In Full Bloom Reviews

241 Reviews for In Full Bloom

• Melissa

Melissa Yannotta · Married on 06/10/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

In Full Bloom was one of our preferred vendors and was also recommended to us by our venue manager who used Marie for her wedding as well. Marie was very attentive and gave us exactly what we pictured for our centerpieces and bouquets. Our guests were so impressed with our floral arrangements and so were we! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Melissa, thank you for writing us this review and for trusting us to make your wedding floral vision come to life. We hope to work with you again!

Christina · Married on 05/30/2019

The most beautiful flowers

I could have asked for a better floral team. They worked with my budget, my floral arrangements were amazing!! I had the most beautiful flower wall, which was something I’ve dreamed of having. The service was seamless, they were so responsive. This was a destination wedding for me and to have dealt with such an easy process so far away, they really took care of everything for me. Marie is awesome and will do what you ask.

Sent on 06/14/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! It was such a pleasure working with you and making your dream wedding come to life! We hope you had the very best day and life together!
  • Araceli

Araceli Martinez · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing, communication, presentation and service!!!

I am beyond happy with In Full Bloom!! Marie, was extremely patient, she and her staff are very hands on. Communication was excellent. You walk into the shop with a dream and they work extremely hard to make it come true (of course within your budget). Our guests gave us so many compliments! The colors, the arrangement, the square arch, everything was perfect!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/01/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was a pleasure being able to help your wedding vision come alive! We're thrilled you and your guests were so happy & impressed! Best wishes to you two!

Stacey Palmer · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect in everyway

The whole process was stress free and wonderful. Met with Marie and she saw my vision. Everything was beautiful and was perfect for day of. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/24/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Stacey! We loved helping you with your floral needs and hope you had the most wonderful wedding day! Best wishes to your future together!

Alessandra Gennarini · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Maria did amazing! Literally whatever picture you show she’ll make it come to life!

Sent on 05/24/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words and the beautiful photos! It was a privilege to help you with your wedding day!
  • Kymberly

Kymberly · Married on 05/04/2019

Easy Process, Gorgeous Result

Working with Marie was a pleasure and she was extremely responsive and flexible when I changed my mind. Flowers were important, but not the most important to us and she made the process easy and carefree. My husband enjoyed working with her as well (and we all know how much the groom usually cares about flowers!). Looking forward to continue giving In Full Bloom our business for events over the course of our marriage.

Sent on 05/27/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Kymberly! It was so wonderful working with you both and we're thrilled you were so happy with everything. We look forward to continuing to help you throughout your beautiful lives together!

Hayley Dilger · Married on 04/12/2019

Wonderful!

I don’t know much about flowers or centerpieces but In Full Bloom helped me figure out exactly what I wanted and created beautiful pieces that made the room look stunning and the guests were thrilled to take them home. The bouquets were so pretty and colorful and look amazing in the pictures.

Sent on 05/14/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Hayley for the wonderful review! It was a total pleasure working with you and helping make your day so special and beautiful! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness together!

Amanda Giosos · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful team and experience inside and out

Marie and the In Full Bloom team were excellent! When I came in to meet Marie for the first appointment, I already had a clear idea of what I envisioned for our wedding day and she was so thoughtful and patient while she listened to my ideas. She looked very closely at the my photos and we spoke in detail on how she can make my vision come to life while contributing her own amazing ideas. She has a wide variety of really stylish decor that she pairs with the flowers. On the day of the wedding, her team was extremely professional and helpful and I didn't have to worry about a thing. All of our flowers were even more beautiful than I could have every hoped for and I would recommend the In Full Bloom team over and over again.

Sent on 03/27/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Amanda, it was a true joy and privilege to work with you! Thank you so much for the beautiful review and for choosing In Full Bloom Florist! We wish you two so much happiness in your life together!

Suzanne Bambinelli · Married on 01/04/2019

Wedding January 2019

In Full Bloom Florist was outstanding to work with! Marie created a vision even better than I explained to her! I simply loved my flowers they were so beautiful!!! She was a pleasure to work with and my centerpieces were just as gorgeous!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you Suzanne! It was a pleasure working with you too. I wish you both the very best in your future together!
  • Kate

Kate D'agostino · Married on 10/13/2018

Marie is fabulous!

I cannot recommend Marie at In Full Bloom enough! I went into wedding planning with basically no vision, except for the fact that I don't like roses or pastels. I thought this limited me to just white and green flowers. Marie talked me through every step and explained the different options I had. She made beautiful centerpieces and bridal bouquets with deep, rich jewel tones, and my bouquet was even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. The flowers were interesting looking and stood out. I appreciated Marie taking the time to show me different things so that I could better understand what I liked and didn't like, and what fit with my budget. Her knowledge of the venue made it easy for me to decide where to include flowers. The best part about working with Marie is that it is easy to tell how passionate she is about her job, which makes the experience even better! She even stopped by to say hello to me on the wedding day after setting up my centerpieces, and I was so happy to see her and express in person how amazing the flowers look. I enjoyed working with Marie and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/28/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful review, I sincerely appreciate it and loved working with you to make your day as special as possible. I wish you both the very best in your life together!

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely loved!!!!!

By far my favorite vendor we used for our 10.25 wedding. Marie was a pleasure to work with she took my vision and made it come alive. She offered suggestions and helped me narrow done the flower choices. I was a little indecisive at the start of the process. The day of the she was there setting everything up. Loved that!!! We received so many compliments about our flowers. I will use for every occasion going forward!!!

Sent on 12/11/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for this kind review!. We were happy to bring your vision to life and loved working with you to make your floral dreams come true!

