minute one, and delivered above and beyond our expectations. We also did an engagement shoot with her and had one of the most fun, relaxing evenings of our entire wedding planning process. On the day of the wedding, Inbal easily took command of our (at times distractible and disorganized) family - she is a powerhouse. We could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2013

I can't express how extremely delighted and happy I am with our wedding photos. Inbal was so cool to work with, right from the start -- very down-to-earth and funny (important in stressful moments!). She really does her homework to figure out the venue, the weather, the time of day and what's most important to you to have as memories after the wedding. She and her assistant Tatiana, also so lovely, made the best of some tough stuff on our reception day -- rainy weather, running way behind schedule for pretty much everything and dealing with a DIY event, which meant family members were constantly running around to do things instead of behaving for group photos. They took advantage of every second, and the results were better than I could have imagined (her turnaround time for delivering photos is much faster than with other weddings I've been part of). Inbal truly knows how to use light, both outside and in, to a serene, magical effect. She and Tatiana captured people's expressions in the candid photos and some truly photojournalistic moments of the ceremony, my nephews, guests playing games and dancing, the setting -- just breathtaking. These events go by so quickly and it's hard to keep the memories fresh; I'm so lucky (and relieved) to have these photos to preserve our wedding memories for us.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Jelani · Married on 05/15/2013

Inbal was absolutely amazing to work with! She shot our wedding last May and I am sorry that it took so long to get this review in. We told her at the time we would shower her with praise, which is well-deserved and overdue. She was fantastic in every way -- very talented, easy to work with, great value, very kind spirit and a great sense of humor. Very professional, arrived early to the wedding to do first look photos & prep, ad made us feel at ease throughout the day even when posing us. My wife and I were really pleased with how our photos came out and we could not have picked a better photographer for our special day. There were so many great photos it was difficult to narrow them down to an album.

We get compliments on our photos all the time (most recently, a co-worker saw the photo I keep on my desk and said "that looks like something out of a magazine."). The website gallery and DVD she provided were setup in a way that was very easy to work with.

I'd describe her style is a mix of documentary and artistic, and she's got a great eye for composition & timing. We seriously cannot say enough good things about her. If her style fits what you are looking for in a photographer, book her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/12/2014

L · Married on 05/11/2013

Inbal is fantastic! Her wedding photographs are gorgeous - she caught the spirit of our event as well as every detail. The images are fun, striking, almost cinematic, and everyone's personality seems to shine through. She got perfect lighting in every shot - quite a feat, given how dark our venue was. They are truly amazing works. This would have been enough - to have a gorgeous set of wedding photographs in the end. But Inbal was absolutely a pleasure to work with through the whole process. She was able to help us figure out a lot of details about the wedding as a whole: things like scheduling the day, and portrait-taking dynamics and strategies. A friend of mine actually noted that I was calmer and less nervous when Inbal was around, especially in the hours leading up to the wedding. We had a sudden torrential downpour when we were supposed to take all the portraits in an outdoor area, but Inbal improvised and moved the shoot indoors and the photos look great. I can't say enough good things about her and her work - it feels like a wonderful gift to have these photographs!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Jim · Married on 02/17/2013

My wife and I looked at a lot of portfolios in wedding magazines and on-line, and once we found Inbal's website, we both agreed that we needn't look further. Her work speaks for itself—it is beautifully lit, FUN, and she is uncanny at capturing little moments that I think most photographers wouldn't even think to look for. Her work offers a playful documentary style, and she is a master at depicting light: both natural and manufactured, in black-and-white and color. If you are going to be shaking it on your big day, no one takes better dancing pictures. And if you have any kids present, Inbal will take the best photographs of them. Ever.
    Simply put, Inbal is the best in the business.
    I mean, just go look at her stuff and see for yourself.
    You are definitely in good hands.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2012

It is truly impossible to express what an exceptional artist Inbal is and what an amazing honor it was to have her take our wedding pictures. We already knew that the pictures would be out of this world because we opted for the engagement pictures as well (also highly recommend having an engagement shoot with Inbal!). So we waited with bated breath for our wedding pictures to be ready and when we got them we couldn't believe that she actually exceeded our extremely high expectations. Inbal not only took unbelievable shots of all of our special moments, she managed to take stunning pictures of every one of our guests, every wedding detail, and all of the food. I don't know how she did it or how she kept track given that we had over 150 people. I have never seen wedding pictures that even compare to the treasure she gave us.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Johanna · Married on 11/03/2012

Inbal is such an amazing wedding photographer! Her photos are absolutely gorgeous and she is such an awesome person to have around on your wedding day. It can be such a stressful day and it really helped to have Inbal there to keep us calm and cool and laughing.
    Throughout all of the planning Inbal was very responsive and very helpful planning out the flow of the day. My wedding was during the week of Hurricane Sandy and Inbal made me feel totally comfortable that she would be there no matter what and that was such a relief to us. I think her prices are a great value for the amazing photos and the a la carte options can really help if you need some flexibility to get her in your budget.
    I can't say enough great things about Inbal, as an incredibly talented photographer and also as an awesome person to be around! Our photos are just stunning and we are so grateful!

