IMPACT Collective Reviews

187 | Washington, DC

187 Reviews for IMPACT Collective

Jimmys · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding event

I attended a wedding of a good friend of mine that IMPACT was in charge of. I was very impressed with how organized the wedding was and everything was on point from the beginning of the day until the end. I would highly recommend IMPACT Collective for any future events.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Jimmy, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We love working on people's big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make your friend's a memorable experience for you!

Natalia · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome Experience!

The IMPACT team is completely dedicated to providing a stress-free event. I worked with them in a couple of events which ran very smoothly! Awesome experience!!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Natalia, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your events, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make them memorable experiences for you!

Andrea · Married on 03/02/2019

Great Experience!

I worked with Eddie in a wedding this past month, and it was a very organized event. It was a great experience!

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Andrea, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We love working on people's big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Heidi · Married on 02/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

The IMPACT Collective team is made up of dedicated, hardworking, and passionate individuals. Their attention to detail, diligence, professionalism, responsiveness, and knowledge of the industry will make your experience an enjoyable one. They put their heart behind everything they do and make it their mission to ensure each event is unique and seamless. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/10/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Heidi, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Diah Eaton · Married on 01/12/2019

7th birthday success!

Thank you IMPACT COLLECTIVE for being so helpful and for making my son's party a unique one. Kids and parents are happy, lots of compliments from our guests and hope we will work with you again in the future. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/25/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Diah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Silv W · Married on 01/04/2019

I’ve known Eddie since 2004 and have attended multiple events he and IMPACT team planned, and they were impressive!! Always going above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of, with excellence. I would recommend them to anyone looking to plan their event in the area!

Sent on 04/30/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Silv, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!
  • Dave

Dave Edwards · Married on 01/01/2019

Professional, Attentive to Detail, Leader in the Industry

I have known Impact Collective and Eddie Fam for 8 years. He is extremely professional and is a leader in the DC event industry. And, his Meant to Live ministry has raised significant funds for schools in impoverished areas overseas.

Sent on 04/17/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Dave, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Josie Osullivan · Married on 12/08/2018

the BEST wedding coordinators!

My husband and I had a last minute cancellation with our original wedding planner and were rushing to find a new one. He came across Eddie and Natalie from Impact Collective and my whole experience with them couldn't have been more perfect. We hired them to provide just month of services but I wish I had hired them for the entire year! I am naturally just a little controlling and OCD :-) so the fact that they were able to take care of every single aspect of my wedding day to the point where I didn't have to worry about a thing was honestly the best. I was able to truly relax and enjoy the most wonderful day of my life with my new husband - I really do owe so much of the success of that day to Eddie & Natalie.

Sent on 12/11/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Josie, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!
  • Scott

Scott Jeschke · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Coordinator!

We hosted our ten-year high school reunion at Jammin Java. The venue was a perfect size for about 100 attendees. Not too big, not too small. The ambiance was warm, cozy and nostalgic, especially for JMHS alumni.

Our event coordinator Natalie (From Impact Collective) was outstanding. Natalie was very helpful in accommodating all of our specific requests and questions regarding food, pricing, beverages, logistics etc. Natalie also helped with the setup of the event and manned the ticketing station which allowed us to enjoy ourselves at the event. Great venue, friendly staff, and an outstanding coordinator! Thanks, Natalie for making our reunion so special! - Scott and the JMHS class of 2008

Sent on 12/04/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Scott, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Mina Alexander · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing experience

I had the pleasure to work with Eddie on several events! He is very prompt and professional, very attentive to details and has tons of good connections. And I really love that he never says sorry we can’t do this, somehow he will find a way and do whatever you ask for!

Sent on 04/14/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Mina, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/03/2018

So glad we had Natalie as our coordinator!

IMPACT Collective provided the day-of coordination for my wedding at Union Stage, and I couldn't be any happier with the services provided. Natalie was our coordinator, and she really went above and beyond in helping us make our wedding a successful event. In the months leading up to the wedding, we met with Natalie to come up with a detailed timeline for the event which she made sure was adhered to on the day-of. She also communicated with our other vendors to ensure the event ran seamlessly. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, I emailed Natalie almost every day with last minute details and she responded quickly each and every time, which was such a comfort. Everything we discussed went according to plan and it was so helpful to not have to worry about little things when I had so much else going on the day of the wedding.

Natalie worked hard to make sure our vision for the wedding came to fruition, and we couldn't be more grateful to have had her help on such an important day. My husband and I have no experience in planning events, and had no idea that a day-of coordinator was something we wanted or needed. However, we couldn't have done it with Natalie and wouldn't think twice about hiring her for another event.

Sent on 11/28/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Allison, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!
  • Bill

Bill Twilde · Married on 10/26/2018

Working with IMPACT

I have known Eddie, for a little over a decade, And have worked with him in several capacities, from fashion, Entertainment, Philanthropy, Charity fundraising, to Event Planning. I think the corner stone of to his success, starts from his heart and compassion and his genuine desire to want to help others.
    As a professional wedding music vendor I have worked with many event planning companies, and I can confidently state that Eddie and his team at IMPACT are a far cut above most. Unlike other companies out there, First and foremost, they actually care about their clients. Planning for a wedding can be Extremely stressful. Trying to find a the perfect place for your wedding, finding the right trustworthy vendors, stressing over budget concerns, all can make it a very challenging process for couples.
    Eddie and his team can plan every step of the way to help take much of that stress off of you. Planning is also just one part of the equation. Being able to deal with the challenges and factors that are out of your control, like weather and last minute changes are important too. I have worked with many companies that had the best laid plans, but weren’t able to execute them when it mattered, and certainly were not able to troubleshoot. IMPACT not only have the ability to find creative solutions, but are able to carry them out on your big day and help you through some of those challenges. I have personally witnessed my share of disaster weddings, from those that thought they could plan it themselves, or couples that had used a poor quality service.
    Your Wedding is such a monumental day in your life that you only get one shot at; Don’t leave it in the hands of Just anyone.
    IMPACt And their team of professionals have the experience, and the expertise, to help you carry out your dream wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Bill, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Rob · Married on 10/13/2018

Impact knows how to put on Awesome Events. Their events at the Wharf are 1st class. 2 thumbs up!

