IMW Boudoir Photography Reviews

46 Reviews for IMW Boudoir Photography

IMW Boudoir Photography 1
IMW Boudoir Photography 2

Belen Gonzalez · Married on 05/16/2019

IMW is the best of the best

Issac is truly an incredible photographer! He is my absolute favorite to work with. Always aiming for perfection and knows exactly what he’s doing behind the camera. All the lights and different creative things he is able to create were killer when I got the final photos! Most importantly I felt very comfortable working with him, he is so easy to talk to and completely professional. I also really enjoyed the direction he helps give during the photo shoot and helpful tips to make sure your completely on point. I felt very confident the whole time because of the way he works. So much fun I can’t wait to shoot with Issac again!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen T. Ethridge · Married on 03/31/2019

Experience of a Lifetime

I discovered IMW Photography while browsing through Instagram and was instantly impressed at how consistently sexy his shots were. It had been a while since I had a photoshoot and I hadn’t been working out but I knew the boudoir book was the perfect gift for my well-deserving husband. Thank goodness Isaac was able to fit me into his schedule (he mentioned he travels for different shoots and isn’t always in town) AND he was really helpful in selecting what pieces I should wear for the ‘Color Shoot’ setting!
    The day of the shoot we reviewed the outfits again while hair and makeup were going...and it was then that the princess vibes commenced. I felt so beautiful, and sexy, and confident...in less than an hour I suddenly transformed into Beyonce. The positive energy before the shoot made me feel so incredible, like an elegant seductress ready to slay!!!! You won’t believe the transformation until you try it.
    The entire shoot went so smoothly. Isaac gave great direction in correcting posture to show off my curves, and this man knew all of the right poses for my body type. He let me take a peek at some of the raw shots and I couldn’t believe that was me! Did I mention that this man thinks of EVERYTHING? He had heated body oil ready to ensure my skin was glistening, the perfect playlist to get you in the mood to make eyes with the camera, AND when it came time to lay on the very clean floor...he had placed a space heater on the floor so it wasn’t freezing cold!!! I knew if he paid this much attention to all of the little details for the shoot, this photo book was going to be nothing short of amazing. (No wonder Playboy AND Maxim hired him!!)
    Even still, the finished result was far more luxurious than I anticipated. As my husband and I looked through the fairly heavy photo book...photo book ALL of me...I couldn’t help but be moved to tears, really just in shock that the gorgeous woman was me. And my husband (I thank God for him) said, ‘Baby this is how I see you everyday’. *get me a freakin tissue*!!! I think I know just the thing to get him for Christmas...! Really looking forward to shooting the ‘Sheet Series’ with Isaac soon. Every woman deserves to feel this beautiful, and Isaac has a true eye to execute with ease the most exquisite shoot you’ll ever experience.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    IMW Boudoir Photography 3
    IMW Boudoir Photography 4

Korrina · Married on 06/29/2018

Wonderful highly praised

Issac is an amazing Photographer, Highly recommended ! I hired him to shoot some intimate sensual photos I used to print on acrylic and feature in a book for my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day. The images not only came out amazing but the process was so wonderful because he really took his time to allow me to feel confident and comfortable in a professional space. His energy is so friendly and sweet I felt so at ease and felt confident which is difficult when trying to portray a vulnerable side in the photograph captures. The most important thing o was looking for was tasteful and classy look, not just some implied nude. The images came Out very angelic with a very sensual vibe. They came out so great!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Arlie

Arlie Moss · Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing Photographer

If your looking for a wedding photographer I recommend IMW photography. I hired Isaac to photograph my wedding and he did an amazing job. Before my big day I told him what was most important to me and he was able to capture everything I asked for. I was impressed with his ability to follow direction as well as his professional attire he wore on my wedding day. I made the right choice in choosing Isaac to be my photographer , he’s the best at his profession.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Hanny Mousavi · Married on 05/03/2017

Amazing experience

Isaac is simply the BEST. Most professional of all ! He got the eye of an artist , and the way he plays with the lights is so unique ! He is the sweetest and knows how to make the process easy going and stress free! I’m so in love with the results!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Bee · Married on 12/02/2016

Absolutely, never have a felt so confident and natural in front of the camera!

Sent on 01/01/2017

I had a lot of fun and felt super comfortable, which is exactly what any bride to be hopes for :) He made me feel confident about my body and was able to capture AMAZING shots as a result. When I couldn't think of anything to do, he was great at giving me direction on how to angle my body that was most flattering. When I saw the pictures, I was blown away at how the small tweaks he had me do made a world of difference! Two thumbs way up :)

Sent on 12/31/2016

Hayley · Married on 06/21/2016

There are hardly words to use to when reviewing my photo shoot with Isaac. Could not have chosen a better photographer to work with. This photoshoot was beyond special to me as I was gifting the photos to my husband. As newly weds a woman strives to look her best. Stepping out of my comfort zone revealing my skin and sexy isn't something that comes natural. Isaac's set of direction made that possible. It felt so effortless that I forgot there was a camera. He opened my eyes to angles I never knew I had. I would love to shoot with him again.

