Imperial Golf Club Reviews

2 | Naples, FL

2 Reviews for Imperial Golf Club

Shauna · Married on 05/14/2011

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it was to have my wedding ceremony and reception at Imperial Golf Club! The venue is gorgeous, the nicest golf club I have ever seen. After visiting a few other clubs, I came across Imperial and the moment I walked in, I knew... THIS WAS IT!! I was impressed with their decor and functionality. The club was very neutral which will work with any wedding color scheme. They have a separate bar area which was great for our cocktail hour. Lynsey is the Event Coordinator and she is amazing! She was there for me every step of the way in planning my wedding. She was very attentive and responded to every question or idea I had. Lets just say... I gained a friend through it all. Thank you Lynsey and your team! Of course, I can't forget the food! Every guest I spoke to said it was the best food they've had at a wedding! I couldn't agree more! Delicious! I would highly recommend Imperial Golf Club!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Allison Zawodny · Getting married on 11/16/2019

1.0

Unresponsive and uninterested in talking to us

I reached out to Imperial to ask about having our wedding reception there. I filled out a form on wedding wire 2 different times throughout the week, sent an email, and tried calling (went to voicemail) their director of food and beverage. After 4 different attempts of trying to reach them, I got a very short email saying she had to get approval for the date I put in because they usually have a golf event on that day. I wrote back immediately and said we do not have a set date and we were open to anything between November 2019 to March 2020. I was really just looking to get some more information about the club and their private events. We were completely flexible on the date. Never got a reply. It's been about a month now. Clearly they were not interested in hosting our wedding reception and making money. We signed a contract with another country club in Naples for $14,000. Imperial lost out on that money and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. We are so happy with the club we are working with! We have an awesome events planner over there who actually is responsive!

Sent on 12/13/2018