Sent on 09/05/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Rob, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!
  • Rick

Rick · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you, IMPACT Collective!

My husband and I got married at Union Stage in Washington, DC in October 2018. We met Eddie almost a year before, and we knew immediately that we wanted to work with him and IMPACT Collective to help us plan our wedding. He was professional, organized, easy going, and he had some great ideas to make our Big Day fun from day one.
    As the planning continued throughout the year, the staff we worked with, especially Natalie, was always responsive and helpful. It was a pleasure working with each and every member of the IMPACT Collective team. On the day of the wedding, everyone was there, had our back, helped put out fired, and did it with a smile on their faces. We got through it all together, and feel that IMPACT Collective is now part of our family. We could not have had such an amazing experience without them. Thank you to each and every one of you. We will never forget our wedding thanks to all of your hardworking to make that day so special for us.

Sent on 10/20/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Rick, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Bob · Married on 10/04/2018

The IMPACT team played a huge role in making my wedding day a success! I was a pretty crazy bride and Natalie and Eddie did great at keeping me calm and making sure things were done correctly. Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 07/27/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Bob, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Darryl J. Madden · Married on 10/01/2018

If you want a memorable event, you need to do it with IMPACT, we did!

A great group to work with, they do the heavy lifting so you don't have to.

Sent on 04/11/2019

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Darryl, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Susan · Married on 09/29/2018

I brought Eddie on as a partner to help with the logistics and planning of the NVBIA Great American Living Awards. He handled all aspects of the planning, logistics, client meetings, partnership, etc. with professionalism, efficiency and dedication to getting the job done. He was a pleasure to work with and I will definitely partner with him on future events.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Susan, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Marelle · Married on 09/29/2018

The IMPACT Team at Union Stage is very much on top of their game. Very responsive in the months and weeks leading up to the event and there was no stress for myself or my bride on the day of the event. Bar staff is great. Production is unparalleled. We were told by the vast majority of our guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Highly recommend Union Stage.

Sent on 10/02/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Marelle, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Max · Married on 08/01/2018

Hiring IMPACT Collective for my wedding was the best money I ever spent. I have no idea what we would have done without their expertise. IMPACT is the main reason my wedding was so perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 08/02/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Max, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

Torey · Married on 08/01/2018

IMPACT Collective not only provides their client’s with the best service possible, but they also inspire and spread positivity with every interaction. If you are in the market for an event, I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 08/13/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Torey, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

George · Married on 07/23/2018

We have had the pleasure of working with Eddie Fam for over six (6) years during which time he served as our Sales and Marketing Director. Under Eddie’s tenure the Winery has hosted over 1,000 events, including weddings, corporate events and social engagements. Eddie consistently improved event sales revenue year after year, while spearheading the Wineries marketing efforts. Eddie’s networking acumen served the Winery well, introducing clients to the beauty, history and fine service the Winery has to offer. Eddie is an extremely dedicated and passionate professional that would serve any client in the same manner. He stays current with the industries constant changes and improvements and knows the right steps to take, in order to complete his mission. Eddie has been a great addition to the Winery for the past six years and we look forward to his future successes.
    George McDonald, General Manager, The Winery at Bull Run

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey George, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2018

Eddie is a gifted communicator with a passion for bringing community together. I had the pleasure of working with Eddie when he was the Chair of the Social Committee at the condominium building that I managed. He spearheaded numerous successful community events. Eddie was one of the first Social Committee members and has played a critical role in establishing the building’s camaraderie.

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Jackie, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We’re very encouraged to hear that you think so highly of our Dream Team!

kira · Married on 07/13/2018

We were very impressed by the services provided by Impact Collective. Our event coordinator Nicole did an outstanding job. She made this event even more special by being always there for us and by taking care of all our small and big needs.
    Cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 07/26/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Kira, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

plutzik robbins wedding guest list · Married on 07/07/2018

It is very rare to find a full service wedding planner who pours their heart and soul into their work -- how fortunate we were to have found Julie Vient, from IMPACT Collective to plan and run our daughter's wedding. Julie is a diamond in the rough! She will make your dreams come true. Not only was she and her team an absolute joy to work with, she was the most kind, involved (in the best sort of way) and in the know planner ever!! She set up an amazing wedding for my daughter and her soon husband-to-be, that looked like a million dollars! My husband and I were in awe of how beautiful everything looked and how smoothly everything ran. What we enjoyed the most was the positive energy that the evening had and the real sense of joy and happiness in the room. We received so many lovely comments from our family and friends about Julie! Thank you for your attention to our guests! We hope you have a chance to relax and gather some more of that extraordinary energy for the next wedding and the next fortunate couple to engage you.

Best wishes,
    Carolyn and Alan (Parents of the Bride)

Sent on 07/30/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Carolyn and Alan, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your daughter's big day, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!

leon · Married on 07/05/2018

great experience with Impact Collective and with our event coordinator Nicole specifically

Sent on 07/26/2018

IMPACT Collective's reply:

Hey Leon, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We loved working with you on your event, and we’re so happy to hear that our Dream Team helped make it a memorable experience for you!