In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events Reviews

In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 6
In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 7

Joan · Married on 08/13/2019

One word - fabulous

I am not a flower person, so when I say that I was blown away by the flowers from In Bloom for our daughter's wedding on August 3rd - it is really a statement. The bouquets, table arrangements, boutonnieres, baskets, wedding arch and flower girl crown were GORGEOUS. We were so impressed with the quality, beauty and service. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kathleen W · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing and beyond our expectations!

We absolutely loved our wedding flowers! They were beautiful and working with Helena made the entire process easy! Everything was beyond our expectations and my bouquet was incredible! Thank you to the whole team!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lydia · Married on 01/19/2019

Winter Wedding

I just got married this January and working with Caitlin on decor was amazing - she was so accommodating and worked with my on making my vision a reality. I would absolutely recommend working with In Bloom for your wedding or event!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Holly

Holly Crouse · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceeded my expectations

I booked Powerstation for 3 services for my wedding at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills (florals, hair/makeup, and photography) and every single one of them exceeded my expectations. I wasn't super specific about my florals and and it was as if Helena read my mind! The bouquets, centerpieces, sweetheart table garland, flower crown, and boutonnieres were all more beautiful than I could have imagined! I was going for a simple/earthy/rustic look and that was exactly what the team at In Bloom delivered. The drop off was seamless and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you to the team at Powerstation, In Bloom, and especially Helena who personally delivered all the items :)

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Taylor Anne

Taylor Anne · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly Care about Clients and Excellent Attention to Detail

In Bloom Florals did an absolutely incredible job with both the florals and decor for my wedding. I was very specific with my vision and color pallet, and admittedly had very high expectations... I didn't think it possible, but the In Bloom team managed to EXCEED my expectations and dreams. I worked directly with Sara Kekacs, who was an excellent partner beginning to end (and every phone call in between!)... Sara was helpful and honest with me when I needed help fine-tuning my vision, and really spent the time getting to know me so she could best deliver. I HIGHLY recommend working with the In Bloom team for your wedding... you will be amazed not only by their professionalism, but also their attention to detail, experience, and most importantly how much they care about their clients.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Annmarie · Married on 09/08/2018

Dream Florist

I got married this past September and In Bloom did our flowers. All I can say is I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful and perfect our arrangements were. I worked with Helena, who was an absolute pleasure. She paid attention to every little descriptive detail and created my dream flowers. I was really specific about what I wanted and what she came up with was actually better than I could have ever imagined. Helena was super responsive to my every email and call and truly loves what she does and works hard to give you exactly what you want. Can't recommend this Florist enough!!!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 17
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 18
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 19

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2018

I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted for our flowers except that I wanted sunflowers and I like peonies. The only guidance I gave Helena was that I hated roses and I hated round bouquets, the rest, I told her, was up to her. I must commend and thank Helena and the In Bloom team for the MOST AMAZING floral arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen in my life. The Barns looked the best it ever has and that in large, is due to their beautiful flowers. Our guests and The Barns ladies could not get over how stunning every floral piece was. They were a great inspiration for the ladies to put the rest of the decor together and they truly made my pinterest dreams come true! That’s a lie- they were far beyond anything we could’ve ever dreamed or imagined. The flowers were perfection and were such a beautiful addition to our special day! Their hard work and beautiful imagination did not go unnoticed and my jaw still drops when I look at my bouquet in my kitchen.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Katie · Married on 07/21/2018

We are so grateful to In Bloom for making our wedding day so memorable!! Their flowers were absolutely gorgeous and beyond what we could have imagined. The flowers were exactly what we pictured! Working with In Bloom was easy and flawless. We 100% recommend!!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 20
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 21
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 22
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 23

Sharon · Married on 07/14/2018

Our wedding was held on July 14, 2018 at Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT.
    The flowers were provided by Helena Willis of In-Bloom Event Florals c/o Powerstation. Helena was professional and absolutely great to work with. She provided great constructive advice and steered me in the right flower direction and always provided timely follow-up answers to my questions.My modern, messy bouquet of a mixture of off-white roses (garden & cottage) with mixed greenery cascading down was absolutely stunning and admired by every attendee. The bridesmaids bouquets.. again were exactly what I had envisioned and were gorgeous!! My maid of honor actually cried when she first saw her bouquet. Helena and staff were able to incorporate some shells, and little starfish into their bouquets which were a mixture of orchids (green, purple/blue) and roses.
    Helena definitely made by wedding vision come true and I highly recommend her for your floral needs.
    Kind regards,
    Sharon Kravies-Merzigian

Sent on 07/27/2018

Gina · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I got married on June 30, 2018. In Bloom was recommended to use by the River house at Good Speed Station in Haddam (where we had our reception). The quality of our floral displays, bouquets, boutineer, isle markers, and flower petals for the flower girls and reception tables was immaculate. They made my interest dreams come to life and knew exactly what my vision was. We had a final meeting where we sorted out all of the details and they were able to give me so much advice on what flowers and greenery did and did not go well together; I would have been lost without them! They were prompt, organized, and I had not a worry in the world the day of my wedding because they handled it all with care. They also made my nautical dreams come true when they wrapped the bouquets and boutineers wrapped in nautical rope! I wouldn't recommend anyone else for a wedding! Thank you all so much.

