In Full Bloom Reviews

241 | Farmingdale, NY

241 Reviews for In Full Bloom

Matt · Married on 04/22/2016

Chris from In Full Bloom did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! She was very helpful, patient and down to earth. She guided us through the whole process and helped us turn our vague initial ideas into a beautiful final product. We were so happy with the results and very grateful to her.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Christy · Married on 04/09/2016

In full bloom did an outstanding job on my wedding flowers. After talking with them we figured out exactly what I wanted and they couldn't have done a better job. The flowers were beyond beautiful and the team at In Full Bloom is polite and professional

Sent on 04/23/2016

Christina · Married on 04/02/2016

From the very first time we sat down with Marie, I knew she was going to make our wedding extra special. I loved how she really wanted to get to the core of our vision and style so she could work her magic. She asked to see everything from our invitations, wedding party attire, and pinterest boards to ensure that we were all aligned. A few weeks later we got a special sneak peek at what our centerpieces would look like. It was such a fun moment to come and see it all coming together! Marie and her team go beyond the call of duty to ensure that not only are you getting beautiful flowers, but an experience that you will always be blown away from. When the church doors opened and I walked in, I literally felt like I was walking into a dream. The long white carpet (that Marie & Chris brought in and set up at 6am), and flowers lining the aisle, the lanterns (which were the most incredible surprise!!!) leading the way, my wonderful husband at the end waiting for me. I will never not look back at that moment without feeling total awe, and I know Marie is much to thank for setting the tone and warming the whole setting with her special touch.

We had a massive wedding reception of 270 people, and the attention to detail that Marie incorporated into our space still made it feel intimate and warm. We had gorgeous wreath centerpieces and she was able to rent us lanterns that sat in the middle so we didn't have to buy 25 lanterns. In addition, over the fireplace in the main reception room, she was able to bring in a mass of flickering candles, again lending to the super romantic feel we were going for. At the end of the night her team came to pick up what was rented so nothing was left for us to be picking up the next day. Unbelievable service from start to finish.

I will always be thankful to Marie and the whole team for making our wedding day beyond beautiful. If you are looking for a full service, fairy tale experience, this is where you bring your business.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Dear Christina and Billy,
    I feel honored that you chose In Full Bloom for your Wedding and to have been part of your special day. Thank you for this awesome review! Much happiness to you always!
    ~Marie & Staff

Elaine · Married on 03/25/2016

When we first met with Chris we had an appointment with another florist, when we left our meeting with Chris, we canceled that other appointment. We loved what she showed us and she knew from talking with us, what we were looking for. Being this is our second marriage for both of us, we wanted our flowers to be elegant and not overpowering... Well, our bouquets were magnificent and our guests cannot stop talking about our centerpieces. Thank you so very much...

Sent on 04/15/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Hi Elaine, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the kind words. Welcome to the In Full Bloom Family. Just know that we are here for you and Gary in the future in all of life's events.
    p.s. Feel free to send us some pictures from your Wedding day, thank you!

Diane · Married on 03/12/2016

Marie at In Full Bloom provided us with the "Most Amazing Flowers and Flickering Candle lighting" one
    could ever imagine. I wanted our guests to walk into the reception room and say "WOW" And that is
    exactly what happened. She also helped us pick out amazing table cloths and beautiful pink napkins along with
    lots of beautiful silver candles of varying heights for each of our 18 plus tables. The candelabras which were 4 feet high, held
    the huge floral centerpieces. Beautiful large white Orchids, Calla Lilies, Roses and other gorgeous spring
    flowers, too many to mention. What was so wonderful was that you could also smell the flowers! What an added bonus!
    When I was shown the reception room, prior to guest coming in "I cried" It was exactly what I had envisioned and hope
    for. Don't bother going to any other florist, Marie at In Full Bloom in Farmingdale, NY is "The One" "The Only One!" to go to
    for the most amazing wedding flowers you could ever have! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/13/2015

I got married this past November and In Full Bloom did the most amazing job to make my wedding perfection! Marie and her team transformed the ballroom and created a magical winter wonderland theme that was unforgettable. My first meeting with Marie was very impressive, upon arrival they had requested my pinterest information so that she could access my board and get a feel for my style and expectations. When we had our meeting, my pinterest board was up and running on the TV in her office , and we discussed ideas and possibilities for about an hour. She is simply amazing, she surpassed every expectation I had for my wedding flowers and bouquets. Choosing In Full Bloom was one of the best decisions I made for my special day! I can never thank them enough for creating my vision and making my day everything I dreamed it could be!

