In Full Bloom Reviews

241 | Farmingdale, NY

241 Reviews for In Full Bloom

Karen · Married on 11/20/2016

The whole process from start to end was shear excellence. In Full Bloom called and we reviewed my expectations. Then there was a sample arrangement for review and approval. We priced the arrangements and negotiated the end price to my satisfaction. My bridesmaids were so delighted with the magnificent bouquets. They lasted a week after the wedding in preserved beauty. The colors and flowers used were just so rich and vibrant. My family and friends were so impressed with the bridal bouquets and the arrangements at each table. The entrance arrangement was just wonderful. The Chuppah was so lush with flowers.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

I LOVE In Full Bloom!!! Marie is absolutely amazing and makes you feel like family. Our wedding was Nov 19th & all I wanted was peonies... Which are completely out of season... Marie told me she would try to get them but it was not likely... So guess what happened 3 days before my wedding?! Her & Chris found me peonies!!! I can't even tell you what that meant to me. The bouquets & all the ceremony and reception flowers were amazing!! Everyone kept telling us that they have never seen so many flowers or such beautiful flowers at a wedding before. I will be using them again anytime I need flowers bc they are professional, caring and truly care about making your day the best possible.

Sent on 11/26/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2016

I could not be happier with In Full Bloom Florist. From start to finish Marie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Marie turned my wedding vision into a reality. Her attention to every detail is outstanding. My bridal bouquet was by far the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! The centerpieces were perfect and exactly what I had envisioned. My guests couldn't help but stop and complement how stunning the room looked during the wedding. I would 100% recommend In Full Bloom to any couple planning a wedding, you will not be sorry! So beyond happy I went with them! Thank you for everything Marie, I am forever grateful!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Hi Danielle, our goal is to bring your vision to life and it makes me so happy that you loved your wedding flowers and decor! Thank you for the kind words and recommendation. We wish you and Dominic a lifetime of happiness together! And remember we're here for you for all of life's occasions and celebrations. P.S. I have to agree with you about your bouquet! :)

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2016

Where do I begin, first off i have been recommended by many people for this vendor to do my wedding at the Bourne Mansion. I am very detailed oriented and have been told that i have a lot of creativity, that being said, I went to another florist and pretty much they took my ideas and said it was possible, ok cool, when i had my appointment with In Full Bloom, not only did she have a display ready for me to view an example in my first meeting, Marie took my vision to a whole other level! She brought NEW ideas that I didnt even think was possible. On top of that, she asked me if I had a pinterest board and asked for my information! So on top of having an example of a centerpiece, she pulled up my wedding pinterest board and highlighted pictures of details i loved, i.e french braided bouquets with streamers, and the wildflower look. I have never had anyone take that much time to give me the ultimate looks! I just had my second meeting to see one of my centerpieces. When i walked in.....i became SPEECHLESS. Words cannot express how beautiful the centerpiece. I would highly recommend you take a look and stop by and speak to the owner marie, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Marie is absolutely amazing. Her work speaks for itself. The staff at my wedding along with my guests were in awe with the floral work at our wedding. Her attention to detail, and ability to listen gave me the floral arrangements I had always dreamt about. All my bouquets, our center pieces, and the ambiance of my house and wedding were absolutely stunning thanks to her. She is an extremely hard worker who will do everything in her power to give you the wedding you have always wanted come to life. She is truly an artist who is beyond talented at her craft.

Sent on 10/25/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Dear Jaclyn, In Full Bloom has been taking care of your family's events for many years but being the florist for this milestone event - your wedding day was an honor and definitely our pleasure. Thank you so much for your beautiful review. I can't wait to see the pictures, you looked stunning! Seeing a smile on your face when you saw the flowers, meant so much to me! Wishing you and Matthew a lifetime of happiness!

kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

In Full Bloom was the most amazing florist for my wedding!!! They knew exactly what I wanted and made everything more perfect than the idea I had in my mind! Everyone was commenting on my flowers and how gorgeous they were!

Sent on 10/26/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you Kristen for the lovely review! We're so happy you and your guests loved the flowers! Best wishes to you and Tyler!

