Impress Me Designs Reviews

Impress Me Designs 4
Impress Me Designs 5
Impress Me Designs 6
Impress Me Designs 7

Impress Me Design was certainly one of my favorite vendors to work with during the planning of my New Years Eve wedding! Celeste was very easy to work with and always available for guidance even beyond our invitations. She not only created our amazingly fun save the dates (including confetti:)) but was able to help us design our magnificent invitations, place cards, bachelorette signs, hotel guest bag design, door hangers and the list goes on. I loved each and every thing that Celeste made for us. Each item were just so perfectly designed and so beautiful!! Impress Me Design, without question, goes beyond paper in creating designs for your wedding that will honestly take your breath away!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Stefani · Married on 10/31/2015

I can't say enough positive things about Celeste! Not only was I amazed at how beautiful my invitations came out, but the level of service she provided was unpresidented!!!! She always met her deadlines, and kept in close contact with me every step of the way. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful my invitations were. I will 100% use Celeste again, and recommend her to all of my family, friends, and colleagues. If you want a truly personal experience with one of a kind invites, use Impress me Designs!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Stefani...thank you , thank you for sending in this review! I feel like I'm the lucky one though. To have had the chance to create for a masquerade wedding ball! It's a stationery designers dream come true.

Anne · Married on 10/30/2015

Impress MeDesigns and Celeste are the BEST! Celeste worked with me to come up with a design and color scheme for my son's rehearsal dinner. She helped me pull together a gorgeous color scheme that I was then able to use for my flowers and venue decor. The menus, escort cards and table numbers were perfect. This is my second event using Celeste. She will be the first person I call when our third child gets engaged! Do not hesitate to hire Impress Me Designs.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Shawnna · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Celeste! I was a bit overwhelmed with what I wanted for invitations-after all the they set the entire tone of what your wedding will be like. She is patient with the process of choosing styles, colors, fonts, and all that goes with decisions of invitations. Celeste was very easy to work with, I was out of state for a few months and she was always accessibile and responded promptly with any questions I had. I also had guests names printed, table labels and a large welcome sign printed and much was last minute thoughts and Celeste always replied with,"no problem". Best money spent! All of our guests texted and called me when they received our invites because they just couldn't believe how beautiful they were. I have not one complaint and highly recommend Impress Me Designs for all your wedding and party invites!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/11/2015

Celeste was fabulous to work with! She took our style and created beautiful save the dates and invitations. Her creative designs carried through all the paper products for our wedding, we used her for signs, napkins, coaster, programs, menus and any other printing. She is great to work with. Our designs were elegant and unique! Impress me designs is the way to go for all paper and print products!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2015

Celeste took care of almost all our stationary needs for the wedding including the invitations, ceremony programs, escort cards, and dinner menus. I was blown away by all the compliments we received after sending the wedding invitations out with people telling us they were the most beautiful wedding invitations they have ever received. I would recommend Impress Me Designs to anyone looking to wow their guests.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Lia · Married on 09/26/2015

Celeste was wonderful to work with. She listened to everything that we wanted and created beautiful samples! She is very fast at responding at any questions that you have. The invitations came out amazing!!!!! Everyone from our wedding told us they had not seen more beautiful invitations before. She is purely amazing and does a beyond beautiful job!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

CHANTALE · Married on 09/20/2015

Celeste is a real professional!! If you are looking to have your wedding stationary done, look no further!! She is truly the BEST in business. She made what I thought was going to be a stressful task about my wedding, so easy! Her customer service was phenomenal in responding back in a quickly manner which allowed for a quick turn around in requesting, ordering, and receiving our invites!
    Our guests raved about the invitations and how beautiful they were. I've been telling everyone about Impress Me Designs and will continue to do so. Thanks so much for an incredible job Celeste!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Impress me designs did an amazing job. Celeste is great. So fun to work with and does everything to meet any needs you may have. She did our invitations which turned out beautiful. Also did a monogram with our initials and made cocktail napkins with them and stickers for our hotel gift bags with them on it. I couldn't have been more happy with our finished products. The invitations came addressed in pretty writing and stuffed and ready to mail. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get stuff done for their wedding. Overall so fantastic!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Stacey · Married on 08/15/2015

