Impressions Banquet Hall Reviews

Glendale, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Maria Married on 12/19/2015
    My husband and I worked with both Arthur and John they are very nice people and very workable. The venue is beautiful and the staff were very attentive. The food was delicious. I would recommend this gorgeous venue for your special occasion. Thank you Impressions Banquet for a very memorable wedding day.
    Diana Married on 05/16/2015
    There are no words that can describe how thankful and impressed my husband and I are with Khachik and Arthur for such a great hall and service. We spoke with Arthur for much of the booking and planning process and he made it so easy and he understood everything we wanted for our wedding. He went above and beyond to help our ideas come to life and even added some of his own ideas and suggestions that made the day more beautiful. The day of the wedding we had Khachik at the hall with us and I was amazed and thrilled at how he had everything under control and made sure everything came together beautifully. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding and I appreciate that SOOOOO much. My guests complimented the hall and service so much too. I definitely recommend Impressions Banquet Hall for any event and we will definitely use them in the future. THANK YOU !!!
    Joaunne Married on 01/18/2015
    I fell in love with place the moment I walked in. The owner went above and beyond to give me the reception of my dreams! Staff is so warm and sincere when providing service. Can't wait to have another event here.
    Marlin Married on 05/03/2014
    I celebrated my wedding at this venue. The quality of the food was great, the service was impressive. The venue manager was professional and willing to work with my expectations. The experience in general was absolutely astounding. I most definitely would recommend this venue.