Christine · Married on 10/15/2016

The table centerpieces were colorfully done. My bridal bouquet was simply gorgeous with the calla lilies! We also had pedestal centerpieces to accentuate the outside of the Gazebo. Gorgeous, fresh, healthy flowers arranged professionally by Chris, Marie, and Nancy at In Full Bloom.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

I used In Full Bloom for my 10/14/16 wedding. They did a wonderful job and were very professional. The store is absolutely beautiful and they have lots of samples for you to play with and design your perfect bouquet.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Claudine · Married on 09/25/2016

From the first day I met with Marie at In Full Bloom, I had a feeling that this would be my florist. They are professional, affordable and listen to everything that I was looking for my wedding. My wedding takes place in September 2016 but I am confident that my floral arrangement will be perfect.

Sent on 02/01/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you for confidence with In Full Bloom! We look forward to being a part of your day and making it amazing!

Kate · Married on 09/23/2016

Maria & her staff are so accommodating and had wonderful and creative ideas without taking over the vision of what we wanted. The attention to every detail was perfect. They did an amazing job on the flowers for our daughters wedding. From the bouquets, to decorating the church and the venue. We had endless compliments from our wedding guests. Anyone who is considering using In Full Bloom for your next important event, take a look at their work via their web page and read the reviews. We were also pleased to know that our venue knew of In Full Bloom at had only positive things to say about them. They are the best and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/26/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, lovely review and recommendation! We're so happy you and your guests loved the floral and decor. We officially welcome you and your family to the In Full Bloom family!

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2016

Marie and her team at In Full Bloom are unbelievable. I could not have been happier with their work. She is a true artist. She worked with me from the minute I stepped through her front door. Her team is incredibly professional. I would not recommend anyone else!

Sent on 10/03/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy you were happy with your wedding flowers! Best wishes to you!

Kate · Married on 09/23/2016

I can not say enough about how amazing every detail of our wedding was. Marie & the staff at in full bloom were so personable and made our experience easy!! It was such a pleasure working with a florist who was equally as excited about our wedding as we were. The church display, the bouquets, & each detail at our venue left us speechless!! Thank you In Full Bloom for making our vision come to life!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Kate, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Our goal is to bring your vision of your flowers and decor to life for your wedding day. We were so happy to be a part it all, so thank you to you as well! Welcome to the In Full Bloom family and wishing you and Brian a lifetime of happiness!

Christina · Married on 09/04/2016

Let me first start by saying, "wow!". I've never been that girly-girl who was obsessed with weddings and flowers but In Full Bloom truly blew me away with their quality and delivery on my wedding day. Marie was very helpful - she was there for me from the initial meeting to the day of the wedding (even when there was a risk for a hurricane and we had to brainstorm how to display the flowers if we needed to shift to an indoor ceremony!). The flowers were absolutely beautiful, looked very lively all night long, and my guests continue to comment on how stunning the bouquets and centerpieces were. If you're looking for high quality, dependability and people who are passionate with what they do, then In Full Bloom is the way to go.

Sent on 09/14/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! Our goal is to help bring your vision to life and even if it means mother nature takes a turn we will do what it takes to help any way we can! We're so happy you loved them! Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day and best wishes to you!

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2016

In Full Bloom was so professional and the flowers at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous! Marie incorporated everything we told her during our consultation and was lovely to work with. Our chuppah was STUNNING! I highly recommend In Full Bloom!

Sent on 09/07/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the wonderful review! Glad you were so happy with your flowers, we strive to bring your vision to life on your wedding day. Best wishes and many years of happiness to you and Michael!

Karina · Married on 08/19/2016

Our journey to find a florist was taxing to say the least. In Full Bloom was the last vendor we contracted with. I was previously determined to do the centerpieces my self. Luckily my then Fiance and my Matron of honor convinced me that doing so would likely cause uneccesary stress on our wedding day. We Met with a few other florists, but none shared my vision. I have to admit that I gave Marie a really hard time, and she was patient with me. Even after giving it plenty of thought, I still wasn't thrilled about expanding our budget to accommodate flowers. I remember thinking "they will only last the night". I was wrong! The pictures taken by our guests look phenomenal. I can't wait to see the professional photos.

I gasped at first sight of the bouquets. I was so impressed. They were more beautiful than I could have imagined. The ballroom centerpieces were also stunning. Our guests were raving about how beautiful and elegant they all were. A staff member at our venue also informed that they loved our flowers, and they had taken photos of the ball room prior to our guests arrival.

