In Style Weddings and Destinations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Destany
    Destany G. Married on 10/14/2021

Easy, And Rewarding!

Thank you Carmela for being awesome! Your responsive in a timely planner when we needed rescheduling. You were intentionally towards us and help us make our dream Honeymoon come true even when life threw us obstacles! You were amazing every step of the way! TULUM was beautiful can’t wait to keep traveling the world with your help!
  • Mario
    Mario M. Married on 08/08/2021

Carmela Hartman

Trust, integrity and consistency is what was delivered by In Style Weddings and Destinations. Carmela and team gained my trust throughout my experience starting from day 1 until the end of the event . She delivered on all her promises and was done with consistency and an high degree of professionalism. If you're looking for a wedding planner look no further. I highly recommend Carmela Hartman and In Style Weddings and Destinations.
    Ning M. Married on 08/04/2021

excellent service

they provide excellent service, they provide you with all the details, the tour details, restaurants and transportation.
    Danny S. Married on 07/19/2021

Carmela is the absolute best!! She is so patient with her clients and just wants to “get it right” when helping to plan the most amazing getaways!

Carmela is amazing and will help you plan your dream vacation for the best price possible! I would not trust anyone else in helping my family and I plan our vacations… thank you, Carmela!!
  • Johanna
    Johanna C. Married on 10/04/2020

The best girls trip ever!

Carmela and team planned and executed a seamless event for my best friend’s 50th birthday in Austin! Our itinerary was detailed but realistic and we really didn’t need to think! I love Austin largely due to Carmela and the amazing experience she provided!! Thank you!
    Johanna C. Married on 10/03/2020

Best honeymoon!

Carmela and I went back and forth on honeymoon destinations. When we finally agreed on Greece, she got right to work! She sent me detailed itineraries to review with no pressure to do any or all of the things suggested. We decided on Athens and Santorini and I couldn’t be happier! From the time we booked our trip, tickets, itineraries, hotels, everything was booked seamlessly. Months ahead of time, I had flight numbers and directions for travel protocols. I was so prepared, thanks to Carmela! When we touched down in Athens, transfer was waiting for us, whisked us away to the most beautiful hotel. Greeted at our room with champagne and fruit, this was off to a great start! When we departed to Santorini, again all transportation was handled effortlessly. When we arrived in Santorini and brought to our hotel, we were amazed. This surely was a hotel fit for a celebrity! Every detail was perfect! I will never Pham a trip without Carmela and her team!
    Ravel Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful time in Costa Rica!

Carmela was amazing!! She made my parents first visit to Costa Rica relaxing and memorable. Her recommend itinerary exceeded our expectations. She helped us with our hotel stay, activities, transportation, restaurants, everything! The loved the mix of beach, hot springs, wild life and waterfalls. We couldn’t ask for anything else!
    Krisha S. Married on 08/10/2019

Lovely, Well Organized Trip

Carmela had everything perfectly organized for our travel as well as optional activities to choose from during the trip. The resort was beautiful with beach and pool options. The spa was amazing and one of may favorite parts of the trip. Carmela made sure everything was perfect every step of the way and definitely took the stress of planning and organizing off our shoulders. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone so you can relax and enjoy your trip.
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent attention to detail!

Maribel is outstanding and I appreciated her attention to detail with everything she booked for us!! From flights, experiences, transportation and hotels, she did it all so well!!!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen L. Married on 08/01/2019

Wonderful time at Summer Superbia at the UNICO 20º87º Hotel Riviera Maya

Amazing trip full of sun, fun, beautiful surroundings, friends old and new, terrific food and activities all at a first-class resort. Carmela and her team took great care of us from beginning to end. Can't wait to travel with them again!!
    Vicky M. Married on 08/01/2019

Stress-free trip

Girls group trip was stress-free! I had a wonderful time with wonderful women whom I met for the first time and some I met in previous events through ISWD. I really like that I am able to make payment plans to make my vacation affordable. Carmela is such an amazing planner and very flexible in accommodating my needs. She took care of our group while at the resort to make sure services are great. Carmela and her team did an amazing job to make my vacation stress-free! ISWD’s service to us was very personalized. They cater our individual needs. They took me to Tulum for shopping, one of my favorite part of the trip. Love the salsa room which brought me back to my dancing element. Love the spa with Carmela which was a very fun experience! Overall, I would highly recomment ISWD team for future trips for group, couples, any events, etc.!
    Luisa A. Married on 06/22/2019

Her Itinerary is so detailed made it so easy for all the guest! Everyone loved it!

We know there are no perfect event But yet so amazing everything was perfect and they made sure of that.
    Evelyn A. Married on 06/22/2019

Carmela is simply superb!!

