Intensity Bands Reviews

84 | Addison, TX

84 Reviews for Intensity Bands

Caroline · Married on 03/04/2017

Book In10City today!! It will be the BEST decision you make for your wedding or event! Our guests were up on the dance floor within the first few songs of the dinner set, and they never left! The energy, the song choices, the incredible singers and musicians - In10City has it ALL. I can't tell you how many people told us, "This is BEST wedding band I've ever heard!!" We couldn't agree more. One of my bridesmaids even sent them an email that night to book the band for her wedding. Don't wait, book In10City now - you will not regret it!!

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • HappilyEverCedeno

Katherine · Married on 02/25/2017

I fell in love with this band after seeing them perform at a friend's wedding. Everyone that I spoke with was so kind and attentive! They listened to all of my ideas and worked with me well. AND THEY KILLED IT at our wedding!!! Literally everyone came up to me saying this was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding! They kept people on the dance floor all night! They got the crowed on their feet and kept them there until the end! I am SO HAPPY that we booked this band! YOU CANNOT GO WRONG with this group of FANTASTIC artists!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

ELIA · Married on 01/28/2017

These guys were AWESOME!!!!! What an incredible party! This wasn't just a band... these guys were entertainers! Music was awesome and the show incredible! Our guests loved them and are still talking about them! THANK YOU THANK YOU In10City!!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Meredith · Married on 08/06/2016

I searched for months for the perfect band for our wedding. So let me save you some time and tell you to hire In10City Band TODAY! You cannot beat the quality of music, price, or customer service with anyone else. They are the BEST and make your wedding special for you. They aren't like other bands that play their same set list and that's that. They want to make your night extra special. I am obsessed with Shannon Twain and happen to make a comment to them. They surprised me with "Any Man of Mine" at my wedding. Words cannot express how special and memorable that made our wedding. Our guests literally NEVER left the dance floor and when the night was over they were begging for another song. I wish we could relive our wedding night for many reasons and In10city is one of those! 10 Stars!! 5 doesn't even come close to how amazing they are.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kim · Married on 07/30/2016

They are awesome. They played our sons wedding reception and everyone was on the dance floor, young and old!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Kim · Married on 07/16/2016

Do it. They played at the wedding of my son and daughter-in-law in Houston in July 2016 and they were AMAZING! Music was awesome and band members were energetic and engaged. They transformed a very nice reception into a fabulous reception! We had a 10 piece band and it was pricey but, I feel, worth it. They offer various band sizes and seem to be willing to work to accommodate a party's budget. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Intensity Bands's reply:

Hi Kim! Thank you so very much for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate it!!! :)

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

If you are reading reviews for In10City, count yourself so lucky...because you have found your band! We still have people asking what the band name was and where we found them. Seriously such a huge hit. We are so grateful to these people for making our wedding a hit. The dance floor was packed all night because of their musical talent. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again to In10City for making it the night of everyone's life.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Intensity Bands's reply:

Thank you so very much Courtney! We are so grateful you guys chose us. What an awesome night that was!!! :)

Kathleen · Married on 05/21/2016

Best band EVER!! The band was excellent interacting with the crowd. No one wanted to leave the dance floor the entire night! The band was so professional and friendly. Their song variety and talent were truly impressive. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

DO IT! We wanted our reception to be filled with lots of dancing, and Intensity had everyone on the floor until the end of the reception - even our parents' friends! I cannot say enough incredible things about this band. It is the first thing our guests mention to us when we have seen them afterwards. They played a fantastic mix of music (custom to our requests) from oldies to songs currently on the radio. They are truly talented performers! Another thing about Intensity that puts them on another level is the incredible job they do with sound and lighting. We had a very large reception room with challenging acoustics, and the music sounded just as good in the back of the room as right in front of the stage. The performers were very engaged with the party, which isn't the case with many other bands I've seen. My husband, who is very hesitant to give high ratings in any case, wants to make sure we "give them the highest rating possible because they deserve it!" Intensity is worth every penny and more!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Great band! In10city kept the party going all night long. Their lights and sound are amazing. I could not have asked for a better wedding band!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Intensity Bands's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We greatly appreciate it!

Becca · Married on 04/09/2016

In10City Band has got to be the best wedding band I have ever experienced. I may be biased but they truly brought the party. They make it their mission to keep bodies on the dance floor and to keep the entertainment fun and fresh. I highly recommend them. I have yet to stop hearing how incredible they were and how much fun our reception was. Even my 2 ½ year old nephew could not stop talking about the concert for weeks afterward.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Intensity Bands's reply:

Wow! Thank you Becca for the awesome review! It's so refreshing to get feedback. We wish you the very best!!!

Christa · Married on 03/12/2016

Even month after our wedding, my husband, family, friends and I are still blown away by this incredible band! While planning our wedding, the band was one of the biggest decisions for us. We knew we wanted a band that would set the tone for the night and keep everyone on the dance floor all night long. That's EXACTLY what In10city did! Everyone from my 10-year-old cousin to our parents' friends, and everyone in between (including us), stayed on the dance floor ALL night! And it's not often that brides get to say their priest danced, too!!! I can't say enough about this band -- they truly set the tone for the best day of our lives! Our wedding guests are still raving about the music.

Lastly, In10city was so easy to work with. Actually, it was a joy working with Kim Burns and CK. They were both very informative and made sure we were well taken care of before the big day, which made our lives and our planner's life much easier!

