In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi Reviews

60 Reviews for In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi

In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi 1
In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi 2

Neesha · Married on 02/21/2015

DJ Adi was AMAZING! He was great about working with our needs and was very flexible. He went the extra mile to make sure that we were comfortable with everything we had planned the day of the wedding. My husband and I didn't live in town so Adi made sure to have chats via phone, Skype, Facetime, email, text, and met with us according to our schedule whenever we happened to be in town. He really made every effort to make sure we were happy. We were so impressed with how he read the crowd and really kept everyone happy and dancing. We definitely will stay in touch with him!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

DJ Adi was an excellent DJ. He knew all the songs we wanted played and was able to create really great mashups for our grand entrance. He has a good sense of when to change the music to keep the energy going and is very easy to work with. He made our wedding the dance festival we wanted it to be. In fact, one of our out of town guests liked DJ Adi so much that he hired him to fly to San Francisco and DJ his wedding as well! I highly recommend Adi.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2014

I cannot say enough how much of a pleasure it was to work with Adi! From the very beginning he put me at ease, which is so helpful when you are stressed and planning a wedding. Having venders that you can just put your trust in is priceless and Adi was just that. I was very pleased with the communication we had and his responsiveness. Adi was genuinely excited for my wedding and truly cared about making sure that my husband and I were happy with the playlist, timeline and details with the lighting package (which was AMAZING!!). On the wedding day, he delivered exactly as promised (plus more) with lots of energy and professionalism. I am so glad that we made the right choice with Adi. It was truly a night to remember forever!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Palak · Married on 05/25/2014

Adhikar was very professional and so much fun to work with. He was well prepared for all of our wedding events!! He made our wedding experience a blast! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/31/2015

DJ Adi was very easy to work with throughout the planning process. He provided the lighting and DJ services st our wedding, and all our expectations were exceeded. Many of our guest commented on the great music selection that helped keep people on the dance floor, everyone had a great time. We would highly recommend DJ Adi to all our friends!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Ashlee · Married on 03/22/2014

Adi is lovely. He is very accomodating and knows how to throw a good party!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Elise · Married on 09/28/2013

Great music and energy. Very responsive to all of our requests throughout the night. Did some introductions without being cheesy or sounding like a sports announcer, professional and stylishly-dressed, fit with our classy wedding perfectly.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Adi was amazing at both wedding events on 06/14, 06/15/2013. It was pleasure working with him......

Sent on 06/29/2013

We had a wonderful destination Wedding where Adi the DJ flew out to. We were handling all the vendors ourselves and only had a coordinator for the wedding day. Adi the DJ helped tremendously in this department by getting us in touch with the right vendors for his equipment rental because me and my wife have no idea about DJ equipment. Thank you for making our special day a memorable one.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Aaron · Married on 04/20/2013

DJ Adi was fantastic. We interviewed various other DJs but none came close to his reputation, responsiveness, and flexibility. He delivered an excellent performance for our wedding, which had many moving parts/events. We were so pleased with his work that we have recommended him to many other friends for a variety of functions including weddings.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Nina · Married on 03/23/2013

DJ Adi was great to work with! He did a great job with picking great music and he helped with our lightening which was fantastic especially the gobo lighting. He helped make our wedding day special and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2013
  • F

Faiza · Married on 03/15/2013

I am so happy that DJ Adi was able to dj two of my events. He was in charge of the entertainment as well as lighting and he did an excellent job. The audience had a great time. He is also very professional and reliable and takes time and thought into his work. He answered all my questions and addressed any concerns. Super-friendly.. I would def recommend him for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2013
  • Priti

Priti · Married on 03/02/2013

DJ Adi was one of the first vendors we signed for our wedding festivities. He did a wonderful job at our Mehndi-Sangeet and Wedding-Reception. He was always very responsive and flexible to our needs throughout the entire wedding process - whether it was kicking off the baraat by playing the dhol, to finding my region's folk songs to play during the wedding ceremony, to making sure we had the perfect lighting, monogram, and music for the reception. I couldn't have asked for a more trustworthy, organized, and professional DJ to work with. Everything ran smoothly at all our events -- thanks to his perfectionism and flawless delivery. Our family, friends, and relatives were very impressed with DJ Adi's work, and I've had the pleasure of referring him to some newly engaged friends for their upcoming nuptials! To quote Maharani Weddings, " Dj Adhi keeps the dance floor packed with hot tunes because this happy group knows how to celebrate with some excellent moves!" See for yourself - http://www.maharaniweddings.com/2013/04/phoenix-az-indian-wedding-by-motion8films.