Carmela made my first visit to Austin enjoyable! I went to help celebrate my sister in law’s 50th birthday. She took care of everything for us, from our hotel stay, restaurants, spa, club, shopping, everything!! I couldn’t ask for anything else. My trip was perfect.
    Cat M. Married on 06/21/2019

Austin Birthday Getaway

From the moment I received an invitation for my girlfriends birthday, I knew it was going to be amazing!

Our whole trip was well planned with an itinerary leading up to the day. It was great to not have to worry with what’s next because everything was well planned and organized. I was very impressed with every detail and Carmela was lovely to work with.

I
    Amanda Married on 08/31/2018
    Carmela organized an amazing group vacation for us in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Unicos 20 87 resort was absolutely stunning in every way with awesome service,accommodations, spa services, beach and pool time and excursions! I’m forever grateful for this wonderful experience! We had the best time ever and with Carmela’s expertise the entire vacation was effortless and so amazing! Thank you Carmela! I can’t wait to plan our next vacation with you!
    Johanna Married on 08/24/2018
    DREAM VACATION COME TRUE!
    Carmela was EXCELLENT! The arrangements and travel were seamless...The accommodations were out of this world!
    It was like we arrived in Heaven! The all-inclusive resort featured a personal Butler, aromatherapy service, pillow menu, including drinks by a mixologist, Top Chef Dining, Incredible views, Extreme Tours and so much more.
    We had the most spectacular time and created lifetime memories. Carmela is one of a kind who is absolutely dedicated to making her client's dreams come true! Thank you, thank you!!
    Michelle Married on 08/23/2018
    Carmella was awesome. She coordinated our group event to the beautiful Unico 2087 in Tulum Mexico and it was amazing. If you are looking for a 5 star vacation planner...Contact Carmella.
    Amazing time. Thanks Carmella.
  • W
    Wendi Married on 08/23/2018
    Words cannot even describe the service and the whole experience of the vacation. This is a vacation I will remember for ever. From the arrangements, the itinerary, the arrival, the stay, the activities, to the departure, I was stress free and had the most enjoyable time!
    Jeanine Married on 07/31/2018
    Just came back from a wonderful 4 day holiday in Cancun with the girls. Our agent Carmela was above amazing planned the entire trip, made sure we were all happy and had everything thing we needed and wanted at all times. Checked in on us if we were at the spa, dinner, poolside. Always had fun recommending for us. Can’t wait to plan next girl trip and Trips with my love. Thank you again Carmela
    Kimberly Married on 07/28/2018
    Carmela is top echelon of wedding and travel planning. She gives unprecedented conceigere service from the heart. She organized a trip for my weathly intuitive group who all are very well traveled and we all agreed that it was the best trip and destination that we have each ever experienced. It far exceeded our expectations so much so we are already planning our next adventure with her. Her attention to all the delightful details gave us peace of mind to enjoy and be fully engaged with each other and not worried about one single travel detail. From the transportation to the selection of the resort, the restaurant selections, the world class spa the beauty of the property every morsel of this trip was delicious in mind body and soul. Thank you Instyleweddings/Carmela for absolutely everything you did for us for a memory of a lifetime.
    Sarah W. Married on 07/28/2018

Honeymoon to Nevis Island

Carmela planned our honeymoon to Nevis Island and we loved everything about it! I can't imagine making a trip like this without the help of Carmela--we would have been so lost and she made it effortless. Normally it would have been a little difficult for us to fully relax on a big trip like this but we honestly found ourselves able to due to Carmela's organization of all the details. The island is truly breathtaking and so are the people. We can't wait to plan another trip!
    Darrell Married on 07/06/2018
    Carmela Was absolutely fabulous and professional. Although we were first time customers she treated us like old friends and even got us some great upgrades at the resort for our 20th anniversary!! Made the traveling experience flawless and enjoyable, planes and shuttles all on time and courteous. Great recommendations, Great advice and Great Service.
    Sarah Married on 06/09/2018
    I was so thankful we had ISWD during our wedding planning process. Carmela introduced us to wonderful vendors and the rest of her team worked diligently all year to make sure timeline was perfect, vendors were communicated to, and my vision for the wedding came to life. The day of the wedding, the team couldn’t have been more amazing staying on top of the timeline, setting up, and taking care of my new husband and me! Thank you Carmela, Sara, and the ISWD team for the best wedding planning process!
    Laura Married on 06/09/2018
    Carmen, Sarah and the In Style Wedding planners did a fantastic job with my son's wedding! Even with last minute changes due to weather, the team responded immediately and professionally! 2 THUMBS UP!