In Style Weddings and Destinations Reviews

75 | Austin, TX

75 Reviews for In Style Weddings and Destinations

75 In Style Weddings and Destinations Reviews

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2018

Carmela organized an amazing group vacation for us in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Unicos 20 87 resort was absolutely stunning in every way with awesome service,accommodations, spa services, beach and pool time and excursions! I’m forever grateful for this wonderful experience! We had the best time ever and with Carmela’s expertise the entire vacation was effortless and so amazing! Thank you Carmela! I can’t wait to plan our next vacation with you!

In Style Weddings and Destinations 6
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 7
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 8
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 9

Michelle · Married on 08/23/2018

Carmella was awesome. She coordinated our group event to the beautiful Unico 2087 in Tulum Mexico and it was amazing. If you are looking for a 5 star vacation planner...Contact Carmella.
    Amazing time. Thanks Carmella.

• W

wendi · Married on 08/23/2018

Words cannot even describe the service and the whole experience of the vacation. This is a vacation I will remember for ever. From the arrangements, the itinerary, the arrival, the stay, the activities, to the departure, I was stress free and had the most enjoyable time!

Jeanine · Married on 07/31/2018

Just came back from a wonderful 4 day holiday in Cancun with the girls. Our agent Carmela was above amazing planned the entire trip, made sure we were all happy and had everything thing we needed and wanted at all times. Checked in on us if we were at the spa, dinner, poolside. Always had fun recommending for us. Can’t wait to plan next girl trip and Trips with my love. Thank you again Carmela

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2018

Carmela is top echelon of wedding and travel planning. She gives unprecedented conceigere service from the heart. She organized a trip for my weathly intuitive group who all are very well traveled and we all agreed that it was the best trip and destination that we have each ever experienced. It far exceeded our expectations so much so we are already planning our next adventure with her. Her attention to all the delightful details gave us peace of mind to enjoy and be fully engaged with each other and not worried about one single travel detail. From the transportation to the selection of the resort, the restaurant selections, the world class spa the beauty of the property every morsel of this trip was delicious in mind body and soul. Thank you Instyleweddings/Carmela for absolutely everything you did for us for a memory of a lifetime.

In Style Weddings and Destinations 10

Darrell · Married on 07/06/2018

Carmela Was absolutely fabulous and professional. Although we were first time customers she treated us like old friends and even got us some great upgrades at the resort for our 20th anniversary!! Made the traveling experience flawless and enjoyable, planes and shuttles all on time and courteous. Great recommendations, Great advice and Great Service.

In Style Weddings and Destinations 11
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 12
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 13
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 14
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 15
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 16

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Carmen, Sarah and the In Style Wedding planners did a fantastic job with my son's wedding! Even with last minute changes due to weather, the team responded immediately and professionally! 2 THUMBS UP!

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

I was so thankful we had ISWD during our wedding planning process. Carmela introduced us to wonderful vendors and the rest of her team worked diligently all year to make sure timeline was perfect, vendors were communicated to, and my vision for the wedding came to life. The day of the wedding, the team couldn’t have been more amazing staying on top of the timeline, setting up, and taking care of my new husband and me! Thank you Carmela, Sara, and the ISWD team for the best wedding planning process!

Lynnette · Married on 02/17/2018

This was an amazing trip!! Met the most friendliest, enthusiastic people during this trip . Had a Blast !! WILL DEFINITELY TRAVEL AGAIN WITH THIS COMPANY ..

Logan · Married on 06/29/2017

Carmela was awesome! She was able to take over our booking last minute - and I mean days before we left - we flew first class to Punta Cana only to be shuttled by a private helicopter to our resort at Zoetry. Carmela was also able to upgraded our room - talk about a stunning view! In addition we had a romantic dinner on the beach, private horseback riding, spa sessions, and our own private butler. I cannot wait to begin planning our next getaway!

