Imely Photography & Video Reviews

92 | Sarasota, FL

92 Reviews for Imely Photography & Video

Brittany · Married on 10/03/2009

Tibor was wonderful to work with! He captured every wonderful moment of our special day. My husband and I Love how our wedding pictures turned out and couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer. He fulfilled all of our expectations and more.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Briana · Married on 08/30/2008

We were completely satisfied with the videography services of Imely. Tibor was extremely professional and laid back. I barely remember when they were around during the festivities. The video was delivered within the expected timeframe and the footage is brilliantly edited. We also got quick service when ordering additional copies.

Sent on 05/16/2009

Justin · Married on 11/05/2006

My wife and I watch the video he did every anniversary and it still brings her to tears. His photography and videography are amazing.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Lyza · Married on 05/06/2006

Tibor did an amazing job on our wedding at the Crosley Mansion in Sarasota! We Love the candid coverage the most. He captured all the most important moments and the spirit of the entire Day.

Sent on 04/07/2012

Robin · Married on 09/25/2004

Tibor was fabulous to work with. Our friends still remember and comment on how amazing our pictures came out. We also had him for 2 family beach shoots which were incredible. He is a true talent.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2003

Mr. Imely is a talented photographer. He captured all the important moments at our wedding in such a unique and beautiful way. My wedding photos are truly fantastic; I love them!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Jackie · Married on 12/24/2002

Actually, this was my daughter's wedding on December 24, 2000. It was a perfect day. Tibor made our memories come alive with his photography, both posed and candid shots. He took an unending number of photos, with no special moment being missed. He helped to make the day really fun. I have a large family portrait and a smaller, different one, taken at the wedding, hanging in my office. I still enjoy the memories with a smile on a regular basis.
    I would recommend Tibor for any photographic event wholeheartedly.

Sandy · Married on 12/08/2002

Before my wedding, a co-worker had his engagement photos done by Imely and they were phenomenal. So, we chose Imely for our wedding, on Dec. 8, 2002. He did an excellent job, was everywhere we needed him to be before and during the wedding. His photos are artistic, and yet also traditional. Definitely a notch above others. We have been very, very pleased. Over the past 10 years, I have suggested Imely to many friends along the way. Awesome job!

Stephanie · Married on 04/13/2002

Top notch photographer! Very flexable, and professional. He was there when needed, and out of sight when he wasn't.

Sent on 05/26/2008

Maria · Married on 11/24/2001

Imely photography & Video does amazing work. We wouldn't use anyone else. We have been using him for the past 10 years. We highly recomend for all your special momentos.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Andri · Married on 01/13/2001

Not only were our photos beautiful but i had a wonderful experience for such a stressful day! Thank you!

Sent on 03/22/2012

A · Married on 10/26/1997

Tibor is a true professional! He has a great eye and takes the most beautiful photos!

Sent on 05/01/2009

Ashlee · Married on 00/00/0000

I would definitely book Tibor and his wife for your photography needs. They were kind, captured every minute of the day, produced outstanding photos and albums, and had a quick turn around time. They also did my engagement photos, which were amazing. I was happy we picked Tibor, and even more happy that he communicated promptly and delivered quality service.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Nancy, M. · Married on 04/28/2018

Wedding/Rehearsal Dinner Photos

Imely photography is top notch! The photos captured our events perfectly. Tibor and his wife also were innovative in their shots, mixing portrait and "fun" shots. I used the wedding portrait photo for my Christmas card this year and had many friend compliment on the great photo! I would recommend them to anyone! Their responsiveness is amazing! Would use again in a heart beat! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 06/22/2012

Great job! Would have liked to have more family shots.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Maura · Married on 03/17/2012

Since my daughter agreed to have a destination wedding in Sarasota and my wife and I live here, we were in charge of choosing a photographer. Tibor was highly recommended by our wedding planner, and although we interviewed other photographers, we chose Tibor because of the many recommendations and fine examples of his work. We are extremely pleased that we chose Tibor. Working with him proved to be very easy due to his professionalism and flexibility. From our first experience with a family picture shoot on the beach, and then on to our daughter’s wedding his professionalism was outstanding. The finished photo books and portraits were creative, natural, and of the highest quality and the turn around time was extremely fast. My wife, daughter, and I would not hesitate to recommend Tibor Imely for any photo shoot.

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2008

Did a great job without being obvious or too visible. Caught so many of the great moments that we didn't have pictures for.

Sent on 08/17/2008