In Style Weddings and Destinations Reviews

In Style Weddings and Destinations 6
In Style Weddings and Destinations 7
  • Johanna

Johanna Cho · Getting married on 10/04/2020

The best girls trip ever!

Carmela and team planned and executed a seamless event for my best friend’s 50th birthday in Austin! Our itinerary was detailed but realistic and we really didn’t need to think! I love Austin largely due to Carmela and the amazing experience she provided!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Krisha Streety · Married on 08/10/2019

Lovely, Well Organized Trip

Carmela had everything perfectly organized for our travel as well as optional activities to choose from during the trip. The resort was beautiful with beach and pool options. The spa was amazing and one of may favorite parts of the trip. Carmela made sure everything was perfect every step of the way and definitely took the stress of planning and organizing off our shoulders. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone so you can relax and enjoy your trip.

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Garza Demoss · Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent attention to detail!

Maribel is outstanding and I appreciated her attention to detail with everything she booked for us!! From flights, experiences, transportation and hotels, she did it all so well!!!

In Style Weddings and Destinations 13
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 14
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 15
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Lynne Smith · Married on 08/01/2019

Wonderful time at Summer Superbia at the UNICO 20º87º Hotel Riviera Maya

Amazing trip full of sun, fun, beautiful surroundings, friends old and new, terrific food and activities all at a first-class resort. Carmela and her team took great care of us from beginning to end. Can't wait to travel with them again!!

Vicky Mescher · Married on 08/01/2019

Stress-free trip

Girls group trip was stress-free! I had a wonderful time with wonderful women whom I met for the first time and some I met in previous events through ISWD. I really like that I am able to make payment plans to make my vacation affordable. Carmela is such an amazing planner and very flexible in accommodating my needs. She took care of our group while at the resort to make sure services are great. Carmela and her team did an amazing job to make my vacation stress-free! ISWD’s service to us was very personalized. They cater our individual needs. They took me to Tulum for shopping, one of my favorite part of the trip. Love the salsa room which brought me back to my dancing element. Love the spa with Carmela which was a very fun experience! Overall, I would highly recomment ISWD team for future trips for group, couples, any events, etc.!

In Style Weddings and Destinations 16

Evelyn Abisia · Married on 06/22/2019

Carmela is simply superb!!

Carmela made my first visit to Austin enjoyable! I went to help celebrate my sister in law’s 50th birthday. She took care of everything for us, from our hotel stay, restaurants, spa, club, shopping, everything!! I couldn’t ask for anything else. My trip was perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Luisa Alcantara · Married on 06/22/2019

Her Itinerary is so detailed made it so easy for all the guest! Everyone loved it!

We know there are no perfect event But yet so amazing everything was perfect and they made sure of that.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Cat Mejia Murio · Married on 06/21/2019

Austin Birthday Getaway

From the moment I received an invitation for my girlfriends birthday, I knew it was going to be amazing!

Our whole trip was well planned with an itinerary leading up to the day. It was great to not have to worry with what’s next because everything was well planned and organized. I was very impressed with every detail and Carmela was lovely to work with.

I

Sent on 07/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2018

Carmela organized an amazing group vacation for us in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Unicos 20 87 resort was absolutely stunning in every way with awesome service,accommodations, spa services, beach and pool time and excursions! I’m forever grateful for this wonderful experience! We had the best time ever and with Carmela’s expertise the entire vacation was effortless and so amazing! Thank you Carmela! I can’t wait to plan our next vacation with you!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 17
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 18
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 19
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 20

Michelle · Married on 08/23/2018

Carmella was awesome. She coordinated our group event to the beautiful Unico 2087 in Tulum Mexico and it was amazing. If you are looking for a 5 star vacation planner...Contact Carmella.
    Amazing time. Thanks Carmella.

