In Tuscany Wedding Reviews

In Tuscany Wedding 4
In Tuscany Wedding 5

Amy O’Sullivan · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceed All Expectations!!!

We were very reluctant to work with a planner as we had heard so many horror stories, then we met Patrizia!!

I am finding it hard to put into words how amazing she was. From the very beginning, she was all over it! I went back and forth on a lot of things such as colour schemes, table settings etc. as I didn’t really know what I wanted. She was able to clearly show me options of everything and made it SO easy to pick a direction and theme. I would pick something off Pinterest and send her the pics, and she literally would recreate the whole thing perfectly.

I was communicating with her from Canada (Vancouver) and i never waited for a response. She was straight back to me every time - and there were a lot of messages!!!

She was there for whatever questions I had, her prices are extremely fair and her vendors that she works with are of top quality.

On the morning of the wedding her and her team were there for whatever we needed. They quietly set up everything, we hardly noticed they were there. The set up was done so quickly and perfectly, and it blew everyone away.

She went above and and beyond in every sense of the words, and I am so so so grateful to have had her there. She made everything absolutely stress free and easy.

Just check out her In Tuscany Wedding Instagram and you will have the perfect idea of the kind of thing she does. And the pictures are exactly how it looks - even better actually!

I honestly, from the bottom of me heart, cannot recommend her enough. She is truly amazing at what she does. A very beautiful and talented lady. Thank you for making our day so incredibly special. I will never forget you!!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Rosanna Lees · Married on 10/05/2019

Truly Special Day

When we set about planning the wedding we wanted something that was laid back, rememborable for all the right reasons and for it to an amazing event. Patrizia delivered and what a day it was.

She advised us on venues to suit our budget and we settle on Le Capanne--stunning venue and setting. The team from the villa were equally as wonderful. Patrizia took all our visions from mood boards we'd given her and honestly it was beyond beautiful.

Patrizia was available whenever I needed to run anything by her via email and WhatsApp. We were able to Skype if needed. She took all the stress away and we were able to enjoy the day without worrying about anything. When plans changed because of weather she was accomodating and made good suggestions.

Our guests had an amazing time and equally so did we. We can't express how fantastic the day was. We wish we could do it all again! A massive thank you to Patrizia and Francesca, you both made our dream wedding come true!

In Tuscany Wedding 6
    Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Gaby

Gaby Chico · Married on 09/07/2019

In Tuscany wedding

Patrizia is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I work in the hospitality industry and was hesistant to hire a wedding planner as I have very HIGH expectations. Patrizia exceeded ALL! Beyond professional, caring always trying to keep me under my budget, the most responsive person I have work with. Really WOW!!! My family and friends even commented on Patrizia execution the day of the event. Truly I feel blessed We found her and she was our wedding planner. She made our wedding day extremely special. HIGHLY recommended!

In Tuscany Wedding 11
    In Tuscany Wedding 12
    In Tuscany Wedding 13
    In Tuscany Wedding 14
    In Tuscany Wedding 15
    In Tuscany Wedding 16
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Natali K · Married on 09/02/2019

The best decision that you can make is to hire this company!

First of all I just want to say - Thank You so much, Patrizia! My experience with Patrizia was amazing!
    I and my fiance were planning our wedding in Tuscany. We started planning everything one year in advance. In the beginning we were working with another company and the experience was nightmare! I was stressed all the time. The other wedding planer only answered my email after 2-4 weeks. When I asked her about that she just told me that it's normal for Italy. You can just imagine how stressful it was. I started looking for another wedding planner when we had 6 months left before the wedding day and nothing was done. I'm so happy that I found Patrizia. Even with just 6 month left, Patrizia was able to pull it off. She accommodated all my wishes and found great vendors that I really liked. Patrizia negotiated the price for me to match my budget with my wishes. I never thought that planing the wedding can be fun and relaxing. It can be fun - you just need a right wedding planner like Patrizia.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Joolia Kim · Married on 08/25/2019

Dream wedding fulfilled

I had the pleasure of working with Patrizia and her team in creating my dream destination wedding in Tuscany. She is always so patient and responsive, never pushy with ideas or services. Patrizia was always available via email, Skype or WhatsApp and has made the planning process a breeze. My husband, family and guests will never forget the night!! Can’t thank her enough!

In Tuscany Wedding 17
    In Tuscany Wedding 18
    Sent on 09/10/2019

Dear Joolia & Doho,
    thank you for your words! I really appreciate it and I'm so honored to be part of your special day!