Gina and Michael Gervais

Sent on 07/09/2018

Tracy · Married on 06/22/2018

I had a general idea of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like, but I left it up to In Bloom Florals to bring that vision to life. And they went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. They were so easy to work with and my flowers were stunning! I'm so grateful to them for helping to create the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Ligia · Married on 05/27/2018

In bloom floral decor did an extraordinary job on my wedding , everything was perfect !

Sent on 06/06/2018

Shannon · Married on 11/25/2017

In Bloom floral did the flowers for my wedding and one word: WOW. I was blown away! We had met to discuss my vision, which was open to interpretation with some guidance by my Pinterest board. I knew I wanted gold accents and greenery, but wasn't sure how to execute it. I also didn't have faith that anything would ever come out close to the magical world of Pinterest. I was proven wrong. The day of my wedding, when the bouquets arrived, I was floored. They were beyond beautiful that I was moved to tears! You can tell this team takes great pride in their work, only using the most quality flowers while trying to flourish your vision. People are still telling me how in love they are with my flowers. They lasted all day, evening and then some. The team even provided rose petals for the flower girls, no charge. If you want an extremely knowledgeable florist with years of experience and a keen ability to execute something spectacular, go with In Bloom.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

InBloom Floral did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! We reviewed inspo photos of arrangements I loved and they made great recommendations and helped me have the beautiful flowers at my wedding! I had an amazing floral chandelier hanging from the top of the tent and custom made geometric lanterns hanging with floral accents, all made by the InBloom and powerstation team. Everyone loved it and so did I! Great job, would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Décor was a dream to work with. They designed and created the most amazing bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces for our wedding. My husband and I were not entirely sure what we were looking for, but they were very patient and showed us countless options. After our first meeting, we left feeling confident that our wedding was going to be beautiful. On the day of, we can truly say that we have never seen flowers so beautiful. It was a moment that we couldn't even truly describe in words, and one that we will remember forever. In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Décor exceeded everything we could have ever imagined. They were extremely organized and accommodating from the beginning stages and continued to exceed all expectations up to the final moments before I walked down the aisle. We would highly recommend In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Décor to everyone. All of our wedding guests are still raving about how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 12/25/2017
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 24
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 25
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 26
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 27
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 28

amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

We used In Bloom for my April wedding and all I asked was that the flowers look elegant and classic and that's exactly what I got. Considering I'm not the best at giving guidance, the team somehow managed to provide me with the perfect simple yet timeless look I was going for, that fit my wedding exactly.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/26/2016

Everything was exactly how I imagined, I could not have asked for anything better for my wedding day! The staff was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding day, the team that was setting up on the day was great and paid attention to every detail I asked for... seriously amazing team and equally amazing design and execution. Have recommended to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2015

It was great working with the In Bloom team! Made everything go so smoothly! We had all the bouquets done and our two main ceremony pieces that were able to be used as our reception pieces as well. Could not have asked for better!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 33
  • Alyssa

Alyssa DiRubbo · Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning Custom Creations!

Helena at In Bloom Floral did an amazing job with our flowers!! We stopped at the studio about two months before our wedding day and were able to talk about all the florals, and see and arrange my bridal bouquet exactly how I wanted it - and on the day it turned out even better than I imagined! All of my bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres were perfect, as were the loose greenery and roses provided for our ceremony and reception decorations. The delivery was also right on time! Finally, we were very grateful when we had a last minute wedding party change, and In Bloom offered to add on what we needed with no additional charge, which was a huge stress relief for us!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 34
    In Bloom Event Florals and Design & Decor by Powerstation Events 35
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 09/07/2018

In Bloom was the perfect choice for our wedding florals. I was not the most knowledgeable about what flowers would be in season for my wedding but I knew what flowers I like. If something I listed wasn't going to look perfect on my wedding day Helena had options for me that looked similar and would be in season and available. I gave general styles of what I wanted and wow did they deliver! I got so many compliments on my flowers from my guests, including someone who had grown up in a floral shop! Everything from the center pieces, to the bouquets to the boutonnieres came out great.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2018

In Bloom is amazing! We highly recommend our florist Helena Willis. She was incredibly responsive and patient. We went through so many design variations and she was excited about each iteration.

On the day of the wedding our arch and table settings were breathtaking. We couldn’t recommend In Bloom more highly.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

In Bloom provided all the flowers for our wedding and they were beautiful! My bridal bouquet in particular was stunning!

Sent on 12/18/2017