IMPACT Collective Reviews

187 | Washington, DC

187 Reviews for IMPACT Collective

Alison · Married on 07/02/2018

Natalie planned my wedding and everything was amazing and ran so smoothly, I couldn't have asked for any better! I am so happy with how it all turned out and highly recommend her for any sort of event planning.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Alison, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

leon · event on: 06/30/2018

My birthday party went beyond all expectations. I am so impressed with my event coordinator Nicole and with the entire team. All my guests had a great time and could not thank me enough.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Leon, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!
  • F

Florence · Married on 06/30/2018

Nicole, you were so awesome. You made our day so incredibly special. Thank you for working so hard on our special day. Impact Collective- you are great!!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Florence, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

kira · event on: 06/29/2018

Our event coordinator Nicole was fantastic! Impact Collective is great and the team is excellent. I would definitely recommend all my friends to use them.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Kira, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Megan · Married on 06/29/2018

Always a great experience collaborating with Eddie and Team over at IMPACT Collective. This is such a strong valued company which shows through in their work. Looking forward to future endeavors together!

Sent on 07/30/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Megan, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Lindsey · event on: 06/28/2018

The entire team at IMPACT Collective is incredibly friendly, helpful, and personal yet professional. In particular, working with Nicole was a blessing! She is very organized and thoughtful, and left me feeling comfortable and at ease prior to and during my event. Thank you IMPACT for a great experience! Will look to you in the future.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Lindsey, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Brooke · Married on 06/22/2018

IMPACT's team is - simply put - awesome. They're incredibly responsive and know how to make events both fun and effortless. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a local, experienced event/band management company!

Sent on 08/22/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Brooke, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Luke · Married on 06/17/2018

We love working with Eddie and Natalie and the team at Impact on all aspects of event sales and management!

Sent on 09/05/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Luke, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Tee · Married on 06/15/2018

Great choice! Extremely professional and detail oriented. Highly recommend!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Tee, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Alan S · Married on 06/15/2018

Exceptional - you'll be taken care of

Eddie has coordinated both major events (which required incredible logistical acumen) as well as more intimate parties that required just the right "touch" for me over the past 15 years. He also was heavily involved in the planning of a close friend's wedding. I recommend him without reservation for any event, no matter what the size.

Sent on 04/09/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Alan, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your events, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make them memorable experiences for you!

Marcy · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you Nicole for making our day so special. Also, thank you to the entire team at Impact Collective. Would definitely recommend your services!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Marcy, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

David · Married on 06/02/2018

Nicole was such a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process for our nautical themed wedding! Everything was perfect on our big day. I would highly recommend Nicole and the entire IMPACT Collective team for your wedding or other important event.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey David, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Claire · Married on 05/30/2018

Eddie and the IMPACT team are curious and interested to learn about the latest trends and events in the city so they can provide informed, helpful information to clients. We worked with him on a business networking event at Union Stage. They were open to our early-morning start, responsive to vendors and helpful with the logistics.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Claire, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Dani · event on: 05/29/2018

Eddie and his team at Impact Collective are phenomenal. I've had the opportunity to work with them as they represent Union Stage. They are extremely passionate and dedicated to their jobs and clients and I have enjoyed getting to know them. We've had a couple of events at Union Stage and Eddie and his team are on top of everything. I'm looking forward to many more!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Dani, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2018

I was blessed to have Ms. Natalie play such a large role in planning my wedding. One of the largest requirements for my big day was to guarantee that my family, wedding party, and I would have a stress-free day. She ensured everything went off without a hitch. Three of my vendors commented how “calm” I was for a bride on my big day, and I can attribute that to Natalie’s professionalism, competency, and caringness for her clients. Being able to enjoy my entire day and the actual process of planning a wedding... I cannot thank Natalie enough. Anyone will be lucky to work with her and IMPACT Collective.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Shannon, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Ellen · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a beautiful wedding. Thank you Impact for making our day special. The entire team deserves to be recognized, but a special thank you to Nicole who was our wedding coordinator!!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Ellen, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Maura · Married on 05/19/2018

As a fellow vendor, working with IMPACT Collective is always great! Their response time and attention to details helps ensure that all vendor partners are on the same page and helps us execute the best possible event for our clients.

Sent on 08/13/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Maura, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Patrick Barton · Married on 04/21/2018

Great Experience

They were very professional, timely, executed well, and paid great attention to detail.

Sent on 04/25/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Patrick, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Paul G · Married on 04/07/2018

Very Impressed

These people are thorough and as an attendee of an event they managed, I was so impressed with their staff and attention to detail. I would recommend them to anybody looking for an event planning company that is reliable, professional and friendly.

Sent on 04/12/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Paul, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make this event a memorable experience for you!

Dave · event on: 03/25/2018

The IMPACT Collective team is absolutely top-notch in every aspect of what they do. They are extraordinary professionals with a completely thorough knowledge of the industry who know how to create a superb event. The team has deep insights with tons of creativity that comes from an abundance of experience of seeing what works and what doesn't. On top of that, they are great people who you'll enjoy working with. Anyone would be lucky to have them on your side.

Sent on 08/01/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Dave, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Alane · Married on 03/17/2018

Event planning.

I cannot recommend Eddie highly enough. His professionalism and attention to detail are excellent. I highly commend his work.

Alan

Sent on 04/17/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Alan, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!
  • David

David Georgi · Married on 03/11/2018

Nothing short of amazing !!

I have attended several events and each event is epic !! Eddie definitely knows how to create the power of moments !!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Tom · Married on 02/17/2018

I've worked with Impact Collective multiple times to promote and produce concerts for artists I represent. I can always count on them to be on the details and have full confidence that they'll be giving it 110% to make the event a success. They have a great heart and passion for getting the job done right.

Sent on 08/02/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Tom, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Kiersten · Married on 02/01/2018

IMPACT Collective not only provides their client’s with the best service possible, but they also inspire and spread positivity with every interaction. If you are in the market for an event, I highly recommend using them!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Kiersten, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Nicole · Married on 01/20/2018

IMPACT Collective has quite an amazing team. From start to finish, they execute every detail to be above and beyond. Eddie and his team exceeded all of my expectations. I definitely recommend IMPACT to be your planner!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!