26 Reviews for Impressions of Dinah

Dinah is very passionate about her work and is really great at what she does. At Impressions of Dinah, they care about their customers and take their work and art very seriously, while also providing a very comfortable and fun atmosphere! :)

Profile Picture Amy, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have to say that Dinah did the most amazing job on my hair and my makeup. My hair is very short and I didn't have the faintest idea what to do with it, I even thought of putting in hair extensions, but I simply showed up with a feather and a picture of me in the dress and she
did all the rest. It was beautiful and I dont like
having others do my hair because they never seem to do what looks right on me. Everybody asked about my hair and thought it was gorgeous. The day of the wedding we had a very small dark room to work in at the hotel but she was prepared in every way possible. I would highly recommend them for all occasions, Dinah is truly talented!!!!

Profile Picture Blair, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dinah is doing my hair and makeup for my wedding in September. She has done a practice session, highlights and cut that were very professional and affordable. She is extremely talented and was able to replicate the exact hairstyle I wanted for my wedding day. I really enjoyed her company, she is very personable and I cant wait for her to make my bridesmaids and I beautiful on my special day. I would recommend visiting Impressions by Dinah if you are planning on getting married anytime soon!

Profile Picture User4091002, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Impressions of Dinah is an up to date styling Salon with experience in the Bridal and theFashion Industry .A. Definite must. For the Bride to be .

Profile Picture Frank, 11/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dinah is highly talented and creative with updos and color. I would highly recommend them

Profile Picture Laurie, 11/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dinah did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as my bridal party (sister, best friend and my Mom). She did a fantastic job! As a result, my pictures turned out great!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Service, experience, and atmosphere brought me to this salon. Professonialism is without question. Creativity is for sure. Guidance to your process is a priority. Overall I highly recommend this salon.

Profile Picture Manuel, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dinah did my hair and makeup, and I can't express how happy I was with it! One of the best salon experiences I've ever had. I would recommend this place for not only unique and stunning wedding hair/makeup but for the best overall salon place in south Tampa!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3663032, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

cute studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Meow, 12/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I came in with some idea of what I wanted and I brought in my head piece so she could see what we had to work with. We even did a trial run. My entire wedding party had their hair done, everyone was happy.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3662750, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I went to Dinah for Hair and make up for my wedding day, I was wonderfully pleased how professional and thorough she was. I was complimented all day!!!! I would recommend her for any type event you have.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Anna was not only did a wonderful work on my hair, but was very supportive and soothing.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have gone to Anna Hickel for many years for hair cuts, high/low lights, and keratin treatments and have always been pleased with her expertise and the results! She did my hair and makeup for my older son's wedding, and my sister-in-law said "I looked amazing...that I wasn't supposed to outshine the bride!" (Of course I did not...my daughter-in-law looked gorgeous!) I will definitely be using Anna for my other son's wedding this coming January. Thank you, Anna and Impressions of Dinah, for making me look and feel great!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Anna did a phenomenal job with my hair and make up for my wedding. I received so many compliments. I was very pleased with the services provided.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/23/05, 1 Review