Sent on 12/31/2016

One of my good guy friends told me that his wife did a book with Isaac and it was amazing, and suggested it would be a good gift for my husband. I was a little hesitant because I'm a lil shy in front of the camera. In fact I've suffered years of awkward photographs. I'm very conservative, and told him, with that in mind he walked the fine line of sexy and classy. He's such a joy to work with. I've we laughed the whole time, so and he made me super comfortable. He asked me tons of questions, helped me with my wardrobe, and really got to know what I wanted. After the shoot I was able to see my images, and he retouched a few in my presence. Talk about vavavoom! My photographs came out absolutely gorgeous because he knew how to shoot me. Ladies, trust me you won't regret it and you'll walk away with beautiful images and a new a friend. I can't wait to look back on my photos in 30 years so I can remind myself how good I looked.

Sent on 09/11/2015

IMW Boudoir Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.
    I'm honored to have you as a customer, and more importantly as a new friend.
    Glad you loved shoot.

katherine · Married on 12/11/2015

Where do I even start? My experience with Isaac was beyond amazing and professional. I couldn't have asked for a better person to make me feel so confident and sexy behind the camera. His direction made me comfortable as he know exactly how to work with you and the angles that make you look unbelievably amazing and extra sexy! Once you book your shoot be prepared to have blast while shooting, not only is the photo session extremely fun but the end product is what will make your memories last a life time. the quality was beyond beautiful. I cant stop raving about Isaac to all my friends! if your looking to give your man an "out of the box" gift this is the way to do it!

Sent on 01/18/2016

I wanted to take some boudoir photos of myself before my big wedding day as a gift to my husband, but I was nervous about how comfortable I would feel and didn't want the pictures to look awkward or forced. I'm so happy I chose IMW Photography because he made the process SO easy. He made sure I was comfortable and doing alright throughout the entire shoot and he even helped me with poses. He's funny, which is great because I relaxed way more after a few laughs!

He showed me the photos as we were shooting and I got so excited! What's even better is that he edited the photos and sent them to be in a totally appropriate time! I would say even fast. (I've always heard horror stories of photographers taking forever or not even sending them at all!)

Definitely recommend. I actually even had a girlfriend of mine book a shoot with him last week!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Isaac always made sure I had fun while being very professional! The results of his work were amazing and I couldn't be happier!
    During our shoot, I felt super at ease and he gave very easy directions! The quality of the photo book was just perfection!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Shelly · Married on 10/10/2015

Isaac has been such a pleasure to work with through the whole process-responsible, quick, efficient and very personable, I can't wait to hire him again!

Sent on 12/10/2015

My sister came across Isaac through a social media site. His photography was absolutely amazing so I immediately emailed him. Honestly, I was a little nervous because I'm not a model at all and have no experience.. plus, most of his models were amazingly gorgeous!! And he even shot for Maxim and Playboy...
    But, I was in hopes that Isaac would help me look stunning for these photos. During our photo shoot, Isaac was incredibly patient with me. As I mentioned before, I had absolutely no modeling experience :/ but Isaac made me feel so comfortable for the camera! He is definitely amazing at what he does and professional! At the same time, he has a great sense of humor and totally laid back!
    I was a bit insecure about not having the "perfect bikini body" and my lack of knowledge about posing, but Isaac was so kind and gave me a ton of direction and ideas with different poses and facial expressions and even helped me select what wardrobe would flatter my figure and the look I was going for most. After the shoot I got to view the photos, which were so beautiful even before any editing! I was pleasantly surprised! He even gave me a quick preview of what it would look like after being edited. He did everything from cleaning up loose hair strands, making my legs look so long and lean, and made my skin look even more flawless!
    I am definitely SO happy with my experience working with Isaac. I had so much fun and my pictures came out way better than I even imagined. I would absolutely recommend Isaac and his photography to anyone bride to be!

