Impressions Mobile Music Reviews

8 | Sartell, MN

8 Reviews for Impressions Mobile Music

Danielle · Married on 07/15/2017

We loved having Larry as our wedding DJ. I'm kind of particular about music, and was a little anxious about choosing a DJ, especially because it was a last minute choice after our hired band fell through. I had nothing to worry about. Larry walked us through the homework forms, which helped us remember a lot of little details we would like to include. We weren't the most traditional bride and groom, but music and dancing were super important. There was a full dance floor until we were kicked out of the venue! Larry can read a crowd, take requests and feel out which songs will keep everyone moving. I could go on... Definitely recommend Impressions Mobile Music.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Larry was our DJ for our wedding in May of 2017. He was perfect! He assisted us in every way of our wedding planning. He helped with our timeline for the ceremony and reception. He had an easy to use website to help pick songs! We had so many compliments on our DJ and so many people have asked for his contact information for their wedding or event. He was extremely aware of the crowd, when the crowd started changing or not dancing as much, he realized it and changed the tone of music and kept everyone dancing the whole night!!! Our reception went until midnight and everyone wanted to keep dancing! He did a great job and we couldn't be more pleased with his work! A must have for your wedding or event!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Larry was the DJ at our wedding! Despite the chaos throughout the reception, Larry remained right on schedule and did a great job. We're very pleased with his work! I would absolutely recommend this company :)

Sent on 02/14/2017

My husband and I found Impressions Mobile Music at a wedding Expo and were looking for a DJ that could do a completely outdoor wedding. Larry contacted me the next day to inform me that he had done a wedding out at our venue before and would like to be our DJ. After our first meeting with Larry we knew we had found the best DJ. He not only helped us plan everything about our wedding music, but also provided great suggestions for our wedding to help us ensure that our day was not only great for us but our guests as well. The website where you put in all your information is easy to use and can be customized to your wedding.

Unfortunately, Larry was unable to DJ our wedding but he got his co-owner Bob to do our wedding. Bob contacted me a few weeks and the Thursday before our wedding to go over last minute details and ensure that everything we wanted was covered. On the day of our wedding Bob went above and beyond what we expected of him by taping down flowers we had sitting out so they wouldn't get blown over by the wind. This demonstrates just how much he cared about making sure our wedding was perfect and that little details were covered. For the reception, Bob did an amazing job of reading the crowd and getting people to dance. We had one family that was going to leave, but ended up coming back because they heard a song they liked and they ended up staying until the end of the reception because it was one great song after another.

After the wedding, my husband and I cannot express just how wonderful it was to work with Impressions Mobile Music. They are not only easy to work with, but they also take the time to really figure out what you want. They were by far the best vendor we had at our wedding and we would highly recommend them for any special event!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Kathleen · Married on 09/26/2015

We had a wonderful experience with this company! From personalizing our music to making our guests happy. Have to give a special shout out to our DJ Shawn who not only played frozen for our 4 year old (her favorite song) but when she had a melt down cus she wasn't in the right spot for the song to start he then restarted it over just for her! The care was amazing! Definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Racheal · Married on 08/16/2013

Larry are DJ was amazing..He customized out first dance to have an awesome mix of songs and it was a huge hit with our guests,, He really got all of our guests to the dance floor. He answered all of our questions and helped us with the little details I forgot!!! He exceed our exceptions and We will recommend him to everyone we know!!!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Andrew · Married on 09/10/2016

Very great DJ that created an atmosphere that had the dance floor filled all night!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • User5219620 · 2+ years ago

3.8
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

When planning the reception/dance part of the wedding, Larry was super helpful! It was clear they had experience and could offer suggestions as to what would work great and what might not work the best. Alli was our DJ the day of and she was FABULOUS! She really got the crowd dancing and made the night a true success! I would highly recommend requesting her!!

Sent on 07/06/2016