Imely Photography & Video Reviews

92 | Sarasota, FL

92 Reviews for Imely Photography & Video

Jacqueline · Married on 12/05/2015

Tibor and his wife were incredible! Saying they went above and beyond is an understatement, they take the time to truly get to know you and your vision and most importantly they care. They captured all the candid beautiful moments that we could only dream about and knew when to look for them. Having them capture our wedding made it stress free because I knew they treat it as their own.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Dana · Married on 10/10/2015

Where do I begin? After seeing Tibors photos online I immediately met with him and booked him way over a year in advance. I am SO happy we did. He is the sweetest ever to work with. His photos are amazing and he showed me shots as he was taking them - AMAZING. His wife Gabby works with him and she was so great to help with everything. I cannot wait to get my photos back. He took shots I requested, and got such amazing photos and poses. I could not have asked for more in a vendor. He responded quick, was professional and kind, and always on time. His work speaks for itself! Every vendor who heard I booked with him had amazing things to say. If my florist used him for her own daughters wedding, then you know you have found the best out there!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Erica · Married on 05/23/2015

Absolutely fantastic. We used him for not only our engagement shoot, but also our wedding day. He and his wife were so professional, made us feel comfortable throughout the whole day, and got stunning pictures. Our engagement pictures were available to use to view, that evening and our wedding pictures were viewable within a week! Amazing!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Kathryn · Married on 05/09/2015

We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos!! Yes, with in ONE WEEK we received a link to a site where we can view and share our photos with our family and friends. Tibor Imely was absolutely phenomenal!! He was very patient, flexible and organized. He is extremely talented, passionate and an absolute pleasure to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and will recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Nancy · Married on 04/12/2015

We are incredibly grateful to Tibor Imely and his wife for the outstanding job they both did in photographing my daughter’s recent wedding at Selby Gardens. Both were extremely professional, courteous and very efficient throughout the entire day and evening. Their experience and knowledge of wedding photography was evident as they staged each shot and kept everyone on time and in the right place! Tibor was so calm amid all the frenzy before the wedding; he was dignified and thoroughly unobtrusive during the ceremony and hard working until the very end of the reception, volunteering to stay late so we could get the final shots of the couple leaving in a shower of sparklers. The resulting photographs are brilliant, artistically framed and lit, capturing all the beauty and joy of the event. Thank you for documenting this wonderful wedding and providing us with such lovely memories Tibor!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Tibor takes amazing photographs and we are very pleased with his work. He was extremely responsive, patient, and flexible throughout our wedding planning, day of, and post wedding. He captured the beauty of our day in just the way I was hoping. He is very professional and experienced. He knew exactly the right locations to take the photographs and how to setup each shot. What I also really appreciated was his calm, kind, and unobtrusive personality on the day of our wedding. We are so pleased to have such beautiful photographs to look back on now and in the future!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Biancha · Married on 04/11/2015

Hired Tibor for my April 2015 wedding, better late than never when writing a great review! We had a unique wedding day in the fact that there were 3 shooting locations spread over 60+ miles! Tibor and his lovely wife were able to capture all the important moments from beginning to end. His eye for creative, majestic looking shots is amazing. Very communicative and made the whole process easy and stress free; always a quick turnaround for replying to my questions. Fun to work with, easy going but very professional. Easy to provide suggestions to (if you want specific shots) but willing to lead if/when you need a little direction. Engagement shoot was fun, on the beach, and took home great keepsake photos (his son assisted here as well). Overall, very happy we chose such a talented man with an eye for classic, beautiful, print worthy photography. - Locations; Powell Crosley Estate and Bayshore Church Ceremony.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Kara · Married on 11/22/2014

I could not be happier with the AMAZING photography provided by Tibor Imley. His photographs are gorgeous and are unlike any I've ever seen. He was wonderful to work with - always so professional and responsive. I would HIGHLY recommend using his services. There is absolutely no way that you will be anything but THRILLED with how your photos turn out. Thank you, Tibor, for everything! You are truly the BEST!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Jk · Married on 11/08/2014

Tibor and his wife Gabriela were absolutely wonderful. We couldn't have found a better photographer for our wedding. His photos were so beautiful. I didn't have any worries that day Tibor instinctly knew what pictures to take when, there was no guessing. I couldn't have been any happier w/his work. He was so professional and personal and so much fun to be around. We enjoyed working w/him so much. I highly recommend using Tibor as your photographer if you are getting married.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/01/2014

We (very luckily) found Imely last minute because our original hired photographer (who was coming from Pennsylvania with us) cancelled on me 2 days before my wedding. Not only did he meet us within an hour of our calling him, but he was very kind, understanding and worked with us to give us exactly what he wanted. After meeting with him and seeing some of his work, we felt very comfortable with the decision we had made choosing him. On our wedding day, he and his wife were an amazing team- Very nice, easy going and always making us smile and laugh! He was jumping on banisters and chairs to get the most perfect shots and angles. He got us onto the beach at the most perfect moment to capture our sunset shots! His wife was there to hold up some shade to avoid glare and assisted both him and us with whatever we needed to make each shot perfect! After that, he stayed in contact with me and had all of our pictures up for us within a week or two and our album was created within a week of us choosing the pictures, etc. These two truly captured every amazing moment before and during our wedding! I could not have imagined a better photographer on my wedding day and would not even hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Tibor. The photos he took for my wedding are truly stunning. I received such an out pouring of positive feedback from friends and family that I had to take the time to write a review. He was thorough. Detailed. Meticulous. And an utmost professional. My mother created a 50 page document of all of the pictures she wanted and he patiently listened and executed on it. Amazingly he even found time to ad-lib when a back-drop was too good to miss (I would recommend letting him ad-lib a lot). Being an out-of-towner myself (my parents live in Sarasota but I live in Boston), I had to take a leap of faith that Tibor would be everything his online reviews suggest…and he is. I’ll leave you with a quote from a friend who didn’t attend the wedding but happened to see the pictures…”wow, your photographer is crazy good.” That sums it up.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Susan · Married on 10/12/2013

