Tea Kettle Catering Reviews

50 | Old Saybrook, CT

50 Reviews for Tea Kettle Catering

Cheryl · event on: 09/06/2014

It's not often that we would give anyone a complete 5 Star rating but in this case it was well deserved. David was very easy to work with. He has everything thing thought out and was able to deliver a great event for our daughter's baby shower. He missed nothing in the presentation and the food quality was excellent. His staff was very helpful in making our guests feel right at home. We would not hesitate using his services again, you will not be disappointed!

By the way if you love corn beef hash be sure to try his breakfast/lunch establishment The Tea Ketle on RT 1 in Old Saybrook, my husband can't say enough about it!

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • W

William · Married on 08/31/2014

was just to great to put into words will have all my business from now on EVERYTHING was GREAT!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Kim · Married on 07/11/2014

David did a wonderful job for our wedding. The food was amazing and his staff was professional and responsive. He coordinated everything and it all went very smoothly! It was a wonderful night.

Sent on 07/19/2014
  • User4203990 · 2+ years ago

Dave and his staff went over and beyond their job the day of my niece's wedding. Have been recommending them to everyone I talk to.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Erica Mae · Married on 06/13/2014

Great food, great people. Would definitely recommend them to others and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Erin · Married on 06/08/2014

My husband and I are wedding photographers so we have worked with numerous caterers in the past, and none of them compare to David and his staff. We knew from the moment we met with him that we wanted him to be there at our wedding with us. They were all polite, friendly, funny, courteous, professional, and we heard from a ton of our guests that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding and they loved that it wasn't 'typical wedding food.' I can't say enough good things about Impressive Catering and we now recommend them to all of our clients!

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 05/25/2014

I cannot say a bad thing about David & his team. They were friendly, the food was fantastic, he replied at a moments notice to any emails and it was good vibes throughout the whole process. There was a moment before our introductions I was about to pass out and one of the girls cleaning up got me a big tall glass of water and made sure I was doing ok. He tweaked the menu to fit what I wanted to include/remove and overall I was a very happy bride because of his services. There is no doubt about who I will go to for catering needs in the future.

Thank you very much for everything David. I will be making trips out to Old Saybrook just to go to your restaurant :-)

Sent on 05/28/2014

Tea Kettle Catering's reply:

It was great to work with you all... See you soon and enjoy each other...

LINDA · event on: 02/12/2014

GREAT JOB BY IMPRESSIVE CATERING!

Sent on 02/19/2014

peggy · event on: 12/12/2013

very professional and easy to work with. everything went very smoothly

Sent on 12/20/2013

Elaine · event on: 09/21/2013

I can't say enough about Impressive Catering. I was working with someone I didn't know from 1400 miles away via email. David responded everytime I had a question and my Celebration of Life came off perfectly. The food was lovely and all my guests were impressed and several said this is exctly what I would like to do when the time comes.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2013

Everything Was Perfect! The Food Was Great, And Staff Very Friendly And Helpful.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Maureen · Married on 09/20/2013

We could not be happier with the expertise that David of Impressive Catering and his crew provided us for our event. My daughter was married at The Branford House on September 20, 2013, and David and Donna and Alissa and the rest of the catering staff were as accommodative, friendly, professional as can be. Everyone who attended has commented on how good the food was, how professional and courteous the staff were, how helpful everyone was! The entire experience was extraordinary - from soup to nuts!!!

I would recommend David and Impressive Caterting to anyone who asked and we would NOT HESITATE to use them again for another event. Thank you, David! Go Cowboys!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Randy · Married on 09/14/2013

Guests loved all the food as did we. Totally recommend David for any event.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Rocky · event on: 08/06/2013

I own a restaurant and had a going away party for my chef. I hired David to cater the event and he did a magnificent job with everything. You can be assured that anything you ask him to do will be perfect..........

Sent on 08/12/2013

The food was delicious and Dave did a great job taking charge and making everything run smoothly .
    I was able to relax and enjoy the day

Sent on 06/11/2013

dianne · Married on 06/07/2013

David was the professionals professional. He was courteous, he delivered what was promised, he helped with suggestions and made follow-up phone calls periodically to be sure we were still on track with everything. The food was delicious and his staff was very professional and courteous and kept that professionalism and smiles throughout the entire service, despite a rain deluge this state hadn't experienced outside of an hurricane -- including mud up to their ankles.

I would not hesitate to recommend Impressive Catering to anyone looking for a caterer for any occasion.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Chris · Married on 06/07/2013

David (Impressive Catering Services) provided a truly professional service from the start to the cleanup; he supported the entire wedding event and was quite thorough. He knew how to prepare the wild game dishes as well as the traditional fare, and did not 'box us in' to what might be convenient for him, he was creative and detail oriented. His staff were also professional and helpful. David helped guide us during the planning stages of our wedding, offering ideas and suggestions to support our vision of what we wanted on our special day. This definitely kept us out of problems we would have run into if we had not had his input early on. Overall we are immensely satisfied with his services and would recommend him highly!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Heather · Married on 06/01/2013

The food was amazing!!! All the guests were extremely happy with food!! (We chose the southern package) def look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 06/04/2013
  • User5307131 · event on: 07/24/2015

Our event was an outdoor rehearsal dinner for 100. David was great from start to finish. He was very accommodating to changes in the menu and helping us out in other ways. He responded to emails and phone calls promptly. His staff was fantastic! The tables looked beautiful and the service was great. I would definitely recommend. The only problem we had was that we had arranged for mashed sweet potatoes and we received mashed white potatoes. They were fine, but we were disappointed. That is the only reason we can't give all five stars.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Katelyn · Married on 08/30/2014

David was amazing to work with!!! He helps in any way he can and answers any questions right away. My husband and I are beyond happy with impressive catering and we are still receiving compliments about the food at our wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2014

The food was outstanding and the service was great

Sent on 10/25/2015

Ashley · event on: 05/09/2014

Dave was great! He was so accommodating and flexible! I would absolutely work with him again in the near future.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Kgerr · Married on 04/22/2018

Great Service

Hired to cater a 50th anniversary surprise party. Food and service was terrific. Surpassed our expectations and at a very reasonable price. Will definitely use them again if the opportunity arises.

Sent on 10/22/2018

David was a pleasure to work with and his team did a great job at our event. This was a group of Law Enforcement Executives who were very impressed with the event in all aspects. We would certainly consider his company for future events!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • User3918948 · event on: 02/01/2014

3.5

A very nice time was had by all. good food. Presented nicely.

Sent on 02/20/2014