In Good Hands Piano - Emily Noatch, pianist Reviews

18 | Dayton, OH

18 Reviews for In Good Hands Piano - Emily Noatch, pianist

18 In Good Hands Piano - Emily Noatch, pianist Reviews

Laura · Getting married on 08/23/2019

I had the pleasure of working with Emily for a wedding this past summer. She was the pianist and I was the vocalist. I could not have asked for a better person to work with! Emily is not only professional, organized, and extremely talented, but is so easy and joyful to work with. I could tell she put a lot of time into planning and looking at even the smallest details. Her performance was beautiful. She is obviously very experienced and loves what she does. She was willing to travel for the wedding and also to have a rehearsal a couple weeks before the wedding to ensure all was in order. She was prompt with communication as well. I will definitely be calling Emily for any future weddings and would love to work with her again. I highly recommend Emily to play at your wedding or any other event!

David · Married on 07/02/2016

If you are looking for the best of the best you have found it in Emily Noatch of In Good Hands Piano as she is simply the best! I have another daughter that will be getting married in the future and we already know we want as the pianist, Emily Noatch.

Jillian · Married on 07/11/2015

Emily did an amazing job. She worked extremely well with our violinist and the music was beautiful! We would highly recommend her for any and all events.

Everything about working with Emily was a complete pleasure. Not only is Emily very sweet and easy to work with, but she was very professional and most importantly she is a wonderful pianist. I hired Emily to play the piano as background music during my daughters wedding reception, we received so many compliments from friends and family who enjoyed her lovely music. I highly recommend hiring Emily for your special event.

Cara · Married on 02/01/2015

Emily was wonderful and I could not have been any happier with her performance. She listened to what I wanted and guided me through what I would need and determined the parts of the songs that would fit best. I highly recommend her as a pianist.

Emily was absolutely wonderful to work with and she was so flexible with our last minute changes. She responded to every email within the day and we were complimented on her beautiful music. She was very professionally dressed for the occasion. She has new music to choose from, which is something we had difficulty finding with other musicians. I will be recommending her to anyone that asks!!!

Rita · Married on 07/12/2014

Emily played piano for my daughter's wedding ceremony. She was awesome! She was great to work with throughout the whole planning process. Emily played a variety of contemporary and classical pieces with perfection. She is very gifted and the ceremony music was absolutely beautiful! I would, and have, recommended Emily to everyone. I was moved to tears the first time I heard her play. You will certainly be "in good hands" if you select Emily for your event. Just beautiful!!

Chelsea · Married on 06/28/2014

Emily recently played the piano at my wedding ceremony. She was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire process (planning and actually playing). She quickly and eagerly learned songs that I requested and played them even better than I imagined. She was professional, polite, very nice, and very quick to respond to any form of communication. She's also a VERY talented musician! I have been recommending her to everyone I have talked to since the wedding!

Emily played the piano for our wedding ceremony. She was fantastic! She was easy to work with, responsive, and very helpful with selecting appropriate music. We could not recommend her more highly!

Rochelle · Married on 03/02/2014

We absolutely could not have done this without Emily. She did so much more than just provide the music for our outdoor wedding. She found someone to play with her so we could have Canon in D with both a piano and a violin. She also learned the song we wanted for our sand ceremony as well as helped us find some beautiful and appropriate music for the sad and unexpected memorial candle lighting ceremony we added when my grandfather passed away just before the ceremony. She stayed in touch with us lending her experience from planning her own wedding to help troubleshoot all the aspects of having an outdoor ceremony and even gave us some advice for our reception. At times she was more of a wedding planner than simply our ceremony musician. We can not thank her enough and look forward to my brother using her when its his time to get married.

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2013

Emily was wonderful! She helped me select music that went beautifuly with my ceremony style. She asked all the right questions. She was pleasant well-dressed (even asked my wedding color and style to pick her outfit!). She was early and worked with the church music coordinator to time everything perfectly. She showed up early and she was so prepared she needed no direction from me. The solo violin was such a gorgeous and timeless addition to my ceremony I'm so glad I chose her instead of a trio like I was considering. Oh, and you can stop looking because she's HUNDREDS less expensive than anyone else around. Thank you so much Emily, I will definitely be sending people you're way! !

Tasha · Married on 09/14/2013

Emily was outstanding. She was that special touch that made my wedding ceremony perfect. I would recommend her to anyone for any event. She is very easy to work with, very professional, and good at what she does!

Daniel · Married on 06/25/2011

I contacted Emily through the University of Akron for my wedding. Her quick response and professionalism was phenomenal. She arrived at my wedding early to perform prior to the wedding and during. Her selection of music and quality of playing was perfect. Coming from one musician to another, I would highly recommend Emily for your Wedding or other event. Although it's been almost two years already, I still remember that day and her playing.

Kate · Married on 10/03/2009

Emily was the violinist at our outdoor wedding. We were absolutely thrilled with her performance during our ceremony. She helped us choose music and made time to meet with us to ensure that everything was just right. Emily is a very talented artist and executes her craft with the highest of excellence. I would definitely hire Emily again. Emily is a pleasure to work with.

Kathleen · event on: 09/22/2013

Emily Noatch was the perfect special touch to our treasured weekend with my aging mother and 4 sisters. Emily surpassed our expectations. She arrived at my home 15 minutes early, taking a sincere interest in meeting everyone. She came prepared with a program of the classical selections that she thoughtfully chose from a variety of time periods and composers. As she played, my 82 year old mother slipped into heaven. Emily played with passion. She was delighted to chat between pieces if we had questions. She made my old piano sound new. I recommend Emily for any and all types of special occasions. You truly will be in good hands! Kathleen Garnica, Springboro, OH

Alfonso · event on: 11/01/2013

One word, incredible. I wanted to propose to my girlfriend and knew she liked classical violin music. So, I contacted Emily with only three days in advance. She agreed to do it and even helped me chose the songs she could play. Emily truly made the moment a perfect moment. She was very professional courteous and seemed like a happy person that you would not mind sharing an important moment in your life with. Thanks Emily.

Mallory · event on: 01/27/2014

Emily Noatch gave an incredible classical piano concert at Mount Pleasant Retirement Village! She came prepared and played for the entire hour program. She is very talented and the residents were in awe of her talent. She is very professional and wonderful to work with!

Amy · event on: 04/25/2014

Emily played at my father's memorial service. My father loved music, especially old jazz standards. I wanted someone who could play a hymn and then play for the cocktail hour afterwards. Emily was wonderful! (I'm from NYC, so I'm pretty picky.) Not only is she a VERY talented musician, but she was a pleasure to work with. I've worked with many musicians at various events and I can tell you Emily is top-notch!