Impromptu Pictures Photography Reviews

Impromptu Pictures Photography 3
Impromptu Pictures Photography 4
Impromptu Pictures Photography 5

Vanessa · Married on 09/23/2017

I loved working with Monica and her husband! They make a great team and take the best pictures! I had so much fun with them, and they were able to capture us as a couple as we really are. Thank you Impromptu! I love the final product!!! And there are sooo many!!! Thank you!

Impromptu Pictures Photography 6

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

I would highly recommend Impromptu Pictures. Monica makes you feel so comfortable, and really goes above and beyond. Their pricing was very competitive, and the quality was amazing. They were very professional, patient, fun and outgoing. Monica and her husband have a positive energy about them that you will love! Everyone in our wedding party and family commented on what a great choice we made going with this company.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Impromptu Pictures Photography 7
    Impromptu Pictures Photography 8
    Impromptu Pictures Photography 9
    Impromptu Pictures Photography 10

Impromptu Pictures Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Amanda! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and being a part of your special day.

Tim · Married on 09/08/2017

I Highly recommend them, They captured the moment so perfect, easy to work with and great results. Monica was so helpful. When i get married they will be the one to capture that day. Thank you so much for a great experience from.. Tim & Karen ever lasting love.

Karolina · Married on 04/29/2017

Monica and her husband are wonderful team and great to work with. They are easy to work with and understood what we did and didn't feel comfortable with in terms of photo shoots. We absolutly love how our wedding photos turned out. I recommend them very highly.

Katie · Married on 01/21/2017

My husband and I hired Impromptu Pictures to photograph our wedding. They were very professional and had the gallery of pictures ready to share in less than 3 weeks! Monica and Derek were very nice and accommodating. They even got a group photo of everyone that attended the wedding. I would definitely recommend them. They are quite personable and take beautiful pictures!

Kristian · Married on 10/28/2016

We couldn't have been more happy with our decision to go with Impromptu pictures for photography! Very professional, courteous and easy to talk to. We are very pleased with our photos; they did an amazing job capturing the wedding. I highly recommend them to any one seeking professional photography services.

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2016

They are a wonderful duo!!! So easy going and friendly. They truly want to make your day as special as you do. They fit in to the wedding. By the time it was over we felt like Monica and Derrick were long time friends. They are genuine people who truly love what they do and it shows. Do not hesitate hiring Impromptu Pictures for your wedding or other photography needs.

Sharla · Married on 09/04/2016

Wow, where do I start!
    I am beyond happy with the quality of work and the overall experience of working with Monica! & Derek!
    Monica is unbelievable, she is talented and has a unique eye for creativity that produces breathtaking photos.
    The moment my mother saw my engagement shoot album, tears fled down her face by the elegance and beauty of each image that Monica captured that day.
    Every single photo that Monica captures represents a moment in time that tells a story that will never be forgotten.
    To me, photography is the most important part of your wedding day; I wanted to ensure that the experience would be fun and meaningful and Monica went beyond my expectations. You simply will not be disappointed. She is professional, precise and a lot of fun! Her work is impeccable!
    Monica was the BEST find on wedding wire for me. The best decision you will make for your wedding day is working with Impromptu Pictures!

Thank you Monica & Derek!

Nancy · Married on 08/27/2016

After a few weeks of searching for a reliable and professional photographer and videographer for our wedding. We decided to book our wedding with Monica and Derek from Impromptu Pictures. And we are extremely happy that we did. Monica always responded to all of my questions promptly. During the wedding week, she kept in contact frequently with us about the wedding program and timeline. Monica has a very good vision for photography. Her work truly defines what capturing moments is. We have so many compliments from family and guests how natural we looked and how beautiful the photo are. We can't express how satisfied we are with our wedding pictures. Derek is working on our video and we can't wait to see it. Thank you so much Monica and Derek. You both made it a stress free wedding day for us!

Tiffani · Married on 06/25/2016

Quality work and excellent service, well worth the money

Jazmine · Married on 06/19/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Monica & Derek , they both were very professional and friendly they were both also open to hear our wants and needs for our special day and they did just that! Monica and Derek did a wonderful job in capturing every special detail from our day in both photography and videography .I fell in love with our mini movie it felt like I was living the day all over again ! I'm so thankful and glad I found them , their prices are very reasonable and their work is beyond what I could have imagined ! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to for high quality video/photography for their special day.

Karen · Married on 05/07/2016

They are amazing, i will be using the again for Family picture. I can not say enough about how wonderful and personable they are. Thank you both for making my wedding day fantastic. The Finches.

Kevin · Married on 01/02/2016

Monica and Derek did a fantastic job for our small wedding, providing my new bride and I - along with our loving families! - with lost of beautiful and wonderful memories that will no doubt endure for decades! They were both very accommodating and a pleasure to work with - I would highly recommend them to family and friends!

Kristina · Married on 12/27/2015

Monica and Derek of Impromptu Photography were absolutely amazing. Their work speaks for itself. My husband and I were hesitant to hire photographers because we are both extremely camera shy and have always failed in front of a camera. I don't know how they did it but they were able to capture the most beautiful photographs. It was a pleasure to work with them because they knew what they were doing, they offered creative suggestions and above all else, they are such amazing people - always smiling, always positive and never complained about how long it took me to respond to email (yes i'm bad, and needed a lot of reminders!). They also went above and beyond by visiting our church and reception venue (which were about 10 miles apart) in advance of the wedding to scope out what they would be working with. Talk about professional! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer and I hope to work with them again in the future!

This was last minute, the same week of our wedding, I was freaking out but we found the service we needed with in our budget. They are a nice husband and wife combo, so we got 2 amazing photographers for the rate of 1! They arrived early and had many cool ideas for poses. We got the pictures with in a week and a few pictures the same day as our wedding. Any question you have, you get a reply immediately. Super nice, friendly and professional. Highly recommended!!! :)

Bjorn · Married on 09/27/2015

We had a photographer booked for our wedding and they unfortunately had to cancel a month before our wedding day and that left my wife Stephanie and I only 4 weeks to find a new photographer. So I went to snapknot.com and put our predicament out there for all the wedding photographers to see our story and try to find a new photographer that would fit our desires and budget and be able to fit in on such short notice. Impromptu pictures contacted us almost immediately. They are a husband and wife team who are incredibly easy to get along with. They were getting married a week before our wedding and hadn't planned on working the weekend of our wedding but they wanted to help us! The Love and dedication they have to their work as wedding photographers is unbeatable and it showed from day one. They are professional, easy to work with and a joy to have at your wedding! What they deliver is above and beyond everything they promise and extremely affordable. They became a big part of our wedding and gave us the lifetime memories every newlyweds want!

Kim · Married on 01/06/2016

We hired Monica as the photographer for our wedding ceremony. Although it poured rain on our special day, Monica used it to her advantage and took some very unique pictures. We did not meet with her prior to our wedding as we lived out of state, but she was very helpful via email and texting. She was very professional and our pictures will be forever cherished!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Impromptu Pictures Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review Kim! I appreciate the feedback and your personal note about the camera clicking being disruptive during the ceremony - again, that is something that comes with today's technology and there is little we can do about it. Being that you had a very small ceremony inside a fairly empty big house, exaggerated the clicking noise and the echo didn't help either. Very happy that you enjoyed the photos and the fact that we were able to capture your day regardless of the rainy day! Thank you and Kurt for being good sports and venturing outside for a few photos:)

Elcid · Married on 02/27/2016

Very friendly and professional :) would work with again!