Intensity Bands Reviews

84 | Addison, TX

84 Reviews for Intensity Bands

Elizabeth · Married on 11/22/2014

The band was unbelievable!!! I was so worried I had built them up in my mind that they weren't going to live up to my expectation but they were everything and MORE than I could have hoped for!!!! People were on the dance floor all night! It was a dream! People were coming up to us all night and the next day talking about the band. It was perfection :) I would 100% recommend intencity.

Sent on 11/24/2014

After scouring the web days looking for a wedding band, we were pretty uninspired until we came across Tenacity's website. After watching a few demos, we had a good feeling that they may be what we were looking for...we had no idea what was in store. To say that Tenacity is a great band in NO WAY would do justice to how amazing they were. They are OUTSTANDING!!! Seriously... they had everyone on the dance floor - from 2-year-old's to our grandparents who are well into their 80's! Tenacity wasted no time getting the party underway. The songs we requested for our first dances were flawless and they were very involved in making our wedding a night to remember. We were blown away by how professional they were... sending detailed questionnaires in advance of our wedding day wanting to know every detail so that they can help make it go as smoothly as possible. They coordinated with our wedding venue ahead of time to make sure there were not last minute hiccups. The band plays every genre of music you would want to hear, and makes sure to play both the songs you want and those you do not (very important to us)! We are grateful for their professionalism, generosity, and amazing attitude & skill! If anyone ever asks us for a band recommendation - whatever the occasion - we've only got one thing to say...TENACITY!!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Patrick · Married on 10/25/2014

Y'all were amazing! We are so happy that we decided to choose In10city as our wedding band. We almost went with a cheaper alternative, but are so happy that we found room in our budget for a better band. The whole purpose of the band at our wedding was to keep everyone on the dance floor, and that mission was accomplished. Any time the band was playing, the dance floor was jam-packed. The only time people got a rest was during the breaks. I even told myself a couple of times "Okay, one more song then take a little break", but another great song would follow and I just could not leave the dance floor. Thanks for making our wedding reception so amazing! It would not have been the same with any other band!

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • Y

Yoli · Married on 09/13/2014

Tenacity was undoubtedly the hit of the night. We are known to have very high standards and must say, the performance was extraordinary ... not just in our estimation but in the overwhelming opinion of our guests. We chose every vendor very carefully and knew of them firsthand. While we researched your band (and went to hear them in Houston), we had no personal referrals. They did not disappoint in any way. From attire, to attitude, to enthusiasm, it was incomparable. The set was impressive - set up timely and beautifully. The band was interactive, engaging and provided unbelievable energy. Needless to say, the dance floor with packed from the initial dance song and never waned. The rave reviews and inquiries have not stopped. In a world that often accepts mediocrity, it was a joy to have this experience.

Sent on 11/01/2014
  • Y

Yoli · Married on 09/13/2014

Sent on 11/18/2014

Allison · Married on 08/09/2014

In10City is truly the most amazing cover band I have ever come in contact with. They gave my Husband and I a wedding reception we will never forget. When choosing vendors for your wedding, make sure you like them as people. In10City showed us time and time again that they cared about us and that came through on their responsiveness and willingness with everything we asked of them.

I have been to several weddings in the last few years and none of them had the dance floor as packed all night as our receptions was. The band is so interactive, they had kids on stage, gave guests the microphones and even had the grandparents dancing. Everyone raved about how great the band was. In10City gave me a wedding reception I will cherish for years to come! I am so excited to see the video!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Taylor · Married on 07/26/2014

In10city is literally THE BEST wedding band in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!! Our guests were chanting "ONE MORE SONG, ONE MORE SONG!" at the end of the night because no one wanted them to stop playing! Their mashups are magical and they get everyone from grandmas to kids to everyone in between on the dance floor. If you want people raving about your wedding and reception for days and months on end you NEED to hire this band! I can't wait to have another excuse to book them in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Crista · Married on 06/29/2014

