In Style Down the Aisle Reviews

In Style Down the Aisle 2
In Style Down the Aisle 3
In Style Down the Aisle 4

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2013

I couldn't be happier with Gina! She was amazing. She did the makeup for 9 woman and each and every one of them looked stunning. Myself and the bridal party received nothing but compliments about our makeup then entire evening. If you are looking for a truly talented makeup artist, Gina is the best!!!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2013

Gina was a great addition to my wedding day. She is sweet, professional and flexible! I received countless compliments about how beautiful my makeup was. She also did my bridal party makeup, mothers and grandmother. They all looked beautiful! I would highly recommend Gina!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2013

Gina was wonderful! I found her last minute and she was able to quickly set up a trial and coordinate for my wedding day. She arrived early the day of the wedding and was able to create beautiful looks for my mother, my sister, and I. She was so friendly and down to earth and really listened to what we all wanted. She created very natural looks and all of our makeup stayed in place all night even though it poured on our wedding day. I was full of nerves the day of my wedding and she made me feel comfortable, relaxed, and beautiful. She was also so accommodating and stayed just a little bit longer to get some "getting ready" shots with the photographer. I am so pleased with her work and professionalism! I would definitely recommend Gina and I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2013

I found it difficult to find a makeup artist in North Jersey. I was so lucky to find Gina, who is a lovely, professional and talented makeup artist. I gave her very little to go on (and no trial) -- not being a huge makeup person, I really didn't know how to say what I was looking for -- but I was so happy with how she did my makeup for the wedding! Very natural but enough to look special and stand out in photos. My mother and mother-in-law looked just beautiful -- again, for two women who don't wear makeup -- they looked special and glowing but not overdone -- just the right touch! And my bridesmaids were all very happy with theirs too, and I thought they all looked so pretty, each unique and with different color palettes and styles to match their skin tone and personality. She was very responsive and helpful in advance over both phone and email. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Gina is absolutely amazing! After my trial, I knew I had to hire her. Her professionalism, friendly personality, and makeup expertise really impressed me. She took her time and made sure I was completely satisfied with the look. She was also very easy to talk to. On the day of the wedding, Gina and her team did my makeup as well as the entire bridal party. (about 12 people including me). They worked fast and gave everyone an unique and beautiful look. Gina made me feel so calm and confident and I loved the results. There was enough makeup to make a difference in pictures but was still natural and beautiful. It also lasted all night. Usually, because of my oily skin, makeup doesn't stay on but whatever Gina did worked. Hiring Gina was one of my best decisions. She is a definite must have if you want to look and feel beautiful on your wedding day!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Carolina · Married on 05/04/2013

Gina is absolutely amazing. I booked my trial and was sold right away. She did a wonderful job on me, my girls and my mother. I will definitely be using her for more events. She is amazing.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Christina · Married on 04/27/2013

Simple words cannot describe my experience working with Gina. From the moment I met Gina I knew I would enjoy working with her. Not only is she highly pnrofessional, but she is also a pleasure to be around and work with. One of the key things I looked for in vendors I chose for my wedding was responsiveness. Gina returned all emails and phone calls promptly and made the planning process easy and stress free.

On my wedding day Gina completed my makeup as well as the makeup for 4 of my bridesmaids. She showed up promptly for a 7am start time and completed everyone's makeup with ease even when we had a last minute addition to the schedule.

There is only one word to describe Gina's work....FLAWLESS!! I had airbrush makeup done and my bridesmaids got traditional makeup and everyone looked stunning! The makeup help up all day and everyone looked natural and beautiful. She did an incredible job of executing my vision and I can't thank her enough for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Gina for her skill, work ethic and for always being a consummate professional. She played such an important role in making my wedding day special and memorable.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Dana did my hair and Kate did my makeup for my wedding as well as my 10 bridesmaids - we were stunning and I have never felt as beautiful as I did that day. I told them exactly what I wanted and they gave it to me! It was so easy!Dana and Kate were quick but careful and did an amazing job. The team is so easy going and were open to all of my preferences. They did not push me toward a look I did not want which I really appreciated and they definitely made sure I was happy with the end result. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a professional hair and makeup artist with a ton of talent and awesome personalities. They will transform you! The best part was seeing my husband's face for the first. He was blown away and cried like a girl! i loved every second of it. Thank you, Andie!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/16/2013

There's nothing bad to say about Gina!! She did my trial for my engagement pictures and my makeup came out absolutely amazing!! On the wedding day, she did my five bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. Everyone's makeup was SO gorgeous and lasted all day long!!! Even at 2 am at the after party, our makeup was still on!! I highly recommend Gina for any special event makeup!

