Impress Me Designs Reviews

Impress Me Designs 5
Impress Me Designs 6
Impress Me Designs 7

Brigette · Married on 07/09/2011

It was wonderful to work with Celeste! As a bride who did not have a clear vision of what theme or design I wanted to have at my wedding, Celeste provided me with several sample ideas and really took everything she knew about the venue, ceremony, and myself into consideration to create a uniquely designed invitation. We also had Celeste create our ceremony programs, which were absolutely amazing! Celeste was extremely professional, yet easy to talk to and work with! I would definitely recommend her to any bride who is looking for something extra special.

Sent on 09/18/2011
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 04/08/2011

You will definitely be impressed by Impress Me Designs, more specifically, with Celeste. She made our invitations, wedding program, donation cards, seating cards, and customized guest books. From our first meeting, Celeste was both personable and professional. We were treated with such care and consideration throughout the entire process. The final products were all beautiful and we received many compliments about her work. You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much, Celeste! You helped make this important day special.

Sent on 04/23/2011

Gina · Married on 04/02/2011

Working with Impress Me Designs was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. Celeste designed our save the dates, wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations and matching thank you cards, place cards, and table numbers! The customer service and personal care that came from Celeste was amazing. She grew to know our personal style when creating our custom invitation. When dealing with Impress Me Design I never worried about a single thing. We still receive compliments on our save the dates and invitations! Most people refer to them as the most beautiful invitation they have ever seen. They were everything I dreamed of and more. We could not have asked for a better company and person to work with. We will be using Impress Me Design in the future.

Sent on 04/25/2011

Diana · Married on 03/12/2011

Celeste and Impress Me Designs was fabulous. She was very responsive and her work was meticulous!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Tim · Married on 12/16/2010

Impress Me Designs is a wonderful company. We were thrilled to find someone who could create beautiful invitations for our Scottish Wedding. When we first looked for different companies who made invitations we were dissappointed in everything we found. We finally discovered Impress Me Designs which had the artistic ability to create what we were looking for. This made for one happy bride to be and therefore a happy groom to be! I would recommend Impress Me Designs for anyone who is looking for the best invitations for their wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2010
  • Leila

Leila · Married on 10/23/2010

Celeste is one of the nicest, most fun and most accommodating individuals that I have ever worked with. I came to her with drawings and pictures of ideas (along with specific colors) for the invitations to my wedding. Some of these I drew, some I had found other places. After a few conversations over the phone, which always (delightfully) took a personal sidetrack, we met in person for the first time and she pulled out everything I had drawn, described and even thought - nicely packaged in a silk gatefold box, with a pink silk bow.
    Celeste also completed the full stationery suite for the entire wedding, including: menus, programs, escort cards, table numbers, etc. Everything was completed with the same level of detail as the invitations. She was even there while I was panicking, telling me to calm down because she could change a name or a card if needed (1 week and counting...).
    Everything turned out perfectly, and Celeste's beautiful invitations have become keepsakes in many of our families homes. Some have even been made famous by a walk through the neighborhood for a show-off or a trip to Lecture for a pass-around - in any case, everyone is impressed!
    Thank you Celeste, for your time, excellent work, and patience in dealing with a detailed-crazy like me.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Bethany · Married on 10/15/2010

Celeste always had everything done on time and was very prompt about returning phone calls and making adjustments. The quality of the invitations was outstanding. We did not stop receiving compliments on them long after we had sent them out.

Sent on 11/07/2010

Nikol · Married on 09/25/2010

Celeste and impress me designs were absolutely Phenomenal and words cannot even describe how great of a service they have given to us for our wedding. From the day Celeste created my bridal shower invitations I knew she would be great for my wedding needs. We got invitations, programs, menus and petal cones for the church ceremony that were out of this world and completely stunning. My family and I were extremely pleased with quality of both the product and the service. Celeste knew exactly what we wanted and would pin point it then and there and she was always very accommodating and helpful to all our requests. She made sure we would get everthing on time. Friends and family were blown away and speechless from the invites to everything else that was incorporated and said they never seen such beautiful and unique invites. Celeste was able to envision exactly what we wanted and go with the color scheme and exact theme of our wedding with no problems at all and exceeded our expectations by all means for our special day. Everything matched so perfectly with our colors blue and silver and stargazer lillies and she even created personalized stamps to match it. Celeste you are extremely talented and I am so lucky to have found you. I highly recommend impress me designs to anyone who is getting married in the near future and I am sure you will not regret it or be dissatisfied in any way. Whenever we have a party in the future we know who to call. Thank you for help making my wedding everything I wanted and more. We also thank you for putting a magical touch to our wedding and for creating such an incredible lasting memory!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2010

Rich · Married on 09/09/2010

Celeste was very nice to work with and showed great patience with the many changes we requested. I had several phone calls after the invitations went out remarking how unique and beautiful they were. Very professional with impeccable attention to detail.

