48 Reviews for In Your Eyes Photography

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
47 In Your Eyes Photography Reviews

We were so so lucky to have John and Lauren at our wedding. They scouted out locations for the best shots, gave clear direction to the wedding party so that the posed shots could come out well and blended in easily for the candid shots. There were even some fancy arty shots in the mix! We simply didn't have to worry--this part of the wedding was taken care of. Thank you again John and Lauren!!

Profile Picture Dan, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

John and Lauren were amazing! They would answer emails within 24 hrs or sooner depending on time of day I sent them. I work nights so they were very accommodating to answer my questions promptly. We had prepared a schedule beforehand but some things just didn't go as planned but they worked around that plan and still provided us with amazing photos and got every shot we had asked for. They are a delight to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding photographers!

Profile Picture Ryshelle, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A huge thank you to John and Lauren for our beautiful engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I are very camera shy and John and Lauren did a great job of getting us out if our shells. They also put up with our very large family and our need to make sure everyone was included. We would definitely work with them again. Thank you again for our beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with In Your Eyes Photography for our wedding was a great experience! John, Lauren, and their team made us feel comfortable - from the engagement shoot to the bridal shoot to our pre-wedding meeting and the wedding day itself. They captured beautiful candid moments from our wedding day and we'd highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Carlee, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I highly recommend John and Lauren. They're both amazing at what they do and they're enjoyable to have around! They were flexible and adaptive in getting the shots they needed, sometimes without us even knowing. I strongly urge you to book them now before their calendar fills up!

Profile Picture William, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so blown away by In Your Eyes’ booth at a bridal fair. There were booths for dozens of photographers, but only IYE made me stop and just stare at their photos. They were all I could think of for the rest of the night, and I requested a quote from John. By the next day, I talked to him on the phone and instantly put down a deposit. IYE are some of the kindest, most professional photographers you could work with - and they are TALENTED! Throughout the wedding planning process, we received handwritten notes and check-ins from John, and he helped us plan our timeline and family photos. His expertise was an AMAZING help. On the wedding day, they were friendly and fun and honestly, we didn’t even notice them most of the night- they are ninjas with grabbing candid shots! Posing for photos has never been my strong suit, so their candid style really captured the day’s emotion and turned it into art we will cherish for the rest of our lives. They helped us laugh and feel comfortable when we did our portrait shots. John even took off his shoes and waded into an infinity pool to capture our reflection and the sunset in the water perfectly. It’s hard to find that kind of dedication, and it’s so nice to see John’s obvious passion for wedding photography.

When we received a sneak peek slideshow, we were both in tears at how wonderfully they captured our relationship and how gorgeous every single picture was. Our engagement photos and wedding pictures were sent to us in a beautiful USB drive and keepsake box, which we will cherish. I never thought I’d find the presentation of a USB drive beautiful! The part we liked least about working with IYE was the sheer number of breathtaking pictures they took- we’re having so much trouble choosing just a few favorites to frame! ;) You’ll second guess a lot of decisions throughout the wedding planning process and wonder if you made the right choice- that is, all decisions except for hiring IYE to be your photographers.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One of our top priorities for our wedding was to have a great photography and in your eyes delivered!

We were planning our wedding remotely and John was so easy to work with remotely. He responded quickly to our emails and listened to what we wanted and so easy to talk/work with. He was also very flexible with any last minute changes we had.

We had a summer wedding so on the day of, he worked hard in the hot weather, always had a happy attitude. Since we didn't have a wedding planner, his team helped and wrangled people for photos. The team had awesome suggestions and made sure we got what we wanted even though we were limited on time.

We got very beautiful wedding photos (day and night photos) to remember forever.

Definitely would recommend to book for other people and especially for the people are planning remotely.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Prints, Proofs

I first met John at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza. I was drawn to his booth by the candid photography displayed. When I got home, I researched In Your Eyes Photography online and found an article that Audrey wrote suggesting a list of questions that every couple should ask their potential wedding photographers.

After completing my research, I reached out to John. He quickly responded, setting up a dinner meeting so that my fiancé and I could get to know him and Audrey better. By the end of the dinner, Audrey and John felt like old friends, and we had no doubts in our minds that they were the team we wanted.

Flash-forward a month, and we were taking our engagement photographs with Audrey on South Congress Avenue. We were a bit nervous about it, but she eased us into it. She was so creative, fun, and playful that we had an absolute blast. We even used one of our engagement photos on the invitation to our wedding!