Derek · Married on 06/24/2017

Carmela was great to work with in planning our honeymoon! She had extensive knowledge of the regions we were traveling to, provided great options for tours, etc. and had enough variety and selection to stay within budget. Her and her subcontractors' attentiveness throughout the trip was top notch and we never had to stress about itinerary or logistics.

Liwayway · Married on 04/21/2017

I love working with Carmela, she's absolutely fabulous! With her sense of style and professionalism, she created a mean and unforgettable cocktail for us!

Hayden · Married on 12/09/2016

Carmela is outstanding to work with and always a delightful person to be around.

Tiffany · Married on 11/04/2016

Instyle weddings is the place to go for a beautifully planned event. They planned our 20th-anniversary trip around Europe. The service and responsiveness was amazing.

maureen · Married on 10/02/2016

We hired In Style Weddings & Destinations to help us with an upcoming conference & convention in Cancun, Mexico for our outpatient Physical Therapy company, Triangle Therapeutics. As busy executives, we needed to make sure that everything is lined up, details organized and everybody's experience will be perfection. Carmela took care of every single element; her experience & knowledge in this field was very evident every step of the way. The big surprise? We came in and all of our rooms were upgraded from regular rooms to a deluxe sweet ocean view for the same price! The sound of the waves every morning was such a treat and the resort and service impeccable.

We can't wait to use her again with conferences & conventions as we know that though we're doing work, it's practically a vacation & being in paradise. We are grateful & recommend her without any hesitation.

maureen · event on: 12/22/2013

Carmela was very professional and fun to work with during the entire process. She is detailed and extremely knowledgeable with her craft. I was very confident about her skills when dealing with vendors. She got me the best deal and I had an amazing 40th birthday!

L · Married on 09/06/2016

Everything was great! Had a wonderful time. Great value!

Slavica · Married on 09/01/2016

Carmela and her group were very professional and made sure that our needs were met. Not that all was met, but she went an extra mile and upgraded our room and bottle of wine was waiting for us when we arrived :).
    Great service!

Slavica · event on: 12/23/2014

I really enjoyed working with Carmela and her staff on planing my great vacation ?. You guys rock!!

Vicky · Married on 08/20/2016

For those who are trying to book their events through In Style Weddings and Destinations, you will get 100% satisfaction of the service that Ms. Carmela Hartman will provide. She has exceeded beyond my expectation when she planned for my 40th birthday bash. She listened to my desires and she made some great recommendations. I also received a very delicious birthday cake and it was a big surprise! Despite of the rainy weather, she made everything to work out with excitement and everyone had a blast! Iam very satisfied with the service and will use In Style Wedding and Destination again for future events!!!

Delena · Married on 08/11/2016

Carmela is a joy to work with and extremely knowledgeable about travel! She knows all of the best resorts! She has planned several getaways for me and my girlfriends and they are always first-class. She builds relationships with the resorts, so she is able to get us upgrades and extras. Plus she is an awesome person! I recommend Carmela without hesitation. 5 Stars!

Kayla · Married on 06/11/2015

Carmela Hartman, with Instyle weddings and Destinations did a phenomenal job planning all-girls trip for me and my girlfriends. We all flew in from different locations; Texas, California, and Nevada, we all arrived without any problems. We were promptly greeted and attended to tentatively our entire stay. We had a wonderful time, emmuclant views/service. I will continue to use ISWD for my future travel arrangements!

Eileen · Married on 04/10/2015

Carmela was so pleasant to work with she brought a smile to my face every time I spoke with her. The hotel was as nice and good as she said it would be.

Jessi · Married on 03/21/2015

I worked with Sara Reimer-Smith and she made our day run smoothly, and flawlessly! Rain changed our wedding plans, but she was quick to offer alternate suggestions and communicate them with the vendors. She also made quick decisions on the wedding day and checked in with me to be sure I was happy with all of her choices. After the wedding friends and family commented they were really impressed by her professionalism, kindness and ability to get our group moving in the right direction! I'm so happy we went with Sara and InStye!