In Bloom Designs Reviews

In Bloom Designs View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Katie Married on 01/21/2017
    Kate did the flowers for my January 2017 wedding in Seattle, and they were FABULOUS! She was one of the first vendors that I chose, because she had done such great work at my sister's wedding two years earlier. I met with Kate probably 11 months before my wedding and gave her my vision for what I wanted my flowers to look like. Between then and my wedding day, we emailed back and forth a couple of times and I sent her some inspiration images. She was so great in being flexible in incorporating some elements/decorations we already had and also had a bunch of items I was able to rent from her to avoid purchasing things I probably would never use again after my wedding :). With flowers, it's hard to know what you'll get because you don't get to see a trial run beforehand or anything... but Kate's work totally blew me away on the day of my wedding. We had two different types of centerpieces, two altar arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages and they all turned out better than I could have imagined. She did such a great job of interpreting the vision I gave her all those months ago and perfectly capturing the look and feel I wanted. I would very much recommend Kate for anyone looking for an amazing florist!

In Bloom Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Katie, it was my pleasure to do your wedding flowers, and it was such a joy to get to work with you!!
    Brigitte Married on 12/17/2016
    The flowers for the event were absolutely amazing and I would not hesitate in recommending Kate (Fadden) foe ANY event in the area. My Mom and I had seen Kate's flower arrangements at a wedding the previous summer and tracked her down for our wedding.
    Sarah Married on 08/16/2014
    In Bloom Designs was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Working with Kate the florist, was amazing. She listened well to what I wanted and was able to add her touch to it and perfect the vision that I had for my wedding. She is great to work with and very reliable. She is truly an artist and she really made my dream wedding come to life. She allowed for my wedding decor to be light and subtle yet elegant without being over the top. I would highly recommend her for your event or wedding!

In Bloom Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was such a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy that you loved your flowers! Wishing you and Justin the very best!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/14/2013
    Kate is amazing. I had no idea what kind of florals I wanted for my wedding and she did a fantastic job educating me and helping me through the planning process! After our first meeting, my parents and I knew Kate was the perfect person to do our floral design for my wedding and boy, were we right! Everything was gorgeous, from my bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets, the mothers nosegay bouquets, the boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, everything! We got so many compliments all night on everything.

Kate was also fabulous when it came to my changing my mind over and over ;) I'm extremely indecisive and she was wonderful every step of the way.

If you can get Kate, don't hesitate, just book her. She is professional, extremely creative, has impeccable taste, is a joy to work with and will work within your budget and create beautiful florals.

Thanks for helping make our day beautiful and so memorable!
    Mandi Married on 09/14/2013
    Kate was the most perfect vendor for my wedding! I was very surprised at the prices (VERY reasonable) considering the caliber of her work. She was always prompt in communication via email as I was living out of state at the time, and when my plans changed, she had no issues adjusting accordingly. The week before my wedding, my dad decided he wanted to purchase additional boutonnieres/corsages for the rehearsal dinner and Kate created spectacular pieces with our requested flower (iris). On the day of my wedding, I arrived from the salon and she had placed my flowers in my parents' home with a loving note ahead of schedule. I highly recommend Kate and InBloom designs for any bride.
    Adrianna Married on 08/17/2013
    In one word: amazing. Kate nailed exactly what we wanted for our wedding day...every detail was taken care of. All we had to do was tell Kate our taste in flowers and design for our wedding reception/venue & she pretty much took it from there! She kept me in the loop the entire time; she was helpful with suggestions in terms of which flowers work well together & what would look ideal. She truly made our day spectacular. People are STILL talking about the flowers at our wedding and I will make sure to referred Kate to any friends or family in need of a very amazing florist.

Thank you so much Kate!
    Adrianna & Grant
    Lisa Married on 07/27/2013
    In Bloom Designs helped make our wedding absolutely beautiful. From helping us determine what type of style we wanted to making it a reality, In Bloom Designs made the entire process smooth, simple & fun. The flowers/arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and everything was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend In Bloom Designs!
    Catherine Married on 06/21/2013
    Kate was amazing, I live in Georgia and she worked with me the entire way! The flowers were absolutely amazing. Kate informed me a few days before the wedding that she may not be able to get the pink dog woods that I had wanted but she could get the white and I was totally fine with that as all the flowers were just stunning! I have to add that I actually never met with Kate, we only communicated via phone or through email. I have only nice things to say about the business that Kate runs, she is very professional and her work is wonderful!
    Maggie Married on 08/27/2011
    Kate really helped me out of a tough spot. I found out about her through my photographer, I wanted a weird flower for my bouquets and none of the florists in PA had any clue what they were. I saw pictures of a wedding Kate did and my photographer got me in touch with her. Kate helped me figure out what they were called and offered to help get them to me for my wedding day! She was such a huge help and I can't even tell you what she looks like, it was all done through e-mail! Thanks so much Kate!
    Kelly Married on 06/19/2010
    Kate is amazingly talented, she understood exactly what I wanted my flowers to look like even when I did know. Everyone at the wedding was so impressed with everything from the bouquets to centerpieces and everything inbetween I couldnt have asked for anything more!
    C Married on 04/03/2010
    Kate of In Bloom Designs did absolutely GORGEOUS work for our wedding. The flowers were stunningly beautiful, and the decor for our reception room was perfect! She did a fabulous job of really listening to what we wanted and then worked so hard to make that vision into a stunning reality. We were absolutely thrilled with everything from the bouquets to the ceremony arch to the corsages and boutonnieres to the centerpieces and candles. It was perfect, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. We truly cannot recommend her highly enough.
    Kristen Married on 06/14/2009
    I cannot express enough how amazing Kate is. I had a small handful of flowers I liked, a couple of pictures of the style I liked and asked her to come up with something unique. I let her do the rest. I trusted her creative instinct to bring into the day amazing flowers. On the day of the wedding she did not disappoint. The flowers were beautiful, the arch was magnificent and everything she did for us was absolutely better than I had envisioned it to be. She is such a wonderful person and a blessing to work with. She was so great in working with me over the phone and through email as I planned my wedding from the other side of the country. What a gracious and patient woman! I couldn't have asked for a better and more wonderful person to help bring everything together for our wedding.
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 05/10/2014
    In Bloom Designs was great to work with! She captured my theme and style perfectly and the flowers were absolutely beautiful! My bouquet was better than I imagined it would be.

In Bloom Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Christine! It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad you were happy with how everything turned out!
  • User2136278 2+ years ago
    Kate was awesome! We didn't really know what questions to ask or how to figure out what we wanted or how to articulate it, and Kate knew exactly which questions to ask to help us describe what we wanted. I think we gave pretty general guidelines and let her run with it and I am SO pleased we did! We heard so many compliments on our flowers after our wedding as well, can't wait to see the pictures!

In Bloom Designs's reply:

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you both and I'm so happy that you were both pleased with how everything turned out! Thank you for your business and for allowing me to be a part of such an important day!
    Chelsea Married on 05/11/2013
    Had flowers done for my wedding. InBloom was great about working with us for a few special things we needed in our wedding. Price was a little high but everything turned out beautiful so we didn't mind much.