Impress Me Designs Reviews

Impress Me Designs 5
Impress Me Designs 6
Impress Me Designs 7

Kate · Married on 07/28/2017

Celeste was truly a lifesaver! The last two weeks of wedding planning are super stressful and she was so amazing to work with! Her prices are the best around and she was so accommodating, delivering everything to me and was there for questions seven days a week! I cannot say enough about how great our experience was working with Celeste, her work is EXCELLENT!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Ellen · Married on 07/22/2017

Our Wedding Invitations received rave reviews from our guests. People used words such as Glorious, So Personal, Amazing, Beautiful. Many said they had never seen a wedding invitation like ours ever. Celeste takes the time to sit with you and understand what you are looking for. No on-line service can ever do what she does. We highly recommend her for any design and print task. Her personal touch really makes a difference.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Lynn · Married on 07/22/2017

Thank you so much Celeste for your creative expertise and efficiency! My invitations and paper products were so beautiful and unique! I was more than happy with everything and so glad that you were recommended to me. It was fate! I could not have had a better designer to work with or product. Thank you again!!!!!!!!!! Lynn K Grieve

Sent on 08/05/2017

Miranda · Married on 05/20/2017

Auntie Celeste, you are the best!! Since our wedding was at a zoo, your idea and design of our "passport" invitation was perfect! Everyone told us how terrific and unique it was. Can't thank you enough.
    Love, Miranda and Kayla

Sent on 05/31/2017

Erica · Married on 04/15/2017

Impress Me Designs stands by it's name. From the first time I made contact with Mrs. Celeste, she has and still is the most outstanding vendor that Me and My husband have worked with. From our Save the Date, Invitations, Table Seating Chart, Numbers for our table and thank U cards, we are totally bless. Mrs. Celeste is humble, patient and easy to work to ensure that your day is special. Thank You Mrs. Celeste for everything. So looking forward to working with you in the future.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Erica-thank you for all of your kind words. I wish you and Leroy many years of love and happiness and enjoy all those special trips back home in South Carolina.

Courtney · Married on 02/11/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Celeste and her work! We used her from start to finish. She designed a logo, incorporating all that I wanted in our design, and used that logo to connect all pieces of our stationary. We had Celeste make our save the dates, our invitations, our ceremony programs, and menus for both our rehearsal dinner and reception. We also used that special logo to create an ice luge for a martini bar.
    The feedback we received from our guests was "we have never seen anything like these invitations", "wow", "so beautiful". What more could a couple want! Celeste was able to take any ordinary and make everything extraordinary!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 01/21/2017

Celeste was referred to me by my matron-of-honor and I am so thrilled to have found her! She was super professional, a blast to work with and truly made my visions come to reality. I was very concerned with continuity and Celeste completely understood that and helped me develop ideas from the save-the-dates, to the invitations, to the escort cards that incorporated our branding in very classy ways. I was also very conscious of price and wanted to create items that would be keepsakes. Celeste created beautiful designs for the escort cards that were bookmarks for guests to keep and also our brand was used on canvas welcome bags that were a huge hit amongst our guests. Her ideas were original and her ability to create extraordinary designs was amazing. I highly recommend Impress Me Designs!!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Jen for sending in a review!!! You put Impress Me Designs at 100 reviews. WOOHOO!

Jennifer · Married on 01/06/2017

I highly recommend Impress Me Designs for anyone that is looking for high quality, beautiful, eye catching wedding invitations & stationary. Celeste was super easy to work with and she met with us a few times to go over all of our ideas and created a personalized logo for our wedding to go along with our winter theme. The invitations that she created were so beautiful, I loved how they were unique to our wedding & no one else had the same invitations. You can see that Celeste loves what she does and it shows through the beautiful work she creates.
    I received a lot of feedback from my wedding guests that express how impressed they were with our wedding invitations and that they had never seen such gorgeous invitations before. After sending out the wedding invitations, I met with Celeste a few weeks before the wedding and had her create additional stationary for the wedding. She made a beautiful welcome sign, ceremony program, dinner menus, and place cards, everything looked so elegant at the wedding. She has great customer service, communicates very well answering any questions at any time and everything she made for our wedding was done on time without any delays. I will definitely go back to Impress Me Designs in a heartbeat for any future stationary products.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Kim · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Celeste from Impress Me Designs was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Celeste was truly amazing to work with! She helped to create our vision while keeping everything very classy and elegant. She even created a custom monogram that we used throughout our wedding. It was evident how much time she spent perfecting our stationary and we received so many compliments from our wedding guests. Celeste was always prompt and very responsive to everything, helping to make the process very easy on our end! I was worried that having entirely custom stationary would not be in our budget. But, Celeste worked with us to keep everything at a price that we felt comfortable with. I never felt pressure from her and she was always cognizant of price. She never suggested anything to us that was over the top. In the end, we used her for so much more than we originally thought we would. We even ordered custom backpacks with our custom monogram for our guest bags - they were amazing!! I highly recommend Impress Me Designs to anyone who wants to impress their wedding guests. Celeste has some wonderful ideas and she will help create the wedding of your dreams!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

