In Style Down the Aisle Reviews

96 | Oakland, NJ

96 Reviews for In Style Down the Aisle

Megan · Married on 02/12/2011

Best decision I made for my wedding. Kate and Dana were organized and actually helped me plan my day better! Not only are they both super talented, they felt like part of the family that day :) If you are looking for a less stressful alternative to running around in crowded salons, Kate and Dana is your answer.

Sent on 09/05/2011

pey · Married on 12/11/2010

Dana and Kate can work magic! I have never felt more beautiful. Dana created a glamorous up-do with my hair with such speed and skill. I was stunned! Kate is amazing with her makeup brush. My makeup looked so natural! I highly recommend this talented team!

Sent on 02/12/2011

Rian · Married on 11/20/2010

Dana really is the best of the best. Everyone's hair looked amazing and i couldn't have been happier with my wedding day hair. I would highly, highly recommend Dana over and over again. She is very professional and well organized. I am so happy that i found Dana!!!!!

Kate did our makeup and she is totally amazing. Our makeup looked gorgeous! I would also recommend her over and over again! If you want to look beautiful and elegant, than Kate is definitely your girl.

These girls make and awesome team and you should definitely book them for your next event.

Thank you both so much for making us look so good!!
    Rian

Sent on 11/27/2010

Kristina · Married on 10/10/2010

Dana and Kate are amazing at what they do. They had 8 girls to style and each of them looked unique and beautiful. The make-up and hair lasted all through the night even into the after party. They arrived early to set up and were ready to work. They are so professional and friendly and make you feel so comfortable on your special day. Their prices are also great considering they travel to you. I would highly recommend this wonderful team for your wedding day.

Sent on 12/30/2010
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/01/2010

I loved working with Dana for my wedding on October 1, 2010. She did the hair for myself, 1 flower girl, and 6 of my bridesmaids and everyone came out beautifully!!! Dana arrived early and kept us all on track for the day. She was able to help all of my girls get the style they were looking for. I would highly recommend Dana!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Jen · Married on 09/19/2010

Kate from In Style Down the Aisle did my make-up for my wedding. Let me just tell you that she was great from the start. I didn't know exactly what I wanted at the trial, but Kate made some suggestions and came up with a great look for me that went well with the style of my dress and hair. On the day of, she showed up early and was able to accommodate me and my 6 bridesmaids in a timely manner. I got airbrush make-up and my make-up stayed on and looked great all night, even after dancing like crazy. I would definitely recommend Kate to any bride!

Sent on 10/04/2010

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2010

I couldn't be happier with my experience with In Style Down the Aisle! Dana is great! This is my second experience with Dana and I would gladly book with her again and recommend her to friends.

Sent on 09/19/2010

Laura · Married on 08/14/2010

Instyle down the aisle made my wedding day easy and stress free! The quality of the hair and makeup job done on my bridesmaids and myself was runway worthy! Throughout the whole 12 hour day our hair stayed perfect and our makeup fresh. I can't tell you how many compliments we all recieved on our natural,fresh and fun wedding looks! Thank you Dana and Kate for making this one of the best decisions of my entire wedding planning year!

Sent on 08/28/2010

Carol · Married on 07/30/2010

I used Dana for my wedding day hair and she did such an amazing job! Dana was professional, on time and had no issue with changing my hairstyle last minute. She made me look like a beautiful princess and made my mother like she was very hip with her hairstyle...Dana really knows what looks good, what works and what doesn't. I will definitely use her again in the future!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 09/01/2010

Tracey · Married on 07/03/2010

Dana and Kate were nothing short of perfect. From their responsiveness to all of my questions, to the trial, and my wedding day, I couldn't have asked for more. They are both perfectionists who made me look and feel stunning on my special day. They were both on time, worked efficiently, and I did stay beautiful beyond the last dance! I can't thank them both enough!!!

Sent on 07/06/2010
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 06/27/2010

For my June wedding, I had Dana for my hair and Kate for makeup. They arrived on time and worked very professionally. They listened to what I wanted and made informative suggestions. They also worked on my mother and three bridesmaids. My bridesmaid all of which are very picky about how they look, were pleased with how their hair and makeup came out. Dana even helped out when my bouquet arrived and wasn't correct. I told her what it should have looked like, she took one look at the flowers and told the delivery guy to take them back and fix it. Which they did! Had I left them that way it would have ruined all my pictures and the rest of the day. I have since recommended them to friends and I would recommend them to any bride in need of beautiful hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/10/2010

Brielle · Married on 06/26/2010

Kate and Dana were amazing. I had a large bridal party and ended up throwing in an extra family member in at the last minute... which made the total 9 people! Everything ran incredibly smooth, noone felt rushed. It was such a great alternative to the stress of having to get everyone to and from a salon. My makeup was flawless and my hair looked incredible. Right at the end I started to get nervous and like a pro, Dana kept me calm and focused. I would recommend. I cannot imagine not having used them, and they will be the only company I refer if asked.

Sent on 10/28/2010

JoAnn · Married on 06/11/2010

I LOVE Dana! In Style Down The Aisle is the BEST! I HIGHLY recommend checking her out!! She is very reasonably priced and could not be any nicer. She definitely knows what she is doing...super talented and listens to you and gives you exactly what you ask for : ) I could not have been more happy with the way my hair turned out for the big day. She also did my bridesmaids hair, along with one of our moms. They loved their hair and there wasn't one complaint in the house. Their hair stayed in place all night. Dana showed up to our hotel room on time (even a bit early, which was great), kept the hair designing process on point, and when she was all finished and cleaned up she snuck out like she was never there. Quite the professional! I'll go back to her anytime!