Marie and her team FAR EXCEEDED our expectations. Compared to the other florists/event designers we met with, we found her prices to be about average. She was not the priciest, and you wouldnt know it if you saw her work. I am grateful that I was encouraged to leave the flowers in the professional hands of In Full Bloom. We would recommend them to family and friends without hesitation.

With Gratitude,

Karina & Craig

P.S.
    You know you chose a great florist when some of your male guests make it a point to describe to you why it is they love your arrangements.

Sent on 09/06/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Karina! Our goal is to make sure we bring the vision of your wedding day to life and we are so happy you and your guests loved it! We are excited to see some of those professional pictures as well! Much happiness to you and Craig in your future together! Love, Marie & the In Full Bloom Team

Lauryn · Married on 08/13/2016

I went in for my first consultation with only a vague idea of what I wanted. I showed Marie some pictures, and from just that small start, she was able to lay out the entire day's arrangements, from bouquets to runners to centerpieces and more! For my second consultation, she had put together some mock pieces of what the final arrangements would look like and they were beautiful! She took all my ideas and preferences and ran with it, and it came out beautifully. Every email I sent in the interim between our two meetings were answered promptly, and even on the day of my wedding, her team was quick to respond. If I can ever hire them again for a future event I certainly will! THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Laura · Married on 08/12/2016

I was more than pleased with all of the work In Full Bloom did! The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I hoped for. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/28/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for the lovely review and recommendation! Our goal is to bring your vision to life on your wedding day, so happy you loved it! Best wishes to you!

Maria · Married on 07/31/2016

In Full Bloom was an amazing florist. The flowers were done elegantly and they were not stingy in any way. From other weddings I have attended i have never seen flowers like mine from In Full Bloom. They helped me with all of the planning, e-mails were answered right away and each appointment I was given a smile. Thank you In Full Bloom !

Sent on 08/16/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Hi Maria, Thank you so much for the lovely review! We were happy to be a part of your wedding and even happier that you loved your flowers and decor! Best wishes to you and Joseph and welcome to the In Full Bloom family!

In Full Bloom was amazing to work with! The flowers looked stunning at my wedding! The staff is incredible. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 08/16/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is important to us that your vision is brought to life. Welcome to the In Full Bloom family!

Kate · Married on 07/10/2016

In full bloom is amazing !! The flowers were out of this world!! The colors, the set up, delivery was everything we wanted and much more! The stuff is wonderful especially Marie who treated us like family and was always there to answer all of our questions. Thank you for all your hard work! We highly recommend in full bloom florist!

Sent on 07/16/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you Kate for the wonderful review! We were happy to be a part of your Wedding Day. Wishing you and Gary all the best!

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

Highly recommend In Full Bloom!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Thank you Nicole!

enza · Married on 06/10/2016

I can not thank Chris enough for helping me create my centerpieces. She was very knowledgeable about the flowers and gave great input on how to make my centerpieces and bouquets look even better. I told her my vision and she created it flawlessly. She is a very warm and personable person and will work within your budget, I highly recommend IFB!

Sent on 07/11/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Dear Enza, thank you so much for the beautiful review! We wish you and Philip all the best!

Jeannine · Married on 06/03/2016

Book this florist!!! Every detail and every flower were beautiful. Chris Foley was so great to work with, a true professional. All the guests were commenting on the flowers!,!, The florist was the only vendor my daughter let me pick, and she was thrilled.

Sent on 06/14/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and lovely review!

Michelle · Married on 05/01/2016

I was truly impressed with how well the bouquets and the centerpieces turned out. Chris took into account all of our requests and helped us with some of the technicalities we were unsure about. Everything turned out gorgeous!

Sent on 05/31/2016

JENNIFER · Married on 05/01/2016

Do not hesitate to book with this vendor.! Marie & her staff are AMAZING and everyone was a pleasure to deal with. She clearly understood my vision from the beginning and executed everything way beyond my wildest expectations. We could not have been happier with the way it all came together. The flowers themselves were absolutely gorgeous and extremely fresh! Excellent quality, Excellent Customer Service. Thank you In Full Bloom!

Sent on 06/01/2016

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the beautiful review Jennifer! It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Best wishes to you and Brenden in your future together as husband and wife!