62 Reviews for In Style Weddings and Destinations

49 In Style Weddings and Destinations Reviews

Carmela was awesome! She was able to take over our booking last minute - and I mean days before we left - we flew first class to Punta Cana only to be shuttled by a private helicopter to our resort at Zoetry. Carmela was also able to upgraded our room - talk about a stunning view! In addition we had a romantic dinner on the beach, private horseback riding, spa sessions, and our own private butler. I cannot wait to begin planning our next getaway!

Profile Picture Logan, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Carmela was great to work with in planning our honeymoon! She had extensive knowledge of the regions we were traveling to, provided great options for tours, etc. and had enough variety and selection to stay within budget. Her and her subcontractors' attentiveness throughout the trip was top notch and we never had to stress about itinerary or logistics.

Profile Picture Derek, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I love working with Carmela, she's absolutely fabulous! With her sense of style and professionalism, she created a mean and unforgettable cocktail for us!

Profile Picture Liwayway, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Carmela is outstanding to work with and always a delightful person to be around.

Profile Picture Hayden, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Instyle weddings is the place to go for a beautifully planned event. They planned our 20th-anniversary trip around Europe. The service and responsiveness was amazing.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was great! Had a wonderful time. Great value!

Profile Picture User7443234, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Carmela and her group were very professional and made sure that our needs were met. Not that all was met, but she went an extra mile and upgraded our room and bottle of wine was waiting for us when we arrived :).
Great service!

Profile Picture Slavica, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

For those who are trying to book their events through In Style Weddings and Destinations, you will get 100% satisfaction of the service that Ms. Carmela Hartman will provide. She has exceeded beyond my expectation when she planned for my 40th birthday bash. She listened to my desires and she made some great recommendations. I also received a very delicious birthday cake and it was a big surprise! Despite of the rainy weather, she made everything to work out with excitement and everyone had a blast! Iam very satisfied with the service and will use In Style Wedding and Destination again for future events!!!

Profile Picture Vicky, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Carmela is a joy to work with and extremely knowledgeable about travel! She knows all of the best resorts! She has planned several getaways for me and my girlfriends and they are always first-class. She builds relationships with the resorts, so she is able to get us upgrades and extras. Plus she is an awesome person! I recommend Carmela without hesitation. 5 Stars!

Profile Picture Delena, 8/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Carmela Hartman, with Instyle weddings and Destinations did a phenomenal job planning all-girls trip for me and my girlfriends. We all flew in from different locations; Texas, California, and Nevada, we all arrived without any problems. We were promptly greeted and attended to tentatively our entire stay. We had a wonderful time, emmuclant views/service. I will continue to use ISWD for my future travel arrangements!

Profile Picture Kayla , 6/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Carmela was so pleasant to work with she brought a smile to my face every time I spoke with her. The hotel was as nice and good as she said it would be.

Profile Picture Eileen, 4/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

I worked with Sara Reimer-Smith and she made our day run smoothly, and flawlessly! Rain changed our wedding plans, but she was quick to offer alternate suggestions and communicate them with the vendors. She also made quick decisions on the wedding day and checked in with me to be sure I was happy with all of her choices. After the wedding friends and family commented they were really impressed by her professionalism, kindness and ability to get our group moving in the right direction! I'm so happy we went with Sara and InStye!

Profile Picture Jessi, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Carmela, Sara and In Style made our wedding beyond perfect! It was all we had hoped for and much more! Carmela was very responsive to all of my emails and Sara went above and beyond in coordinating our wedding. She was so organized, her detailed timeline ensured that everything ran smoothly, she worked so well with my vendors, and responded to any and all questions I had right away. I highly recommend In Style and Sara!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was someone that didn't know much about weddings going into mine so I felt like I needed a lot of help. Carmela went above and beyond my expectations! She kept me on track with the personal decisions I needed to make and got everything done in a timely and efficient manner. With her help, I was confident my wedding would be a success through out the planning process (it definitely put my mind at ease). Carmela was a lot of fun to work with and my wedding ended up being perfect!

Profile Picture User4700494, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Carmela and her team for my Wedding at One World Theatre. From the beginning Carmela and her team were great to work with. Sara was our day of coordinator and went above and beyond for me, my family and our guests. She is easy to work with and understands the pressures for the day and does everything she can to ensure your day is perfect. I will definitely recommend Sara and Carmela to other brides. Thank you!

