In Full Bloom Reviews

241 | Farmingdale, NY

241 Reviews for In Full Bloom

Tracey · Married on 05/24/2018

I can’t say enough about Marie and her staff! From our first appointment to our last, everything was perfection. We could not have asked for more beautiful flowers. The quality was outstanding. No detail was missed! Marie had great suggestions to personalize the flowers to our style. On the day of the wedding, she checked in on us to make sure everything was to our liking. Look no further for a better florist! Beautiful work!

Sent on 06/04/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Tracey we absolutely loved working with you and your family. Thank you so much for the rave review, we truly appreciate it and how wonderful of a client you are. It was a true pleasure to make your day so special and beautiful. We with you both the absolute best in your life together!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2018

We couldn’t have made a better decision in choosing In Full Bloom for our wedding day flowers. Marie completely blew us away with the most beautiful, fresh, ethereal design that matched the whole theme of the wedding. She made us matching bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, and created floral decorations for the ceremony arch and reception centerpieces. Everything flowed seamlessly and she and her team captured exactly what I was envisioning. You won’t regret choosing In Full Bloom!

Sent on 06/02/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole for your sweet words and appreciation for our work! It was an absolute pleasure making your day so special for you two. We wish you the very best and are thrilled for you and what your future holds together!

Carole · Married on 05/20/2018

Can not say enough about our experience with IN FULL BLOOM! Marie and staff are amazing— the quality of flowers - a majority of the flowers still beautiful a week past the wedding,, colors were perfect - arrangements -exquisite ; service 100% !! Would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know,... so many complements- Thank you Marie !!

Sent on 06/02/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Carole! We truly appreciate your enthusiastic feedback and review. We loved working with you and making your day as special as you two are! We wish you the very best together in life and love! Thank you again for choosing us for your big day!
  • Bryan & Deanna

Deanna · Married on 05/19/2018

Marie delivered exactly what we wanted - she is a true professional and you can tell she loves what she does. For us, that made a huge difference. Everyone was wonderful to work with and I can’t wait to use In Full Bloom for our next event!

Sent on 05/29/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing In Full Bloom! We loved working with you and are thrilled you loved our work! We wish you both the absolute best in your life together.

Danielle · Married on 05/13/2018

Beautiful job! The flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Cynthia · Married on 05/12/2018

I loved the flowers for our wedding!!! They truly were beyond what I expected. Marie was so helpful and knowledgeable. I knew we were in great hands. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Cynthia it was truly my pleasure to help make your day so beautiful and special. Thank you for the review and for being a great couple to work with. I wish you two the very best in all life has to offer!

Gianne · Married on 05/05/2018

Do not hesitate for one second in picking In Full Bloom. They did an absolutely fantastic job for my wedding at the Heritage Club on 5/5/18. We cannot thank In Full Bloom enough for everything! They were completely professional and thorough throughout the whole process, all of the deliveries and the set up on the day of especially! ALL of the flowers throughout our wedding from the ceremony to the centerpieces, to the bouquets and the succulent favors were outstanding. They took my vision and completely brought it to life! I cannot thank Chris enough for all of her hard work throughout the process and reassuring me. Our guests could not stop telling us how we had the most beautiful floral arrangements they had ever seen! Thank you so much In Full Bloom!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Gianne for your incredible review! We truly appreciate it and loved working with you and making your day so special! We wish you two tons of happiness in all life has in store for you. Thank you again!

Kristen · Married on 04/07/2018

We were on a budget for our florals, and I was very worried that my tastes would be out of the question. When I arrived at Marie’s studio, it was cozy and beautiful, and she helped me understand options for remaining in my budget, but that didn’t look like we’d skimped or looked cheap. She was so kind and patient, while also being extremely real with me - letting me know what wouldn’t look right or what would need a higher budget to properly pull off. She even sent me a picture of my bouquet before finalizing to make sure I was 100% satisfied, and I cannot thank her enough! Our photos came out beautiful and the florals looked stunning in the ballroom and with the bridesmaids dresses. Marie, you made one very anxious bride extremely calm, because I knew there would be no issues with your gorgeous work!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Kristen, it was truly wonderful working with you and helping make your wedding day as special as it was! Your vision was beautiful and I was thrilled to help you bring it to life!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful words and review, I truly value our customer feedback. I wish you and Chris the very best in your marriage and life together!

Tara · Married on 02/17/2018

Amazing florist! Made my entire wedding magical, they have an amazing talent and know exactly how to complete your vision.

Sent on 03/07/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Great working with you. Thank you. Glad you were so happy!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was amazing !! You do beautiful work- couldn’t have picked a better florist :)

Sent on 11/04/2017

Diana · Married on 09/30/2017

I had an incredible time working with Marie and her team at In Full Bloom. From my bridal shower, to the rehearsal dinner and especially our wedding day - every piece of detail and floral accent was especially curated to create the perfect setting. Coming to Marie with few ideas, she took my breath away with the time and thoughtfulness put towards making each event even more special than I could have imagined.

Many thanks and all my love to the team at In Full Bloom!