Sent on 01/10/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review Danielle. It was our pleasure to be a part of your day and make your wedding dreams come true! Marie.

eileen · Married on 10/24/2015

Wonderful, wonderful , wonderful! I can't say enough positive things to tell you how pleased we were with the flowers and service we received from
    IN Full Bloom Florist.
    Chris Foley was our go to person and the service , knowledge & patience we recieved from her and the entire staff was amazing. We received lovely comments from our guests regarding the beautiful centerpieces suppied by
    In Full Bloom. The best testiment I can say is that we will be using them for our family florist going forward and for our other daughter's wedding in June 2016!

Sent on 11/02/2015

I was so, so happy we went with In Full Bloom. Marie was professional, communicative and truly understood the look and feel that I was going for. The bouquets, church and reception hall looked absolutely beautiful, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend IFB to anyone.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Flowers were gorgeous.. Great interaction with florist.. Great suggestions as well as listening to my ideas

Sent on 10/19/2015

They did an amazing job!! Most beautiful flowers I have ever seen, and so unique. Marie was fabulous and truly exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Christina · Married on 09/27/2015

I was fortunate to be able to work with In Full Bloom for my wedding. I worked with Chris and she helped me execute my vision of very brightly colored flowers with all of the rest of my colors very muted. Chris was open to my suggestions and she also made a lot of suggestions of her own. On the day of my wedding, Chris personally came to my house just to show me and my bridesmaids exactly how to hold our bouquets. Our centerpieces we're too different heights and both of them complimented each other perfectly. I would recommend In Full Bloom anyone would want outstanding flowers at their wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Absolutely stunning and unique floral arrangements! They can work with a huge variety of budgets, and really try and treat their customers with the utmost respect, care, and professionalism. Highly recommend this vendor!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

The best decision we made!!! In Full Bloom is amazing!! Marie is so talented, kind and professional! She knows exactly what you want and delivers it perfectly! To the whole staff at IN FULL BLOOM-- we thank you for all of your hard work and for presenting the most beautiful flowers anyone has ever seen!! EVERYONE of our 300 guests asked us who did our flowers!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! A memory of a lifetime!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Agatha · Married on 08/30/2015

I can't rave enough about my experience with In Full Bloom. Chris did a phenomenal job with the centerpieces and flowers for our wedding. I've used IFB for other occasions in the past, Mother's Day, birthdays, etc. so I knew I was getting quality when I booked them for my wedding. Chris worked with my budget and I was extremely happy with the result. I still get compliments on the flowers! I highly recommend In Full Bloom!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/26/2015

I could not be more thrilled with the results from Marie and her team! From beginning to end she was so easy to work with. From looking at the pictures I collects on Pinterest to the final result she really captured my vision. My guests could not stop talking about the chuppah and the hanging flowers! Everything was picture perfect!!! Thank you!!! I loved everything!!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kate · Married on 06/19/2015

Working with In Full Bloom and Marie was so easy and very comfortable. I was able to explain what I wanted and got exactly what I wanted, but even better. The flowers we unbelievably fresh and beautiful. Anyone who wants great service and breathtaking flowers should definitely book In Full Bloom. The wedding was so peaceful because I knew In Full Bloom would do a great job.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Carolynn · Married on 06/13/2015

Chris,
    We cannot thank you enough. You truly transformed our venue. Everything was beautiful and looked exactly as I had dreamed it would. Everyone cannot stop talking about how beautiful the arbor looked!!
    Carolynn & Michael Koller

Sent on 06/27/2015

Marie and her staff were great. Really listened to what we wanted and did a beautiful job! Everything was perfect! Would recommend to anyone having a wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Jenny · Married on 05/09/2015

In Full Bloom did a wonderful job for our recent wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on the flowers. Marie was very helpful and responsive. She worked with me to create the perfect arrangements. Marie knew our venue and what flowers would work well for our wedding. I would highly recommend In Full Bloom! Thanks, Marie!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Dana · Married on 04/11/2015

Marie was wonderful! I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. Exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 04/15/2015

sandra · Married on 04/11/2015

Gorgeous job at our daughter's wedding, everyone was in awe at the beauty of all the floral arrangements!!! Thank you for all of you talent, everything was absolutely stunning!!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Could not be anymore pleased. I had no idea where I wanted to go with my floral decorations on the big day but they took my thoughts into consideration and went above and beyond. There are extremely friendly and helpful people who work there, which made it much easier during my stressful planning. They also don't pressure you to do something if you're not ready to make a final decision for your decorations. I would definitely use them again for any other event and go to them for floral advice!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

In Full Bloom was creative and organized.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Darla · Married on 12/26/2014

In Full Bloom was professional, organized and creative.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Mary · Married on 12/21/2014

We had a wonderful experience with In Full Bloom. We had two sit down appointments, where we discussed colors, flowers and arrangements. We then came back to see a sample centerpiece and specific flowers for the bouquets. Everything was beautiful! The flowers were delivered on time, and they coordinated with the bakery to decorate the wedding cake with flowers as well. We received many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces. In Full Bloom was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/23/2014