Profile Picture Joie, 11/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Lauren for day-of wedding coordinating. She was fantastic! She actually helped us along the way by providing suggestions and resources for us to complete our wedding planning. She created our day before and day of timeline, managed all of our vendors and made sure our wedding went smoothly. I am so impressed with her management skills and professionalism she had before, during and after our wedding date. It was so nice to know that Lauren had everything under control and I didn't have to stress about anything on my wedding day. I was able to enjoy it fully and stress-free! I would recommend Lauren to anyone planning a wedding or just needing day-of coordinating.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They are a great team to work with and they always try to accomodate your wishes. All 3 of my children used them as thier wedding planners. One of them being held in California and other 2 in Austin.

Profile Picture Patti, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

My husband and I attended a wedding at Secrets St. James in Montego Bay, the wedding was planned and coordinated by Carmela with Instyle Weddings. The trip in short was AMAZING! The wedding was beautiful, the resort was perfection and the responsiveness by Carmela and her right hand Connie were spot on. This is definitely in my top three all time best vacations/celebrations and I would absolutely recommend Carmela to anyone planning a trip/event.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I just wanted to tell you THANK YOU for all of the extra stuff that you did for our wedding, the dinner, setting up the sign in for the Catamaran, and just being there. I think that really helped give some of the guest a different perspective of your service. EVERYONE was HAPPY!!!!! and extremely pleased with the resort. My sister can't stop talking about it. We are ALL looking forward to another trip.

Profile Picture Sophie, 7/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

We recently got married Nov 2, 2013, and had In Style plan our wedding. They did a fantastic job- we couldn't have asked for more. Carmela, Laren and Liza were always available, organized, informative, a joy to be around, and helped guide us to success in what might have been the most important day of our lives. The wedding was nothing short of perfect- the decor and catering was wonderful and I truly cannot think of any way this day could have been any better. We give our highest recommendation to In Style Weddings and Destinations. They were top notch, and should be considered the preeminent wedding planners in the business.

Profile Picture C&K, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you want a great wedding planner, three words: hire Carmela Hartman. Carmela was so incredible during our entire wedding planning process as my husband and myself planned our elopement/ "weddingmoon" in Buenos Aires, Argentina. What we did was not easy, but Carmela made it seem like a breeze with her insight on vendors to hire, venues, even places to stay! When our wedding day came around, it was the most PERFECT day, and I owe so much of it to this wonderful woman. She is so creative and full of fresh ideas, and was also so sweet and responsive during our entire process. I not only consider her a very talented planner, but a dear friend as well. Using her as your wedding planner is one of the best things you could do when you start your own wedding planning!

Profile Picture Sophie, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carmela, Lauren and the rest of the team were absolutely amazing. Before I thought about it they were already all over it. I was a type of bride that wanted it all perfect. They made it happen and made it look easy. The wedding was perfect thanks to In Style Weddings. I researched and interviewed many companies. Carmela won me over with her spectacular personality. She was very attentive, detail oriented, went over and beyond her duties really. I just can't say enough about how prepared her and her team were. Because of Carmela and her awesome team (including Lauren) I had a great time at my weeding. I was relaxed and had a blast! Our guests continue to tell us how much they enjoyed our wedding. Everything went so smoothly. Thank you Carmela!!! I am so glad you were our planner, now a friend forever!

Carmela was also our travel agent. She built us an unforgettable honeymoon to Greece. We stayed a the most amazing hotels with transportation and breakfast included. It was a very relaxing and romantic honeymoon we could never forget. Thank you Carmela!

Profile Picture Nydia, 10/12/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carmela was awesome! She was always available and so accommodating. Carmela and her crew seemed to be able to anticipate our style and needs. Every vendor she recommended was one I chose and never regretted. I know the "picture perfect" wedding would have never taken place without her.

Profile Picture Ann, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carmela has coordinated destination weddings for me and my sister (as well as other group trips). She is very organized and has great ideas that will make your event thoughtful and special for all of your guests. If you are looking to have a stress free wedding trip and all of your guests feel taken care of in the process, she is the lady to hire!

Profile Picture Laura Ivy, 9/13/13, 2 Reviews