Karen and Rich

Sent on 09/14/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2010

Celeste did an amazing job...she handled details that I had never even thought of, table numbers with baby pictures, a beautiful seating chart, thank yous, personalized stamps, and so much more! I highly recommend Impress Me Designs, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Donna · Married on 09/04/2010

This was the BEST service I could have asked for. Everything was high end quality and we received many comments about the quality of the paper, attention to detail and precision in regards to the shower /wedding invitations, thank yous, personalized stamps for shower, wedding and thank you's, framed seating chart, shower and wedding favors individualized for adults and children, wedding programs, framed dedication, Matt for signature with scroll insert.

Sent on 09/19/2010

Neal · Married on 08/14/2010

I have read some reviews of otehr vendors generally and wondered whether the vendor themselves wrote the review because it was so flattering. Rest assured, this review is from a paying customer who could not be happier with Impress Me Designs and Celeste, the owner.

Simply put, my partner and I could not have been happier with the quality of the service and the end product we received. Not only did we think that all of invitations and accompanying documents and little touches were amazing, but countless other people could not stop gushing over what we were told were "the most beautiful and classy invitations ever."

Thanks to Celeste's creativity, we were able to start with a very obscure idea that she was able to put on paper. She was able to transform that obscure idea, with our input throughout the process, and produce magic. She is patient and kind but not afraid to tell you when something will not work.

We would recommend Celeste to anyone and have already attempted to refer others to her. Remember to ask Celeste about designing a postage stamp for your invitations. They do not go unnoticed and give you that extra "WOW" factor.

You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Nichole · Married on 07/25/2010

The service was excellent, I couldn't ask for anything better. Everyone said that my wedding invitation was the best they have ever seen. I would recommend Celeste to anyone. I guarantee that anyone who uses this service will be 110% pleased. Thanks for helping in making my day special!!!

Sent on 08/15/2010

Lindsay · Married on 07/24/2010

I LOVE LOVE my wedding invitations that Celeste from Impress Me Designs did for me. I wanted someone that took care of everything for me and all I wanted to do was put the stamp on them and send them out and thats exactly how it went.

I couldnt be more happy with the way they had turned out. Also Celeste's customer service was great. I kept calling and emailing her about changes and she had absolutely no problem with any of them. I cant tell you how many compliments I have gotten on my invitations. I had some of my guests go on Facebook and type compliments about the invitations and also had some guests write how beautiful they are on the RSVP cards.

Celeste does Excellent work and I couldnt not have been happier.

Sent on 07/28/2010

J · Married on 05/08/2010

I received many complements on the beautiful hand crafted wedding invitations by Impress Me Designs. Working with Celeste was a pleasure as she was so helpful and professional during my wedding planning process. I will certainly be using them again for future special events!
    J. Silkman

Sent on 07/29/2010
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/01/2010

Impress Me Designs did a fantastic job on our wedding invitations and all our wedding stationary. I got so many compliments from family and friends on how beautiful everything was. Impress me Designs is very professional, understanding of a couples style, and all around the best value. We would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a unique style, quality products, and professionalism that is unmatched elsewhere.

Sent on 05/03/2010

Anne-Marie · Married on 10/08/2009

I wanted my invitations to have the “wow factor”, as I believe that the invitation gives your guests the first insight into your wedding day and sets the tone of your wedding. I spent a number of months looking at suppliers in Ireland and I was really disappointed with the customer service in my Country. I attend 8 weddings in 2009 and there was 1 invitation that really stood out from the others for me. When I inquired with the bride where she got her invitations she told me Impress me designs in the United States. I did think to myself did I want the hassle of dealing with a supplier in another Country. I need not have worried at all.

Once I contact Celeste I understood exactly why the Bride went sofar for the perfect invitation.
    Celeste is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I all my years of dealing with different suppliers and service providers I have never come across someone as professional and as customer focussed as Celeste. Once you contact Celeste she gets a feel for the theme of your wedding and discusses exactly what design and colour scheme you would like. She then gets all your details of the wedding and makes up various samples for you to chose from.

Once I received may samples in the post I knew I had made the right decision. They were simply elegant and very classy. I picked a few attributes from each sample and asked Celeste if we could go with my suggestions. Nothing was a problem.