Sent on 03/25/2013
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 02/23/2013

Dana was my hair hero. I knew that it would be close to impossible to achieve a hairstyle I loved for my wedding day because my hair is different and difficult to control. Dana not only helped me finally find one (after 3 trials....I kept changing my mind) but she made sure it would last the whole night long.

Guests at my wedding were complimenting my hair the whole night. Even as they were leaving! Being that I chose a down style, I didn't think my hair would hold a curl for the whole day/night but it did! Thank you Dana for helping me transform into a beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Booking In Style Down the Isle for my wedding was one of the best decisions I could have made! With all of the money you spend on a wedding, especially your gown, jewelry, accessories, etc., it is a complete waste of money if your hair doesn't look good! The hair can really make or break your wedding day look. I am so happy to say that mine totally made mine!
    I love Dana! She is so sweet, down to earth and very easy to work with. Dana is knowledgeable, always got back to me quickly and very flexible. She actually cares about her brides and connects with them. She doesn't make you feel like a "client" on your wedding day, rather an old friend. She communicated with me often between my trial and my wedding. By the day of my wedding, we were like "sisters from different misters".
    I scheduled 2 trials with Dana. There were two styles I really liked and I wanted to see how each of them would look. Before my trials I communicated Dana a lot because I have very thin hair and tend to like fuller styles. I was sure I would need extensions. She assured me I wouldn't and she was so right. I have never seen anyone tease hair like Dana! I ended up loving both styles. I couldn't believe how great my hair looked, so I booked Dana to style my hair for my rehearsal dinner also. It came out great and I was so happy I did!
    The day of the wedding I still couldn't decide which style I liked the best. Dana suggested we merge the two together. I was a little nervous, having never seen exactly what it would look like before. I LOVED it and could not have been happier with the way that my hair looked. It was beautiful. I got so many compliments throughout the night.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Theresa · Married on 12/01/2012

Gina did mine, my mothers, and my bridesmaids make-up EVERYONE looked incredible! Flawless! We looked phenomenal well into the wee hours of the night, after tears and lots of dancing our makeup stayed perfect. (airbrushed) I loved how I looked from the first picture I had taken to the last. Working with Gina was a pleasure she is so kind, and makes you feel so comfortable. She makes sure that you the bride are content and that your make up is exactly how you invisioned. The day of my wedding I couldn't find the gloss I had bought to re apply through out the day, Gina gave me a brand new one that she just happened to have with her! She really is so sweet and thoughtful. She was on time, and had everyone done by the time we needed to be done! If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Thank you Gina!

Theresa 12-1-12

Sent on 01/06/2013

Kristy Lee · Married on 10/27/2012

I recently got married on October 27, 2012 and used In Style Down the Aisle for my hair and makeup. Dana and Kate are beyond amazing! They are both so sweet and accommodating (Dana put up with my craziness for 6 months before my wedding and Kate helped me relax on my wedding day). I felt so beautiful that day and everyone kept complimenting me on how great my hair and makeup looked. Most importantly, my hair stayed in place all night and my makeup did not smear, smudge, or wear off even though I danced up a storm and people were hugging me all night. One of the best parts of hiring them was also the fact that they came to my hotel. I didn't have to worry about running around to salon appointments and was able to relax in my hotel room. Dana and Kate are both super professional, arrived early on my wedding day, and were always available to answer any questions I had almost immediately. I cannot say enough how wonderful they are and I highly recommend them to any bride looking to have THE best hair and makeup and a stress free experience on her wedding day!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Gina is excellent! She was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She showed up on time at my house the day of the wedding and did my makeup plus makeup for my two bridesmaids and mom. Everyone's makeup looked great. My mom isn't used to wearing a lot of makeup and she was hesitant about having her makeup done professionally for the wedding, but Gina gave her a natural and pretty look that still showed up nicely in the pictures. Everyone's makeup lasted through the day and photographed so well. Gina is so sweet and she made getting ready the morning of my wedding so much fun. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Kim · Married on 09/21/2012