If you're looking for the best wedding band out there, don't think twice about hiring them. You'll make memories for a lifetime out on that dance floor with In10city!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Kristine · Married on 01/23/2016

Absolutely phenomenal! They came to our San Antonio wedding and had the all of the wedding guests dancing! They sure do know how to keep the fun going! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Shelly · Married on 12/05/2015

Madison Avenue listened to every request I had for the event and accommodated better than I could have anticipated. Everyone was on time and professional for set-up then had the perfect set list for the first hour of the night when I wanted it a little tamer. They read the crowd well.
    I heard many compliments throughout the night about how great the band was doing! The singers really got the crowd involved and were on the dance floor with us a lot. Jameson, the band leader, was a joy to work with and he was constantly making sure everything was meeting expectations, when in reality he was exceeding them!
    Madison Avenue made our party a hit!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/07/2015

Use this band. Not kidding, they MADE my reception. Not only were they lovely to work with leading up to the day but my wedding was freezing and pouring rain and nobody even noticed we were all dancing so hard. People in their 70's were "break dancing" in black tie. They are so professional in appearance and address and unbelievably fun and talented on stage. I know I sound like their PR rep right now, but I cannot express how much they added to my wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Lexi · Married on 10/17/2015

In10City Band was the best decision we made for our wedding! They were so easy to work with and made the planning process quick and simple. I can't tell you how many people came up to me during and after our wedding to say how incredible the band was- the best wedding band they had ever heard! From the music selections to the energy the band brought at the reception- it was sincerely perfect. We can't say enough nice things!! Book them now!!!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Tripp · event on: 08/22/2015

In10City Band is the perfect live entertainment for your event! We have booked this band for three years straight for a concert celebrating the beginning of the school year at Baylor University, and I have been thrilled with the experience from start to finish. They are professional and kind in all interactions, and the quality of their performance and talent is very high! In10City is a favorite for our students and we love having them come to our events!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Hayley · Married on 08/15/2015

WOW. In10city band is by far the most fun band out there. My brother and sister in law had them play for their wedding and when I got engaged they were the first vendor I booked. Our wedding was SO MUCH FUN because of this band! It was more like a concert...at the end everyone was yelling "one more song! one more song!". Seriously, if you want to have good music with a very lively and interactive band....go with in10city!

Sent on 08/30/2015
  • User5405538 · event on: 08/15/2015

Madison Avenue did such an amazing job at our event! They were so entertaining and everyone danced until the last song at midnight!! So much fun!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

WOW! If you are looking for top notch entertainment don't look any further. We booked Tenacity for our daughters July 18th wedding. We were a bit nervous at the beginning because the wedding was in Houston (the band is out of Dallas) and we had not seen them in person. However, communication with Joe and CK was great and as it got closer to the date we were confident in our choice.
    As it got closer to the date the group communicated directly with the venue, which made things so much easier for us. They arrived early and were ready to go the minute the reception started.
    As requested, they played a bit of everything from country to 70's to current top hits. The night started with the older crowd on the dance floor and ended with everyone on the dance floor. The four hours flew by and before you knew it we were rushing people out for the sparkler exit and waiting vehicles. High praises from the crowd and I've had several people ask me for the name of the band and how we found them. A lot of weddings are using DJ's these days but an awesome live band takes it to an entirely different level.
    Definitely consider this band.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/27/2015

We had Madison Avenue, a band managed by the same company as IN10CITY, and they were AWESOME!!!! The band was very interactive and they kept people on the dance floor all night. They even started a Congo line. We added a two piece horn section to the main band. We got so many compliments on the band, and many people said it was the best wedding band they have ever heard! I agree! They were very easy to work with and listened to what our vision for the night was. They had some great suggestions to help our night flow more easily. I would highly recommend Madison Avenue to everyone!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/23/2015

My wedding was in Oklahoma City over Memorial Day Weekend. I knew when I started planning my wedding that I could not listen to another crappy wedding band, or old DJ doing fist pumping moves. Unfortunately, that's pretty much all Oklahoma City can offer. But look a little OUTSIDE Oklahoma, and you come across In10City Entertainment.

The best decision i ever made was hiring them to play for my wedding. I received more compliments on the band, than I did on my DRESS. And I am the F'ing Bride. They played for 4 hours, and then when the party wasn't slowing down, we hired them to play an additional hour. Another excellent decision. Un-F'ing-Believable - these people are so good.

Booking was easy. Joe is amazing. I was pretty concerned about our First Dance Song, because we are ballroom dancers and needed the beat to be similar to the original song. Not only did they NAIL IT. They sent me a track to practice with. ABOVE AND BEYOND.

We hired their 8 piece band, with the horn section, it's called TENACITY. DO NOT SKIP THE HORN SECTION - these guys are amazing. Their singers are WONDERFUL. I really can't say enough good things about them. I would recommend them to ANYONE. My brother in law is a percussionist and they let him play with them too, which was really special.

Are they a little pricey? Yes. Are they worth EVERY PENNY? Without a Doubt. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. And these people are professionals, with incredible talent. You will not be disappointed.

Stop looking at other lame bands. Hire this one. It will MAKE YOUR NIGHT. I promise.

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • User5094858 · event on: 04/24/2015

In10City was AMAZING at our first nonprofit Gala. Every guest raved about the band. It was an incredibly fun night and we've already book them for 2016! Thank you In10City for bringing the party to us!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

The bad was fantastic! Once they started playing, the dance floor was packed the entire time. No one wanted to leave the dance floor!!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Kay · Married on 11/29/2014

In10City played at my daughter's wedding and everyone raved about the band! The night was so fun, we had all ages on the dance floor the entire night. The band was so much fun, they got everyone moving until the very end!

Sent on 12/13/2014