Thank you so much for choosing us and making us a part of your very special day.

We look forward to working with you in the future as well!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Fall Wedding with In Full Bloom...

I'm not sure I can possibly explain just how wonderful my experience was working with Marie and her fabulous team of professionals at In Full Bloom, but I'll certainly try! Marie and her team are a dream. Marie is really an artist and her vision is extraordinary. On our first meeting, my husband and I absolutely knew we had to go with In Full Bloom for our floral arrangements. Marie crafted the perfect centerpieces for our rustic/romantic fall wedding, incredible floral arrangements for our ceremony site (including these wonderful enormous urns on wooden crates with bunches of candles inside) and the most beautiful and unique bouquets for my bridesmaids and me with an eclectic mix of flowers, greenery, etc. I made change after change, but Marie didn't miss a beat. She completely brought our wedding vision to life and there wasn't a thing I would change. A few weeks before our wedding, I asked Marie if she would also make me a flower crown for the big day. She created the most gorgeous crown possible and I continue - weeks later - to receive compliments on it. If florals are a large part of your decorative vision for your wedding, absolutely go with In Full Bloom. You will not be disappointed. In fact, you'll be ecstatic.

Sent on 10/16/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Nicole! I truly appreciate it and loved the opportunity to make your day as beautiful as possible. I wish you both the very best in your life together!

Kristen Hordy · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful!

In Full Bloom has the most creative and insightful staff. They made the small details that I like come alive and put together arrangements that I would have never seen. Our flowers were so beautiful; I was blown away. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so very much Kristen! We sincerely valued being able to make your day so special and wish you two the best!

Gina · Married on 09/24/2018

Marie and her crew did an amazing job. She was very attentive to what I was looking for and helped every day all the way up to my wedding day. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 10/08/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Gina! Your wedding was so wonderful to get to design and execute - thank you for choosing In Full Bloom! Best wishes to you both!

Jennie · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you so much to Marie and everyone at In Full Bloom!!!! Everything was perfect. Just beautiful !!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jennie,
    Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you.
    Marie & the In Full Bloom Team

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

In Full Bloom Florist designed my flowers to match my color scheme to perfection. I worked with Marie and she understood the design I was going for therefore picked the right colors for my boutique, bridal party flowers and center pieces. She was also very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. She was very attentive at the church and the revenue to make sure everything was set up accordingly for our guests. I was happy with the outcome.

Sent on 09/21/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was so wonderful to work with you and help make your day so special! We wish you two years an years of happiness!

Tanja · Married on 09/09/2018

Chris was wonderful to work with, gave her advice and also listened and came through on some of the things we really wanted for the wedding. It was a perfect experience!

Sent on 09/26/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review Tanja! We hope your life together is filled with happiness!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing! In full bloom has the best staff and puts together the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Marie blew my expectations out of the water and I am so happy I chose In full bloom for my Wedding florist.

Sent on 09/13/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for the rave review! We so greatly appreciate it and having the opportunity to work for you and make your day so special. We wish you two only happiness!

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2018

Marie has such a great vision. I walked in and she knew exactly what I wanted without me even telling her exactly. Everything she touches is a masterpiece.

Sent on 09/15/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Nicole, we truly value them! It was an honor to help make your day so beautiful and work with you. Cheers to you both!

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Marie was so easy to work with and really captured my vision. The floral arrangements were even better than I imagined. I HIGHLY recommend In Full Bloom to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Brittany! We truly value your feedback and are so thrilled you were so happy with everything. Cheers to your life together!
  • Z

Zlata · Married on 08/12/2018

In Full Bloom was amazing to work with! Chris executed my vision perfectly! Everyone at my wedding was stunned because the flowers were so beautiful!

Best,
    Zlata

Sent on 08/29/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Zlata! We appreciate your review and being able to make your day so special!

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2018

Chris at In Full Bloom blew me and all my guests away with her floral arrangements. From our very first appointments, she listened carefully to my flower preferences and style, making suggestions, showing samples, and answering all my questions. Her familiarly with the venue (Heritage Club at Bethpage) combined with her attention to detail transformed my ceremony and reception spaces into a soft, romantic atmosphere. Chris really helped make our wedding day feel and look like a fairytale. Chris is also flexible, easy-going, and a clear expert in her field. She is highly recommended.

Sent on 08/22/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback and positive words - we truly appreciate it! You were so wonderful to work with and we're thrilled you and your guests loved our floral design work! We wish you two the very best in life together!

Jackpot59 · Married on 06/30/2018

The flowers were beautiful and everything I asked for. Marie and crew were so professional, prompt, and nice! They made me so excited for my wedding day and everything was flawless. I’m so pleased!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/08/2018

It was a pleasure working with in full bloom for our wedding! I mainly communicated with Marie, but everyone was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. The flowers were absolutely stunning on our wedding day and we were glad to have them as one of our vendors! We recommend them highly!

Sent on 06/15/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa! It was a true pleasure to work with you as well! We appreciate your positive review and are thrilled you loved our flowers! We wish you two a beautiful future together!

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2018

Simply amazing. My sister-in-law used In Full Bloom for her wedding and as soon as I saw the ballroom, I knew I had to book them for my own wedding. I knew what I wanted my wedding to look like but couldn't put my vision into words. Somehow, Marie knew exactly what I was looking for and executed it perfectly. From the bouquets to the church to the reception, everything was perfect. I highly recommend going with In Full Bloom!

Sent on 06/11/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea, we're thrilled with how happy you are and that we could make your day so magical! It was a true pleasure working with you and we wish you the absolute best in life together!