Imely Photography & Video Reviews

92 | Sarasota, FL

92 Reviews for Imely Photography & Video

Amy · Married on 07/07/2012

Tibor Imely is a phenomenal photographer and videographer! My husband and I couldn't have asked for more beautiful photographs or a more well captured and memorable video of our special day. We highly recommend Imely photography for any occasion, especially weddings!

Sent on 10/02/2012

We just watched our wedding video for the first time and had tears of both laughter and joy in our eyes. Imely Photography & Video did an amazing job of capturing all the crucial elements that made up our wedding day. Our video depicts the story of our wedding day from start to finish and will be cherished for years to come.

Sent on 07/22/2012

John · Married on 06/09/2012

We picked Imely Photography & Video as our videographer based on the recommendation of two friends that used Imely and after viewing their work. When we watched our wedding video for the first time, we were amazed with the attention to detail and how all the elements of our wedding were perfectly captured. We highly recommend Imely Photography & Video, as we will cherish our wedding video for years to come.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Jacquie · Married on 05/10/2012

Our daughter wanted a very private wedding. For someone who doesn't really like to have her picture taken, Tibor just knew what to do for Amy to turn into a bride that totally relaxed and enjoyed every moment of her wedding day. Everyone has told us that Tibor turned Amy and Kevin's day into a beautiful story through his photography. To hear our daughter say " I love this picture and this picture" and go on and on makes us feel that their memories will always be with them through the professionalism and talent of Tibor. He is such a gentleman whose work speaks for itself. Take the time to look at his website; Tibor is very special.

Jacquie Kratohvil

Sent on 06/03/2012

Ashlee · Married on 04/28/2012

Tibor is amazing! He is professional, trustworthy and his photos are absolutely incredible. He has an eye for lighting and will make sure every detail in your photographs come out perfectly. I just receieved my wedding album and couldn't be happier - the album is now one of the most special and beautiful things that I own. Highly, highly recommend Tibor. We will be back to see him again for family photos in the future.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Katie · Married on 04/21/2012

Tibor was incredible to work with and I recommend him to anyone and everyone! My husband has never loved taking photos but photos were, in my opinion, the most important part of our wedding. When I met Tibor for the first time, I knew that my husband would like him as much as I did and that he would make the picture taking process more relaxing and enjoyable for my husband and I was right! Tibor was flexible, fun, and so nice to work with. He made our engagement session a ton of fun and even my husband walked away loving the experience! And our wedding photos are amazing, he did a truly wonderful job especially under circumstances of having to change everything around on the wedding day due to weather. Our wedding album is perfect and is so high quality it will be passed on for generations, I still carry it around everywhere I go so I can show everyone. You can tell how much time and effort he puts into all of the photos and albums, and we appreciate him more than we can say. We can't wait to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Kristi · Married on 04/20/2012

After reviewing many wedding portfolios online, we loved Tibor's photos the best of all. Even though all the photos were of people I didn't know, some were so beautiful and captured emotion so well that I would hang them on my wall! Regarding our wedding, we were really happy with how everything turned out. Tibor captured the the whole "story" of the day of me getting ready, walking down to meet the groom, his response, etc. During the ceremony, I don't even remember seeing him anywhere (and we were on the beach) so he does a good job of capturing everything while staying behind the scenes. He got a ton of great couple pictures - so much that it's going to be hard to figure out which one we want for our large framed print. We also didn't have transportation from the beach to our reception, so Tibor was a gentleman and offered to provide that for us. If you want high-quality pictures to capture your special day, Tibor is the way to go!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Steve J. · Married on 03/04/2012

Tibor is an amazing photographer and made our wedding memories unforgettable. He was the first and only photographer we needed to meet with. His unique and elegant style that will capture any moment as it evolves in such a natural way.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2012

Great service. Fantastic photography. Would highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Mimi S. · Married on 12/17/2011

We are very pleased with Tibor. He is a professional photographer; we highly recommend him to everybody. Our wedding pictures turn out to be fabulous! We love to look back at the pictures and remember those moments what otherwise we would forget. He paid attention to every little detail and made sure that we will have a memory of it. Also, we highly recommend Tibor as a videographer. He proved that his team is very professional!!! We are planning to use him again for our family portraits. Thank You Tibor! We Love You!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2011

I actually didn't get married! I was a guest at a wedding where Tibor was the photographer and I asked him to snap a fabulous picture of me for my LinkedIn profile because I am a new business owner. The impromptu photo session resulted in the most beautiful photograph--it's me, only better! I've seen Tibor's work before, so I knew what to expect... he has the best eye I've ever seen and an ability to capture the little moments when you forget the camera is on and your inner light shines through. His photos are spontaneous and sincere... and so lovely! Thank you Tibor for all that you do! I know Miriam, the bride, will be wowed by your work!!