Celeste did such an amazingly incredible job on our invitations. She met with us and got a sense of us and our style and put together personalized samples and let us come back and worked with us to create a 100% unique invitation that matched our budget and set the tone for our wedding perfectly. She was so easy to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted. They turned out better than anything I could have hoped for! Because she makes the invitations herself, she's able to provide an exact quantity and can make any adjustments you need! Unlike most of the other invitation places we went to, we were able to pick and choose different papers and fonts and materials. The quality she put into the work was as if they were for her own daughter's wedding- we always felt like we were in such good hands. She was also able to do our ceremony programs, menu cards, and seating cards for such a good price and match everything to the style of our invitation. It was such a great experience working with her!! Absolutely recommend!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2015

Celeste designed our invitations, escort cards, welcome sign, and all other signage at our wedding (signature cocktail signs, Instagram hashtag signs, thank you notes, etc.). Her designs are GORGEOUS. She listens closely to all of your likes and dislikes then comes up with multiple designs that fit your style, which is a very unique talent. We received so many compliments on our wedding invitations, the most common being that they were the most beautiful invitations anyone had ever seen! After coming up with our invitation design, Celeste helped us create a cohesive theme for all other signage which she then carried throughout our wedding. In addition to her amazing talent, Celeste is an incredibly lovely person who is flexible, understanding, and easy to work with. If you want beautiful, unique, show-stopping wedding invitations (and all other signage!), Impress Me Designs is the vendor you're looking for!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Mary · Married on 07/03/2015

It was so wonderful working with Celeste from Impress Me Designs to design my beautiful wedding invitations. She was so patient with my changes and edits when I had trouble deciding on the look I was going for. The end result was perfect! My husband and I received so many complements on our gorgeous invitations! From start to finish Celeste made this process seamless. We designed my invitations together and then she addressed them and mailed them to my friends and family. How AMAZING IS THAT!!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Celeste was such a pleasure to work with and is truly an artist!! Thank you so much Celeste!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

We came to Celeste in a pinch after having a negative experience with an online printer and she came to the rescue! Celeste was able to design and print beautiful invitations in a very short amount of time. She was very flexible and accommodating—don’t know what we would have done without her! We loved the invitations so much that we asked her to create a coordinating seating chart for the reception. The seating chart was also done beautifully, and makes for a wonderful keepsake. We would highly recommend Celeste’s work. Well done!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Impress Me Deisgns surely impressed me...and my guests. Celeste's professionalism, client focus and master of her craft truly were an incredible asset. Her ability to "get" our vision, provide a few options, guide us to our perfect look was just a great and easy process. Her ability to deliver the resulting invitations, programs, signage...if it was paper...it was Celeste and it was perfect.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Karen Anne · Married on 02/14/2015

Celeste is extremely creative, helpful and responsive. When I first met with her, I was unsure as to exactly what I wanted but she used my colors and incorporated my style to create beautiful invitations, table names cards, place cards, a seating board and thank you notes. Everything was exceptional and we received so many compliments on how amazing everything looked. Celeste was a pleasure to work with and I will definitely recommend her to anyone I know who is getting married in the future.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 01/17/2015

Celeste was so amazing in helping me decide on our wedding invites. She was willing to meet as often as needed and always came prepared with many different samples of paper, ribbon, and texts. We ordered our invitations, place cards, table numbers, and menus through her. Our guests were blow away by our beautiful our invite came - one even said it looked like a royal wedding! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

Cannot say enough about Celeste from Impress Me Designs. Contacted Celeste with an extremely short timeframe to our wedding date, roughly 9 weeks out from our event. Celeste took on the challenge and the end product was fantastic. Celeste listened to our vision and created a design that was both classic and elegant yet still modern and fun. We started with the invitation and all other signage / paper products stemmed from there - the menus, place cards (pulled in the belly band from the invitations), programs, and even signage for the favors, dessert table, gifts, etc. Such continuity and it truly elevated our day and the overall event design. Would definitely recommend Celeste as she is the perfect balance between creative, execution and professionalism. A+++!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/20/2014

Celeste did our wedding save the dates, rehearsal dinner invitations and wedding invitations. The entire process from start to finish was seemless. She was susch a pleasure to work with and has now become a friend of the family. She listened to exactly what we were looking for on every project and produced a well thought out and put together idea for us to review before finalizing and printing.

