in full bloom Reviews

in full bloom View more information

Catherine Married on 08/06/2016
    In Full Bloom did an excellent job with our boutonnieres, corsages, and floral crown. They were all beautiful! I was nervous about ordering my floral crown and not seeing it until the day of the wedding so I went in and chatted with Britta and Chris about what exactly I was picturing. On the day of, I could not have asked for a more beautiful, colorful, perfectly sized floral crown!
    Danielle Married on 06/25/2016
    I did not have a vision before hand of exactly what I wanted for my wedding flowers, and was probably annoyingly vague when I emailed and met with Britta. Somehow she took my half-formed ideas and turned them into GORGEOUS floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnières, a hair piece for me, and even special myrtle wreathes for our ceremony! So many guests commented on the flowers, and asked me for her information. On the day of, she set everything up, helped everyone with their boutonnieres, and even transported flowers from the ceremony site to the reception. I loved how she was able to create a very natural, VT appropriate look for our bouquets and arrangements- it fit perfectly with the setting and my dress. She even included sprigs of fresh herbs into our bouquets, which was very soothing to calm pre-ceremony jitters! I wouldn't change a thing.
  • User2293877 2+ years ago
    I am using In Full Bloom for my wedding next summer. I could not be more thrilled about securing a spot with a great florist duo! They are very responsive with my initial questions and I can tell will be thoroughly detailed once we get closer to the date. They grow some of their own flowers and use all local resources. I can't wait to see the arrangements, been thrilled so far!
    John Married on 08/21/2015
    Kris made our event look absolutely beautiful. She was an integral part making sure everything was set up correctly and putting on boutonnieres, etc.. She's the best. If you can get her, book her now!!
  • User2262245 2+ years ago
    If you're getting married in Vermont, In Full Bloom is THEE florist to use. The owner Kris and her daughter Britta are a duo that can make your wedding ideas come to life and more. We had some custom ideas that they made a reality and they also worked with us to make everything was exactly the way we wanted and as beautiful as possible. Plus having a person who is excited about your wedding flowers as much as the bride and groom, shows you how much they love what they do. They come highly recommended.