Xo
    Diana
    09.30.2017

Sent on 10/18/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2017

Marie & her team were outstanding to work with from start to finish! Her attention to detail and commitment to making sure we would love our flowers was so appreciated (when you're wedding planning, it's super refreshing!). I had a general idea of what we were looking for, shared my style preference with Marie and she 100% brought it to life - it was even more beautiful than I imagined! We are still getting compliments from our guests on how incredible the church and our reception venue looked thanks to the stunning arrangements. I honestly couldn't have imagined working with anyone else. In Full Bloom is the best! Book them! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lenee · Married on 09/10/2017

Our flowers were the focus and highlight of our day so there was a lot of planning and hype around them. Marie and her team at In Full Bloom met and exceeded our expectations! We were blown away by the romantic, tasteful and gorgeous displays placed all around our venue. And the custom ceremony piece is something I think about all the time! It was exactly what I hoped for and I am so blessed to have worked with this awesome staff. Thank you Marie!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

The flowers were an amazing addition to our wedding. From the church to the Venue they were breathtaking. When we first saw our room with all the centerpieces it was beautiful.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

I just used in Full Bloom Florist for my wedding on September 2nd and they are truly the best. Marie is the owner of the company and you work directly with her. Every meeting with Marie was an absolute pleasure. She is so kind and you can tell she truly cares about her clients. She works very closely with you to ensure she understands and achieves your vision. Marie did my flowers for the ceremony which included flowers for the pews and alter and flowers for my reception which included centerpieces, bridal table and entrance piece along with all bouquets and boutonnières. I also rented table overlays and votice candles. All I can say is she blew me away with how beautiful everything looked! I knew she would do a great job but the results were STUNNING! From my bouquet to the centerpieces I absolutely loved every single thing she did. My guests kept commenting on how beautiful all the flowers were. I honestly have never seen more beautiful centerpieces and bouquets in my life. Thank you Marie for making my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Christina · Married on 08/26/2017

Try and narrow down your ideas and vision to only one or two pictures for each item before meeting. Too many pictures will become confusing on te day of on what you really want.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Esther · Married on 08/12/2017

In Full Bloom was super responsive and helpful when we were determining what we wanted for our wedding. They were willing to work within our budget and delivery amazing flowers for our big day. It was an absolute delight working with this vendor and I highly recommend them for any couple in the LI area.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

I used In Full Bloom for my wedding this past Saturday. When I walked into the room my jaw dropped and my eyes filled with tears. Marie took my vision and exceeded all expectations. The flowers were stunning and we received countless compliments throughout the night. I could not be happier with the result.

Throughout the planning, Marie was patient and made sure she understood exactly what I wanted. I would recommend In FullBloom to anyone planning a future engagement.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Colleen · Married on 07/15/2017

Had my bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets done by In Full Bloom and the whole experience was fantastic. My flowers were gorgeous, exactly what I envisioned and did not wilt (considering it was a very long day) Marie was amazing and a pleasure to work with! Would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Debra · Married on 07/02/2017

Marie, Chris and their team are beyond amazing! In Full Bloom did all the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception at the end of June, and words can't describe how blown away we were by their work. From the moment I walked in to meet with Marie, I felt completely at ease. I knew that I was going to get the absolute best from In Full Bloom, and they definitely delivered on our wedding day. When I walked in to the church, my expectations were exceeded with how wonderful it looked. That great feeling carried on throughout the evening as well. The arrangements and centerpieces were absolutely breathtaking, and their positivity and professionalism throughout the process were very much appreciated.

Their team is also extremely flexible. We were thrown a few curveballs throughout our wedding process, as almost everyone is. One of those was that a few days before our wedding we had a pretty significant cancellation, so we had to redo our seating chart and go down a table. Marie was so understanding and helped us use those flowers elsewhere to accommodate for the extra centerpiece we had already purchased.

Not only were we thrilled with the final product, but our guests are still raving about how beautiful our centerpieces were! If you are looking for a florist that will deliver amazing work and be a pleasure to work with, then I would definitely book In Full Bloom for your event. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Dear Debra,

Thank you for your beautiful words and great recommendations. It was our pleasure working with you and making your wedding day all you dreamed it to be.

Marie and Chris

Brittny · Married on 07/02/2017

We had a wonderful experience using In Full Bloom! I created a Pinterest board to show Marie and her team my vision and they were able to replicate exactly what I wanted! Everything was perfect and I couldn't be more pleased with their service. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 06/03/2017

BOOK THEM! Cried (tears of joy, of course) when I walked into the ballroom and saw the floral arrangements. Marie and her staff are the most wonderful people. Always had time for my questions (and I had a lot). Transformed my vision into a reality. Made the day perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Daniel · Married on 05/20/2017

I can't say enough good things about Marie and In Full Bloom. I saw one of her centerpieces at a bridal showcase and had a meeting with her later that day (which she stayed late for). I showed her a picture of an arrangement on Pinterest that I liked and she transformed it into something so gorgeous. She was easy to work with, quick to respond to my emails and very receptive to my ideas and small changes that were made along the way. It is very clear that Marie is passionate about what she does and wants her clients to be fully satisfied with their arrangements. She gave me an English garden themed wedding that surpassed what I imagined. I have never seen flowers like the ones she designed for my wedding and my guests are still raving about them. I can't thank her enough !

Sent on 05/26/2017

Shana · Married on 05/13/2017

In Full Bloom is fantastic. We decided to change our centerpieces midway through our planning and Chris was fantastic with creating wedding flowers that we wanted. Our centerpieces were low and highs with white orchids and everyone commented how beautiful and tasteful they were. People even took them home and couldn't stop saying how gorgeous they were. I love their attention to detail and that they only do one wedding a day-which means you are literally the center of their attention. I am super picky and loved everything. Chris is the best-hands down.

Sent on 05/22/2017

carol · Married on 04/01/2017

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful -- Chris and the staff at In Full Bloom are extremely curteous, helpful and talented. They understood our needs and delivered a flawless presentation from our home to the church to the reception. All of our guests were extremely impressed!! Thank You!

Sent on 04/07/2017