None! Happy w services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

lisa · Married on 09/24/2016

Celeste,

Thank you so much for the picture of me and my daughter! Believe it or not, I think its the only one that we have alone together. I am so glad that you were able to stop by and see all of your hard work on display. I was so pleased with how everything turned out from the invitations to the thank you notes. The shower was magnificent! Rachael was amazed with the decor and all of the personalized details (thanks to You). The music and the food and ,of course, the bubbly were all perfect! Bridal Bingo was a huge success too. It was so enjoyable working with you. I'm actually going to miss working on this(lol). All of the time and effort was well worth the end result. Thank you again for your amazing work and making it an enjoyable experience for me.

With Much Appreciation,
    Lisa

Sent on 06/08/2016

Cathy · Married on 09/18/2016

We had the most enjoyable experience with Celeste at Impress Me Designs. At our first meeting with her, she knew immediately which style invitation we were looking for and made several samples for us to choose from. It was not an easy decision as they were all amazing!!!! We received so many compliments on how unique they were and how much they reflected our tastes. She also decorated our favors which were over the top!!! We would highly recommend that you use her services!!!! She is truly a delight to work with!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Cathy and Kevin! I enjoyed working with you and love seeing all the photos from your wedding day on FB. Your dress was amazing!!!

Erin · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I are beyond thrilled we chose to work with Impress Me Designs for our wedding invitations and paper goods (programs, table numbers, seating chart). We are still receiving so many compliments from our guests on our invitations and programs!

Although the business is located far away from where we live, it was still a breeze to plan and edit all the items via phone and email. Celeste is so creative, and her design ideas were better that what we could have ever come up with on our own! It was very difficult for my husband and I to pick from the several design samples she created, because we loved them all! The quality of everything Celeste designed for us also surpassed our expectations and was an overall great value compared to other local vendors we had considered. We even had some last minute items that needed to be designed and changed the week before our wedding, and Celeste was able to manage the work and get it shipped to us with plenty of time to spare!

We highly recommend Impress Me Designs for ANY paper goods you would need for your wedding, let alone any event! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Christine · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I were so happy with Celeste's service, we could not have made a better choice. From the moment we met Celeste, she was welcoming, and quick to alleviate my stress of having no idea what I wanted. She followed my Pinterest board, and made three samples of invitations based on pins. She was so accommodating, letting me pick, choose, and combine from the three samples. She also did our place cards, menus and stamps so that everything matched. We received so many compliments on our invitations... they were absolutely stunning. Celeste was able to work in our budget as well, which was super helpful. Even when we encountered a minor speed bump in the final copy of our invitations, Celeste went beyond being a true professional. She worked with them all night and had them ready to go the VERY NEXT DAY. She addresses, stuffs, and seals the envelopes too! Such a plus!

I can't wait to use Celeste for another event in our lives. She is one amazing artist, and a true professional!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Christine and Rene for taking the time to send in a review. It was a pleasure to work with both of you. And to add in the sweet touch of your puppy was a delight. I wish you both many many years of love and happiness.

Kristie · Married on 07/09/2016

Best most personal job ever! They did an amazing job with every aspect of our wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Thank you Kristie!!

eric · Married on 07/09/2016

Couldn't have been happier to hire Celeste to do our invitations. From day 1 she made a great impression. She is a very pleasant person and had wonderful creative ideas. Then when we saw our invitations, boy did she deliver. They were top notch. She prints everything in-house and they came out beautiful. Every step in dealing with Celeste was enjoyable. She is a great communicator, designer and she delivers fantastic results.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Eric and Danielle!! It was a delight working with both of you to create your oceanside wedding invitation. I appreciate you sharing your experience here on my WeddingWire page.