Gina did a beautiful job on my make up and my bridal parties. I normally don't wear make up but Gina made my make up look so natural and flawless.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Nancy · Married on 09/16/2012

Gina is absolutely amazing! I used her twice including on my wedding day and I would def use her again and recommend her! She's so talented and I felt beautiful!!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Laura · Married on 09/15/2012

I used GIna for my makeup as well as the makeup for all my bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked fabulous and even better everyone loved their makeup! Gina was amazing! Everyone looked a little bit different but the makeup for the group was cohesive. She is professional and responsive and I would definitely recommend Gina! She's the best!!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Ruth · Married on 09/14/2012

Gina is the absolute best makeup artist I've ever been to. She made me look amazing for my wedding day!! Not only that she also made all of my bridesmaids look gorgeous too. Would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to look their best on their big day!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2012

Gina was amazing!!! She was very professional and a sweetheart. She did makeup for my August 25th wedding for 5 bridesmaids, My mom, mother in law, and myself and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend her :)

Sent on 12/01/2012

Helena · Married on 08/24/2012

I wish I could give Gina 10 stars! She was absolutely amazing! I booked Gina three weeks before my wedding when my original makeup artist cancelled on me, somehow Gina had my wedding date open and thank god she did! She arrived at my parents house on time and did 4 bridesmaid and my makeup. I never had a trial because of my short time frame, all I did was tell Gina what I wanted and she nailed it. My makeup was perfect and lasted all throughout the night. Gina was so friendly and professional throughout the day, she made everyone feel so relaxed. I would recommend Gina to everybody!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Lucia · Married on 08/19/2012

Gina is the BEST! I have used her a few times including my wedding!
    she can really work that "MAGIC" :)

Sent on 10/12/2012

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2012

Gina was just so lovely to work with. She perfectly captured the look I was going for and the make-up stayed on all day. She was also so nice and charming with my baby nephew, who was acting a bit nuts that day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/10/2012
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2012

Dana was fantastic!!! She is friendly & professional and my whole family enjoyed her being a part of the process! She did 6 women and from the first girl in her chair to the last they were beyond thrilled and looked gorgeous. She pleased two fifteen year old girls (who can be fickle) up to my mom who is 67 and everyone was just ecstatic. Now onto my hair... I loved it!! It was gorgeous at the trial but the day of was even more amazing!! And let me share that I have hair past my natural waist and its super curly... it didn't even phase her and it turned out amazing (and let me say I went on a couple of hair trials because people said they could work on my hair and to put it nicely that was not the case). So if you have curly hair Dana is the stylist for you!!! I cannot thank Dana enough it stayed perfect through the last dance. :)

Sent on 08/26/2012
  • User2039236 · 2+ years ago

Gina was excellent on the day of the wedding and during make-up trials. I had two trials prior to my wedding day just to be sure of the make-up and both trials were excellent. My make-up, MOB, MOG and all BMs make-up came out great. There were no complaints at all and it lasted through the night! I highly recommend Gina and plan on using her again for other events.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Stacey · Married on 08/04/2012

I am so grateful to Dana and Kate for making me and my girls look absolutely fantastic on the big day! It was super hot and humid on my wedding day and our makeup didn't fade and our hair did not wilt or frizz! Dana and Kate were amazing throughout the entire process giving me two trials each to make sure I was completely happy with what I chose to go with. They offered their professional opinions when necessary, but also made sure it complemented my style at the same time. I would recommend them to any bride! Thanks again to Dana and Kate for making my wedding dreams come true!!

Sent on 08/20/2012