Celeste is someone that is very easy to get in contact with and will always respond to you very quickly. As I was thousands of miles away in Ireland, we communicated via e-mail, but the distance didn’t matter at all.
    When the finished product arrived I had butterflies in my stomach. The quality is absolutely fantastic. I will be posting my invites out in the next few days and can’t wait for my guests to see them.
    Impress me Designs in my opinion is “where customer service was invented”

Sent on 08/13/2010

Meghan · Married on 09/12/2009

My initial thought was that invitations set the stage for how your wedding will be and that is why I wanted to go with Celeste. Her homemade invitations are so special. When you see them you can tell they are not store bought, but at the same time they don't look "hand made" with imperfections like most might look if they were hand made.
    They are just perfect.
    She was able to work her schedule around our busy schedules at the time and brought a bunch of great ideas with her every time we met. Our "signature" for our wedding ended up being our black lab which came out of brainstorming with Celeste and our wedding planner, Amy Piper of Signature Events. We ended up carrying our Black Lab throughout every aspect of our wedding. Celeste also made our table names and our menus for the tables to tie everything together. I would highly recommend using her for your invitations...it is well worth the money you spend. One of my guests ended up using the invitation as a gift...she framed it with a mirror below it so I can now hang that on my wall.
    Once you see your wedding invitations she makes for you, you will be thinking about the next big event that she could do invitations for. Our invitations did in fact set the stage for our special day and we had a beautiful wedding where everything tied together very well.
    One final note, one of our wedding colors was tiffany blue and she was able to find a box that same color and mail the invitation in its own little box. Very special!

Sent on 03/15/2010

Kristine · Married on 06/14/2008

Celeste was a pleasure to work with! She is very creative and was able to capture my ideas into beautiful invitations for my wedding, even though I lived far away in Michigan. Celeste was quick to respond and very flexible. She is a great choice for designing and creating wedding invitations!

Sent on 05/03/2010

jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

We are really happy with all the stationary work received from Impress Me Designs. From the quality to the customer attention, it was the best deal you can get. We were able to get exactly what we wanted. Everybody that came to our wedding was talking about our stationary because it was just perfect! The wedding invitations, table seatings, menus, table numbers and thank you cards were so beautiful. We felt so comfortable throughout the planning because it was easy to schedule meetings and get things done right on time

My husband and I highly recommend Impress Me Designs for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Jessica and Mike for taking the time to send in a review. It was wonderful to work with both of you and I wish you both many years of love and happiness!

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

Celeste is such a caring and talented woman! She comes up with beautiful motifs and formats, and she uses very high quality materials. It was a joy to work with her!

Sent on 08/01/2017

R · Married on 07/30/2016

Celeste's work was spectacular. The quality was outstanding and her responsiveness to any changes or mistakes was immediate and thorough. If you are considering paying a bit more than a do it yourself, you'll be pleased with the outcome.
    I HIGHLY recommend her. We could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you R. It was a pleasure to work with you and your mom. I wish you and T the very best and many years of love and happiness! Can't wait to see the farm in person!!

Lori · Married on 04/05/2014

I had the most wonderful experience dealing with Celeste. She made my daughter's Wedding invitations and also Thank You cards that were above and beyond what I expected. Always available to talk about my "many" questions and inquiries and available when I needed to speak with her. Initially, I gave her my input as to what I wanted and she was able to provide me with suggestions that matched perfectly with what I had in mind. You cannot go wrong with her!!! I plan on ordering Wedding Announcements in the Summer and will definitely be calling on her expertise!!!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Rose · Married on 06/04/2011

Working with Celeste at Impress Me Designs was a real pleasure. She really listened to all of my ideas, which changed many times, and came up with something that was exactly what I was looking for and did everything in a timely fashion. In addition, her work really is excellent, so much so that we received compliments from pretty much everyone we knew (even guys) about our invitations. One person who told my husband's family that she had done presidential stationery said that the paper quality and presentation of ours was much nicer. Another couple I know told us that they upgraded their invitations because ours were so beautiful. Obviously, because of the high quality of the services, this stationery is not "cheap" but you really get what you pay for...one of a kind invitations that people will be raving about.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2012

We used Impress Me Designs for our shower invitations, wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and thank you cards. Celeste has such creative visions for her invitations and is more than happy to sit down and spend as much time with you as you need to figure out and design your ideal invitation. She is also extremely efficient with her work! We received a countless number of compliments on our invitations and we would definitely highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/22/2013