Sent on 06/13/2010
  • U

Cathy · Married on 05/01/2010

From the time that I contacted them until the day of the wedding, Dana and Kate were very prompt, professional, and really listened to what I wanted. On top of that, they are very friendly and down to earth...made me feel very comfortable. My hair and make-up both came out fantastic. I got and am still getting so many compliments of how I looked on the day of my wedding. I would definitely recommend having the two of them come to your house on the day of your wedding instead of going to a salon...so worth it!

Sent on 05/12/2010

Tracie · Married on 04/24/2010

Dana and Kate are AWESOME!! They did everything to assure that my wedding day was a stress free day, including coming to me to do hair and makeup. I didn't have to worry about traveling to a salon. They showed up on time and got everyone done with time to spare. I would be more than happy to recommend them to anyone!

Jennie · Married on 04/10/2010

I would recommend In Style Down the Aisle to EVERY bride to be! Dana and Kate magnificent and easily accommodated my bridal party (which was 10 girls, 2 moms, a flower girl and myself). Everyone in my bridal party looked ABSOLUTELY amazing thanks to these two wonderful women! They were very professional and knew exactly what I wanted. I went on two other consultations prior to meeting with Dana and Kate, after meeting with Dana and Kate there was no doubt in my mind that they were my perfect match. Thanks girls!!! ;)

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2010

I highly recommend In Style Down the Aisle to every single bride out there! Dana (hair) and Kate (makeup) are an amazing duo who really know what they are doing. They are professionals in every way, and they can do anything you'd like them to do. They did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding, for my sister's wedding, and I even used them for my bachelorette party too! I wish I could shout from the rooftops how great they are, haha! But seriously, they are amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding hair and/or makeup! Thank you Dana and Kate!

Sent on 03/27/2010
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/22/2010

Dana and Kate were excellent. They both understood the exact look I was going for and executed perfectly. My 5 bridesmaids and my mom looked amazing, and also got what they wanted.

Dana and Kate were friendly, responsive, helpful and knowledgeable about their craft. It was a pleasure working with them, and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Jennifer · Married on 01/02/2010

If someone was to ask me for a recommendation for hair and makeup for their wedding I would not hesitate one bit to recommend In Style Down the Aisle. Dana and Kate were my first and only consultation. I knew right then and there that there was no better match for my wants and needs for my wedding day look. I gave Dana a general idea of what I was looking for in a hairstyle and she went above and beyond my expectation. Kate knew exactly what I needed to make my skin look flawless and my eyes POP and look beautiful for my pictures. The day of my wedding they did everything they can to make sure I was as relaxed and comfortable as they can make me; I almost had the feeling that were part of my brial party. Words can not express my thanks to these wonderful women! =)

Suzanne · Married on 11/21/2009

This was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. Being able to get ready in the comfort of my own home was great. Dana listened so carefully to what I wanted and I was so happy with the result. All of our hairstyles came out the exact way we wanted, and stayed perfectly until well into the night (early morning)!

Sent on 03/24/2010

Sara · Married on 10/17/2009

Dana and Kate were absolutely fabulous throughout the entire process. They were both very professional, were on time and made my bridesmaid and me look wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Renee · Married on 10/09/2009

Dana was easy to work with, very talented and I would highly recommend her. She did 6 different (all beautiful) hairstyles for myself and my 5 bridesmaids. Our hair held all day and night. A+ service.

Sent on 03/28/2010

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2009

Dana and Kate were great and were everything I could have asked for. I was very indecisive about what i wanted and they were very patient. I had two trials with Dana an up-do, and down and they were both beautiful. Having them come to my house on my wedding day was a huge stress relief. Both of them were on time and ready to go doing hair and makeup for me, my mom and 7 bridesmaids. I would highly recommend using both of these wonderful ladies!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Jenniffer · Married on 07/18/2009

AMAZING!!! Dana and Kate were unbelievable on the morning of my wedding. They were on time and professional. They are both extremely talented. Kate was able to bring out my best natural features and make them shine. Dana's fresh ideas and creativity made my hair very unique and beautiful. My hair style stayed the entire day and probably would have stayed a couple of days. I definitely did not have to worry for a second about my hair or makeup. I am so happy I chose them for my special day. Three of my bridesmaids were engaged when I got married and all three of them booked their weddings with Dana and Kate. The quality was impeccable. The look on my husband's face when he first saw me walk down the aisle was PRICELESS!! They are able to work their magic effortlessly. I HIGHLY recommend their services to you.....you will not be sorry!!!! I just hope that they will be available for you on your wedding day.

Sent on 03/25/2010

Amazing is the best word to use for both Dana and Kate. They were truly professional and both were very prompt which was great. It was a really HOT day and I was worried about my hair, but it stayed all day and night! When I was getting my makeup done, Kate was so patient and really made sure I was happy before she left. She even touched up my mom before she headed home!

I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids and mom loved everything too. We all looked so lovely and I would certainly recommend these two great ladies to anyone interested in looking and feeling great on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/20/2012