Impressions of Dinah Reviews

26 | Miami, FL

26 Reviews for Impressions of Dinah

• User3663032 ·

Dinah did my hair and makeup, and I can't express how happy I was with it! One of the best salon experiences I've ever had. I would recommend this place for not only unique and stunning wedding hair/makeup but for the best overall salon place in south Tampa!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Impressions of Dinah's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that your experience was positive and that you wanted to share it.

Amy · Married on 05/10/2014

Dinah is very passionate about her work and is really great at what she does. At Impressions of Dinah, they care about their customers and take their work and art very seriously, while also providing a very comfortable and fun atmosphere! :)

Sent on 12/10/2013

Blair · Married on 05/03/2014

I have to say that Dinah did the most amazing job on my hair and my makeup. My hair is very short and I didn't have the faintest idea what to do with it, I even thought of putting in hair extensions, but I simply showed up with a feather and a picture of me in the dress and she
    did all the rest. It was beautiful and I dont like
    having others do my hair because they never seem to do what looks right on me. Everybody asked about my hair and thought it was gorgeous. The day of the wedding we had a very small dark room to work in at the hotel but she was prepared in every way possible. I would highly recommend them for all occasions, Dinah is truly talented!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Dinah is doing my hair and makeup for my wedding in September. She has done a practice session, highlights and cut that were very professional and affordable. She is extremely talented and was able to replicate the exact hairstyle I wanted for my wedding day. I really enjoyed her company, she is very personable and I cant wait for her to make my bridesmaids and I beautiful on my special day. I would recommend visiting Impressions by Dinah if you are planning on getting married anytime soon!

Sent on 05/09/2014

angie · event on 12/26/2013

Best place I've ever been too.

Sent on 12/27/2013
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/25/2013

Impressions of Dinah is an up to date styling Salon with experience in the Bridal and theFashion Industry .A. Definite must. For the Bride to be .

• Laurie

Laurie · Married on 11/24/2013

Dinah is highly talented and creative with updos and color. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 12/02/2013
  • User3702789 · event on 11/23/2013

Dinah has been doing my hair for over 20 years. She does it all.....cut, color, blow dry, everything! I always get compliments on my hair when I leave and I am often asked, "Who does your hair?" I am 100% happy with Dinah!

Thank you so much.

Lisa · event on 11/23/2013

Anna has been coloring and styling my hair for more than 10 years. She listens and makes suggestions and I always leave happy and receive compliments from family, friends and strangers.
    I highly recommend Anna.

Sent on 11/30/2013

Adrienne · Married on 11/23/2013

Dinah did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as my bridal party (sister, best friend and my Mom). She did a fantastic job! As a result, my pictures turned out great!

Sent on 12/15/2013
  • User3700216 · event on 11/08/2013

Best service ever! it ws the most professioal experience ever"

Grayce · event on 11/06/2013

I have been going to Dinah for many years and have always been happy with her creative ldeas and her
    ability to always please me. She is always there when I need her which is certainly very important at times. She has new products to show me and new ideas to keep up with the current hair styles.

Sent on 11/27/2013
  • User3694812 · event on 10/30/2013

Dinah and her team are very reliable, have great ideas and always a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Peggy · event on 10/21/2013

Everything was great. Dinah is a true artist

Sent on 11/21/2013

Nancy · event on 10/18/2013

Dinah is so knowledgeable @ skin & hair.
    She is truly a genius & has improved the appearance of my skin to the point of AMAZING! People always ask me how I keep my face looking so youthful & I brag @ my skin care specialist- Dinah.
    Can't recommend her enough. She is also a delight to be with. A winning combination.

Sent on 12/18/2013
  • User3702150 · event on 10/12/2013

I have been going to Dinah for years. She is always on time and eager to please. Her flexibility is invaluable to me. Dinah has done my hair for many parties, Bar and Bat Mitzvah's, and weddings. I have always been thrilled with how I look when she is done!

Manuel · Married on 06/15/2013

Service, experience, and atmosphere brought me to this salon. Professonialism is without question. Creativity is for sure. Guidance to your process is a priority. Overall I highly recommend this salon.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Meow · Married on 12/08/2012

cute studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Alder · event on 11/10/2012

Dinah gave me an up do for the Marine Birthday Ball. She had to trim my hair and put it up. It was stunning and I got lots of great compliments. It stood up to dancing all night.

Sent on 11/26/2013

I came in with some idea of what I wanted and I brought in my head piece so she could see what we had to work with. We even did a trial run. My entire wedding party had their hair done, everyone was happy.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Impressions of Dinah's reply:

Thank you for sharing with other brides the things you enjoyed about our salon and services. The trial is so important. I tell brides to think of the headpiece as a hat - the hair style and headpiece must compliment each other not only in design but size; so that the hairstyle and headpiece fit perfectly.

Victoria · Married on 08/21/2010

Anna was not only did a wonderful work on my hair, but was very supportive and soothing.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Kathy · Married on 05/17/2009

I have gone to Anna Hickel for many years for hair cuts, high/low lights, and keratin treatments and have always been pleased with her expertise and the results! She did my hair and makeup for my older son's wedding, and my sister-in-law said "I looked amazing...that I wasn't supposed to outshine the bride!" (Of course I did not...my daughter-in-law looked gorgeous!) I will definitely be using Anna for my other son's wedding this coming January. Thank you, Anna and Impressions of Dinah, for making me look and feel great!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/23/2005

Anna did a phenomenal job with my hair and make up for my wedding. I received so many compliments. I was very pleased with the services provided.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Susan · event on 11/25/2013

Love the atmosphere at Impressios of Dinah... Lovely, clean, eclectic decor ... Super Stylists, and nice hospitality!

Mary · Married on 05/22/2011

I went to Dinah for Hair and make up for my wedding day, I was wonderfully pleased how professional and thorough she was. I was complimented all day!!!! I would recommend her for any type event you have.

Sent on 12/10/2013