Impress Me Designs Reviews

Impress Me Designs 5
Impress Me Designs 6
Impress Me Designs 7

R · Married on 07/30/2016

Celeste's work was spectacular. The quality was outstanding and her responsiveness to any changes or mistakes was immediate and thorough. If you are considering paying a bit more than a do it yourself, you'll be pleased with the outcome.
    I HIGHLY recommend her. We could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you R. It was a pleasure to work with you and your mom. I wish you and T the very best and many years of love and happiness! Can't wait to see the farm in person!!

Lori · Married on 04/05/2014

I had the most wonderful experience dealing with Celeste. She made my daughter's Wedding invitations and also Thank You cards that were above and beyond what I expected. Always available to talk about my "many" questions and inquiries and available when I needed to speak with her. Initially, I gave her my input as to what I wanted and she was able to provide me with suggestions that matched perfectly with what I had in mind. You cannot go wrong with her!!! I plan on ordering Wedding Announcements in the Summer and will definitely be calling on her expertise!!!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Rose · Married on 06/04/2011

Working with Celeste at Impress Me Designs was a real pleasure. She really listened to all of my ideas, which changed many times, and came up with something that was exactly what I was looking for and did everything in a timely fashion. In addition, her work really is excellent, so much so that we received compliments from pretty much everyone we knew (even guys) about our invitations. One person who told my husband's family that she had done presidential stationery said that the paper quality and presentation of ours was much nicer. Another couple I know told us that they upgraded their invitations because ours were so beautiful. Obviously, because of the high quality of the services, this stationery is not "cheap" but you really get what you pay for...one of a kind invitations that people will be raving about.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2012

We used Impress Me Designs for our shower invitations, wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and thank you cards. Celeste has such creative visions for her invitations and is more than happy to sit down and spend as much time with you as you need to figure out and design your ideal invitation. She is also extremely efficient with her work! We received a countless number of compliments on our invitations and we would definitely highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/22/2013
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 07/08/2012

It was such a wonderful experience working with Impress Me Designs. I had searched for several weeks before setting up a consult with Celeste. After our consultation, I knew she was the designer to create my wedding invitations. She was professional, creative, and listened to everything I had said. At our sample review meeting each invitation that she created was beautiful; it made it a little tricky to decide. Together we discussed what I liked about each design and she incorporated the three samples into the exact design I was looking for. Within a few days of the invitations being sent out I received face-book messages, e mails, and phone calls from family and friends blown away at the amazing invitations. It really set the tone for the kind of wedding we were having; even at the wedding people were talking about them! IT was exactly what I had hoped for and more.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Robert · Married on 09/22/2018

Very happy with the service we received from Celeste. She helped us determine what worked best for our budget and family relations. I would work with her again.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Our invitations were absolutely beautiful! Everybody commented on how great were! And eveyone loved our Save The Dates. They were so unique and unlike any others I've seen. She also did a wonderful job with personalized match books, fan programs, napkins, and favor boxes.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Cara for taking the time to send in a review. I really appreciate the feedback and it was great to work with you on all the details.

Alexandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Celeste was a pleasure to work with. She did an excellent job bringing our ideas and concepts to life. Her creativity and visual design is excellent. We got great feedback from guests saying that our invitations were some of the most well designed and executed they have ever seen!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2007

3.0

Celeste was wonderful to work with for my October 2007 wedding. She is creative, accomodating, and is a great designer. Celeste created a golf themed save the date card for our wedding, and a fall themed wedding invitation. She also created our place cards and table cards. I received countless compliments from my guests about the wedding invitations. She has a unique style and eye for detail. I would highly recommend her work if you are looking for something original and special that your guests will remember.

Sent on 02/24/2010

Melissa · Married on 08/22/2014

Celeste was amazing with understanding my concept for my wedding and bringing it to life. She really listened to what I like and was able to include all aspects. The invitations were on time and beautiful. I got so many compliments on the invitations and they really set the precedence for our wedding. I would highly recommend her. She was able to be flexible with my busy schedule and would travel to meet me half way to help take some of the stress away.

Sent on 11/18/2014

3.5

They were nice, everyone loved them. Best invitations ever.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Barbara · Married on 08/29/2009

4.2
      3.0

Celeste was really professional throughout the process, invitations were beautiful and she really works with you to achieve your wedding look in terms of the stationery for your day. I was very impressed with our invitations

Sent on 05/25/2010

leanne · Married on 10/08/2011

3.6
      2.5
      3.0

i thought the invitations were very lovely. the reason i would give a 2.5 in the quality of service was for spelling and gramatical errors on the invite itself and in the addressing. you should make the customer aware that you dont do spell checking so they send a complete revised copy of the list. i did not know this and sent a list assuming someone would go over it before printing. maybe go oer the list with the bride to check all the spelling and adressing. i also wish some things had been caught like lack of zip code or not printing the notes i left next to the names. however celest took any criticism and questonings in stride and quickly resolved any issue. she was super nice and easy to work wit. her product was exceptional, if a little pricy. and she made sure everything from the save the dates to the thank you notes matched in perfect harmoney. she also helped me find venders she trusted.

Sent on 12/09/2011