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • Anju

Anju · Married on 11/30/2012

What a great DJ Adi is and so full of energy. I am so glad we had Adi for our wedding/reception. He has vast collection of both Hindi and English songs. Truly the best

Sent on 12/12/2012

Jerremy · Married on 10/12/2012

Adi is a very professional individual and helped to make our special day, even better! He was very easy to work and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional DJ.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Hoi · Married on 06/02/2012

In-The-Mix entertainment was recommended by the hotel as a preferred vendor, and since we are getting married in Phoenix and we live in New York, we wanted to pick vendors from the preferred vendor list and in hope it will be an easier process.

There is a reason why In-The-Mix Entertainment is a preferred vendor. DJ Adi is wonderful! Since we are out of town, Adi has been more than flexible in terms of meeting time and location. He always make himself available when we are in town, and made us feel very comfortable. His "can-do" attitude is what we like the most about him. It seems like there are a million things to do with wedding planning, and Adi made us "stress-free" for any music related tasks. For example, we met with Adj at least six months before the wedding, and we ended up not giving him a song list until couple days before the wedding, but he was very flexible and never rushed us. He even offered to make us the wedding slideshow and it turned out to be wonderful. In term of hours, he was so flexible and told us he can stay as long as we needed him. He also came a couple of hours early to set up and make sure we didn't need anything from him for the ceremony.

On addition note to add, right before the ceremony, Adi noticed we didn't have a microphone for our pastor, and he went ahead and got us one and handed it to our pastor! The above and beyond service was fantastic and we are SO thankful Adi was our DJ. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Adhi, you did an awesome job from the music selection, to the lights, and everything in between. Very professional! Loved your song selections. Thankyou for a wonderful 3 days of fun and music!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Adhi was excellent. He has a very updated musical selection and has very smooth, clean song transitions. He mixes eastern and western music seamlessly, and his sound and light setup is an extremely good value and quality. I heard of Adhi through other weddings I'd attended and was pleased with his consistant high level of performance.

He was punctual to all the events we used him for, He was done setting up well before any of us were dressed for the events. He provided us with a very good dhol entrance at the mendhi, acted as our emcee all three evenings, and stayed as late as the party did. He was not very flexible with his event times which was perfect for a crowd notorious for its 'punctuality'.

I'm extremely satisfied with the performance of Adhi at our wedding and would absolutely recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Basima · Married on 02/18/2012

We heard about Adi through a recommendation and he proved to be filled with all the good qualities which were expected: punctual, professional and fun! Most importantly, he steps up to the plate to keep the event running smooth without being asked, he proved this as an impromptu emcee for our mehndi and wedding which was truly invaluable.

He kept the party going at our wedding for two days in a row working late into the night. Hats off to Adi our entire family was very pleased with this hard working, young DJ!

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 01/07/2012

Dj Adi was amazing, he had everyone dancing at our wedding. He is very professional and played a great mix of music. His pricing was so affordable and he also did gorgeous uplighting at our wedding which really transformed the room.

Sent on 02/05/2012

Selena · Married on 11/26/2011

I had so many compliments from my guest on the DJ and his music selections. We had a East Indian/American wedding and everyone danced down to my in-laws who have never listened to Western top 40 and parents whose only Indian frame of reference was Slumdog Millionaire! The DJ Adi kept the party going and we all danced like crazy. The next day many people complained of sore feet and aching knees. I'd hire him again tomorrow!

Sent on 12/20/2011

J · Married on 09/03/2011

I can't say enough great things about DJ Adhi. I booked him/In the Mix for our mehndi and wedding and am so glad I did. Adhi was incredibly professional from the very beginning, always getting in touch right away and following up with any issues. We had so many last minute requests and music changes (up until the actual day of the wedding) and Adhi accommodated them all. His prices were also very reasonable especially given all the services his group provides (DJ, lighting, dhol), and he was very helpful in recommending other vendors we were looking for. DJ Adhi also did the music for our mehndi and my guests didn't stop dancing to his music until we literally got kicked out of the hall. If you're having a wedding in Arizona, especially a South Asian wedding, Adhi is the guy to go to, as he has a lot of great contacts and knows the business.

Sent on 12/26/2011

Divya · Married on 07/03/2011

I have no words to describe how amazing DJ Adhi was! He was always flexible with our schedules. We had so many changes the day of and he was able to accommodate everything we wanted. He too charge and it was a flawless night. Thanks for everything! We want to have another party because we loved him so much and the night was unforgettable!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Gagandeep · Married on 06/02/2011

Great service. Very professional and all around a lot of fun. I will definitely recommend this service to friends and family.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Phulpreet · Married on 04/16/2011

Adi was Amazing, The lighting and sound setup to our wedding was breathless. all the Guests at the wedding where amazed how great the locations looked. I will highly recommend him for any event that you are having, and he is the top DJ in Arizona!

Sent on 01/10/2012