Not your typical wedding band...these guys really put on a show. Our guests kept commenting that they felt like they were at a concert. From country to classic rock to current hits, they do it all and are so great to work with!! 5 stars all the way.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

I loved our band! I wish I could add a few pictures from our reception. They were so pumped up that it really got our guests moving, not to mention my non-dancing father and husband! I've even hired them again for a work event in April. They were very easy to work with and I enjoyed using the online portal to help pick out our music. In10City kept things tasteful and were willing to meet our few requests. They went above and beyond in their music selections!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Debbie · Married on 05/24/2014

I cannot say enough good things about this band! They performed above and beyond. They were so much fun, so energetic. They interacted with the crowd and it looked like they were having as much fun as the crowd! We got so many compliments for choosing them!! I really think the majority of people were on the dance floor the whole time the band was playing-singing, clapping and dancing!! They honored all our song requests, etc.

Sent on 05/27/2014

This band is amazing! They truly did make our wedding reception perfect. Everyone was wanting to know all of their information because everyone wanted them at their events. I would totally recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2014

It was a pleasure working with In10city. Joe and the team were very responsive and organized. We loved taking the surveys and having the client portal- it all helped with the overall planning. PLUS-onsite, the band was incredible. Very professional and played the best mash ups! Our guests always ranked the band being their top 3 things from our wedding experience. Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Erin · Married on 04/05/2014

in10city was amazing! Best band I've ever heard at a wedding. The mashups were so cool and they really catered to the bride in terms of how the night should go all while making it feel fresh and seamless! I recommend to anyone who wants to have an awesome wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Davis · Married on 03/15/2014

We discovered In10City at Baylor homecoming. I called them the next morning to book them for our wedding. They were absolutely incredible. Song selection, energy and quality were all top-notch.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Erika · Married on 02/14/2014

My husband and I really enjoyed having In10city at our reception!! We had shopped around and listened to a handful of bands before choosing In10city and they even surpassed our expectations for the big event! All we have heard about from our friends since we got back from our honeymoon was how awesome our band was. We would definitely recommend them if you want a packed dance floor for your event. :)

Sent on 02/26/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/03/2013

In10city MADE Meagan and Julian's wedding reception at the W Austin last weekend spectacular. When you said the band would read the crowd, you meant it. Our guests are still raving about the performance and the outstanding talent!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Shradha · Married on 05/25/2013

It took me almost two years to write this review, but we have not forgotten how amazing In10city was! They are awesome and truly made our wedding incredible. Everyone had a blast and the dance floor was packed all night from the second they started playing. They have a way of engaging the crowd and are extremely talented. One of the most special moments of my life was when my husband coordinated with the band and serenaded me. They had never rehearsed together, but it was literally flawless and the whole room was in tears. It was perfect. I could never thank them enough for the memories from that night. Don't hesitate for a second to book THE BEST COVER BAND EVER!!!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Mary · Married on 12/29/2012

I cannot say enough great things about Intensity. I knew they were going to be good, but they went above and beyond. I can't tell you how many people told me that this was the best band at a wedding they had ever heard. I am still hearing people comment on how great they were. The members were so nice to work with and just did a stellar job. I couldn't be happier about their performance at my daughter's wedding. Joe was always courteous and prompt with any communication I had with him. A++++ to them all.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Connie · Married on 09/22/2012

After seeing this band at several spots in the Dallas/Frisco area and loving their high-energy, professional, performances, we chose this band to play at my son's wedding reception, and they were a huge hit. They had everyone dancing, from little children to old folks and everything in between. Their song selection is suitable for all ages, and includes a wide variety. In short, this band made the reception, and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Halie · Married on 09/22/2012

In10ciry is absolutely incredible! We had them play at our wedding and our guest are still talking about how fun the band was! They play a variety of music to reach and please any type of crowd! They interacted with the guest and are very professional! They are extremely talented and very entertaining! I have recommended them to many people and will continue to recommend them! We were very pleased with the In10city band!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Victoria · Married on 08/05/2016