• W

wendi · Married on 08/23/2018

Words cannot even describe the service and the whole experience of the vacation. This is a vacation I will remember for ever. From the arrangements, the itinerary, the arrival, the stay, the activities, to the departure, I was stress free and had the most enjoyable time!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jeanine · Married on 07/31/2018

Just came back from a wonderful 4 day holiday in Cancun with the girls. Our agent Carmela was above amazing planned the entire trip, made sure we were all happy and had everything thing we needed and wanted at all times. Checked in on us if we were at the spa, dinner, poolside. Always had fun recommending for us. Can’t wait to plan next girl trip and Trips with my love. Thank you again Carmela

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2018

Carmela is top echelon of wedding and travel planning. She gives unprecedented conceigere service from the heart. She organized a trip for my weathly intuitive group who all are very well traveled and we all agreed that it was the best trip and destination that we have each ever experienced. It far exceeded our expectations so much so we are already planning our next adventure with her. Her attention to all the delightful details gave us peace of mind to enjoy and be fully engaged with each other and not worried about one single travel detail. From the transportation to the selection of the resort, the restaurant selections, the world class spa the beauty of the property every morsel of this trip was delicious in mind body and soul. Thank you Instyleweddings/Carmela for absolutely everything you did for us for a memory of a lifetime.

In Style Weddings and Destinations 21

Sarah Wolfman · Married on 07/28/2018

Honeymoon to Nevis Island

Carmela planned our honeymoon to Nevis Island and we loved everything about it! I can't imagine making a trip like this without the help of Carmela--we would have been so lost and she made it effortless. Normally it would have been a little difficult for us to fully relax on a big trip like this but we honestly found ourselves able to due to Carmela's organization of all the details. The island is truly breathtaking and so are the people. We can't wait to plan another trip!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 22

Darrell · Married on 07/06/2018

Carmela Was absolutely fabulous and professional. Although we were first time customers she treated us like old friends and even got us some great upgrades at the resort for our 20th anniversary!! Made the traveling experience flawless and enjoyable, planes and shuttles all on time and courteous. Great recommendations, Great advice and Great Service.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 23
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 24
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 25
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 26
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 27
    In Style Weddings and Destinations 28

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Carmen, Sarah and the In Style Wedding planners did a fantastic job with my son's wedding! Even with last minute changes due to weather, the team responded immediately and professionally! 2 THUMBS UP!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

I was so thankful we had ISWD during our wedding planning process. Carmela introduced us to wonderful vendors and the rest of her team worked diligently all year to make sure timeline was perfect, vendors were communicated to, and my vision for the wedding came to life. The day of the wedding, the team couldn’t have been more amazing staying on top of the timeline, setting up, and taking care of my new husband and me! Thank you Carmela, Sara, and the ISWD team for the best wedding planning process!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Eden · event on 02/21/2018

Carmela was AMAZING when we planned our wedding in Hawaii five years ago, so it was a no-brainer to seek her advice on where we should go for our anniversary. She recommended the UNICO 20°87° in Riviera Maya and we couldn’t have asked for a more romantic, relaxing, and FUN trip to celebrate us! She arranged and planned a vacation fit for royalty! Carmela is the go-to agent for LUXURY travel - she looks out for your best interests and is very attentive to your needs. We’re already looking forward to planning our next adventure with her!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lynnette · Married on 02/17/2018

This was an amazing trip!! Met the most friendliest, enthusiastic people during this trip . Had a Blast !! WILL DEFINITELY TRAVEL AGAIN WITH THIS COMPANY ..

Sent on 08/28/2018

Logan · Married on 06/29/2017

Carmela was awesome! She was able to take over our booking last minute - and I mean days before we left - we flew first class to Punta Cana only to be shuttled by a private helicopter to our resort at Zoetry. Carmela was also able to upgraded our room - talk about a stunning view! In addition we had a romantic dinner on the beach, private horseback riding, spa sessions, and our own private butler. I cannot wait to begin planning our next getaway!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Derek · Married on 06/24/2017

Carmela was great to work with in planning our honeymoon! She had extensive knowledge of the regions we were traveling to, provided great options for tours, etc. and had enough variety and selection to stay within budget. Her and her subcontractors' attentiveness throughout the trip was top notch and we never had to stress about itinerary or logistics.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kimberly · event on 06/19/2017

There are no words to even tell you how freaking amazing Punta Cana was! We
    have absolutely no complaints. I mean from the ride from the airport, to the
    accommodations, to the cuisine, to the service, it was absolutely top notch.
    I can not tell you thank you enough!!! Working with you is an absolute dream,
    you make everything so easy and headache free! So looking forward to 2018, we would like to get started NOW!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Liwayway · Married on 04/21/2017

I love working with Carmela, she's absolutely fabulous! With her sense of style and professionalism, she created a mean and unforgettable cocktail for us!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Hayden · Married on 12/09/2016

Carmela is outstanding to work with and always a delightful person to be around.

Sent on 12/09/2016