26 Reviews for In Tune Productions

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
MC (1)
Uplighting (1)

Joe was great! He had all of the songs I had asked for and played music to get the crowd dancing.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Awesome dj, loved all the music!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

the whole day was amazing! Joe was was amazing! Everyone at our wedding absolutly loved the music! i defenitly recomend in tune productions for any and all events!

Profile Picture Quincey, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

InTune production was perfect! They were professional, accommodating and fun! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe, was great and when I needed to change my venue he was extremely flexible. He made my parents 50th wedding party very special.

Profile Picture Coreana, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our dj was fantastic highly recommend.

Profile Picture amanda, 1/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe is a great DJ who communicates with you very easily during the planning process. It was hard for us because we lived 1200 miles away from the area and he was happy to accommodate that. He kept everyone dancing! I recommend him!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Joe for our wedding after he did an amazing job at my brother's wedding a few years earlier. Our wedding was at the Casino Wharf in Falmouth and Joe was already familiar with the Venue. We had the ceremony on the beach and Joe was able to get a speaker out there for the music. We were not 100% sure on some of the songs we wanted, but Joe was very helpful in providing suggestions to help us get the best out of the ceremony and introductions. Joe absolutely rocked the reception playing exactly the music we wanted to hear and was exactly what we wanted and expected from a professional DJ. Great guy and great service, could not have asked for better.

Profile Picture David, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Joe DJ'd our company Christmas party for us and did an awesome job as usual! We have used him for many years in a row. With almost 200 people attending this year, he kept everyone happy. He certainly knows how to play to the crowd!

Profile Picture Jane, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great music selection, he played to the crowd and was very friendly. Now one of my family members are using him for a wedding in October of 2016

Profile Picture Cheryl , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much. The music was great
And everyone had a great time
You were awesome

Profile Picture Carly, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Could not have asked for a better DJ. All day long the dance floor was full. Everyone had a great time
Joe was very helpful with planning and coordinating the flow of the ceremony and reception. We highly recommend Joe yoi will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Maureen & Kevin, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Joe for our wedding. He was recommended to us by the Corsair & Cross Rip (our wedding venue). We're so happy we went with him. Joe's an excellent DJ! Before our wedding we gave Joe a list of music that we wanted to hear on our special day. He did an awesome job of mixing up the music and keeping our guests on the dance floor. He also used our list to get an idea of what kind of music we like and added in some great songs. We were so thrilled with how everything turned out. We spent the entire reception on the dance floor and it was a blast!

Profile Picture User5274571, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Joe D.J. our wedding based on a glowing referral from a friend whose wedding he had previously done. I had a phone conversation with him and then multiple emails back and forth, all of which he provided quick response to. His prices are more than reasonable in comparison to others especially for the attention and quality he brings to the table. My wedding was a blast, Joe kept everyone dancing all the way from dinner to the last song and he gave me everything I requested to be played.

I highly recommend him for your event, and actually have already forwarded his name to 2 friends who are getting married in 2015!!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was great! He came out to the house and met with us. He is very easy to talk to and work with....very low key! He was able to play all the songs we requested and everyone commented on what a great DJ we had...he helped to make our day so special!

Profile Picture User3789501, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was AMAZING! He was so great at feeling out the crowd, we had a beach wedding that was very nontraditional and he was awesome with keeping every...single...person on the dance floor. He catered to every age group and didn't miss a single beat. We hope some day we can work with him again.
Thank you Joe for making our wedding even better!
HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe, What can I say, Youe were fantastic! The sound quality and timing of each song, your attention to the ever changing schedule. Your experience and proffessionalism was exactly what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Melinda, 7/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was great! He handled ceremony music and the reception for us and took all of our requests seriously. We provided him with a list of must-have songs and songs not to play and he ran with it. He even met with us in our home leading up to the wedding to make things easier for us!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/1/12, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

A friend recommended Joe Dupuis, and we were very grateful for it! Joe was extremely professional and courteous. He arrived early on the day of the wedding to set himself up, having driven from the Cape all the way to New Hampshire! He provided the music for each part of the event (pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing). The music was great, exactly what we had previously discussed during planning phone calls and emails. Everyone loved the music at each stage of the evening, but the dancing music really got all of our guests on the dance floor! We were very pleased with Joe's work and would not hesitate to recommend as an excellent wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Stacey and John, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The BEST DJ ever!!! Very flexible and accomodating with playlists. Would definately hire him again he made our wedding fun for everyone!

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/7/12, 1 Review
3.3

Joe provided some good music and we had fun dancing but if you are looking for more personality he won't be your man. He is somewhat reserved and shy. I sent him the plan for the wedding and he pretty much followed it. He was good but not great. We are an older couple so it worked for us but I was a little disappointed.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/5/11, 6 Reviews