Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for In Common Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
8 In Common Photography Reviews

Andrea and Audi are an amazing team! She did an awesome job making sure I got the engagement shots I was hoping for! She also did a great job getting shots of us at our engagement party. They are so organized and professional! We are so impressed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Priscilla, 2/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am from the Northern East Coast and eloped in Miami in February of 2018. I literally planned my wedding in one month and was lucky enough to come across Andrea on social media (IG). From the moment I connected with Andrea she was very professional and sweet! We had a meeting prior to the wedding and she ensured I felt as comfortable as could be as I wasn’t sure what to expect not being from Miami. I ultimately decided to go with Andrea because of her responsiveness, love for what she does, affordability and most importantly the beautiful aura that she exhumes. She even offered to meet with me a day prior to the wedding, but I was in Miami for only a few days on a very tight schedule and couldn’t do so. However, I found this to be a thoughtful and considerate gesture and I absolutely appreciated the offer. On my actual wedding day I could not have been happier. Due to our open and frequent communication prior to wedding it felt as though we knew each other!!! My nerves were off the charts the day of my wedding because my almost two year old son was having a rough day and Andrea was just so warm and helpful all around. Another plus was that she has an assistant (her husband) who accompanies her and he was able to capture great shots of my husband and family prior to me coming down for the ceremony. This was truly priceless! I am so happy I found Andrea for my elopement!!! Just want to touch a bit on my after experience. She sent me a few sneak peaks to share the day of the wedding and a few days later and delivered the final product in just under 2 weeks! When I received the final product she made sure I was satisfied and contacted me directly to ask me if I had any questions or concerns with the pictures, but everything was perfect!!! I guess my point is that her approach and over communication just shows how much she cares about her clients and her work. I look forward to doing family pics. in the future with Andrea when I come to the area again!

Photos
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michelle, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrea was excellent! I cannot recommend her and Audi enough.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrea & her husband work great together. Very professional & kind. She likes to work with couples to see their vision & incorporate it into her pictures. I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Marla , 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great experience.. Highly recommended photographer..

Profile Picture Emre, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love her, she very professional. She took the time and did like it was her family it was getting married. She captured every moment of my story. Thanks you so much

Profile Picture Maria, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrea captured such amazing moments in my wedding. She is professional, easy going and most importantly she know what she is doing. Thank you so much Andrea for an amazing job. I will highly recommend In Common photography for any occasion. look at her website and judge for yourself.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Our wedding was a small event but we had almost 100 guests. Andrea was a blessing to us because she was able to capture so many details and produced beautiful pictures for our backyard wedding. She is very resourceful and creative when it comes to making the most out of a scene. We are beyond thankfull to have had Andrea take our wedding pictures!!!!!

Profile Picture Ineabelle, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)