Janine Härdöpfel · Married on 08/22/2019

Effective and good planning from A-Z

The panning with the team of Patrizia was just easy! She suggested some vendors and we just could decide what we like. Unfortunatly the weather was not that stabil like we wished... So one day before our wedding we had to reschedule all the times with every supplier! We never had to worry about anything! And we just trust in the experience of the team! We would like to say thank you! You made our day unforgettable! Janine and Oskars

In Tuscany Wedding 19
    In Tuscany Wedding 20
    In Tuscany Wedding 21
    In Tuscany Wedding 22
    In Tuscany Wedding 23
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Dear Janine and Oskars,

Jane · Married on 07/17/2019

Tuscan Wedding at Le Capanne, Volterra (July 2019)

We found In Tuscany Weddings through looking at venues on Air b n b. Patrizia helped us to look at options for our Wedding Venue, considering our requirements, budget, gave us lots of choices, we then booked Capanne in July 2018. We met Patrizia & Francesca in September 2018 (who did our civil ceremony- which was just amazing & having met her, helped to make it even more special for us). They talked through what we would like to have, and advised us on different options considering what we wanted & again budget & acted as translator to various vendors. We communicated throughout by email/ messages, nothing ever too much trouble. We met them again on the day before the wedding to go through things. They were both so relaxed, approachable, lovely to work with & took the stress out of having a wedding in Tuscany. We wouldn't have been able to achieve anything close to what they did for us, it was Perfect. We would thoroughly recommend them to any couple who are looking to celebrate their wedding in Tuscany.

In Tuscany Wedding 24
    Sent on 07/27/2019

Dear Jane, Tom and Emma,

Molly · Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing Job

Patrizia and her team helped us have a civil ceremony in a town hall in Tuscany, taking care of the legal paperwork, setting us up with a translator for the ceremony, as well as doing the ground work for the most beautiful reception. I am so grateful of the work she and Valentina did and was SO impressed by the vendors she chose.

Working with Patrizia and her vendors was a wonderful experience. Elena, the legal counsel was AMAZING and she didn't miss a beat with every step of the legal process. We were informed every step of the way and I never had to worry about a thing. The florist Patrizia chose supplied the most beautiful wedding flowers I've ever seen. Her photographer, makeup, and hair team were all amazing and so kind and friendly. My guests had nothing but praise for the wedding. So many of them said it was the best wedding they've ever been to.

Patrizia herself was incredibly responsive and so professional and easy to work with. She emailed me promptly each time I had something to communicate about and the entire wedding went off without a hitch. I had some fears about having a wedding somewhere I'd never visited before, with vendors I'd never spoken to, but In Tuscany Wedding planner pulled off an amazing wedding and far exceeded all of my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend Patrizia and her team for your wedding planning in Tuscany!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Dear Molly &Chris,
    thank you for your nice words! I really appreciate it and I'm so honored to be part of your special day!

Miguel Jau · Married on 05/28/2019

Top notch service from Valentina and Elena

Valentina and Elena helped me and my wife on the civil requirements for our Wedding in Gaiole, Tuscany, Italy. They were clear with the requirements needed and easy to talk to. They made sure all the documents were in place before our religious ceremony. Will definitely recommend them to foreigners who need help for their wedding in Italy.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Dear,

Nicola Seaby · Married on 10/11/2018

Fantastic personal service

Patrizia has been outstanding throughout the process. Organising a wedding in Florence all from living in Sydney Australia was quite daunting but Patrizia made it all run smoothly (and when things didn’t go to plan was right on top of things to sort them out for us). I would highly recommend Patrizia and her colleague Elena. Incredibly efficient, professional and wonderful people to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rich · Married on 09/27/2018

What an awesome experience. I planned a renewal of vows with very little time left for the planner, and her team nailed it. It was an awesome event.

Sent on 09/30/2018

In Tuscany Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Rich and Assunta!

Shauna · Married on 09/21/2018

Day to Remember, Highly Recommend In Tuscany Wedding

Planning our elopement (wedding for two) in Italy without ever have visited the region before was a bit of a gamble. However, Patrizia did an exceptional job helping us keep on track to planning a wonderful wedding! All of her vendor recommendations were awesome. One of our biggest requests was to perform a civil ceremony at the venue of the reception. Patrizia's professionalism and spot-on organization, along with all of her colleagues and assistants made our day very special and worry free. We were happily surprised to see how much coordination, preparation, and care went into our wedding that exceeded what we had expected for our wedding day. Definitely an experience and day to remember for the rest of our lives, without any shortage of due credit to the In Tuscany Wedding team. Francesca was a delight to have shared the day with, as well! We appreciate the team's contributions to our wedding memories and highly recommend. - Luis E and Shauna