We meet with her a few times and did everything else via email. She was extremely flexible when we had to revise some names and addresses. Overall, my fiance and I couldn't be happier with the entire process. We HIGHLY recomment her, thanks for everything Celeste!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Karen · Married on 09/13/2014

After attempting to create invitations for my wedding via online services, I quickly realized that in order to get what I was truly looking for, I needed a professional that I could work with, hands on. After an hour of meeting with Celeste, I was totally confident that she understood what I wanted, and what I didn't want. Celeste created all my stationary needs for my wedding, invitations, complete with RSVP cards, table assignment cards, menu cards, thank you cards. The design was elegant and the quality of all the products was high end. All the paper was very high quality, you could feel the quality when you held it. The font selection and finishing touches were creative and unique. I highly recommend working with Celeste. She is excellent at understanding what you are trying to do and her service and products are very high quality.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Margreta · Married on 09/13/2014

The stationary was BEAUTIFUL and so unique. Celeste did an AMAZING job, everyone commented on the quality of her work. She was easy to work with, responsive, and flexible with my numerous changes. She also created my escort cards, programs, and signs for my guest books. She was so creative and they were gorgeous bee were so happy with her!!

Lilia · Married on 09/06/2014

Celeste was wonderful to work with and I loved her designs. She put together our save-the-dates, invitations, seating chart, and stationary for thank you notes. Everything tied together so beautifully and I just loved it all. She worked with us on all of our ideas and I always felt heard and that her designs reflected what we wanted. Highly recommend!

michelle · Married on 08/17/2014

Celeste was very professional and accommodating with all her designs. We first started with designing my invitations which she made several samples and tweaked them for me based on my vision for my wedding. They came out more beautiful than I imagined! She used the most high quality paper and supplies putting other card vendors to shame! She gave me a time line of when to have addresses submitted which was really helpful with everything going on with the wedding process. Celeste also designed my escort cards, wedding programs, dinner menus, signage for my wedding program basket and signage for my bird cage card box. Everything made beautifully to match our wedding colors. Celeste was also very accommodating with making me signage from my bird cages last minute when my itsy order didn't come through! I would highly recommend Impress Me Designs to every bride!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle. I just loved working with you and your family! Can't wait for our paths to cross again in the future! Enjoy your new chapter of life.

Erica · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband and I were referred or Celeste at Impress Me Design's though our wedding planner. We could not have been happier with the work she provided. Our wedding was for 250 people, and my mother in law had VERY strict orders, invitations are the first impression of an upcoming wedding for a guest. It was important to us that when our guests received their invitation they knew how extraordinary our day was going to be. Celeste was more than accommodating with the many,many,many changes back and forth :) In the end they were well worth it, my only regret is that we didn't use her for our save the dates as well! (We hadn't met her yet)
    When our invitations went out, the feedback was insane, I had one friend tell me that her mom asked her if "she was going to a famous persons wedding" another friend asked me if this was "real life" lol. The invitations got people even more excited than they already were, it was a really fun experience to receive the calls and texts of excitement. Our Escort cards were equally as wonderful, we were very pleased. When we first started the planning process, I'll admit, invitations were one place we were going to cut corners. It was my mother in law that insisted we upgrade, but I'm so so glad that we did. The reality is that even if we had a smaller budget, Celeste would have delivered something beautiful and unique. She can deliver for any price point and what you get will be well worth it, but if you're on the fence, go with the design , bow,crystal, whatever it is you want to ensure that the invitation is everything you dreamed of.
    Thank you Celeste. We will cherish ours forever.

Ps.. Even the envelops were ridiculously nice, she used high quality paper stock.!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2014

I hired Celeste to do my invitations, and they came out so amazingly that I also had her make programs, table numbers, escort cards, and candy jar tags! I got so many compliments on my invitations. I met with her once to discuss what I was looking for and she was able to make my vision a reality! I would recommend her without a doubt and would definitely hire her again for stationery!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Celeste is wonderful. I had her do my wedding invitations, place cards, menus, welcome bag notes, and thank you cards. She worked with me on exactly what I wanted and on budget. Her work was impeccable and she was timely. She was very professional, my mom made a comment once that she was the most professional vendor I worked with for my whole wedding. I would work with her again and reccommend her to friends.

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your candid review and sharing such positive feedback. I really appreciate you taking the time to write in.