Impress Me Designs Reviews

Impress Me Designs 5
Impress Me Designs 6
Impress Me Designs 7

Gina · Married on 09/07/2013

Impress Me Designs made my custom wedding invitations as well as a custom seating chart. My invitations were unique, elegant, and of good quality. Working with Celeste was wonderful. She listened to everything I wanted and created a beautiful product for me. When our guests started receiving the invitations in the mail, our phone was ringing off the hook! Everyone wanted to rave to us about how amazing the invitations were! No one had ever seen anything like them before. If you are looking for custom stationary or wedding invitations, this is the place to go!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Hi Gina, Thank you again for writing in a review on my Wedding Wire page. I know you already sent a glowing recommendation on Facebook, so taking the time to do this again on WW is greatly appreciated. You and your mom were such a joy to work with and I am very grateful that you were referred to me. I hope our paths cross again in the future.

Marielle · Married on 09/07/2013

Working with Celeste was one of the best experiences I had while planning my wedding. I ordered all of my wedding invitations, reception menus, place cards, and table numbers from Celeste and they were all beautiful and gorgeously designed. I first met with Celeste to design the wedding invitations and we spent quite some time together, figuring out the design and developing a theme to my wedding. Celeste took my elegant/champagne colored theme and made it a reality. She designed a chandelier that I used as a focal point in all the stationary and put together an invitation that was truly breathtaking. As a bride, one of the most important visions I had was an invitation that would make a statement and leave a lasting impression. Celeste helped me do just that! She is professional, kind and has amazing taste. Celeste also helped me cut costs by allowing me to put all the invitations together myself, for that, I am forever grateful. I would recommend Impress me Designs to any bride looking for an unforgettable wedding invitation and service that is truly five star.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Marielle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write in a review. It was such a pleasure working with you and meeting your family. PS. I got those pictures you sent and you are so beautiful!

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2013

I was so happy I found Celeste to do my invitations for our wedding. I went to other invitation places and they had old wedding invitation books and told me what I wanted was way out of budget. I really wanted pocket invitations. Then I met Celeste and she created beautiful pocket invitations in my budget and I couldn't ask for anything better. Celeste is so nice, creative and original. Would recommend her to any future bride.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Kerry · Married on 08/31/2013

We worked with Impress Me Designs to create our save the dates, invitations, personalized wedding menus, programs, seating chart, cocktail napkins, thank you cards, and personalized logo used throughout all the wedding material. Celeste was great to work with from our first meeting where we shared with her our interests, taste, and vision to the final day we picked up the remaining items. She was responsive, always willing to modify the design, and paid attention to every detail! We loved all of her work products which came out great and really added to our special day.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2013

Impress me designs was an amazing experience and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Margarita · Married on 06/08/2013

Impress Me Designs was able to make samples for me in the exact type of look and design I was looking for, through a description I gave them over a brief phone conversation we had. My invitations look completely exceptional, and they have that extra sparkle to them, literally. My relatives were all calling me to comment about how fabulous they look. Invites, envelopes, wording and print are all made with the best quality. They definately do not look like anything cheap, and they make a grand statement.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

Celeste was very personable and very attentive to my needs. Her custom designs were gorgeous and my invitations were the envy of all of my friends and guests!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley. For your kind words. You made my day!

Christine · Married on 12/12/2012

Celeste is an amazing artist, she took my conversations with her and created save the date and invitations that were exactly what I had envisioned! Our wedding was a destination wedding in Costa Rica so we wanted something different and something that everyone would remember, that's exactly what we received. This is the second time she has created items for us, she also did my in-laws 50th anniversary invitations several years ago and I knew when it came time to plan our wedding there was only one choice....Impress me Designs! Thank you so much for the best product we could have asked for!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Celeste was absolutely fabulous to work with. We came to her relatively last minute to create our menus, escort cards, and table numbers for our wedding, but it didn't faze her. She was
    very prompt and understood completely what I was looking for, even though we never actually met in person. We live across the country from each other, and I heard about her through my wedding planner. Everything turned out beautiful, and I could not be more thankful to her for making the process such a breeze.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Jackie · Married on 10/05/2012

Celeste is wonderful. For my wedding, she made the escort cards and wrapped hundreds of little pieces of paper into scrolls for my message in a bottle theme. They came out beautiful and gave my wedding a special little touch. She is very talented and definitely cares a lot about what she does. She is also very flexible and easy to work with. I highly recommend going with her!!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Jackie, Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of my design work. I very much appreciate it.

