In the Mix Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

Joliet, IL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Ryan Married on 05/16/2015
    Matt is a choice I suggest everyone make for the DJ service at their weddings. He does a great job setting the mood for the entire night with great placement of songs. We receive some many compliments weeks after our wedding on how great of a time they had and it mostly due to the DJ. Matt is easy to work with and accommodating to all request. I can guarantee that each of my siblings with be using him for their weddings in the future.
    Christina Married on 12/08/2013
    I LOVED my DJ! We had a very small simple wedding, far from where he lived, in a snow storm. He was on time, dressed appropriately, played exactly what I asked for, was friendly, always replied to my emails quickly. He did our ceremony and reception. I was VERY happy!!
    Nicole Married on 10/15/2011
    Matt and Bryan from In The Mix completely exceeded our expectations! They arrived early, were always professional, and kept the evening flowing well! The music was exactly what we asked for. We had a few changes and special requests throughout the night and they both were completely accommodating and really made the night fun. We absolutely recommend them to anyone who wants a perfect wedding reception!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 09/06/2009
    Matt was an awesome DJ. I'm so glad that I had him to do my music at the ceremony and reception! He was very quick with all the emails that I sent him regarding anything and everything I had with him! He listened to what I wanted that day and turned out great! My family isn't big on dancing or anything but it was great to have the music as the background! I am extremely happy that I had In the Mix Entertainment DJ at my wedding!
    Jenny Married on 05/21/2011
    Matt kept all of our guests dancing the whole night. He was accommodating and not intrusive at all. We really enjoyed him. However, I will add that the "must play" list was somewhat loosely adhered to. There were some songs I really wanted to hear that didn't get played. Even so, it was a wonderful time and I highly recommend this DJ service.