And then, it was our wedding day. Audrey and John were amazing. They captured the most intimate and timeless moments of our wedding. We had bridal party portraits, family portraits, and a multitude of candid moments from our ceremony and reception. In addition, John and Audrey captured a long exposure sparkler photograph for us and another one featuring twinkle lights. Everything felt so magical and easy. We didn’t worry about anything. We knew that Audrey and John were capturing every important moment.

Waiting for our edited photographs was the hardest part. When they were finally ready, we were invited to the In Your Eyes studio for our an unveiling. Audrey and John had setup mimosas, cheese, crackers and a ten-minute slideshow of our photographs. As the slideshow played, I cried. The photographs were beautiful and well edited. I could barely believe that those images were really ours.

Ultimately, it is with great gratitude, assurance, and respect that I recommend In Your Eyes Photography to any couple seeking breathtaking wedding photos.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 8/19/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Matted Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Audrey was awesome! We wanted engagement photos done in Fredericksburg, TX and she drove out there from Austin on a Sunday afternoon for us. Our photos turned out so much better than I could have imagined! I was so nervous to choose a photographer and I'm so glad I chose In Your Eyes Photography! My fiance and I both feel totally awkward in front of the camera and she made everything so easy and comfortable! She was even totally patient with our crazy golden retriever running around and not sitting well for pictures. I would definitely choose them again!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

If there we 10 stars available for this review we would want to give 11! John and Audrey are, without a doubt, the best in Austin. Somehow they captured looks and moments between us that must be seen to be truly appreciated. From the engagement photo sessions to the sparkler exit at the wedding, we can see in each and every photo how they've each mastered their craft in complementary ways. We look at each photo and wonder just how they "saw" and captured what they did. The results are stunning and we are so happy. Browse their website and imagine yourselves in the photos, at your venue. They can make it happen! Don't hesitate to book John and Audrey for your engagement or wedding or both! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6858881, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Audrey and John were a pleasure to work with. Libby and I decided on a package that included a bridal session, and 8 hours of coverage on our wedding day. We just picked up our photo book this week, and are thrilled with the finished product.

Leading up to the wedding, Audrey and John were available for multiple consultations and had great feedback that helped us finalize our timeline. John was flexible when Libby rescheduled her bridal session, and met her out in Driftwood without hesitation. The day of the wedding, they did a great job of being assertive when they needed to be, and the rest of the time they were flies on the wall.

We are amazed at the number of genuine moments that they captured throughout the day. It was really difficult to decide which shots to use in albums for our parents because we had over 600 quality, edited photos from the wedding day alone.

When we were considering vendors, we definitely felt some sticker shock while comparing In Your Eyes to other options in Austin. Ultimately we realized that once the day was over, that our vows and the pictures would be the only things that would stay with us for a lifetime. With that in mind, we prioritized our photographer at the top of our budget. Needless to say, we have no regrets with our decision. If you decide to book Audrey and John, you can rest assured that you are in good hands.

Profile Picture Rob, 2/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Audrey and John are amazing! We didn't want a lot of posed photography which is why we chose them. They are the candid photography rockstars of Austin! They were incredibly flexible and listened to everything we wanted. We had a very long wedding and they were willing to customize their photography packages to make it fit our needs. They were always quick to respond to our questions. The pictures turned out so fabulous and they really captured the spirit of the wedding! They had great ideas and are genuinely fun people to work with. We would recommend them to anyone! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture rebecca, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Beautiful photos John & Audrey! Very natural and candid! Friends and family love the pictures. It was great and so much fun working with you two this past year! We're glad you had fun also at our wedding. We will definitely contact you for any future need of professional photography. Totally recommend to others. - Eran & Anvi

Profile Picture User6010848, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I say that hasn't already been said?! John and Audrey did both our engagement and wedding photos and were absolutely amazing to work with!

They were so accommodating, understanding and couldn't be thrown off of their game when we attempted to include our howling/growling/crying dachshund in our engagement session. They didn't even blink when asked to take a multitude of posed family pictures on the day of the wedding. (They also did it in record time). They made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session and on our wedding day that by the end of the night they felt more like friends than our photographers.

John and Audrey each have their own style that when combined makes for the perfect mix of romantic, fun, artsy and candid. We received so many pictures from our wedding day and they all captured so much emotion and even tiny details that no one else had even noticed. My family is still raving about how great the photos came out. It's so great to hear that our photos are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. That's all thanks to John and Audrey's talent.

There is no doubt In Your Eyes Photography was the best investment we made for our wedding. We'll definitely have John and Audrey capture all of our life events from here on out. We're forever customers.