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

I have never seen such beautiful invitations. I was so happy with Celeste. She did an amazing job.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Katie · Married on 08/25/2012

Celeste is the best! She was there for us 100% of the time and was very flexible with all of our many changes to the invitations (and we live on opposite sides of the country!!!)! She also helped with the personal touches that made our wedding special! Everything that she made for us was exactly what we wanted and the quality was amazing!! We highly recommend her and will continue to use her for all our special events!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Katie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and also supporting me in showcasing your wedding to various publications. I truly appreciate it and am so grateful to you and your family.

Deshonna · Married on 06/24/2012

Hello, I don't even now where to begin. Celeste is the best person I have ever met, when I first called her 10 months ago she was so kind and sweet. She has done a wonderful job on my bridal, bachelorette, and wedding invitations. Getting married for the first time you don't know what to expect. My experience was more than I could ask for and I can thank her a BILLION times and I can honestly say that wouldn't be enough. I am actually waiting on my wedding photos so she can make my Thank you cards. From this point on I will defiantly use Impress Me Designs for all of my children's birthday and personal events.

Thanks Celeste! you are one of my Favorite People <3<3

Sent on 07/16/2012
  • Y

Yoko · Married on 06/02/2012

Celeste is wonderful. She created our save the dates, invitations, escort, and table cards. We were so happy with the quality of the work. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/29/2012

jen · Married on 05/26/2012

It was a pleasure working with Celeste! Her work is beautiful and classy! I would recommend Impress me Designs to everyone.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2012

I feel a wedding starts with sending out Save The Date cards and Impress Me Design helped we "wow" all my guest. She did the STD card, inventations and my place settings. I was so happy with the out come and her services

Sent on 01/27/2013

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Danielle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate it!

Celeste

Allison · Married on 12/03/2011

The invitations set the theme for the event. The programs, seating cards, and favors added true elegance that our guests will not forget.

Sent on 12/13/2011

Genoveva · Married on 10/22/2011

Although Celeste and I did everything through phone she truly made my vision come true! My wedding invitation came out elegant and unique, everyone absolutely loved them. I would definitely recommend Impress Me Designs!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Maria · Married on 10/22/2011

Everyone commented on how beautiful the invitations and wedding stationery were.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Emily · Married on 10/15/2011

It was such a pleasure working with Celeste at Impress Me Designs. We LOVED our beautiful plaid wedding invitations and we received so many compliments from our guests on the design. Celeste also designed our ceremony programs and all of our reception stationary (including our adorable picnic basket-inspired escort cards) to coordinate with the invitations and we were thrilled with the results. Celeste was a true pleasure to work with and it's obvious that she enjoys and takes pride in her work.

Mari · Married on 10/15/2011

She helped us get organized and provided excellent customer services. Listen to our ideas and was very creative.

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2011

Celeste is so talented and we STILL have people talking about our wedding invitations...even 5 years later. She is the best!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Keri · Married on 09/17/2011

Celeste was a great delight to work with on our wedding stationary. She had great ideas and was very professional. She was flexible in making last minute changes without any problems. I would highly recommend her to any bride who is looking for handcrafted, personally designed invitations for their special day. I loved my invitations so much that I had a shadow box made to showcase the wedding stationary. Thank you, Celeste!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2011

My mom and I worked closely with Impress Me Designs and Celeste and we would recommend her to any bride! She is very talented and very professional. We loved how quickly she returned our calls and answered our questions. We worked so closely with her and enjoyed our experience so much, she feels like part of our family.

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2011

I would highly recommend Impress Me Designs! Celeste made me beautiful invitations by sending me different samples and allowing me to "create" the ideal look. After, she incorporated thank you cards, place cards, programs, table numbers, and even personal stamps for me. The quality of her work represents that price and she is willing to work with your budget. Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/17/2011