Sent on 12/24/2012

Karina · Married on 10/14/2012

Inbal came recommended to me by a co-worker. Her website was full of the types of images I envisioned for my big day: fun, creative and well-executed. When my husband and I met with her, we immediately hit it off. She truly connects with her clients and makes you feel like even though she has done hundreds of weddings, yours is just as special. On the big day, she was reassuring, letting me know that even though we were running a little late that we'd be fine. When it came time to wrangling all of the family, which can be tough with our families, she did it politely but in a way where she moved everyone along quickly. In terms of the photos, this writer is at a loss for words. They were beyond incredible, they were perfect. The only dilemma now, is selecting which ones for a book. Hell, I may have to splurge and just print all of them. Inbal is not only an insanely talented photographer, she is an amazing person and you will have complete comfort in knowing your photos will come out as you dreamed if you hire her.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Erica · Married on 10/06/2012

For whatever reason starting this review is particularly difficult, why? Because i want everyone to realize just how amazing Inbal is! Inbal was recommended to me by a past bride at our reception venue and it was the best decision ever to work with her. As a bride naive to all the details i didn't even realize that there were "types" of wedding photographers (photo journalism, etc), all I knew is I wanted my wedding pictures to look like whats posted on her blog/website and they do!!

Inbal is a kind but down to business type of gal, which as a professional is a personality i aspire to have. My fiancé and his family hate photos so i needed someone strong to call the shots, and again Inbal delivered and handled them like a pro! From the beginning Inbal was there to help, we discussed sun set timing to lists of must have portraits. Inbal did not miss a beat. Day of it was like seeing an old friend, even though I only met her once before. Her genuine spirit is comforting which is totally needed when a million eyes are starring at you. During the ceremony and particularly the reception Inbal did what was needed to get the shot. She gave us the most beautiful wedding portraits that satisfied the "formal" bride in me but also left us with tons of fun and festive candids from the night. The spirit of our wedding was perfectly captured from beginning to end, I couldn't recommend Inbal more!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Liz · Married on 09/29/2012

Inbal was a pleasure to work with. She takes her job seriously and is a total blast to be around. She's very good at giving advice and listening to the clients' desires and making them workable. On our wedding day she showed up an hour earlier and stayed an hour later than than we'd agreed - just to make sure she got everything we'd talked about. The photos turned out beautifully - I've been told they are the best wedding photos people have seen. She continued to be a resource after the wedding for prints.

I can't say enough positive things about her and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Mike · Married on 09/08/2012

Inbal was really great to work with. She was super professional and sweet. Just when family or friends needed the whip to be cracked, she got everyone in line so we didn't have to spend all day on the portraits. We had a tornado basically touch down at our wedding and Inbal totally used it to her advantage - so the pictures all look really amazing. No elements will prevent her from doing a great job! I found that when I looked at her pictures from past weddings, I couldn't help but continue looking because each one was so artistically done. It's not a fluke, she is just incredibly talented and we have had an impossible time picking out our favorite pictures - there are just too many! Also - so many members of both families have commented on what a great job she did and how much everyone liked her. I can't recommend Inbal highly enough, there is no way you will be disappointed.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Liza · Married on 09/01/2012

We just got our wedding photos yesterday, 4 weeks after the big day, and we are speechless. They are STUNNING!!!! Inbal's composition and editorial eye are superb - we couldn't be more pleased. She (and the pictures) exceeded our very high expectations. She took over 1200 photos and captured moments we didn't even realize we would have the opportunity to see! Very flexible, organized, professional, personable, and a real trooper through our very long day!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Emilia · Married on 08/12/2012

Inbal was a treat to work with. She is very funny also. Our guests all remarked that the only time they noticed the photographers was when they saw an impressive leap to get a shot, but they were out of the way and allowed our guests to have the best view. We're very happy with our choice.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Inbal was hands down the best photographer I have ever met. Throughout the entire process, she was responsive, professional, creative and provided us with a thorough capture of our entire day. She made it a point to move around, climb on to chairs, walk on the stage - do whatever it took to get the right shot. She was amazing. This is all reflected in the quality and quantity of her photos.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2012

My now-husband and I are a bit camera-shy; we rarely take photos of ourselves and we don't spend much time looking at the ones we do have. So when it came time to get married, we knew we had to hire a photographer, but we weren't particularly excited about it.

Then we met Inbal. It sounds cheesy, but the moment I met her, I was completely at ease with the idea of being photographed all day. She's 100% no-nonsense, a straight-shooter (if you will) and I knew instantly this would be one photographer I could trust.

I cannot overstate Inbal's professionalism, dedication and responsiveness. I felt like I was her only client, such was the quality of attention she gave us. She attended our rehearsal, came early on the wedding day and stayed late. And she honored our wish to keep the portraits timeframe brief (we wanted to focus on candids), but still made sure we got the shots we'll need for posterity. But it was her sense of humor that really saved the day and made us feel comfortable. If we lived in the same city, I'd pretty much demand that we be friends.

THEN we got the photos. I was nervous, I almost didn't want to look. But the fact is that we've never looked better in our lives. Inbal caught all of the key moments and every angle of our extreme happiness, and it all shows up in the beautiful images she delivered.

I couldn't be happier, and I couldn't recommend any wedding vendor more highly.

Sent on 07/05/2012