Sent on 08/22/2015

First off let me just say I hate being photographed so when I decided to shoot with Isaac I wasn't exactly looking forward to it. But I loved his work and wanted to do a sheet shoot for my boyfriend. I immediately felt comfortable upon meeting Isaac. What could've been a terrible experience turned out be easy, fun, and memorable. As awkward as I am, Isaac put me at ease and soon had me laughing during our shoot and posing like I actually knew what I was doing. The experience was amazing and one I'll never forget. I felt beautiful, sexy and special. Within a few days of our shoot I received an email with the full gallery. I was blown away with the quality of his work. I looked like a model. He created an photo book from the images I picked. Isaac is also very accommodating! I had to cancel our first appointment last minute, but he made himself available to work around my busy schedule. I whole heartedly recommend Isaac to women looking for an amazing photographer who will deliver above and beyond your expectations!

Sent on 10/13/2015

IMW Boudoir Photography's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words.
    It was amazing working with you as well.
    The book was fun to produce as well, although it was a little hard to narrow down all those beautiful shots, we did it!

Issac is super talented and I have had a great experience working with him on several photoshoots. Not only is he professional but he works efficiently and sends you the edited images fast.

Sent on 10/26/2015

IMW Boudoir Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it.You're pretty talented yourself.
    You sooo rocked that shoot!

Melba · Married on 09/27/2015

If you ever get the chance to work with Issac I highly recommend you hop on it. Not only is he an amazing person with a kind heart but this skills are impeccable and very professional .

Issac if you are reading this I want you to know you have a client/ friend for life. Im so thankful we met!!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

IMW Boudoir Photography's reply:

Awww thanks. I'm honored to be able to call you a friend. By the way you were amazing to work with.
  • I

Ivette · Married on 09/22/2015

Isaac (the photographer) made me feel extremely sexy but in a comfortable way it was very professional and he would give me direction but not in a way that made me feel as though I was posing. He was super kind and made it really fun I laughed so much, he accomadated me with the music I liked (believe me the music helps, you get into it) and my photos came out insanely beautiful my husband loved them!! The quality of the photos where so awesome I could not be more happy with everything!! So grateful!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Bella · Married on 09/08/2015

I was very comfortable working with Isaac he was professional. There is never a doubt in my mind when I shoot with him I know that I am going to get amazing photos I am happy with. All of my shoots with him have been great. He even put a guitar in a photo for me once because I forgot mine which made me smile ear to ear. Till this day it is one of my favorite photos.
    The process is always a ball. Isaac knows how to make you laugh and it's super easy. He knows what he wants and what you are looking for and gets it right the first time. I just recently shoot with him at the beach and got exactly what I asked for. He shot the photo in a way that looked magical and captured my personality instead of it being a typical model shot which is what I asked for.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Bella!!!
    Thanks for taking the time to write. i really appreciate the sweet words, and loved creating with you. You're always full of so many awesome ideas, and so fun to be around. Once again thank you.

Tara · Married on 07/18/2015

I had an incredible time shooting with Isaac. He's such a pleasure to be around and really made me feel comfortable. I'm camera shy and I have insecurities with my body, but he made me feel beautiful! I also wasn't sure how I felt shooting in lingerie especially with a male photographer, but he made me feel comfortable because he made it so much fun and I was so happy with the finish results and I couldn't wait to see all of the pictures.

Sent on 08/20/2015

IMW Boudoir Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Tara!
    I had so much fun working with you, and loved your ideas for the book layout.
    I'm so proud of what we made. Pleasure working with you!

Alex · Married on 07/11/2015

I felt super confident and sexy during the whole shoot and I was very happy with how all the photos turned out. They looked way better then I had planned on them turning out. The process was fun, easy, and very comfortable. It was nice that he actually gave me good direction and it wasn't too much. I love the photo book and would defiantly do it again and recommend it to others.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Jasmine · Married on 07/11/2015

Thank you Isaac! I am so happy with my book and the way you were able to create exactly what I need. The quality is great! If you read this I hope you know how appreciative I am for your positivity, light & direction during this very special time for me.

Sent on 12/31/2015

I was so nervous to shoot, but Matthew made me not only feel comfortable but beautiful. The entire process was so much fun. He gave me direction that made the process so much easier. And I cannot believe how amazing the entire final outcome was.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Anna · Married on 06/15/2015

Isaac is an amazing photographer, while shooting, he gave me directions and made me feel the most sexy, confident and beautiful I've ever felt. I am super happy with how the photos came out. His photos are the best! Isaac made the process very easy and fun, he is so friendly and nice that it makes you feel so comfortable that almost seems like you're taking photos with your best friend! The photo book came out amazing! My husband loved it! Everything about it screamed qaulity and it was fun to customize.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Claire · Married on 06/13/2015

Issac was on time and professional throughout the session. I felt comfortable and free to explore my sexy side.
    The photos are beautiful, the black and white ones have a noir quality that I love.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Claire you sooooo rock.
    Thanks for the sweet words.
    You did great in you shoot, and you're an amazing person to be around. Once again thank you!