Sent on 10/15/2018

Hope · Married on 06/28/2018

WOW! Patrizia did an absolutely amazing job of helping to organise our wedding in Tuscany. From the endless emails I sent worrying about things in the run up to the big day to being super organised and prompt with responses, everything was just so perfect! We have had so many compliments from everyone who attended our day on how incredible it truly was. Thank you sooooo much Patrizia it really was amazing!! We will miss working with you xx

In Tuscany Wedding 25
    In Tuscany Wedding 26
    Sent on 07/10/2018

Dear Hope e Adam!
    Thank you so much for this review and for the lovely words you had for us! Planning your wedding has been beautiful and we're glad of the amazing result! It's true, it has been a magical wedding. I'll never forget you.
    We hope to meet you again soon!
    Thanks

Daisy · Married on 03/22/2018

I can still remember my wedding day perfectly and it’s really all thanks to Patrizia. We wanted to hold our wedding and reception in Tuscany but we were unsure about the details. Patrizia was great from the very start. She guided us in choosing the perfect fit for us and she handled everything with great professionalism and expertise. She was so friendly and helpful. We didn’t have to worry about a thing and our wedding day was perfect from start to finish. Even my friends and family still bring up how awesome it was! Thanks, Patrizia for giving us such a romantic and magical day!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Thank you very much.
    You, and your guests have been fantastic!

Caroline · Married on 01/12/2018

Patrizia is just amazing. We were worried about having to plan a wedding in Italy since we’re not locals but she took care of everything! No matter what we asked for, she was very accommodating and helpful. When some of our ideas couldn’t be done, she suggested alternatives that were even better. We could enjoy our wedding day fuss-free and it was absolutely lovely. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely pick Patrizia.

Sent on 05/09/2018

In Tuscany Wedding's reply:

Dear Caroline, thank you very much!
    It was a pleasure to have played an important role for you during the planning!
    A big hug

Adriana · Married on 07/21/2017

Seriously a fantastic experience with this agency! High level professionality

Sent on 01/11/2018

In Tuscany Wedding's reply:

Thank you very much Adriana.

Sofia · Married on 06/02/2017

Working with Patrizia and her staff was the best decision we made in planning our wedding day. From our first contact through vendors selection and deciding on the details, she was professional prepared and cheerful. Her hard work allowed us to be guests at our own wedding day.
    I would recommend her to other brides-to-be.
    Thank you very much, with all my heart.

In Tuscany Wedding 27
    Sent on 01/10/2018

In Tuscany Wedding's reply:

Thank you very much Sofia.
    A big hug
  • I

Inna · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an opportunity to work with Patrizia as a wedding planner and coordinator during the wedding day on April 28. Who was suggested us by an owner of a villa, which we chose for a rent.We would say that considering those small amount of time we have before the wedding day( 4,5 months) we've got a good quality of services on top of that everything was organized in time!
    Would like to start from special thanks to several service providers which was found by Patrizia or contacted at our request:
    1. Chef Lorenzo, who prepared our wedding dinner, struck all the guests with the tasty food. The more exciting - amazed everyone with a food performance ( he described each dish was on the table, served the wedding dinner himself, was very nice and friendly. So that guests felt like they are at home with a truly Italian chef);
    2. Florist company - they did an amazing job, exactly what we were looking for. The floral compositions and decoration were tasteful and corresponded to our request for 100%;3. Ice-cream cart was a very charming one, very extraordinary. Blended into the main decoration idea of the wedding, served as a very bright photo zone in addition ( pistachio flavor was liked by all guests);4. Preludio company ( rent of a furniture, dinnerware, etc) - you can find there everything and even more. Really huge range.
    Separately about "In Tuscany Wedding" planner and work of Patrizia in particular. We were glad to work with her and she showed herself as a very flexible and extremely responsive specialist ( was answering on letters and messages even at late night). Except she is nice and friendly, very patient to the whims of clients and their requests person. She showed herself as a good communicator when negotiating with wedding vendors.However, we are very demanding clients and extremely attentive to details in everything. We would suggest having additional help in coordination actions during a wedding day, even for a small event, like was ours (18 ppl).

In Tuscany Wedding 28
    In Tuscany Wedding 29
    In Tuscany Wedding 30
    Sent on 05/15/2018

Dear Inna,
    I am delighted for your kindness and I was happy to have been your personal wedding planner.
    Thank you very very much!