Profile Picture Erica, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the first time we met john and Aubrey, we new that we were going to choose them for all of our wedding photos. Our first consultation was great. We talked about photography and what we were envisioning for maybe 30 minutes and the rest of the hour and a half we chit chatted about any and everything. Not only are they a joy to be around but very patient and accommodating. Our engagement shoot was canceled several times because of the weather and they bent over back wards to reschedule in a timely manner due to lack of time for save the dates. Once we got our photos taken they came out beautiful. We couldn't be more happier. John and Aubrey truly are artist and great at what they do. I can't wait to get my bridals, boudoirs, and wedding photos taken by them! I know they are going to be perfect.
Thanks John and Aubrey!!

Profile Picture Stormi, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING JOB!!! Loved having Audrey and John at our wedding! They made things SUPER EASY and you never even noticed they were their! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone and everyone!! Keep up the great work!!

THANKS!!!!!!
Jimmy & Amanda

Profile Picture Jimmy, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We were so lucky to have found such wonderful photographers for our wedding! We could not have been happier with our pictures! Audrey and John are absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We knew we had found the right photographers to capture our Wedding Day when we met Audrey and John from In Your Eyes Photography. Not only did we love all of their photos, but they were super friendly, professional, and made everything so easy and fun! They were flexible, and even traveled to a friends ranch outside of Austin to shoot our engagement pictures! During the ceremony and reception, they seamlessly worked to get great action shots which today are some of our favorites. Every picture was beautifully taken showing all of the emotion, and love that was present on our big day. They know how to capture every moment, and how to take fun, and unique photos that you will love every time you look at them! From the bottom of our hearts, we truly are blessed to have the memories of our wedding day thanks to them! I promise you will not be anything but happy choosing In Your Eyes Photography!
Scotty and Krissy Walkwitz

Profile Picture Krissy, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to start!? Truly, honestly, John and Audrey are an ah.mah.zing team. These two not only know what it takes to get just the right shots, they genuinely care about making their clients happy. Referring to ourselves as clients feels unnatural because after spending just one whole day together we feel like we can call them friends. Audrey and John are professional, fun, goodhearted and ever so talented at what they do! My husband still gives me a hard time about sending Audrey silly pictures on our wedding night but it felt like the right thing to do! (haha) I was, I am, still overjoyed with the experience we gained from John and Audrey and they will be the first we call when we need professional photographs!

Profile Picture Lacy, 5/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where do I even begin to start with these amazing people?!
My husband and I got married in May and our photographers were the first thing we picked, a year and a half prior. We knew right away when we saw John and Audrey's work, they had to be there for our journey! Through that year and a half John and Audrey not only become our photographers for engagement, boudoir, and wedding pictures but also friends! They are most creative artists and had great ideas and suggestions for us along the way. They are this amazing super team of two different styles that end up producing the most perfect photos. They truly love what they do and it shows. We just received our wedding photos and we were both in shock at how gorgeous they turned out (maybe I cried a little)! I can confidently say that John and Audrey are the best in the business and I'm so happy we chose them. My husband and I look forward to keeping them lifelong photographers (AND FRIENDS) of ours!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Audrey and John did a fabulous job with our wedding photos (and they are just a fab couple in general!) My husband and I are overwhelmed with the volume of amazing, amazing photos that In Your Eyes Photography provided, and we cannot wait to share them with our families and thumb through them… over and over and over again!

The candids that IYEP took on our wedding day are just so precious: guests dumping lavender over our heads at the ceremony exit, flower girls fluttering across the dance floor, guests hoisting us in the air at the end of the reception, and hours and hours of giggling and swooning.

It’s obvious that Audrey and John love what they do. We always felt at ease taking photos with them. We knew they were doing a thorough and meticulous job. And *bonus* their rates are a great value! I am glad that we chose such a bang-up couple of photographers to capture our wedding day.

Profile Picture Kaci , 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I absolutely love our photos and Audrey and John. They were very flexible, relaxed and a blast to have at our wedding. I'd recommend them to everyone! Kyle & Erin

Profile Picture Kyle, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From our very first meeting with John and Audrey we knew we had found the perfect photographer for our wedding. They came highly highly recommended to us from a number of friends who had also used them as their wedding photographer and we had a fantastic experience working with them. They had great ideas for capturing a mix of fun, traditional and creative photos and were very attentive to special requests that we had.

We can't recommend In Your Eyes Photography enough and are thrilled with the quality and quantity of engagement and wedding photos that we received.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Audrey and John are AMAZING. From the beginning when they took us out to breakfast in order to get to know us better, to when they encouraged fun and creativity for our engagement shoot (that comes WITH your wedding package BTW), and all the way to end with our wonderful wedding shots - everything was perfect. They do a great job editing AND provide you with all the rights to your photos. Seriously NO BAD thing to say about these guys! Choose them!!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 3/29/15, 4 Reviews