Such a phenomenal experience with In10city. From the professionalism and the promptness prior to the big day, to the energy and fun at the actual reception- they were the absolute best! They are so high energy, engaging, and truly talented. We are still getting feedback from guests who said they were the best wedding band they had seen- thank you again for being a huge part of our big day!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Intensity Bands's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much Victoria! It was such a pleasure to perform for you guys! :)

In10city was the perfect event band for our wedding, they were so incredibly fun!! They kept the energy up even though our event space's HVAC wasn't keeping up with the crowd, we were all a little sweaty but they kept it up...totally professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Katie · Married on 10/18/2014

Planning a wedding from over 1,500 miles away is not the easiest way to go... when it came time to pick a band we did not have the luxury of checking them out live... So we took a bit of a gamble with In10city, contracting them directly from their website once we had the endorsement of a few wedding industry vets. Once the party started, it did not take long for them to prove they were THE REAL DEAL.

The dance floor was legitimately packed for 2+ hours with no one, including the band, wanting to take a break. We had easily a dozen separate comments (not counting everyone's enthusiasm during the show) about how great the band was... almost two months later people are still talking about them. To be clear, they put on a SHOW. This is not just a wedding band playing some songs. We know we got it right and feel lucky to have landed JaQuay and team for our wedding. Thank you to In10city for making our special day so fun for us and all of our guests. Hope we have a chance to party with them again.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Cecilia · Married on 12/07/2019

Most Professional & Talented Band Ever!

Hands down the best live band I have ever seen! This band is so amazingly talented and the most professional! My husband and I spent months looking for the right band as we knew it would be difficult to get our families out on the dance floor. We originally found a different band at first but we were burned after they switched singers on us after we paid the deposit. I was so distraught and angry that we were six months away from the wedding with no band. But luckily, our wedding planner recommended In10city and I couldn’t be happier with this band! Sam was a dream to work with and was beyond accommodating. When we scoped out the band, we couldn’t believe how talented they all were! This vendor is organized and extremely trustworthy! At our wedding we were going to have bilingual guests and we are able to provide some Spanish entertainment with our singer Gil during the cocktail hour which we loved! This band had everyone on the dance floor and made it the most fun night we ever had. They are beyond anything we could of dreamed of. My favorite moment was the private last dance my husband and I had with the band. It was a moment I will never forget.

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Performance!

When guests asked what I was most looking forward to about our wedding (aside from marrying my hubby), I immediately said "the band" -- and when it came time for our event, my guests had the same reaction. I heard over and over that this was THE BEST band they had ever heard at a wedding. In10City Band truly made our event amazing!

We were initially impressed with videos we saw online of their performances and wanted to hear more. We had the chance to attend a showcase at their offices -- set up like a cocktail hour -- where we enjoyed a free concert with vocalists and instrumentalists. WE WERE BLOWN AWAY. The band is incredible, and there was no doubt we wanted to book.

Some of the highlights: You can put in your preference for your lead vocalist. You can choose the number of vocalists and instrumentalists you would like to perform. You get to request up to three songs that they will learn for your event, and you can customize the genres performed throughout. They have solo instrumentalists on their payroll or available for contract for your ceremony and cocktail hour. They do both weddings and corporate events. Their performers are INCREDIBLE.

My only qualm was the poor communication from the event coordinators assigned to us. While super friendly and sweet, there would often be a lag in reply time and at times a miscommunication of information. However, our sales rep Sam and the owner Joe were extremely supportive throughout the booking and planning process and made sure our event was everything we hoped for and more.

Now, every time I hear a song that was played during the showcase or at our wedding, my hubby hears me say: "This was one of the band's songs!" If it were an option, I would go see them perform over and over again. We HIGHLY recommend for your event!

Sent on 12/28/2019