In The Garden Reviews

90 | Highlands, NJ

90 Reviews for In The Garden

Maria · Married on 07/06/2013

Jenna, co-owner of In the Garden was a delight to work with. My daughter was very happy with her bouquet and all the wedding party and guests commented on how festive and elegant the flower arrangements were.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Tina · Married on 06/29/2013

In The Garden was such a pleasure to work with! Nancy, the owner takes any and all suggestions with such an open mind. The vision that you have, she WILL make it comes to life! Would definitely use them again for any floral needs and would be more than happy to recommend their shop!

P.S. They have the most adorable store cat that makes the overall feel so warm!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Meryl · Married on 06/01/2013

Nancy at In the Garden was 10 out of 10. She is firstly, SO sweet and easy to work with. Super laid back and go with the flow. She's also very knowledgeable about flowers/plants etc, knows pretty much everything you can know about them. Our floral arrangements for our wedding were gorgeous. Personally, I have never seen more beautiful flower arrangements at any wedding, shower, etc that I have been to. I highly recommend working with the team at In the Garden!

Sent on 05/12/2014
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 09/15/2012

Nancy and In the Garden did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers and decorations ! The attention to detail was amazing! The arrangments she created were perfect and made our wedding extra special . She truly went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Cristine · Married on 04/07/2012

Nancy from In The Garden was amazing!! She is so nice and down to earth. She was extremely professional and helped us with all our questions and concerns. Her work look incredible and we loved how all over our flowers from bouquets to centerpieces everything was just beautiful! I would highly recommend In the Garden for all occasions!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2011

Nancy and her team did everything I wanted and then some! She was so easy to work with and understood what I wanted.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Kat · Married on 04/30/2011

There just aren't enough great things I can say about In The Garden. I had called dozens of flower shops & been to 3 or 4 before deciding to go with Nancy @ In The Garden for my wedding flowers.

There were a few deciding factors that "cinched it" for me:
    1) Nancy has such fabulous taste & style, modern ideas and ingenuity.
    2) In The Garden is a local shop & I try to support local business whenever possible.
    3) The pricing was very reasonable. Nancy worked with my budget.
    4) (The most important to me) Of all the shops I contacted, In The Garden was the ONLY one that promised me I would have FRESH Lily of The Valley for my bridal bouquet without charging me a fortune for them!

I will definitely be using In The Garden for all my flowers in the future!

Sent on 06/03/2011

Melissa · Married on 02/13/2011

Nancy at In The Garden was superb in helping me plan my engagement party and wedding. At my engagement party, I handed Nancy a picture of what I wanted. When I arrived at the hall, the flower centerpieces blew my expectations away. The centerpieces were more beautiful than the picture that i fell in love with. I didnt think that was possible. So at my wedding, i gave her 3 pictures of flowers I wanted, bouquets, centerpieces and church flowers. I was worried free and had no concerns with Nancy and her team. Our guests took home the centerpieces and they told me the flowers lasted a few days. Every bride in NJ should have the priveledge of having In The Garden as their florist. They made sure everything was perfect as if it was their wedding day.
    If anyone would like to see pictures of my wedding pictures, please email me..I would be more than happy to share her :)
    melissa_mcclelland77@yahoo.com

Sent on 06/03/2011

Lindsay · Married on 10/16/2010

In The Garden was absolutely AMAZING on my Wedding Day. There was a significant venue change due to the weather at the last minute, but this did not stop or even slow them down. They exceeded my expectations. Their professionalism and attention to detail is fantastic. I would recommend them for any wedding in any venue!!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Mary · Married on 10/16/2010

Nancy at In the Garden is wonderful! She is very creative and VERY helpful to a bride who is not too familiar with floral arrangements (such as myself). She had great suggestions/ideas and made beautiful, elegant arrangements for us that people couldn't stop talking about. She is a pleasure to work with and is more than flexible. Our wedding day was much less stressful knowing she was taking care of the arrangements. I absolutely recommend In the Garden.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2010

my flowers were amazing and Nancy went out of her way to make sure I had exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/28/2010

Jenna · Married on 09/25/2010

Nancy at In the Garden is fabulous! She did all of the flowers for my fall wedding on Sandy Hook. Nancy is very talented, and her vision for my wedding day was beautiful. Her attention to detail went above and beyond. Choosing In The Garden as my florist was one of the best wedding vendor decisions that I made. :-)