Sent on 12/30/2011
  • W

Allison · Married on 07/30/2011

My husband and I were married July 30, 2011...We could not have been happier with Tibor. All of our photos from the engagement session to our wedding day were absolutely breath taking!!! Tibor was wonderful to work with!!! I can be extremely picky and I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Vilma · Married on 07/17/2011

I was very impressed with the level of service I received from Imely Photography & Video. They did such a beautiful job with the photos, I can't wait to see the video. First time I had my consultation with them, i knew not even to look at any other vendors. They were fabulous.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Susan · Married on 06/19/2011

Tibor was wonderful to work with. My daughter was married in Sarasota which was an out of town wedding for us. He was very flexible with our schedule when planning the wedding. The wedding pictures and video are absolutely beautiful. I look forward to working with Tibor again in the future when we return to Florida for some family photos on the beach!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Linda · Married on 05/21/2011

I would highly recommend using Imely Photography for your wedding or any other special moments you would like to capture. Tibor was wonderful to work with and had a keen eye when it came to capturing the moments that you don't want to forget. We did our engagement session with him and our wedding day. If I had to do it all over again - I would have had him do videography as well as the photography. We received our photos within days of our event and our photobook was absolutely a work of art.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Larissa · Married on 03/26/2011

I can't even begin to explain how amazing our wedding video is! They were able to capture all of the moments throughout the day, from my husband and myself getting ready to the end of the reception. He was even able to capture the moment when my Dad saw me for the first time, which was a moment I'll never forget. People say they only watch their wedding video once when they first get and then maybe on anniversaries, I have watch our video at least six times because it's just that amazing. I feel like they made into a live photo album with music behind the action. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to video such a special event! Thank you so much for making such a wonderful memory that can last forever!!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/06/2010

Tibor was the best photographer during our wedding (11/06/10). Not only did he create beautiful wedding pictures, he also did a wonderful job on our engagement photos while remaining fun and professional. The quality of the pictures were excellent. I would recommend Tibor to anyone and look forward to his future success!

Nicole Hackney

Sent on 01/03/2011

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2010

Tibor took our family photo when my kids were 7 and 4 and my 7yr old was done with his photo being taken. Believe it or not our favorite Photo is probably one of the last snaps Tibor took. He captured such a beatiful moment.

My point is he was very patient very professional, and is very talented.
    We were very impressed and would use him again.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Mike · Married on 08/28/2010

Soon as we saw Tibor's work we knew that we found the photographer who will capture our most important Day in the style we wanted. Our wedding photography coverage exceeded all our expectations! We are very happy with the creative storybook album as well and all the services provided by Tibor.

Sent on 04/01/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/05/2010

I would highly recommend Imely Photography to those looking for a photographer that is personable, professional, reliable, and takes incredible shots! Originally I had booked Imely for videography only. The day of the wedding my original photographer canceled, and Tibor, per my request, was able to step in. Not only did he go above and beyond the "photographer" role, but was the glue of the wedding. As we had not worked together prior, everything was being decided as the day progressed. I did not have to worry about a thing, and he got the shots I always wanted.
    Imely photography has mastered getting the intimate shots that make a wedding, without you even noticing they are there. My wedding was literally saved due to Imely. They do not take pictures, but rather capture moments.
    Truly an incredible vendor! I recommend to all!!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Vanessa · Married on 05/22/2010

When I was looking for a photographer for our wedding, I browsed through many many wedding pictures online and the ones that always stood out were by Tibor's. That's why we chose him as our photographer..and he did not dissappoint. His services were excellent. He is very talented and professional. He captured very special moments during our wedding. He and his assistant work so well in the background you don't even notice they are there. Our wedding album is beautiful; the pictures came out great!!

Sent on 09/18/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/11/2010

Imely Photography and Video is absolutely AMAZING! After spotting some of his photos in the jewelry store where my husband purchased my ring, I knew he was the photographer I wanted. I could not get over the quality of the photos. His photos capture the emotions that you are feeling that day and they tell the story so you will cherish them for years to come. Working with Tibor was great. He always responded to my e-mails/phone calls in a timely manner and I felt very confident that everything would turn out as I had hoped it would. When I received my photo album from him, it took my breath away and was better than anything I could have imagined. I ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone and everyone. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again, Tibor!

Sent on 09/24/2010

Ria · Married on 01/02/2010

Imely Photography was GREAT! We had a destination wedding so planning was from a long distance. Tibor was always available and flexible which made planning so easy. His photography skills are amazing and we just received our wedding albums and I couldn't be happier. He captured all the love of the day perfectly!!! I highly recommend Imely Photography!!!

Sent on 11/29/2010

Gina · Married on 11/28/2009

Tibor was the photographer that we selected for my daughter's wedding. The entire day could not have gone any better except that now we have the most wonderful memories captured in photos and a magnificent video that were created by Tibor's masterful creativity. We were so pleased with his professionalism, reliability and flexibility throughout the entire planning and execution. I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 03/24/2012

Lindsay · Married on 11/07/2009

Tibor Imely was fantastic! He was low key and worked quickly to get pictures done so we could enjoy the night. I
    couldn't select pictures because they were all so good. So he chose for us- making a beautiful album that we will treasure forever. We even have some of his pictures as framed art in our living room.

Sent on 04/05/2012