I couldn't be more pleased with my choice of photographer. The most amazing pictures I have ever seen! I shopped a lot for a photographer and found myself comparing everyone to his quality of work. There is no comparison. Don't cut corners and try to save a buck or two. Your wedding pictures are your forever memories so do it right and hire Imely!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/10/2013

Tibor came highly recommended by most of my vendors. He is a phenomenal photographer! He took our engagement pictures on Siesta Key Beach and by the time we came home from the beach session, he had already sent me the photos! I loved EVERY SINGLE ONE!

He and his wife teamed up at our wedding venue and within days we were emailed so many pictures that it took me two days to go through them all!!!!!

He is attentive and will take any suggestions you give him however,you don't need to because he is so talented that all of his poses and shots turn out great!

I will DEFINITELY use his services in the near future ( baby photos!)

HIGHLY Recommended!!!

Sent on 07/23/2013
  • User3391942 · 2+ years ago

I would highly recommend Imely Photography! Tibor is absolutely wonderful to work with and is extremely patient and professional. I was scheduled for a sunset shoot and was very upset with the weather outside on the day of. Tibor was so patient with me and was completely ok with me wanting to reschedule my session for a different evening, which meant a lot to me and my fiance! His work is absolutely gorgeous and professional!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2013

My husband and I had Tibor take our wedding pictures in July on Longboat Key. We couldn't be happier with the product. He was prompt in his email responses, was on time for the day of the wedding, was absolutely professional and courteous, and really listened to what we wanted out of the pictures. Tibor is a true professional and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. My family and I plan to use Tibor for all future professional pictures.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Alexis · Married on 05/25/2013

Tibor Imely is a true artist. He is professional and prompt and completely flexible to accommodate any ideas you may have. Tibor shot our engagement photos in an unconventional place that I thought would be fun and they turned out great. He even went to the place to check it out beforehand to make sure the backdrops and lighting would be adequate. On our wedding day he came to the bridal salon hours before the wedding to make sure he didn't miss any of the pre-wedding pampering, all of which was his idea. He really went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and that we were! He is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2013

Tibor is absolutely amazing!!!! He is extremely talented and patient! I highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Bobby · Married on 05/21/2013

Tibor and his team were amazing at what they do, as well as amazing people. we couldn't be happier. if you need for photography and videography done for a special occasion, look no further. he is the best

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • User2620468 · 2+ years ago

The main word I can think of to describe Tibor and his team is INCREDIBLE! We were from out of state and met with him once about 8 months before the wedding and his work is top of the line. He had us so excited and anxious to work with him from the beginning to end. We had Tibor and his assistant doing photography that day and also a videographer. They were with us from the start of getting ready at 2 pm until the end of our night at 10pm. They came to our hotel where we were getting ready and they were so thorough. I gave him a couple sheets of pictures ahead of time that I really wanted to capture that day and he made sure I got everything I wanted! His ability to capture every little detail of the whole day/night is amazing. He is very personable and a joy to work with. All of our 1,665 pictures were up on a website 8 days after the wedding! He is very prompt and worth every penny. Pictures were extremelly important to us and we couldn't have picked a better match for us than Tibor.I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Jenna · Married on 01/03/2013

There is no one else to go to but Tibor Imely. His work is absolutely amazing. He has a gift for bringing out the best in each subject. He is kind, patient, and funny. Our wedding and family photos are stunning. Even our stubborn 4 year old flower girl loved him! Thank you, Tibor, for capturing our special day the way we envisioned it. Five stars just isn't enough.

Sent on 01/19/2013

Tom · Married on 01/01/2013

Tibor was great. The photographs he took were awesome, especially the outdoor ones we hadn't even considered doing prior to the wedding. He waited 9 months for us to get back with him before we ordered our photo album and got it to us within a week. Very professional and courteous at all times. We would highly recommend him. Thanks.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Chris · Married on 12/31/2012

I can't say enough about our experience with Tibor and his wife. Judging by the other reviews on here, I don't have to. He surpassed our expectations in every facet and we owe many of our memories from the wedding to him because he captured so many things we didn't have time notice. We almost didn't get the video option because of cost but it turned out to be our favorite part. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2012

There is no other photographer/videographer, not only in Sarasota, but in the entire state of FL that can even come close to the quality, professionalism, and attentiveness to detail than Tibor. Our pictures, album, and video of our wedding surpassed all expectations. I couldn't believe the quality, it was like something out of a movie and magazine! I am a very lucky bride because I get to relive my wedding over and over through both the album and the video. Tibor captures the emotions, and atmosphere of your event so that you are able to relive every moment of your special event over and over again. There is no other photographer we would go to for our future events than Tibor. Well worth the drive from Orlando. I would go as far as driving across the country to be photographed by him due to the excellence in his work. I couldn't be happier with my choice of having Tibor as my photographer. Dont waste your time looking for any other photographer/videographer. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2012

If you want the best, you want Tibor Imely!!!! He is amazing and will take the most breath-taking photos!!!! Love, love, love!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Delores · Married on 10/06/2012

As the mother of "three" brides that Tibor photographed weddings for I, feel as if he is now a part of our family....he has an eye that captures every moment without you even knowing that he is there....I look at all three wedding albums and it transports me back to each special day....he made my girls feel like princesses!! He is the BEST of the BEST!!!

Sent on 06/28/2013