Sent on 10/21/2010

Stephanie · Married on 08/28/2010

The day before my wedding I needed an emergency bouquet. In The Garden did an AMAZING job. They listened to what I wanted and did what I wanted. I highly recommend them to any one!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Donna · Married on 08/14/2010

Nancy was a pleasure to work with. She had great ideas and offered numerous and helpful suggestions. Everything was done in a very timely manner. The flowers were beautiful. There was much attention to detail in all the decorations. I would highly recommend the services of In the Garden for your wedding needs.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Eric · Married on 05/22/2010

Nancy is the Best!! All of the flowers were wonderful and were exactly what we wanted. Nancy listened to us and got our style. Received so many compliments on the bouquets. In The Garden was a pleasure to deal with, Nancy is super friendly and nice.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Deanna · Married on 03/20/2010

The flowers were beautiful! Many of our guests planned to use In the Garden in the near future. Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 04/18/2010

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2009

In the Garden provided excellent service. They were very helpful and went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/13/2010

Stacey · Married on 09/16/2008

I am a gardener myself, so working with a florist that would understand how much I love flowers and be willing to do something unusual was really important to me. I made the perfect choice with In The Garden! Nancy loves plants and flowers as much as I did, and her color choices were perfect for my September wedding. She had lots of other unique ideas too, like decorating the trees and making floral wreaths. I really appreciated that she listened so carefully to my vision and requests, and that she took the opportunity to be creative and imaginative with my bouquet, centerpieces, and boutonnieres.
    Working with Nancy was easy and fun and all her special touches made my wedding feel straight out of the pages of a magazine. That's what many of my guests said, too!

Sent on 03/03/2010

Lisa · Married on 12/08/2007

I highly recommend In the Garden. They are a pleasure to work with. They created the bouquet of my dreams. The centerpieces were gorgeous.

Sent on 04/11/2009

Katharine · Married on 06/04/2016

We were so very thankful to have In The Garden design all of the flowers and draped outdoor lighting for our wedding at The Water Witch club in June. Nancy was such an incredible help in the planning and installation of everything. She was open and honest throughout the process, recommending varieties that would be in season and available. Nancy and In the Garden worked with us on our budget to find alternatives and unique options which we truly appreciated. Even with our last minute additions like filling antique silver pieces with blooms, moving garlands, and placing rose petals on aisle (that weren't even purchased with them!), Nancy made everything seamless and beautiful.

I could not recommend In The Garden more - from weddings to arrangements, their work is stunning.

Sent on 07/05/2016

I can't say enough good things about Nancy. I met with multiple florists and she was the only one who would work with me to make my inspiration fit into my budget. Her arrangements were beautiful and looked so much more luxurious than what I paid. I had a winter wedding with red so the colors of the flowers looked vibrant and really popped in my pictures. I got so many compliments and all my guests jumped at the chance to take the centerpieces home. I was so happy with the flowers that I have already used Nancy again for another job.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jeanen · Married on 06/22/2012

For years I have used IN THE GARDEN and have always been more than pleased with the flowers and plants offered. The staff is always helpful and goes out of their way to meet my needs.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Marissa · Married on 06/04/2011

I had such an incredible experience with In The Garden for my wedding. My bridesmaids absolutely loved their bouquets and our centerpieces were amazing! Many of our guests commented by saying they've never seen such beautiful flower arrangements for a wedding. Great florist!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Bridget · Married on 09/18/2010

I had a great experience and really loved all that they did for my wedding

Sent on 10/29/2010

Piper · Married on 10/15/2016

I am so glad I decided to go with In the Garden for the flowers at my wedding! Nancy was an absolute pleasure to work with - she was extremely helpful and flexible throughout the entire planning process. Most importantly, the bouquets and floral arrangements In the Garden provided were simply exquisite, and far exceeded my expectations. The flowers were so beautiful and truly brought our wedding to life. I would highly recommend In The Garden to all future brides, as I had a wonderful experience working with them. Thank you, In The Garden, for making the experience so enjoyable and for the magnificent flowers at my wedding!!

Sent on 11/08/2016