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

Celeste was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding invitations. After looking for hours at pricey invitations online and feeling dissatisfied with their somewhat cookie cutter appearance, I decided to search online for local invitation designers, and Impress Me Designs was the first result that came up. I sent an inquiry through her website, and Celeste responded immediately, setting up an appointment to meet with my now husband and I. My husband and I had basically no knowledge of invitation styles and were completely unsure of what type of design we wanted. Celeste guided us through the different invitations styles and designs and really helped us get a sense of what we liked, and was able to create a vision for our own unique wedding invitations. She then customized several different invitations and styles for us incorporating the designs and colors that we liked. After we discussed what we liked about each of the invitations, she designed a one-of-a-kind, absolutely stunning wedding invitation for us, incorporating our wedding colors and our personalities. I was stunned when she showed us the final result- they were so gorgeous! She even incorporated the pattern of lace in the table runners that we used as part of our centerpieces! Once we mailed out the invitations, I think I received an e-mail, text, or phone call from every single one of my guests saying that they had never seen such a beautiful invitation. One of my friends even told me she actually gasped when she opened the envelope because it was so beautiful! Celeste's incredible invitations really set the tone for our wedding right away and we couldn't have been happier. I absolutely loved working with Celeste - her professionalism and artistic talent are unlike any other and I will definitely be using her for any future events that we have!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Allison - I am so grateful for the time you spent writing this heartfelt review on my WeddingWire page. Us small businesses really rely on word of mouth recommendations and advertising to continue to grow and thrive in this industry. Thank you again for hiring Impress Me Designs for your wedding invitation suite. It was pleasure to work with both you and Sam.

Celeste is the absolute best in the business! She makes the entire experience not only easy but fun! She has the ability to take your vision in a few words and create something truly amazing. She is a true professional and the best at her art, would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Alan · Married on 04/22/2016

I would tell them to be open to Celeste's creativity. She is exceptional at thinking out of the box to deliver a unique product. We have the seating chart she created for our wedding hanging in our dining room...GREAT memory, Beautiful Work!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Celeste did one fantastic job on my daughter's wedding invitations! She is a complete professional who listens beautifully and pays very close attention to detail. Her creativity is miles above anyone else we looked at prior to making the decision to use her, and given the quality of her materials and workmanship, Celeste is reasonably priced. I highly recommend Celeste for your printing needs. If I could give a rating of 6 stars, I would!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Cary · Married on 03/05/2016

Celeste designed our wedding invitations, seating cards, table numbers and custom napkins for our wedding. If I could give her 10 stars, I would! Celeste is responsive, reliable, LISTENS to your ideas and requests and produces the highest quality product. She is without a doubt extremely talented and takes pride in her work. The invitations she created for us brought tears to my eyes and we received so many compliments from our guests. Even when I wasn't certain about what I wanted, Celeste had no issue creating several different mock ups and re-doing work to ensure the final product was exactly what we wanted. She is patient and extremely talented. Thank you Celeste!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Impress Me Design was certainly one of my favorite vendors to work with during the planning of my New Years Eve wedding! Celeste was very easy to work with and always available for guidance even beyond our invitations. She not only created our amazingly fun save the dates (including confetti:)) but was able to help us design our magnificent invitations, place cards, bachelorette signs, hotel guest bag design, door hangers and the list goes on. I loved each and every thing that Celeste made for us. Each item were just so perfectly designed and so beautiful!! Impress Me Design, without question, goes beyond paper in creating designs for your wedding that will honestly take your breath away!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Stefani · Married on 10/31/2015

I can't say enough positive things about Celeste! Not only was I amazed at how beautiful my invitations came out, but the level of service she provided was unpresidented!!!! She always met her deadlines, and kept in close contact with me every step of the way. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful my invitations were. I will 100% use Celeste again, and recommend her to all of my family, friends, and colleagues. If you want a truly personal experience with one of a kind invites, use Impress me Designs!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Stefani...thank you , thank you for sending in this review! I feel like I'm the lucky one though. To have had the chance to create for a masquerade wedding ball! It's a stationery designers dream come true.

Anne · Married on 10/30/2015

Impress MeDesigns and Celeste are the BEST! Celeste worked with me to come up with a design and color scheme for my son's rehearsal dinner. She helped me pull together a gorgeous color scheme that I was then able to use for my flowers and venue decor. The menus, escort cards and table numbers were perfect. This is my second event using Celeste. She will be the first person I call when our third child gets engaged! Do not hesitate to hire Impress Me Designs.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Shawnna · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Celeste! I was a bit overwhelmed with what I wanted for invitations-after all the they set the entire tone of what your wedding will be like. She is patient with the process of choosing styles, colors, fonts, and all that goes with decisions of invitations. Celeste was very easy to work with, I was out of state for a few months and she was always accessibile and responded promptly with any questions I had. I also had guests names printed, table labels and a large welcome sign printed and much was last minute thoughts and Celeste always replied with,"no problem". Best money spent! All of our guests texted and called me when they received our invites because they just couldn't believe how beautiful they were. I have not one complaint and highly recommend Impress Me Designs for all your wedding and party invites!

Sent on 05/31/2017